Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Samhain Witches (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
also I no have discord]
also I no have discord]
iAwCMNB.png
It’s easy to sign up. All you need is an email, which I assume you have since you can play Flight Rising. It’s free, has a mobile app and is overall well made and it runs smoothly
It’s easy to sign up. All you need is an email, which I assume you have since you can play Flight Rising. It’s free, has a mobile app and is overall well made and it runs smoothly
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

im good with discord too

i can make a secondary human character if you need me too, i'd be more than happy to ^>^

@sunnythewitch
im good with discord too

i can make a secondary human character if you need me too, i'd be more than happy to ^>^

@sunnythewitch
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Draconequis

You can only make one character, but you could change your current character to a human
@Draconequis

You can only make one character, but you could change your current character to a human
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

@Neraida

eh, she's strictly witch only i'd have to discard her completely and start from scratch lol
@Neraida

eh, she's strictly witch only i'd have to discard her completely and start from scratch lol
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
Bump
Bump
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

Name: Carter Claire "CC" Lessler Age: 17 Gender: Male Sexuality: Bisexual and Aromantic Devoted to: Geb, Egyptian Earth God. Ethnicity: He's Australian uwu Height: 4'11 (HE'S WORKIN ON IT) Body Build: He is a scrawny fellow. Appearance: As said before, he is scrawny. He had lost use of his legs (leaving him in a wheelchair or another form of transportation that didn't require the use of legs) and his hair is clipped to the side with two red-clips. He has black hair and dark skin filled with freckles. He weighs only 107 pounds which is not really a lot. His eyes are the color of a shining emerald. Clothing: He wears a simple black linen clothing. [img]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51bIKqYeAtL._UY445_.jpg[/img] [img]https://c1.neweggimages.com/ProductImage/A2KX_1_20140724579180094.jpg[/img] Background: He was young when he lost the use of his legs. Stuck in a building during an earthquake he screamed and screamed but was heard too late. Luckily he was heard, and got in the hospital. But his legs' nerves had been cut off and he was too scared to cut them both off, considering he could die. So he kept his legs. Later when he was 8, he found out he or well, his father, was a witch. So he asked to be trained. His father was an Egyptian witch, though in Australia, his father and mother had traces back to Egypt. He learned about the culture before the actual magic and took a great interest into it. Thus he studied every culture's magic and every god. The one he took a liking too, was ironically Geb. The earth god, like him, was bound to the ground- well he wasn't in the ground but he couldn't move his lower area. He liked over gods and goddesses like Gaea or Freya. But he had a liking to Geb more, connected more. So he chose that as the god he was devoted too. As a 17 year old, he is now in High School, junior year. He learns about other and more cultures in his free time. Witch Type: Eclectic Witch Lover: N/A
Name: Carter Claire "CC" Lessler
Sexuality: Bisexual and Aromantic
Devoted to: Geb, Egyptian Earth God.
Ethnicity: He's Australian uwu
Height: 4'11 (HE'S WORKIN ON IT)
Body Build: He is a scrawny fellow.
Appearance: As said before, he is scrawny. He had lost use of his legs (leaving him in a wheelchair or another form of transportation that didn't require the use of legs) and his hair is clipped to the side with two red-clips. He has black hair and dark skin filled with freckles. He weighs only 107 pounds which is not really a lot. His eyes are the color of a shining emerald.
Clothing: He wears a simple black linen clothing.
51bIKqYeAtL._UY445_.jpg

A2KX_1_20140724579180094.jpg

Background: He was young when he lost the use of his legs. Stuck in a building during an earthquake he screamed and screamed but was heard too late. Luckily he was heard, and got in the hospital. But his legs' nerves had been cut off and he was too scared to cut them both off, considering he could die. So he kept his legs. Later when he was 8, he found out he or well, his father, was a witch. So he asked to be trained.

His father was an Egyptian witch, though in Australia, his father and mother had traces back to Egypt. He learned about the culture before the actual magic and took a great interest into it. Thus he studied every culture's magic and every god. The one he took a liking too, was ironically Geb. The earth god, like him, was bound to the ground- well he wasn't in the ground but he couldn't move his lower area. He liked over gods and goddesses like Gaea or Freya. But he had a liking to Geb more, connected more. So he chose that as the god he was devoted too.

As a 17 year old, he is now in High School, junior year. He learns about other and more cultures in his free time.

Witch Type: Eclectic Witch
Lover: N/A
Lichtdrache.gif
@Spiderverse | Unfortunately, there can't be any more witches as we have far too many and only one lover so far. Sorry!!

@/sunnythewitch | Please tell me if you have a problem with me semi-modding;;
@Spiderverse | Unfortunately, there can't be any more witches as we have far too many and only one lover so far. Sorry!!

@/sunnythewitch | Please tell me if you have a problem with me semi-modding;;
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
Alrighty. That's absolutely fine lmao
Alrighty. That's absolutely fine lmao
Lichtdrache.gif
So, about the Discord... Should I just make it then hand over ownership to sunny when the time comes?
So, about the Discord... Should I just make it then hand over ownership to sunny when the time comes?
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3

1 2 3 4 5 6 7