Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Plot (PRIVATE)
1 2 ... 3652 3653 3654 3655 3656 ... 4116 4117
"Can he play aeroplane?" Sophos asked. "You're too big for aeroplane," Proferio grumbled. "Am not!" Sophos protested. "Darius is extra strong, right?"

"You two are going to go make nice, and then you're going to call Dr. Dutta," Vi ordered. "I don't need a doctor!" Micheal complained. "Brothers just disagree sometimes, it's normal!"

"Hello?" Sophia answered.
"Can he play aeroplane?" Sophos asked. "You're too big for aeroplane," Proferio grumbled. "Am not!" Sophos protested. "Darius is extra strong, right?"

"You two are going to go make nice, and then you're going to call Dr. Dutta," Vi ordered. "I don't need a doctor!" Micheal complained. "Brothers just disagree sometimes, it's normal!"

"Hello?" Sophia answered.
"I'm sure he'll play aeroplane with you," Myrcella assured.

Adrian didn't want to be made to call a doctor, so he tried to wheel as far away as possible.

"Hello, ma'am. Your husband is in City Hospital, can you come down as soon as possible please?" the doctor asked. "He's been in a fire."
"I'm sure he'll play aeroplane with you," Myrcella assured.

Adrian didn't want to be made to call a doctor, so he tried to wheel as far away as possible.

"Hello, ma'am. Your husband is in City Hospital, can you come down as soon as possible please?" the doctor asked. "He's been in a fire."
"He's too big!" Proferio protested. "Aeroplane is for little kids, like Georgie!"

Jay jumped out of his way. "Mam sounds cross..."

"Oh dear. Is he okay? How bad is it? I'll be there as soon as I can." Sophia wished she were closer, it'd be at least half an hour before she'd get there. "Have you got his medical records? He's allergic to penicillin."
"He's too big!" Proferio protested. "Aeroplane is for little kids, like Georgie!"

Jay jumped out of his way. "Mam sounds cross..."

"Oh dear. Is he okay? How bad is it? I'll be there as soon as I can." Sophia wished she were closer, it'd be at least half an hour before she'd get there. "Have you got his medical records? He's allergic to penicillin."
"Well... We'll just have to see," Myrcella said, trying to pacify them.

"Don't worry about it if she ain't cross at you," Adrian said bluntly.

"We have his records. He is not badly burned, but he's inhaled a lot of smoke," the doctor told her.
"Well... We'll just have to see," Myrcella said, trying to pacify them.

"Don't worry about it if she ain't cross at you," Adrian said bluntly.

"We have his records. He is not badly burned, but he's inhaled a lot of smoke," the doctor told her.
"Darius is strong. He can lift me," Sophos said confidently. Proferio only pouted.

"Is she cross at dad?" Jay asked worriedly.

"I'll be there soon," Sophia promised. She had Gaven drive her as quickly as he safely could.
"Darius is strong. He can lift me," Sophos said confidently. Proferio only pouted.

"Is she cross at dad?" Jay asked worriedly.

"I'll be there soon," Sophia promised. She had Gaven drive her as quickly as he safely could.
Myrcella decided to let the topic drop. "Are you boys all ready to go home?"

"Yeah, but who cares," Adrian shrugged.

The doctor was waiting for her when she arrived. He was surprised to see she was pregnant. "He’s conscious but very distressed."
Myrcella decided to let the topic drop. "Are you boys all ready to go home?"

"Yeah, but who cares," Adrian shrugged.

The doctor was waiting for her when she arrived. He was surprised to see she was pregnant. "He’s conscious but very distressed."
Sophos nodded eagerly. "I guess..." Proferio had wanted to be with the big boys longer.

"Are they going to get a divorce?" Jay asked worriedly.

Gaven went in with her to help if needed, but he let Sophia deal with the doctor. "Can I talk to him? He must be scared. Is he going to be alright?" she asked.
Sophos nodded eagerly. "I guess..." Proferio had wanted to be with the big boys longer.

"Are they going to get a divorce?" Jay asked worriedly.

Gaven went in with her to help if needed, but he let Sophia deal with the doctor. "Can I talk to him? He must be scared. Is he going to be alright?" she asked.
Myrcella smiled. "If you boys want, I can take Georgie and Sophos home to play with their toys, and you can stay here for a little bit."

"I doubt it," Adrian shrugged.

"Of course. This way." The doctor led Sophia to the ward, where a nurse was trying to comfort Jet.
Myrcella smiled. "If you boys want, I can take Georgie and Sophos home to play with their toys, and you can stay here for a little bit."

"I doubt it," Adrian shrugged.

"Of course. This way." The doctor led Sophia to the ward, where a nurse was trying to comfort Jet.
Proferio nodded, but then thought to look to the men to see if they actually wanted to stay with him. "We won't stay too long," Livius promised.

"But mam is cross, and they've got a pre nup, like on TV," Jay worried. "TV," Alfie echoed, repeating the word to himself as he played.

Sophia hurried to Jet's bedside. Jet hadn't been very comforted by the nurse, but he was comforted by the presence of his wife. He rested a hand on her belly and settled down. Gaven moved a chair over for Sophia to sit, then went about informing anyone he thought needed to know about the situation. Mostly this was Jet's siblings, but he also texted John: Jet's in hospital. Will update soon
Proferio nodded, but then thought to look to the men to see if they actually wanted to stay with him. "We won't stay too long," Livius promised.

"But mam is cross, and they've got a pre nup, like on TV," Jay worried. "TV," Alfie echoed, repeating the word to himself as he played.

Sophia hurried to Jet's bedside. Jet hadn't been very comforted by the nurse, but he was comforted by the presence of his wife. He rested a hand on her belly and settled down. Gaven moved a chair over for Sophia to sit, then went about informing anyone he thought needed to know about the situation. Mostly this was Jet's siblings, but he also texted John: Jet's in hospital. Will update soon
Oliver grinned. He didn’t seem too fussed. Myrcella nodded. "Okay, you two, let’s go to the car. You boys have fun and text me when you’re on the way home. Take the bus."

"Life isn’t like TV," Adrian said.

John was quite concerned and messaged back, asking if the boys knew.
Oliver grinned. He didn’t seem too fussed. Myrcella nodded. "Okay, you two, let’s go to the car. You boys have fun and text me when you’re on the way home. Take the bus."

"Life isn’t like TV," Adrian said.

John was quite concerned and messaged back, asking if the boys knew.
1 2 ... 3652 3653 3654 3655 3656 ... 4116 4117