Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (private)Noria School of Witchcraft
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134
?
?
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
Okie. Da soobject will be sorcerers/mages/magic people.
Okie. Da soobject will be sorcerers/mages/magic people.
MRMeAKr.png
Okay
flipping make ur form then
youve been in enough rps
Okay
flipping make ur form then
youve been in enough rps
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
YOU DIDNT EVEN MAKE UR FORM YET
YOU DIDNT EVEN MAKE UR FORM YET
MRMeAKr.png
but ok just waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
but ok just waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
MRMeAKr.png
YOUVE BEEN IN ENOUGH RPS TO KNOW WAT I MEAN
YOUVE BEEN IN ENOUGH RPS TO KNOW WAT I MEAN
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
OK IM MAKIN IT
OK IM MAKIN IT
MRMeAKr.png
[color= #800000](Name: Claude Kyru Gender: Male Appearance: [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0a/45/01/0a450140fc0fbd8c3c90130a23d953c4.jpg[/img] ^Credit to original artist. I do not own image. Personality: Angry boi He's also very edgy. Uses fire magic Has a short temper Would gladly prefer playing video games than anything else Has motion sickness.. Sexuality: aCe)
(Name: Claude Kyru
Appearance: 0a450140fc0fbd8c3c90130a23d953c4.jpg
^Credit to original artist. I do not own image.
Personality: Angry boi
He's also very edgy.
Uses fire magic
Has a short temper
Would gladly prefer playing video games than anything else
Has motion sickness..
Sexuality: aCe)
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
[color=darkorchid][size=5][font=trebuchet ms]Name: Celestina Lynx Age: 14 Gender: Bigender Sexuality: Pansexual Appearance: Dark brown hair styled like this character's: [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/d00a/i/2015/064/2/6/screen_shot_2015_03_05_at_10_37_24_am_by_snailords-d8ki0xm.png[/img] ((Credit to Snailords. =P LUV THEIR ART)) Has jade green eyes and prefers to wear dark clothing, especially black. Personality: Studious and nerdy, prefers not to use technology, cHEsS PrO. Hates dresses and skirts, headbands and jewelry, and basically everything else considered girly. Kind and generous, but you wouldn't want to be the one to trigger her. O.o Likes astronomy and stars and dreams about becoming an astronaut. Abilities: Excellent defence spells. Prefers earth and wind magic. Can also do little tricks, like making a little moon hover in pers palm. Weaknesses: SEVERELY TRYPOPHOBIC and CANNOT make potions. Hates fighting and is bad at fighting spells. All pers spells have to be verbally casted. Just some more info in roleplay style: Celestina's name shouted "[i]Female! I'm [b] FEMALE!!![/b][/i]", but Celestina wasn't completely female. One night, as per was browsing reluctantly on the stupid, unsafe internet thanks to an annoying school project, per stumbled upon a list of genders. Curious, per had scrolled down the list and found one that matched per. That night, staring absentmindedly out pers window at the stars, per drifted off contentedly to sleep, knowing per was bigender, and per could identify pers gender.
Name: Celestina Lynx
Sexuality: Pansexual
Appearance:
Dark brown hair styled like this character's: screen_shot_2015_03_05_at_10_37_24_am_by_snailords-d8ki0xm.png ((Credit to Snailords. =P LUV THEIR ART)) Has jade green eyes and prefers to wear dark clothing, especially black.
Personality: Studious and nerdy, prefers not to use technology, cHEsS PrO. Hates dresses and skirts, headbands and jewelry, and basically everything else considered girly. Kind and generous, but you wouldn't want to be the one to trigger her. O.o Likes astronomy and stars and dreams about becoming an astronaut.
Abilities: Excellent defence spells. Prefers earth and wind magic. Can also do little tricks, like making a little moon hover in pers palm.
Weaknesses: SEVERELY TRYPOPHOBIC and CANNOT make potions. Hates fighting and is bad at fighting spells. All pers spells have to be verbally casted.
Just some more info in roleplay style: Celestina's name shouted "Female! I'm FEMALE!!!", but Celestina wasn't completely female. One night, as per was browsing reluctantly on the stupid, unsafe internet thanks to an annoying school project, per stumbled upon a list of genders. Curious, per had scrolled down the list and found one that matched per. That night, staring absentmindedly out pers window at the stars, per drifted off contentedly to sleep, knowing per was bigender, and per could identify pers gender.
MRMeAKr.png
@BuzzFun @RedCRose @BobThePotato Wanna roleplay with us?
@BuzzFun @RedCRose @BobThePotato Wanna roleplay with us?
MRMeAKr.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134