Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Plot (PRIVATE)
1 2 ... 3650 3651 3652 3653 3654 ... 4117 4118
Sophos was happy with that. When he finished eating he stood up to hop some more.

"You might want to bring a book or something," Livius warned him.

"I guess it going to charity would be better than his wallet..." Kyle mumbled. By then they were home.

While the boys were out, Jet showed up at the house. He was swaying and very out of it as he tried to break into Myrcella and Darius's home.
Sophos was happy with that. When he finished eating he stood up to hop some more.

"You might want to bring a book or something," Livius warned him.

"I guess it going to charity would be better than his wallet..." Kyle mumbled. By then they were home.

While the boys were out, Jet showed up at the house. He was swaying and very out of it as he tried to break into Myrcella and Darius's home.
"Why don't we go find the older boys?" Myrcella suggested.

"I'll get kicked out. I fidget too much," Oliver shrugged.

"Better in your wallet," Adrian huffed.

The house was pretty easy to break into, even in Jet's state.
"Why don't we go find the older boys?" Myrcella suggested.

"I'll get kicked out. I fidget too much," Oliver shrugged.

"Better in your wallet," Adrian huffed.

The house was pretty easy to break into, even in Jet's state.
"They can meet our new toys," Sophos agreed excitedly.

"You won't be kicked out, just stared at." Livius spoke from experience. He hated sitting still for Mass.

"Let's not talk about it tonight. He'll already be getting an earful from Bryce." Kyle really didn't want any confrontation with his brother.

Jet had expected more difficulty. He had also expected his kids, and was disappointed to not find them. He decided the best thing to do was let himself into the kitchen and bake while he waited for them to come back. He started making a mess of the kitchen in an attempt to make cupcakes.
"They can meet our new toys," Sophos agreed excitedly.

"You won't be kicked out, just stared at." Livius spoke from experience. He hated sitting still for Mass.

"Let's not talk about it tonight. He'll already be getting an earful from Bryce." Kyle really didn't want any confrontation with his brother.

Jet had expected more difficulty. He had also expected his kids, and was disappointed to not find them. He decided the best thing to do was let himself into the kitchen and bake while he waited for them to come back. He started making a mess of the kitchen in an attempt to make cupcakes.
Myrcella led them around to try to find the older boys. "You boys have been very good today," she praised.

"That's worse. I hated that in school," Oliver grumbled.

"So will I, probably," Adrian muttered.

Jet was able to find all the ingredients, since it was something Myrcella made often.
Myrcella led them around to try to find the older boys. "You boys have been very good today," she praised.

"That's worse. I hated that in school," Oliver grumbled.

"So will I, probably," Adrian muttered.

Jet was able to find all the ingredients, since it was something Myrcella made often.
"It was a good day," Sophos said happily. "Thank you for shoes and my hatchimal."

"It's not fun," Livius agreed. "Maybe you can fidget quiet like my dad and Luke do," Proferio suggested.

"Maybe he'll be tired after Micheal," Kyle suggested.

Jet was good at baking, so even in his state he could make good cupcakes. He just also got flour and sugar everywhere. Once they were in the oven, though, he began dozing off.
"It was a good day," Sophos said happily. "Thank you for shoes and my hatchimal."

"It's not fun," Livius agreed. "Maybe you can fidget quiet like my dad and Luke do," Proferio suggested.

"Maybe he'll be tired after Micheal," Kyle suggested.

Jet was good at baking, so even in his state he could make good cupcakes. He just also got flour and sugar everywhere. Once they were in the oven, though, he began dozing off.
"It's okay, sweetie," Myrcella smiled. "Oh, there they are," she said, spotting them in the shop.

"He probably will," Adrian agreed.

The cupcakes began to burn... and then the oven.
"It's okay, sweetie," Myrcella smiled. "Oh, there they are," she said, spotting them in the shop.

"He probably will," Adrian agreed.

The cupcakes began to burn... and then the oven.
Sophos ran over to the older boys excitedly. "I got a toy!" he told them excitedly.

By then they were home. "You ready to go in?" Kyle asked. He didn't want to rush Adrian. He knew it was scary to go home and get scolded right away.

Jet woke to a tight feeling in his chest. It took him a few seconds to realise what was happening, by which point he could barely breathe. He had the sense to call emergency. All he managed to say was "fire," and the address. Then instead of getting away from the smoke he tried to find the extinguisher so he could prevent further damage.
Sophos ran over to the older boys excitedly. "I got a toy!" he told them excitedly.

By then they were home. "You ready to go in?" Kyle asked. He didn't want to rush Adrian. He knew it was scary to go home and get scolded right away.

Jet woke to a tight feeling in his chest. It took him a few seconds to realise what was happening, by which point he could barely breathe. He had the sense to call emergency. All he managed to say was "fire," and the address. Then instead of getting away from the smoke he tried to find the extinguisher so he could prevent further damage.
"That's awesome, bud!" Oliver grinned.

"Yeah," Adrian said with a frown.

The fire extinguisher was at the back door. The house was burning a lot faster than one might originally think.
"That's awesome, bud!" Oliver grinned.

"Yeah," Adrian said with a frown.

The fire extinguisher was at the back door. The house was burning a lot faster than one might originally think.
"Georgie got a lion!" Sophos said happily. "Can we go home and play now?"

"I'll come with you. If Bryce is too awful I can pick him up and put him in another room," Kyle offered, only half joking.

Jet found it and started to try to put out the fire, but with how quickly it was spreading he couldn't get all of it. He was getting lightheaded, and finally decided to try to get away from the fire. He managed to make it outside before passing out from lack of oxygen.
"Georgie got a lion!" Sophos said happily. "Can we go home and play now?"

"I'll come with you. If Bryce is too awful I can pick him up and put him in another room," Kyle offered, only half joking.

Jet found it and started to try to put out the fire, but with how quickly it was spreading he couldn't get all of it. He was getting lightheaded, and finally decided to try to get away from the fire. He managed to make it outside before passing out from lack of oxygen.
"Yep, we probably should if we want to be back for Darius finishing work," Myrcella decided.

"Bryce won't be. I'll shout back," Adrian shrugged.

Firefighters arrived quickly and began hosing down the house. One found Jet outside and called an ambulance.
"Yep, we probably should if we want to be back for Darius finishing work," Myrcella decided.

"Bryce won't be. I'll shout back," Adrian shrugged.

Firefighters arrived quickly and began hosing down the house. One found Jet outside and called an ambulance.
1 2 ... 3650 3651 3652 3653 3654 ... 4117 4118