Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Plot (PRIVATE)
1 2 ... 2913 2914 2915 2916 2917 ... 4116 4117
"He doesn't!" Adrian insisted.

"We can't promote Jet as a family man if his kids are in care," Jamie pointed out, stumbling out of the door.

John was especially nervous of Luke's response, and led the young man out, shutting the door to the study, keeping Jet inside.
"He doesn't!" Adrian insisted.

"We can't promote Jet as a family man if his kids are in care," Jamie pointed out, stumbling out of the door.

John was especially nervous of Luke's response, and led the young man out, shutting the door to the study, keeping Jet inside.
"He does. You're part of our family now." Vi soothed.

"But that's how Jet always promotes himself." Wain said, following him.

Jet got more angry, and could be heard swearing and throwing things around his study. Luke rubbed John's back, trying to comfort him like one of his brothers.
"He does. You're part of our family now." Vi soothed.

"But that's how Jet always promotes himself." Wain said, following him.

Jet got more angry, and could be heard swearing and throwing things around his study. Luke rubbed John's back, trying to comfort him like one of his brothers.
"That doesn't make me loved," Adrian mumbled.

"Then we'll need to get him to get the kids back," Jamie decided. "Where does he live?"

John signed at Luke, assuring him he was fine.
"That doesn't make me loved," Adrian mumbled.

"Then we'll need to get him to get the kids back," Jamie decided. "Where does he live?"

John signed at Luke, assuring him he was fine.
"It does. Bryce wouldn't let you in his family if he didn't love you." Vi assured him.

Wain flipped through his notebook and told Jamie the address.

Luke was relieved to hear that. "It's not your fault. Did he hurt you?" he signed back.
"It does. Bryce wouldn't let you in his family if he didn't love you." Vi assured him.

Wain flipped through his notebook and told Jamie the address.

Luke was relieved to hear that. "It's not your fault. Did he hurt you?" he signed back.
"He wouldn't have had a choice," Adrian argued.

Jamie thought about it. "Come on, then."

"No, I'm fine," John sighed back. "Let's go downstairs and let your dad calm down."
"He wouldn't have had a choice," Adrian argued.

Jamie thought about it. "Come on, then."

"No, I'm fine," John sighed back. "Let's go downstairs and let your dad calm down."
"He could have just thought of you like he was babysitting. But he doesn't. He loves you. He's even started putting away money for your future, like we've got for Jay." Vi said.

"Are we visiting Jet's?" Wain asked happily.

Luke nodded and pulled John to the living room. He went to the kitchen and brought out a jar of sweets for the man.
"He could have just thought of you like he was babysitting. But he doesn't. He loves you. He's even started putting away money for your future, like we've got for Jay." Vi said.

"Are we visiting Jet's?" Wain asked happily.

Luke nodded and pulled John to the living room. He went to the kitchen and brought out a jar of sweets for the man.
"He’s... what?" Adrian didn’t know that. "Like... a college fund?"

"Yep," Jamie agreed.

John followed. "Oh, it’s okay, I don’t need sweets," he signed.
"He’s... what?" Adrian didn’t know that. "Like... a college fund?"

"Yep," Jamie agreed.

John followed. "Oh, it’s okay, I don’t need sweets," he signed.
"That's what he wants you to use it for, yes. But it will be up to you how you use it once you turn eighteen." Vi said.

"Okay. I like Jet's house. Should I tell him we're coming?" Wain asked.

Luke took a few for himself and put the jar back. "What did you do?" he signed, assuming John had upset his dad somehow.
"That's what he wants you to use it for, yes. But it will be up to you how you use it once you turn eighteen." Vi said.

"Okay. I like Jet's house. Should I tell him we're coming?" Wain asked.

Luke took a few for himself and put the jar back. "What did you do?" he signed, assuming John had upset his dad somehow.
"I’m not going to university," Adrian mumbled.

"No, we’ll surprise him," Jamie decided.

"I told him I think Livius should go to therapy," John signed back.
"I’m not going to university," Adrian mumbled.

"No, we’ll surprise him," Jamie decided.

"I told him I think Livius should go to therapy," John signed back.
"That's your choice. We can't force you to go if you don't want to." Vi said. "But if you choose to you could use the money for that, or for something else."

"Isn't that rude?" Wain asked.

"Is Livius coming home?" Luke signed. He didn't seem to want his big brother back.
"That's your choice. We can't force you to go if you don't want to." Vi said. "But if you choose to you could use the money for that, or for something else."

"Isn't that rude?" Wain asked.

"Is Livius coming home?" Luke signed. He didn't seem to want his big brother back.
1 2 ... 2913 2914 2915 2916 2917 ... 4116 4117