Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Plot (PRIVATE)
Myrcella put the phone back to her ear. "He’s talking to Julia right now."

Ainsley opened it. "Oh. What are you doing here?"
Myrcella put the phone back to her ear. "He’s talking to Julia right now."

Ainsley opened it. "Oh. What are you doing here?"
"Oh. I'll call him later," Jet decided. "Can you give the phone back to my wife?"

"I need your help. I lost Adrian," Micheal told him.
"Oh. I'll call him later," Jet decided. "Can you give the phone back to my wife?"

"I need your help. I lost Adrian," Micheal told him.
"Sure." Myrcella returned to Sophia and Sophos and returned the phone to her.

"He’s not here," Ainsley told him.
"Sure." Myrcella returned to Sophia and Sophos and returned the phone to her.

"He’s not here," Ainsley told him.
Sophia thanked her and took the phone back. This time she didn't bother switching languages, since they weren't discussing anything she didn't want Sophos to hear. Sophos pouted about not being the one given the phone.

When they finished talking, Jet hung up and called John.

"Do you know where he might be?" Micheal asked.
Sophia thanked her and took the phone back. This time she didn't bother switching languages, since they weren't discussing anything she didn't want Sophos to hear. Sophos pouted about not being the one given the phone.

When they finished talking, Jet hung up and called John.

"Do you know where he might be?" Micheal asked.
Myrcella smiled at him. "Do you want to go get a snack?"

John picked up. "Hello?"

"He could be anywhere," Ainsley shrugged. "I assume not the last place he was at, since Vi knows about it. One time he got all the way to London," he offered.
Myrcella smiled at him. "Do you want to go get a snack?"

John picked up. "Hello?"

"He could be anywhere," Ainsley shrugged. "I assume not the last place he was at, since Vi knows about it. One time he got all the way to London," he offered.
"I want dad," Sophos complained. To him, it seemed like his dad spent much more time talking to his mum, and that made Sophos jealous.

"Hi. Um, it's Jet. They might discharge me tomorrow, so I'll be staying at a friend's house until we get everything arranged for London. Or, maybe not London. Wherever I go," Jet said.

"London? Does he have friends there?" Micheal asked.
"I want dad," Sophos complained. To him, it seemed like his dad spent much more time talking to his mum, and that made Sophos jealous.

"Hi. Um, it's Jet. They might discharge me tomorrow, so I'll be staying at a friend's house until we get everything arranged for London. Or, maybe not London. Wherever I go," Jet said.

"London? Does he have friends there?" Micheal asked.
"I know. I’m sure you’ll see him soon," Myrcella soothed.

"Okay, do you need any help?" John asked.

"Not exactly friends…" Ainsley mumbled.
"I know. I’m sure you’ll see him soon," Myrcella soothed.

"Okay, do you need any help?" John asked.

"Not exactly friends…" Ainsley mumbled.
"I want him to stop being sick," Sophos grumbled.

"Potentially with arranging things with Hermes, but I'm not sure yet. I have an argument scheduled with my friend for when I get discharged, and I need the compromise we come to to know if Hermes is coming with me or not," Jet explained.

"Who does he know in London?" Micheal asked.
"I want him to stop being sick," Sophos grumbled.

"Potentially with arranging things with Hermes, but I'm not sure yet. I have an argument scheduled with my friend for when I get discharged, and I need the compromise we come to to know if Hermes is coming with me or not," Jet explained.

"Who does he know in London?" Micheal asked.
"He's getting better," Myrcella assured.

"I see. Which friend is helping out? I can try and find a carer," John offered.

"Some people we went to juvie with. And his old boss," Ainsley told him. "But most of his friends are here."
"He's getting better," Myrcella assured.

"I see. Which friend is helping out? I can try and find a carer," John offered.

"Some people we went to juvie with. And his old boss," Ainsley told him. "But most of his friends are here."
"He's still sick." Sophos knew that, and was upset about it. He wanted his dad's attention now.

"Clavicus Drakon, you don't know him," Jet said. "No, that isn't... If I can't take Hermes with, he needs to be with someone I know will keep him safe, a stranger can't exactly fill that need."

"So probably not London." Micheal was relieved he probably wouldn't have to go that far to find Adrian.
"He's still sick." Sophos knew that, and was upset about it. He wanted his dad's attention now.

"Clavicus Drakon, you don't know him," Jet said. "No, that isn't... If I can't take Hermes with, he needs to be with someone I know will keep him safe, a stranger can't exactly fill that need."

"So probably not London." Micheal was relieved he probably wouldn't have to go that far to find Adrian.