Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Plot (PRIVATE)
1 2 ... 2914 2915 2916 2917 2918 ... 4116 4117
"University is stupid," Adrian said.

"No, he’ll like it," Jamie decided.

"I think he’s staying with Myrcella for the time being," John signed back.
"University is stupid," Adrian said.

"No, he’ll like it," Jamie decided.

"I think he’s staying with Myrcella for the time being," John signed back.
"Well, some jobs require it. I couldn't be a nurse without it. But if you don't want that sort of job, then you don't need to go." Vi said.

Wain trusted Jamie and went with him.

"Good. I hate him." Luke signed.
"Well, some jobs require it. I couldn't be a nurse without it. But if you don't want that sort of job, then you don't need to go." Vi said.

Wain trusted Jamie and went with him.

"Good. I hate him." Luke signed.
"I really don’t want to do any more school," Adrian grumbled.

"He’s still your brother," John signed back. Jamie reached the house and knocked on the door.
"I really don’t want to do any more school," Adrian grumbled.

"He’s still your brother," John signed back. Jamie reached the house and knocked on the door.
"Well, once you finish you don't need to do more if you don't want to." Vi soothed.

Luke shook his head. "Mean!" he spat, saying the word aloud. He looked up and went to answer the door.
"Well, once you finish you don't need to do more if you don't want to." Vi soothed.

Luke shook his head. "Mean!" he spat, saying the word aloud. He looked up and went to answer the door.
"Good!" Adrian decided stubbornly. He wanted to tell Bryce, so he started wheeling off.

Jamie let himself in when Luke opened up. "Heyyy." He shouted for Jet.
"Good!" Adrian decided stubbornly. He wanted to tell Bryce, so he started wheeling off.

Jamie let himself in when Luke opened up. "Heyyy." He shouted for Jet.
Vi followed him. Bryce seemed quite content, talking to his ex.

Luke recognised Wain, but not Jamie. He ran to John, unsure of what to do about the stranger in his house. Jet was too busy throwing a tantrum in his study to hear them downstairs.
Vi followed him. Bryce seemed quite content, talking to his ex.

Luke recognised Wain, but not Jamie. He ran to John, unsure of what to do about the stranger in his house. Jet was too busy throwing a tantrum in his study to hear them downstairs.
"I'm not going to university," Adrian declared.

"What's wrong?" John signed. Jamie shouted louder this time.
"I'm not going to university," Adrian declared.

"What's wrong?" John signed. Jamie shouted louder this time.
"Of course you are. Why wouldn't you be going." Bryce dismissed.

Luke pointed at Jamie and signed, "stranger". Jet did hear him this time, and unfortunately wasn't thinking very rationally. He ran and got one of his fancy pretend pistols and ran downstairs with it, hoping to scare Jamie off with the fake gun.
"Of course you are. Why wouldn't you be going." Bryce dismissed.

Luke pointed at Jamie and signed, "stranger". Jet did hear him this time, and unfortunately wasn't thinking very rationally. He ran and got one of his fancy pretend pistols and ran downstairs with it, hoping to scare Jamie off with the fake gun.
"Because I don't want to!" Adrian said stubbornly.

"You don't need to be scared, I'll protect you," John signed. Jamie didn't seem very fazed by the gun, and just announced, "You should've told me your kids are in care."
"Because I don't want to!" Adrian said stubbornly.

"You don't need to be scared, I'll protect you," John signed. Jamie didn't seem very fazed by the gun, and just announced, "You should've told me your kids are in care."
"But you need university to get a good job." Bryce said.

Luke clung to him, even more scared when his dad came down. "That isn't your business. Get out of my house." Jet ordered.
"But you need university to get a good job." Bryce said.

Luke clung to him, even more scared when his dad came down. "That isn't your business. Get out of my house." Jet ordered.
1 2 ... 2914 2915 2916 2917 2918 ... 4116 4117