Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Plot (PRIVATE)
1 2 ... 4109 4110 4111 4112 4113 ... 4117 4118
"I want you to get better so you can see your kids," Myrcella explained.

Adrian’s dad picked up. "Hello? What’s wrong?" He always assumed Micheal calling meant something was wrong. Because it almost always was.
"I want you to get better so you can see your kids," Myrcella explained.

Adrian’s dad picked up. "Hello? What’s wrong?" He always assumed Micheal calling meant something was wrong. Because it almost always was.
"But that's not a way to apologise..." Jet mumbled, not realising neither was letting her set his car on fire.

"I may have lost track of your son. I'm sorry," Micheal said.
"But that's not a way to apologise..." Jet mumbled, not realising neither was letting her set his car on fire.

"I may have lost track of your son. I'm sorry," Micheal said.
"You already apologised," Myrcella pointed out.

"Did you call him? When did you last see him?" Adrian’s dad asked, sounding calm.
"You already apologised," Myrcella pointed out.

"Did you call him? When did you last see him?" Adrian’s dad asked, sounding calm.
"Yeah, but it didn't work," Jet said. "Your husband got mad at me."

"It went to voice mail. He's been gone for hours!" Micheal was very much not calm.
"Yeah, but it didn't work," Jet said. "Your husband got mad at me."

"It went to voice mail. He's been gone for hours!" Micheal was very much not calm.
"I think he's upset about the fire," Myrcella said. She didn't admit that she was, too.

"Well, he probably turned it off," his dad pointed out. "Did you check with his friends?"
"I think he's upset about the fire," Myrcella said. She didn't admit that she was, too.

"Well, he probably turned it off," his dad pointed out. "Did you check with his friends?"
"Right. So you can burn one of my cars." Jet still thought that would make things better.

"I only know Ainsley, and he's not allowed there..." Micheal mumbled.
"Right. So you can burn one of my cars." Jet still thought that would make things better.

"I only know Ainsley, and he's not allowed there..." Micheal mumbled.
"I’d rather you focus on getting better," Myrcella reassured.

"Have you told Bryce?" his dad asked.
"I’d rather you focus on getting better," Myrcella reassured.

"Have you told Bryce?" his dad asked.
"If you're sure..." Jet didn't really believe her, but it did mean he'd still have all his cars. "A nurse thinks I'll be better tomorrow."

"No, he'd be upset with me," Micheal said.
"If you're sure..." Jet didn't really believe her, but it did mean he'd still have all his cars. "A nurse thinks I'll be better tomorrow."

"No, he'd be upset with me," Micheal said.
"I’m sure that’ll make your family very happy. Do you want to talk to anybody else?" Myrcella asked.

"But he should know, he’s in charge of Adrian," his dad pointed out.
"I’m sure that’ll make your family very happy. Do you want to talk to anybody else?" Myrcella asked.

"But he should know, he’s in charge of Adrian," his dad pointed out.
"Are the other kids there?" Jet asked, since Sophia had only mentioned Sophos.

"I'll tell him if I don't find him by dark," Micheal promised.
"Are the other kids there?" Jet asked, since Sophia had only mentioned Sophos.

"I'll tell him if I don't find him by dark," Micheal promised.
1 2 ... 4109 4110 4111 4112 4113 ... 4117 4118