Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Plot (PRIVATE)
1 2 ... 2915 2916 2917 2918 2919 ... 4117 4118
"I don't want to do more school!" Adrian whined.

"I need to talk to you about it," Jamie decided.
"I don't want to do more school!" Adrian whined.

"I need to talk to you about it," Jamie decided.
"It won't be so hard. I can help you in uni, too." Bryce offered.

"No! You need to get out of my house!" Jet insisted, throwing the fake gun at him.
"It won't be so hard. I can help you in uni, too." Bryce offered.

"No! You need to get out of my house!" Jet insisted, throwing the fake gun at him.
"No, Bryce!" Adrian argued.

It hit Jamie in the head, and the man hadn't tried to dodge. "Ow!"
"No, Bryce!" Adrian argued.

It hit Jamie in the head, and the man hadn't tried to dodge. "Ow!"
"Bryce, it's Adrian's choice, remember?" Vi said. "But... His future..." Bryce couldn't imagine not going to uni.

"Go! Leave!" Jet shouted. He threw his phone at Jamie next.
"Bryce, it's Adrian's choice, remember?" Vi said. "But... His future..." Bryce couldn't imagine not going to uni.

"Go! Leave!" Jet shouted. He threw his phone at Jamie next.
"I don't need uni!" Adrian insisted.

"I'm trying to help," Jamie said. He had the sense to dodge the phone. "I'm telling!" he decided.
"I don't need uni!" Adrian insisted.

"I'm trying to help," Jamie said. He had the sense to dodge the phone. "I'm telling!" he decided.
"You don't need to go." Vi soothed.

"You broke my phone!" Jet accused, forgetting he was the one who threw it. "You're not telling anyone anything! Get out of my house!"
"You don't need to go." Vi soothed.

"You broke my phone!" Jet accused, forgetting he was the one who threw it. "You're not telling anyone anything! Get out of my house!"
"Tell Bryce!" Adrian demanded, completely ignoring that Bryce was having a conversation.

Jamie sat himself down and tried calling from his phone.
"Tell Bryce!" Adrian demanded, completely ignoring that Bryce was having a conversation.

Jamie sat himself down and tried calling from his phone.
"Bryce, Adrian gets to pick, and he doesn't want to go." Vi said. "There. I've told him."

Jet huffed and went to get his gun and phone. "You can't come to my house like this." he scolded, starting to calm down.
"Bryce, Adrian gets to pick, and he doesn't want to go." Vi said. "There. I've told him."

Jet huffed and went to get his gun and phone. "You can't come to my house like this." he scolded, starting to calm down.
Adrian pouted. "He won't listen."

"I knocked," Jamie defended, still trying to work his phone.
Adrian pouted. "He won't listen."

"I knocked," Jamie defended, still trying to work his phone.
"He's just being a stubborn old man. He'll accept your choice soon enough." Vi assured him.

"I didn't let you in!" Jet accused.
"He's just being a stubborn old man. He'll accept your choice soon enough." Vi assured him.

"I didn't let you in!" Jet accused.
1 2 ... 2915 2916 2917 2918 2919 ... 4117 4118