Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Samhain Witches (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hm.. I suppose so, as long as everyone has access to it for the most part, including sunny. It is relatively easy to sign up for but I understand if they don't totally want it
Hm.. I suppose so, as long as everyone has access to it for the most part, including sunny. It is relatively easy to sign up for but I understand if they don't totally want it
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
@sunnythewitch @Foxbrush @Draconequis @Deathdino @JellyDragon1234 @Spiderverse (Adding you in too since I'm not sure if you want to join or not)

Discord link

(To get roles, please state your username! You will get the name of your character, witch/human and you get to choose a color. I will hand over server ownership to sunnythewitch when they arrive)
@sunnythewitch @Foxbrush @Draconequis @Deathdino @JellyDragon1234 @Spiderverse (Adding you in too since I'm not sure if you want to join or not)

Discord link

(To get roles, please state your username! You will get the name of your character, witch/human and you get to choose a color. I will hand over server ownership to sunnythewitch when they arrive)
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@neraida

hey it says that the link is expired/invalid XD
@neraida

hey it says that the link is expired/invalid XD
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Draconequis

My bad :00 Here you go!
@Draconequis

My bad :00 Here you go!
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

@Spiderverse Yes, sorry only lover characters are being accepted at the moment. I've added it to the rules list so you can clearly see it. :)

@DeathDino no I have no problem with u co-modding the thread

@Neraida I'm unsure as to whether I can get discord or not on this computer but I will try :)
@Spiderverse Yes, sorry only lover characters are being accepted at the moment. I've added it to the rules list so you can clearly see it. :)

@DeathDino no I have no problem with u co-modding the thread

@Neraida I'm unsure as to whether I can get discord or not on this computer but I will try :)
Wy0IOy1.png
@sunnythewitch

I see you've gotten Discord! If you need any help, just PM me (on Discord, preferably)
@sunnythewitch

I see you've gotten Discord! If you need any help, just PM me (on Discord, preferably)
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

Bump
Bump
Wy0IOy1.png
^
^
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

sorry I have not been online, had a school thing I decided to do and it was hard]
sorry I have not been online, had a school thing I decided to do and it was hard]
iAwCMNB.png
@/JellyDragon1234 | Did you get discord yet? We're waiting on you in the server ^^

Bump~
@/JellyDragon1234 | Did you get discord yet? We're waiting on you in the server ^^

Bump~
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
1 2 3 4 5 6 7