Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Demonically Troubled IC thread [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
[LOCATION: Health (ft. Wow, whole class I guess)]
"Oh, well-!" Vigil abruptly cut himself off as someone began speaking at the front of the classroom, finally actually noticing Angela and Eric.

Trying to focus on Angela's hands at first made him miss a good chunk of what she was saying as he simply tuned Eric out, though he quickly realized this was a mistake- only just in time to hear the last half of her sentence.

"-nd Eric is my assistant and interpreter. Would everyone please state their name and pronouns? We’ll start with… you.”

...Well, that wasn't him, so...he should wait his turn, right? He just stared and listened, eyes wide. ...If he tried hard enough, he could probably remember everybody's names from this! He'd have to try, though.
[LOCATION: Health (ft. Wow, whole class I guess)]
"Oh, well-!" Vigil abruptly cut himself off as someone began speaking at the front of the classroom, finally actually noticing Angela and Eric.

Trying to focus on Angela's hands at first made him miss a good chunk of what she was saying as he simply tuned Eric out, though he quickly realized this was a mistake- only just in time to hear the last half of her sentence.

"-nd Eric is my assistant and interpreter. Would everyone please state their name and pronouns? We’ll start with… you.”

...Well, that wasn't him, so...he should wait his turn, right? He just stared and listened, eyes wide. ...If he tried hard enough, he could probably remember everybody's names from this! He'd have to try, though.
Silas
“Oh, sorry.” Silas felt bad unintentionally bringing up Lukas’s impairment, when a thought struck him. “You mean you haven’t seen how pretty I am!?” His mouth hung open, dumbstruck for a minute, then shut it and came to a decisive conclusion. “In that case, I’ll just describe everything to you. So, I drew my name on this card in blue, and I drew a pretty blue flower next to it! Blue is a really pretty color, the sky is blue and sometimes water is too but only if there’s a lot of it, otherwise it’s see-through. I have kinda dark skin and my feathers have a lot of black, but my crest is blue and some of the feathers on my wings are blue too. There’s also orange and it’s very bright and really really pretty!” We waved his arms for effect, blowing a few index cards off other desks.
Silas
“Oh, sorry.” Silas felt bad unintentionally bringing up Lukas’s impairment, when a thought struck him. “You mean you haven’t seen how pretty I am!?” His mouth hung open, dumbstruck for a minute, then shut it and came to a decisive conclusion. “In that case, I’ll just describe everything to you. So, I drew my name on this card in blue, and I drew a pretty blue flower next to it! Blue is a really pretty color, the sky is blue and sometimes water is too but only if there’s a lot of it, otherwise it’s see-through. I have kinda dark skin and my feathers have a lot of black, but my crest is blue and some of the feathers on my wings are blue too. There’s also orange and it’s very bright and really really pretty!” We waved his arms for effect, blowing a few index cards off other desks.
2jctt91.jpg he/him please!
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43