Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Demonically Troubled IC thread [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Philli Tarkin
(Leaving Cafeteria with Silas and Hazil)

At least Silas seemed in a great mood, despite both Philli and Hazil's fears for the poor lad. He sang along like a bird as he and Philli left, Hazil having stepped off to the side to Audra. Philli smiled to Silas and then spoke, "Okay, let's hurry." Philli proceeded to then skidaddle towards Writing and Literature after passing a farewell wave to Hazil. Philli hoped that Hazil wouldn't mind her departure given the short time frame remaining before class.

Picking up the supplies she had stowed near the lunchroom, Philli promptly made her way towards class.

((OOC: Sorry if this seems a little rushed! Normally I blather on and on, but Philli's gotta hurry if she doesn't want to be late!))

Marcel Kaiser
(Health with Devon, Dante, Vigil, and Cheshire)

Marcel waved boredly at the girl as she appeared shouting from seemingly nowhere. Seeing that she was preoccupied with another, Marcel turned his attention back to those nearer to him as he leaned back precariously in his seat. "I'm not much of a killer," Marcel replied to Devon. Marcel had never really liked the idea of hunting. It seemed more like slaughter to him, and for what? A head on a mount, so gamy meat, and the thrill of killing something without it even knowing what happened? There were better things to Marcel than that, like whittling or biology homework.

Without really even realizing his words, Marcel replied once more, "If death actually mattered, then I could be in a normal school." Catching his words only after he had said them, Marcel exhaled slowly. He needed to work on his depressing repertoire of retorts, Marcel felt. Slouching into his seat, Marcel closed his eyes for a moment and breathed out a slight plume of mist, the air now a little colder in front of him. Maybe he was just tired and grumpy from the day before, or maybe he didn't get enough sleep. Maybe Marcel just didn't want to deal with everything he had to. He simply rose his eyebrow upon his being mentioned Dante's little lap dog.

Harmonia Ramanos

(Writing and Literature with Lukas, Sonatine, and Castor)

((OOC: WIP))
Philli Tarkin

At least Silas seemed in a great mood, despite both Philli and Hazil's fears for the poor lad. He sang along like a bird as he and Philli left, Hazil having stepped off to the side to Audra. Philli smiled to Silas and then spoke, "Okay, let's hurry." Philli proceeded to then skidaddle towards Writing and Literature after passing a farewell wave to Hazil. Philli hoped that Hazil wouldn't mind her departure given the short time frame remaining before class.

Picking up the supplies she had stowed near the lunchroom, Philli promptly made her way towards class.

((OOC: Sorry if this seems a little rushed! Normally I blather on and on, but Philli's gotta hurry if she doesn't want to be late!))

Marcel Kaiser

Marcel waved boredly at the girl as she appeared shouting from seemingly nowhere. Seeing that she was preoccupied with another, Marcel turned his attention back to those nearer to him as he leaned back precariously in his seat. "I'm not much of a killer," Marcel replied to Devon. Marcel had never really liked the idea of hunting. It seemed more like slaughter to him, and for what? A head on a mount, so gamy meat, and the thrill of killing something without it even knowing what happened? There were better things to Marcel than that, like whittling or biology homework.

Without really even realizing his words, Marcel replied once more, "If death actually mattered, then I could be in a normal school." Catching his words only after he had said them, Marcel exhaled slowly. He needed to work on his depressing repertoire of retorts, Marcel felt. Slouching into his seat, Marcel closed his eyes for a moment and breathed out a slight plume of mist, the air now a little colder in front of him. Maybe he was just tired and grumpy from the day before, or maybe he didn't get enough sleep. Maybe Marcel just didn't want to deal with everything he had to. He simply rose his eyebrow upon his being mentioned Dante's little lap dog.

Harmonia Ramanos

((OOC: WIP))
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
Philli Tarkin

Marcel Kaiser

Without really even realizing his words, Marcel replied once more, "If death actually mattered, then I could be in a normal school." Catching his words only after he had said them, Marcel exhaled slowly. He needed to work on his depressing repertoire of retorts, Marcel felt. Slouching into his seat, Marcel closed his eyes for a moment and breathed out a slight plume of mist, the air now a little colder in front of him. Maybe he was just tired and grumpy from the day before, or maybe he didn't get enough sleep. Maybe Marcel just didn't want to deal with everything he had to. He simply rose his eyebrow upon his being mentioned Dante's little lap dog and the girl's giddy response.

Harmonia Ramanos

The time flew as Harmonia waited for passage. They didn't hear much of the muffled talking beyond the rating feeling of something on their head. The pressure caused Harmonia to freeze, but then it was relieved and Harmonia breathed shakily. They had not anticipated that, nor the returned individual to the top of their head. Inhaling sharply and squeaking slightly at the second unexpected act of contact, Harmonia reached up and knocked their own hat to the floor where it crumpled slightly. Whether whoever who had been there was under it was of little consequence as Harmonia rushed between the bodies and through the door, hands beginning to flap in front of them.

Harmonia's sizeable flaxen hair, which had been tucked within the hat, now unrolled down their back in a long, loose braid. Harmonia clenched one of their oily violet eyes as they walked into the room. Taking several breaths, Harmonia began to calm themselves. There was too much excitement and then too much stimulus. Previously nervous from the group before the door, it was all too easy to feel too much. Whatever had been said had been lost to Harmonia as they instead focused on slowing themselves. Humming, Harmonia slowly cooled down as their hands continued moving, to do anything. There was chatter around the room, but it was quiet still.

Outside of Harmonia, it was a lot less dramatic to watch than experience though.
Philli Tarkin

Marcel Kaiser

Without really even realizing his words, Marcel replied once more, "If death actually mattered, then I could be in a normal school." Catching his words only after he had said them, Marcel exhaled slowly. He needed to work on his depressing repertoire of retorts, Marcel felt. Slouching into his seat, Marcel closed his eyes for a moment and breathed out a slight plume of mist, the air now a little colder in front of him. Maybe he was just tired and grumpy from the day before, or maybe he didn't get enough sleep. Maybe Marcel just didn't want to deal with everything he had to. He simply rose his eyebrow upon his being mentioned Dante's little lap dog and the girl's giddy response.

Harmonia Ramanos

The time flew as Harmonia waited for passage. They didn't hear much of the muffled talking beyond the rating feeling of something on their head. The pressure caused Harmonia to freeze, but then it was relieved and Harmonia breathed shakily. They had not anticipated that, nor the returned individual to the top of their head. Inhaling sharply and squeaking slightly at the second unexpected act of contact, Harmonia reached up and knocked their own hat to the floor where it crumpled slightly. Whether whoever who had been there was under it was of little consequence as Harmonia rushed between the bodies and through the door, hands beginning to flap in front of them.

Harmonia's sizeable flaxen hair, which had been tucked within the hat, now unrolled down their back in a long, loose braid. Harmonia clenched one of their oily violet eyes as they walked into the room. Taking several breaths, Harmonia began to calm themselves. There was too much excitement and then too much stimulus. Previously nervous from the group before the door, it was all too easy to feel too much. Whatever had been said had been lost to Harmonia as they instead focused on slowing themselves. Humming, Harmonia slowly cooled down as their hands continued moving, to do anything. There was chatter around the room, but it was quiet still.

Outside of Harmonia, it was a lot less dramatic to watch than experience though.
Devon

Devon grinned a little bit when Cheshire agreed to play his game, the sinister glint in his eye returning. "It's a special type of tag, when you don't know when it starts, but I'm it. A few others are playing too." Now he had a lot of people to hunt, which made the game all the more fun. He was still looking at the lily instead of at Cheshire herself. When it came forward, he touched it, and pulled a little bit to see if the petals came off. Not realising that was Cheshire's eye. Or maybe he did, but didn't really care. Devon managed to disguise it as an accident though by brushing the lily with his finger. "Can you see out of it? Can you see that side at all?"

Castor

"Audra's the teacher," he told Sonatine. "We'd have normally already started. She's normally on time. Especially since there's two of her..." Castor had always found that fascinating about Audra, and a bit confusing when he hadn't known the first time. "She's pretty nice."

"Because you were going to fall," Castor said quietly. "And no, I'm not." He didn't get to say much more until the hat-wearing person seemed to panic, dumping their hat on the floor. Castor silently bent down to pick it up before following Harmonia inside, watching them move their hands and shutting one of their eyes. When he thought they were calmer, he offered the hat. "You dropped this. Are you okay?"
Devon

Devon grinned a little bit when Cheshire agreed to play his game, the sinister glint in his eye returning. "It's a special type of tag, when you don't know when it starts, but I'm it. A few others are playing too." Now he had a lot of people to hunt, which made the game all the more fun. He was still looking at the lily instead of at Cheshire herself. When it came forward, he touched it, and pulled a little bit to see if the petals came off. Not realising that was Cheshire's eye. Or maybe he did, but didn't really care. Devon managed to disguise it as an accident though by brushing the lily with his finger. "Can you see out of it? Can you see that side at all?"

Castor

"Audra's the teacher," he told Sonatine. "We'd have normally already started. She's normally on time. Especially since there's two of her..." Castor had always found that fascinating about Audra, and a bit confusing when he hadn't known the first time. "She's pretty nice."

"Because you were going to fall," Castor said quietly. "And no, I'm not." He didn't get to say much more until the hat-wearing person seemed to panic, dumping their hat on the floor. Castor silently bent down to pick it up before following Harmonia inside, watching them move their hands and shutting one of their eyes. When he thought they were calmer, he offered the hat. "You dropped this. Are you okay?"
Lukas - Outside Class
With Sonatine, Harmonia and Castor

Lukas stumbled down right under the hat when Harmonia flung him down.
- What the hell was that for?! Whats their deal?!
He complained from under it not understanding anxiety what so ever. Before he could come out Castor scooped the hat with Lukas still inside it. Considering his light weight Castor probably didnt notice him as he went inside the room and offered the hat, with Lukas back to Harmonia.
- You do realise Im still in here?
He questioned, amused by Castor's actions.

Not wanting to be thrown off again Lukas slid out of the hat and stretched his tiny body. Before Castor could complain he jumped on his shoulder. The fox comfortably layed down there, his heat radiating and keeping Castor's neck warm.

Dante - Health
With Cheshire, Marcel, Leif, Devon

The lycan knodded. With the corner of his eye he kept watching Devon who was introducing himself, and others, to the newcoming girl, also showering her with questions. In a way Cheshire appearance releaved Dante since it got Devon's attention of off him.

Dante wondered what Marcel had ment by his words. They seemed to be interesting and they aroused his curiousity.
- Thats good enough for me. I dont want to hunt but that little guy out of the blue became obssessed with making me hunt.
He said bluntly, not caring if Devon heard him say it or not. Again he never asked for his help. All Devon did was make Dante feel more hungry.

I want to hunt. I want join the wendigo and hunt down students. I want to play the "tag" game. Lets play, stop denying and lets play. Lets have fun. I want to have fun eating something, someone.

Oh the nagging feeling of his instinct was the only thing that made Dante agree to play with Devon. He cant ignore every single thing it says now can he?
- You claim death has no meaning? What ever do you mean by this? Are you immortal?
The question wasnt at all mocking. Dante saw his fair share of immortal creatures and there had to be some reason for Marcel to be in this school anyway.
Lukas - Outside Class

Lukas stumbled down right under the hat when Harmonia flung him down.
- What the hell was that for?! Whats their deal?!
He complained from under it not understanding anxiety what so ever. Before he could come out Castor scooped the hat with Lukas still inside it. Considering his light weight Castor probably didnt notice him as he went inside the room and offered the hat, with Lukas back to Harmonia.
- You do realise Im still in here?
He questioned, amused by Castor's actions.

Not wanting to be thrown off again Lukas slid out of the hat and stretched his tiny body. Before Castor could complain he jumped on his shoulder. The fox comfortably layed down there, his heat radiating and keeping Castor's neck warm.

Dante - Health

The lycan knodded. With the corner of his eye he kept watching Devon who was introducing himself, and others, to the newcoming girl, also showering her with questions. In a way Cheshire appearance releaved Dante since it got Devon's attention of off him.

Dante wondered what Marcel had ment by his words. They seemed to be interesting and they aroused his curiousity.
- Thats good enough for me. I dont want to hunt but that little guy out of the blue became obssessed with making me hunt.
He said bluntly, not caring if Devon heard him say it or not. Again he never asked for his help. All Devon did was make Dante feel more hungry.

I want to hunt. I want join the wendigo and hunt down students. I want to play the "tag" game. Lets play, stop denying and lets play. Lets have fun. I want to have fun eating something, someone.

Oh the nagging feeling of his instinct was the only thing that made Dante agree to play with Devon. He cant ignore every single thing it says now can he?
- You claim death has no meaning? What ever do you mean by this? Are you immortal?
The question wasnt at all mocking. Dante saw his fair share of immortal creatures and there had to be some reason for Marcel to be in this school anyway.
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
[LOCATION: Health (ft. Nobody)]

Anybody else ever just get sucked into doing something out of nowhere? And I mean just get really absorbed by it? Vigil had put his backpack down on a desk and began messing with the things inside, but not taking anything out. ...He knew better than anyone about how easy it was to lose things, much less in a room full of strangers, so he kept his belongings and hands inside his bag.

...Where did he get a taxidermied hummingbird??? Hello??? How do you even FIND that??? And in a tiny cage, no less?

Vigil is a very confusing boy.
[LOCATION: Health (ft. Nobody)]

Anybody else ever just get sucked into doing something out of nowhere? And I mean just get really absorbed by it? Vigil had put his backpack down on a desk and began messing with the things inside, but not taking anything out. ...He knew better than anyone about how easy it was to lose things, much less in a room full of strangers, so he kept his belongings and hands inside his bag.

...Where did he get a taxidermied hummingbird??? Hello??? How do you even FIND that??? And in a tiny cage, no less?

Vigil is a very confusing boy.
Hazil

Hazil waved goodbye to Silas and Phil as they left the cafeteria, calling, "Have fun with Writing and Literature, see you later!" She made her way towards the Health classroom. As Hazil neared the room, she heard voices, and her smile melted into a frown. She recognized one of those voices as the boy who she and Philli were suspicious of.

She entered the classroom anyway, smiling at the sight of a tiny, pale-skinned girl floating a few inches above the ground, a lily bobbing in her eye, chattering away enthusiastically with the boy Hazil had clashed with earlier. Hopefully he wouldn’t cause trouble… Hazil wasn’t in the mood for that, she was hoping he was innocent anyway, because that was the best-case scenario. Perhaps she should apologize?

She gracefully stepped towards the other tables when the little girl called brightly, “Hi! What’s your name?”

“I’m… I’m Hazil, nice to meet you,” Hazil smiled softly, giving the girl a fond look as she nodded, her eyes shining. “I’m Cheshire!” At that, Hazil gave a nod and another smile, aimed at both Cheshire and Devon in an attempt to be friendly. Then she headed towards the other tables and slid in next to two boys at the back, near another boy who was messing with something in his bag. “Hello,” she greeted them softly. “Is this chair already taken?”

Cheshire

Cheshire was smiling good-naturedly, even though she’d felt the little tug Devon had given. She didn’t mind, that lily was practically indestructible. “Well, I can’t see out of it…” The tiny daemon pouted. "It lets me sense other things, though! Things you can't see. A mirror world, auras, people's presences, things like that."

She was going to say something else when she heard the door open, and turned to see a tall, pretty girl with oddly glassy eyes and strange ball-joints enter. "Hi!" she chirped, thrilled to see a new person. "What's your name?"

The girl, presumably a doll, looked startled to be addressed, but her face soon morphed into a genuine, friendly smile. "I'm Hazil, nice to meet you." Cheshire gave Hazil a bright, beaming smile before turning back to Devon. "Yeah, so that's how my lily works. Is it weird? Some people think it's scary."

Sonatine

"Two of her?" Sonatine echoed, momentarily confused. How did that work? "That's quite odd." This Audra sounded like quite a pleasant person, but Sonatine wanted to see for herself before making any conclusions. What sort of creature was their teacher? Sonatine's third eye blinked open and shut again.

She watched quietly as the hat-wearer seemed to panic a little. Understandable, the eldritch creature had seen that sort of reaction before. Sonatine had caused reactions like this many times, on bigger scales. They had never been pleasant- such a mess to clean up in the end. Sonatine tilted her head, eyeing Castor and Lukas. Were they even friends? It was difficult to tell. Friendship was already a difficult concept for her to grasp, and now this...

Sonatine slid into the room nimbly, picking a desk near the very corner of the room and closing her eyes, her posture still and statue-like. The corner seemed to darken a little with her presence.
Hazil

Hazil waved goodbye to Silas and Phil as they left the cafeteria, calling, "Have fun with Writing and Literature, see you later!" She made her way towards the Health classroom. As Hazil neared the room, she heard voices, and her smile melted into a frown. She recognized one of those voices as the boy who she and Philli were suspicious of.

She entered the classroom anyway, smiling at the sight of a tiny, pale-skinned girl floating a few inches above the ground, a lily bobbing in her eye, chattering away enthusiastically with the boy Hazil had clashed with earlier. Hopefully he wouldn’t cause trouble… Hazil wasn’t in the mood for that, she was hoping he was innocent anyway, because that was the best-case scenario. Perhaps she should apologize?

She gracefully stepped towards the other tables when the little girl called brightly, “Hi! What’s your name?”

“I’m… I’m Hazil, nice to meet you,” Hazil smiled softly, giving the girl a fond look as she nodded, her eyes shining. “I’m Cheshire!” At that, Hazil gave a nod and another smile, aimed at both Cheshire and Devon in an attempt to be friendly. Then she headed towards the other tables and slid in next to two boys at the back, near another boy who was messing with something in his bag. “Hello,” she greeted them softly. “Is this chair already taken?”

Cheshire

Cheshire was smiling good-naturedly, even though she’d felt the little tug Devon had given. She didn’t mind, that lily was practically indestructible. “Well, I can’t see out of it…” The tiny daemon pouted. "It lets me sense other things, though! Things you can't see. A mirror world, auras, people's presences, things like that."

She was going to say something else when she heard the door open, and turned to see a tall, pretty girl with oddly glassy eyes and strange ball-joints enter. "Hi!" she chirped, thrilled to see a new person. "What's your name?"

The girl, presumably a doll, looked startled to be addressed, but her face soon morphed into a genuine, friendly smile. "I'm Hazil, nice to meet you." Cheshire gave Hazil a bright, beaming smile before turning back to Devon. "Yeah, so that's how my lily works. Is it weird? Some people think it's scary."

Sonatine

"Two of her?" Sonatine echoed, momentarily confused. How did that work? "That's quite odd." This Audra sounded like quite a pleasant person, but Sonatine wanted to see for herself before making any conclusions. What sort of creature was their teacher? Sonatine's third eye blinked open and shut again.

She watched quietly as the hat-wearer seemed to panic a little. Understandable, the eldritch creature had seen that sort of reaction before. Sonatine had caused reactions like this many times, on bigger scales. They had never been pleasant- such a mess to clean up in the end. Sonatine tilted her head, eyeing Castor and Lukas. Were they even friends? It was difficult to tell. Friendship was already a difficult concept for her to grasp, and now this...

Sonatine slid into the room nimbly, picking a desk near the very corner of the room and closing her eyes, her posture still and statue-like. The corner seemed to darken a little with her presence.
xxxxxx d5529b090f743c2d57aa89a08fcbb6452177d398.png 95a8885aa639ad7fceba05d6e45f928922a0d19d.png b020a3067972f0b3e1d4d7a763e63a0a46fc1cc2.gif
peri | fr time +15 | she/her | need coffee
Devon

Devon nodded enthusiastically to Cheshire's discussion, extremely impressed by her lily, but his smile was faltering. First, he heard Dante complain about him to some pathetic human. He clenched his fist and turned around to send him an extremely menacing look. Or, as menacing as someone who wasn't even four foot high could give. He turned back to Cheshire after, still looking at the lily. "The mirror world sounds interesting. Can you go there? Can you take other people there?" Perhaps he'd been too quick thinking Dante would be the most useful hunting buddy. Someone who could travel between dimensions was definitely much more handy.

The second thing that caused Devon annoyance was Hazil, who came over to talk to Cheshire. He glowered, and he didn't stop until she left. "No, it's not weird," he told Cheshire, before he slyly added, "That other girl is mean, you know. She doesn't want me to play tag. That's very unfair." He didn't want Hazil to steal Cheshire from him when Marcel and Leif seemed to be stealing Dante. He was going to keep someone, he was determined of it.

Castor

Castor tried to ignore Lukas. He wasn't sure about how he felt about him after Lukas had snapped at him about Sonatine. "Don't you understand the concept of personal space?" he asked him, thinking Lukas was being a little rude, not even letting anyone know just jumping on them. Though he had to admit the fox was quite warm, and soft.

"Yes, two of her," he told Sonatine. "She's got two bodies. They look like twins. You are aware of what twins are, aren't you?" he asked, a slightly menacing edge to his voice. He decided to ignore Sonatine when she went into the corner. He tried really hard to ignore the fact that the corner seemed to get darker. It was probably just a trick of the light. Right?
Devon

Devon nodded enthusiastically to Cheshire's discussion, extremely impressed by her lily, but his smile was faltering. First, he heard Dante complain about him to some pathetic human. He clenched his fist and turned around to send him an extremely menacing look. Or, as menacing as someone who wasn't even four foot high could give. He turned back to Cheshire after, still looking at the lily. "The mirror world sounds interesting. Can you go there? Can you take other people there?" Perhaps he'd been too quick thinking Dante would be the most useful hunting buddy. Someone who could travel between dimensions was definitely much more handy.

The second thing that caused Devon annoyance was Hazil, who came over to talk to Cheshire. He glowered, and he didn't stop until she left. "No, it's not weird," he told Cheshire, before he slyly added, "That other girl is mean, you know. She doesn't want me to play tag. That's very unfair." He didn't want Hazil to steal Cheshire from him when Marcel and Leif seemed to be stealing Dante. He was going to keep someone, he was determined of it.

Castor

Castor tried to ignore Lukas. He wasn't sure about how he felt about him after Lukas had snapped at him about Sonatine. "Don't you understand the concept of personal space?" he asked him, thinking Lukas was being a little rude, not even letting anyone know just jumping on them. Though he had to admit the fox was quite warm, and soft.

"Yes, two of her," he told Sonatine. "She's got two bodies. They look like twins. You are aware of what twins are, aren't you?" he asked, a slightly menacing edge to his voice. He decided to ignore Sonatine when she went into the corner. He tried really hard to ignore the fact that the corner seemed to get darker. It was probably just a trick of the light. Right?
Dante - Health

Dante felt kind of bad when Devon gave him the menacing look, but why should he care? Then he glanced over at Vigil, grimacing at the thought of how much these items will make a mess in their dorm. Then he looked over in Hazil's direction. She definately was much prettier up close. He sent her a smile but the lycan doubted she would even notice him.

Out of his pocket he took out his dog tag pendants. He like to fidget with them. The white gold gave off a nice shine and if Devon doesnt know his metals, it could be mistaken for silver. On the front of each tag there was his personal information.
Name: Dante Harzel
Birth: 09 Oct 2002
Blood type: AB-
Werewolf

However there was also a quote on the other side:
We are forever indebted to those who have given their lives that we might be free.
~Ronald Reagan

Dante started shuffling with the necklace. Shifting them between his fingers.

Lukas - Outside Class

Lukas had to think about this one for about couple of seconds.
- I do know what is but I dont understand it.
He answered bluntly. SinceCastor didnt throw him off Lukas decided to stay where he is. He was happy the teacher wasnt here yet since he could stay longer in his fox form like this. Lukas also had an urge to jump back on Sonatine but there will be time for this later.
- Why is this personal space so important anyway?
The kitsune inquired since no matter how much he thought about he saw no sense to it.
Dante - Health

Dante felt kind of bad when Devon gave him the menacing look, but why should he care? Then he glanced over at Vigil, grimacing at the thought of how much these items will make a mess in their dorm. Then he looked over in Hazil's direction. She definately was much prettier up close. He sent her a smile but the lycan doubted she would even notice him.

Out of his pocket he took out his dog tag pendants. He like to fidget with them. The white gold gave off a nice shine and if Devon doesnt know his metals, it could be mistaken for silver. On the front of each tag there was his personal information.
Name: Dante Harzel
Birth: 09 Oct 2002
Blood type: AB-
Werewolf

However there was also a quote on the other side:
We are forever indebted to those who have given their lives that we might be free.
~Ronald Reagan

Dante started shuffling with the necklace. Shifting them between his fingers.

Lukas - Outside Class

Lukas had to think about this one for about couple of seconds.
- I do know what is but I dont understand it.
He answered bluntly. SinceCastor didnt throw him off Lukas decided to stay where he is. He was happy the teacher wasnt here yet since he could stay longer in his fox form like this. Lukas also had an urge to jump back on Sonatine but there will be time for this later.
- Why is this personal space so important anyway?
The kitsune inquired since no matter how much he thought about he saw no sense to it.
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
[LOCATION: Health (ft. Hazil, a taxidermy of dubious origin, and a shiny)]

Vigil almost didn't even hear Hazil as she asked if the seat was free, almost completely absorbed by what he was doing- until he spotted a flash of light out of the corner of his eyes. That got him looking around, enough to catch the end of Hazil's question. "Whasalreadytaken?" he asked, looking bewildered. "Is this your seat? I'm sorry! I'll get up n a sec-" He began to grab and shove whatever objects that had fallen out of his bag back inside, standing up out of his seat a little.

Honey, no.
(At least he didn't see where the flash came from.)
[LOCATION: Health (ft. Hazil, a taxidermy of dubious origin, and a shiny)]

Vigil almost didn't even hear Hazil as she asked if the seat was free, almost completely absorbed by what he was doing- until he spotted a flash of light out of the corner of his eyes. That got him looking around, enough to catch the end of Hazil's question. "Whasalreadytaken?" he asked, looking bewildered. "Is this your seat? I'm sorry! I'll get up n a sec-" He began to grab and shove whatever objects that had fallen out of his bag back inside, standing up out of his seat a little.

Honey, no.
(At least he didn't see where the flash came from.)
Philli Tarkin

((OOC: Should I wait for a reply for Silas before continuing with Philli?))

Marcel Kaiser
(Health with Devon, Dante, Hazil, Vigil, and Cheshire)

Marcel wondered when class would start, considering that he had planned on being in the room just before it began. As it turned out, Marcel had a little more time than he had thought, and he was going to have to spend it chatting. Marcel sensed a sort of split between the two boys. Something of principle, Marcel reasoned, to make the two seem to vehemently glare at each other. Marcel felt like reading the room was getting him somewhere. There were a few interesting faces, and one that seemed a little too sculpted to be real actually. Then there was short-stack, not that Marcel would say it yet, the deserter, and the flower girl. There seemed to be odd levels of animosity that seemed to fly between a few of them, and Marcel didn't understand it. The whole feeling reminded him of reality shows, full characters written to be dramatic.

Marcel's deep thought was interrupted by a question directed towards him from the soldier and was accompanied by a flickering light above Marcel. Looking to Dante, Marcel replied, "Sometimes it feels like it, but," Marcel thought carefully, "The dead don't seem to actually stay that way." It was the best way he could describe it as Marcel knew. Death doesn't seem to matter as much if you can just come and bother some poor teenager with anger issues and good hair. Thinking of hair, Marcel ran one of his hand's fingers through his hair as Dante fiddled with his tags. Labels of the dead, but also perhaps some sort of pride in some. There were other matters to attend too though as well.

Marcel was listening to a nearby conversation after he had spoken, as one does, and he seemed to reach a consensus and acted upon it as he turned his head and spoke, "Hey Shortstuff," Marcel said it, "Try to have some class." Had Dante mentioned that boy's name, Marcel couldn't really recall if he had. Burning holes through Dante's soul with his stare was one thing, but slander was a bit more annoying. "And the flower is a little scary," Marcel added offhand.

Harmonia Ramanos

It took some time to cool down, but Harmonia managed to whisper in response to the one boy who had returned his hat. Harmonia could not recall properly the last minute prior, but they had the inkling that it was likely unimportant. Their father would be worried if told of this, Harmonia fretted to himself. Reaching shakily to the hat, Harmonia recoiled as a little plush-like fox jumped from it. Talking, the fox jumped to the boy's shoulders, leaving Harmonia to grab the hat and replace it on his head. The brim, slightly bent but still capable of obscuring the entirety of Harmonia's face, allowed Harmonia some sort of comfort.

Replying to the fox's question rapidly, that which Harmonia felt held an obvious answer, Harmonia spoke with an ever so slight hint of anger, an uncommon emotion for the little sage, "Because it is." Personal space is just that, personal. It needed no explanation. A faint glow radiated from beneath Harmonia's hat, within the shadows that cloaked their face. Magic is intent and emotion; a potent fuel.

Harmonia nodded their head uncomfortably as they turned to find a seat for the coming class. Trembling, Harmonia spoke once more though slightly delayed, "Thank you, I am well now." The assurance directed at the boy, not the fox.
Philli Tarkin

((OOC: Should I wait for a reply for Silas before continuing with Philli?))

Marcel Kaiser
(Health with Devon, Dante, Hazil, Vigil, and Cheshire)

Marcel wondered when class would start, considering that he had planned on being in the room just before it began. As it turned out, Marcel had a little more time than he had thought, and he was going to have to spend it chatting. Marcel sensed a sort of split between the two boys. Something of principle, Marcel reasoned, to make the two seem to vehemently glare at each other. Marcel felt like reading the room was getting him somewhere. There were a few interesting faces, and one that seemed a little too sculpted to be real actually. Then there was short-stack, not that Marcel would say it yet, the deserter, and the flower girl. There seemed to be odd levels of animosity that seemed to fly between a few of them, and Marcel didn't understand it. The whole feeling reminded him of reality shows, full characters written to be dramatic.

Marcel's deep thought was interrupted by a question directed towards him from the soldier and was accompanied by a flickering light above Marcel. Looking to Dante, Marcel replied, "Sometimes it feels like it, but," Marcel thought carefully, "The dead don't seem to actually stay that way." It was the best way he could describe it as Marcel knew. Death doesn't seem to matter as much if you can just come and bother some poor teenager with anger issues and good hair. Thinking of hair, Marcel ran one of his hand's fingers through his hair as Dante fiddled with his tags. Labels of the dead, but also perhaps some sort of pride in some. There were other matters to attend too though as well.

Marcel was listening to a nearby conversation after he had spoken, as one does, and he seemed to reach a consensus and acted upon it as he turned his head and spoke, "Hey Shortstuff," Marcel said it, "Try to have some class." Had Dante mentioned that boy's name, Marcel couldn't really recall if he had. Burning holes through Dante's soul with his stare was one thing, but slander was a bit more annoying. "And the flower is a little scary," Marcel added offhand.

Harmonia Ramanos

It took some time to cool down, but Harmonia managed to whisper in response to the one boy who had returned his hat. Harmonia could not recall properly the last minute prior, but they had the inkling that it was likely unimportant. Their father would be worried if told of this, Harmonia fretted to himself. Reaching shakily to the hat, Harmonia recoiled as a little plush-like fox jumped from it. Talking, the fox jumped to the boy's shoulders, leaving Harmonia to grab the hat and replace it on his head. The brim, slightly bent but still capable of obscuring the entirety of Harmonia's face, allowed Harmonia some sort of comfort.

Replying to the fox's question rapidly, that which Harmonia felt held an obvious answer, Harmonia spoke with an ever so slight hint of anger, an uncommon emotion for the little sage, "Because it is." Personal space is just that, personal. It needed no explanation. A faint glow radiated from beneath Harmonia's hat, within the shadows that cloaked their face. Magic is intent and emotion; a potent fuel.

Harmonia nodded their head uncomfortably as they turned to find a seat for the coming class. Trembling, Harmonia spoke once more though slightly delayed, "Thank you, I am well now." The assurance directed at the boy, not the fox.
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43