Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Samhain Witches (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Or maybe... just maybe... Now bare with me on this glorious thought

.....Aine and Eve will procreate the human race!

Dun dun.... DAHHHHH! lol jk. Aine dont got time for that.
Or maybe... just maybe... Now bare with me on this glorious thought

.....Aine and Eve will procreate the human race!

Dun dun.... DAHHHHH! lol jk. Aine dont got time for that.
I mean technically everyone is human in this rp lol...its just that some of them are witches and some are not.
I mean technically everyone is human in this rp lol...its just that some of them are witches and some are not.
Wy0IOy1.png
Lmao. But I agree with Neraida, I think you should put "looking for more human lovers" somewhere, maybe restrict witches later on so everyone can have a lover
Lmao. But I agree with Neraida, I think you should put "looking for more human lovers" somewhere, maybe restrict witches later on so everyone can have a lover
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
@/sunnythewitch By the way, you didn't include Seira Jameson (JellyDragon1234's character) to the list yet @JellyDragon1234 Don't forget to edit your form! To include pictures, just do this: [code][img](Image address of your image)[/img][/code] Replace the parenthesis with, obviously, the image address. To get the image address, right-click over an image and look for it. [b]Do not click copy image[/b], it won't work. If you find an image doesn't work, I suggest actually copying it and posting it to a site like Imgur or Discord, that's what I usually do. [b]Also, for anyone that's interested, maybe we could make a Discord for this roleplay? It'd be easier to chat
@/sunnythewitch

By the way, you didn't include Seira Jameson (JellyDragon1234's character) to the list yet

@JellyDragon1234

Don't forget to edit your form! To include pictures, just do this:
Code:
[img](Image address of your image)[/img]

Replace the parenthesis with, obviously, the image address. To get the image address, right-click over an image and look for it. Do not click copy image, it won't work. If you find an image doesn't work, I suggest actually copying it and posting it to a site like Imgur or Discord, that's what I usually do.

Also, for anyone that's interested, maybe we could make a Discord for this roleplay? It'd be easier to chat
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

As long as everyone has discord, probably! Personally I'm all for a discord server for this.
As long as everyone has discord, probably! Personally I'm all for a discord server for this.
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
Ok, Jelly's character is added!
Ok, Jelly's character is added!
Wy0IOy1.png
So is that a yes to discord as well? :P
So is that a yes to discord as well? :P
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
i know how to add pictures it just didn't work i know how to do it]
i know how to add pictures it just didn't work i know how to do it]
iAwCMNB.png
Are you havin' trouble with the link? I can try to help.
Are you havin' trouble with the link? I can try to help.
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
I was but figured out how to do it now, but would the description be enough?]
I was but figured out how to do it now, but would the description be enough?]
iAwCMNB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7