Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (private)Noria School of Witchcraft
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 133 134
(dood. I haven’t logged into FR since last night. Chill.
Also, I don’t think those type of students are banned from schools. Several schools still tolerate them.
The age range is 14-16. High school. But apparently we have dorms?
(According to an inquiry I asked Greena, anyway.)
Also dat means he sits there like the lonely loner he is)

Claude woke up to the sound of a car rumble. He had fallen asleep again, his head against his screen, and his cigarette on the ground. Muttering curses underneath his breath (I won’t repeat anything), he stood up and stretched.
He shoved his console into his pocket and brushed his crumpled sweatpants. A bit of grit had swept onto his hoodie; he brushed that away too.
Claude yawned, and headed to school, his backpack still on his back from last night. It was early morning; he would just drop by his house. He lived nearby, and besides, his parents had stopped caring when he disappeared during the night a long time ago. No big deal.
(dood. I haven’t logged into FR since last night. Chill.
Also, I don’t think those type of students are banned from schools. Several schools still tolerate them.
The age range is 14-16. High school. But apparently we have dorms?
(According to an inquiry I asked Greena, anyway.)
Also dat means he sits there like the lonely loner he is)

Claude woke up to the sound of a car rumble. He had fallen asleep again, his head against his screen, and his cigarette on the ground. Muttering curses underneath his breath (I won’t repeat anything), he stood up and stretched.
He shoved his console into his pocket and brushed his crumpled sweatpants. A bit of grit had swept onto his hoodie; he brushed that away too.
Claude yawned, and headed to school, his backpack still on his back from last night. It was early morning; he would just drop by his house. He lived nearby, and besides, his parents had stopped caring when he disappeared during the night a long time ago. No big deal.
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
um u posted a LOT!!!!!!!
um u posted a LOT!!!!!!!
(exactly why you should log on more often lol)
(now make your form >:3)
(exactly why you should log on more often lol)
(now make your form >:3)
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
wot? also, my sis wants 2 know why there aren't any seniors that we can be since age 16 is not a "senior" age (in high school, obviously)
wot? also, my sis wants 2 know why there aren't any seniors that we can be since age 16 is not a "senior" age (in high school, obviously)
Z3Lt3uB.pngOOF
i changed Amalia's description @Vyxen
i changed Amalia's description @Vyxen
Z3Lt3uB.pngOOF
@Alicorns4life why r there 1's in your "!!!!!!!" thing? Also, i'm waiting for the bell 2 ring, peeps. @dani3 @mel333 @quibly @bobthepotato @silvergem make your forms plz. i don't know who u guys are, but my sis knows. @vyxen is the bell going to ring without them, or do we have to wait until these ppl make their forms?
@Alicorns4life why r there 1's in your "!!!!!!!" thing? Also, i'm waiting for the bell 2 ring, peeps. @dani3 @mel333 @quibly @bobthepotato @silvergem make your forms plz. i don't know who u guys are, but my sis knows. @vyxen is the bell going to ring without them, or do we have to wait until these ppl make their forms?
Z3Lt3uB.pngOOF
uh, what?
uh, what?
ok laura
ok laura
wut
wut
Z3Lt3uB.pngOOF
Omg
I hate say dis but
Shat da hell up wif dis stoof idk okie
Editing now