Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Demonically Troubled IC thread [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Hazil

Hazil tried her best to keep a scowl off her face as she heard Devon making comments about her to Cheshire. She didn't want him to ruin her mood, or her day. The doll ignored him, instead paying attention to the slightly panicking boy in front of her. "Oh, no, no!" She yelped. "No, you can sit, I was asking about this other chair near yours. Sorry!" Hazil tried to give him a soothing smile.

The doll glanced around at the other boys. One of them sent her a smile, and Hazil happily returned it, giving him a friendly smile and a wave. Despite her mood being a little down, she refused to let that affect the way she treated other people. One of the other boys seemed to mind Devon's attitude, though, standing up and challenging him directly. Hazil winced a little, but kept her head down.

Cheshire

Cheshire was pleased that Devon found her so fascinating. "Yes, the mirror world's pretty cool! I can go there, that's how I travel. I enter and exit it through reflective surfaces, which is how I travel." She bit her lip, thinking about what would happen if she took someone with her. "Well, I don't know if I can take people through it. I've never tried- I'm a mirror daemon, so I was born there, but I don't know if other people can handle the energy. Well, we can try, if you want!"

Hearing what Devon was saying about Hazil, Cheshire tilted her head. "Really?" She didn't want to form conclusions simply based on what one person said- Hazil seemed nice, but of course, Cheshire couldn't be sure of that either. "Well, she seems alright to me. Maybe she doesn't like playing tag?" Cheshire shrugged, her lily bobbing playfully. "She's not bothering us, so we can ignore her!"

When one of the other boys called her lily a bit scary, Cheshire didn't seem to be offended at all, simply giving him a playful smile. "Is it now? Oh, that's not good, a daemon has to be scary..." She turned back to Devon. "I live at a haunted house, did you know that? I'm the main attraction for a lot of tourists. I scare humans, and they like it, apparently. Humans are weird."

Sonatine

Sonatine watched the hat-wearer, Lukas and Castor idly. The tension had risen. The former was clearly shy, or at least clearly not so comfortable with interaction. Lukas didn't seem to have conceptions of that, but Sonatine didn't really mind. It hadn't affected her- the sitting-on-her-head thing from earlier wasn't bothersome, really.

"How... odd," Sonatine mused to herself, the markings on her forehead giving off an eerie glow in the slightly darkened area she sat in. The hat-wearer looked quite interesting- their behavior, their aura... Fascinating. She wanted to know more about them.
Hazil

Hazil tried her best to keep a scowl off her face as she heard Devon making comments about her to Cheshire. She didn't want him to ruin her mood, or her day. The doll ignored him, instead paying attention to the slightly panicking boy in front of her. "Oh, no, no!" She yelped. "No, you can sit, I was asking about this other chair near yours. Sorry!" Hazil tried to give him a soothing smile.

The doll glanced around at the other boys. One of them sent her a smile, and Hazil happily returned it, giving him a friendly smile and a wave. Despite her mood being a little down, she refused to let that affect the way she treated other people. One of the other boys seemed to mind Devon's attitude, though, standing up and challenging him directly. Hazil winced a little, but kept her head down.

Cheshire

Cheshire was pleased that Devon found her so fascinating. "Yes, the mirror world's pretty cool! I can go there, that's how I travel. I enter and exit it through reflective surfaces, which is how I travel." She bit her lip, thinking about what would happen if she took someone with her. "Well, I don't know if I can take people through it. I've never tried- I'm a mirror daemon, so I was born there, but I don't know if other people can handle the energy. Well, we can try, if you want!"

Hearing what Devon was saying about Hazil, Cheshire tilted her head. "Really?" She didn't want to form conclusions simply based on what one person said- Hazil seemed nice, but of course, Cheshire couldn't be sure of that either. "Well, she seems alright to me. Maybe she doesn't like playing tag?" Cheshire shrugged, her lily bobbing playfully. "She's not bothering us, so we can ignore her!"

When one of the other boys called her lily a bit scary, Cheshire didn't seem to be offended at all, simply giving him a playful smile. "Is it now? Oh, that's not good, a daemon has to be scary..." She turned back to Devon. "I live at a haunted house, did you know that? I'm the main attraction for a lot of tourists. I scare humans, and they like it, apparently. Humans are weird."

Sonatine

Sonatine watched the hat-wearer, Lukas and Castor idly. The tension had risen. The former was clearly shy, or at least clearly not so comfortable with interaction. Lukas didn't seem to have conceptions of that, but Sonatine didn't really mind. It hadn't affected her- the sitting-on-her-head thing from earlier wasn't bothersome, really.

"How... odd," Sonatine mused to herself, the markings on her forehead giving off an eerie glow in the slightly darkened area she sat in. The hat-wearer looked quite interesting- their behavior, their aura... Fascinating. She wanted to know more about them.
xxxxxx d5529b090f743c2d57aa89a08fcbb6452177d398.png 95a8885aa639ad7fceba05d6e45f928922a0d19d.png b020a3067972f0b3e1d4d7a763e63a0a46fc1cc2.gif
peri | fr time +15 | she/her | need coffee
Dante - Health
With Cheshire, Marcel, Leif, Devon and Hazil

Narrowing his eyes Dante looked at Marcel. Devon didnt concern him so why did the human bother to scold the wendigo? The kid is blunt but cute, probably only in Dante's opinion. Either way he wasnt going to let it slide.
- You know, he has a name, who is without class for calling him out like so? Leave the kid alone.
He said with a slight growl in his voice. Dante regretted opening his mouth to Marcel. He was wrong to assume he would get some decent company out of him and since the teacher hadnt gotten here yet, he shoved his pendants back in his pocket and got up. The lycan walked over to Cheshire and Devon.
- I think your abilities are more fascinating and useful rather then scary.
Dante said, addressing Cheshire.

At least Hazil was nice to him. Maybe he could talk to her at one point even though Devon pointed out that she is mean because she didnt want to play tag, well that was just silly. Out of a wendigo and weird human, he found it funny that he prefered the wendigo since he could understand where Devon was coming from. There was also Cheshire who indeed was fascinating and when Dante thought about it, her lily appeared to be beautiful to him now.
Dante - Health

Narrowing his eyes Dante looked at Marcel. Devon didnt concern him so why did the human bother to scold the wendigo? The kid is blunt but cute, probably only in Dante's opinion. Either way he wasnt going to let it slide.
- You know, he has a name, who is without class for calling him out like so? Leave the kid alone.
He said with a slight growl in his voice. Dante regretted opening his mouth to Marcel. He was wrong to assume he would get some decent company out of him and since the teacher hadnt gotten here yet, he shoved his pendants back in his pocket and got up. The lycan walked over to Cheshire and Devon.
- I think your abilities are more fascinating and useful rather then scary.
Dante said, addressing Cheshire.

At least Hazil was nice to him. Maybe he could talk to her at one point even though Devon pointed out that she is mean because she didnt want to play tag, well that was just silly. Out of a wendigo and weird human, he found it funny that he prefered the wendigo since he could understand where Devon was coming from. There was also Cheshire who indeed was fascinating and when Dante thought about it, her lily appeared to be beautiful to him now.
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
Devon

Devon completely ignored Marcel at first, because he genuinely believed he wasn't Shortstuff, and he was a little too arrogant to consider that Marcel would dare speak to him so randomly, which probably wasn't the healthiest attitude. "I don't think the flower is scary. But it is different, and humans do get scared of different things," Devon told Cheshire. He liked it a lot, finding it purely fascinating.

"I'd like to try that! I bet I could handle it." Devon thought he could handle anything. He finally moved his gaze from the lily to Cheshire's eye. "It sounds like fun. Does it look like a Hall of Mirrors? Or like a void? Or something else?" He wanted to keep talking about Cheshire, not concerned at all that class was supposed to start.

"Maybe. She didn't have to try to stop me playing tag," Devon muttered, a scowl spreading on to his face. He hated people who rationalised with him, because he often found himself losing the argument. "I guess." He didn't want to ignore Hazil; he wanted to hunt her.

"No, I didn't know that. That sounds interesting. I've never been to a haunted house. Humans are weird, aren't they? Do you have to hunt them?" Maybe he was wrong to put Cheshire on the side of prey. She'd be a good predator.

He only realised Marcel was addressing him when Dante called him out on it. He turned around to shout back at him. "I'm short now, not forever." It sounded very warning. Devon was still holding the bracelet around his wrist. In his head, he added Marcel to his list, and took Dante off. Maybe he'd given up on the werewolf too early.

Castor

"Exactly. Because it is. Some people don't want you sat on top of them. Especially since nobody really knows you very well yet," Castor told Lukas. Since Harmonia had taken the hat, he lowered his hand, and nodded. They didn't seem alright yet, and Castor couldn't help but feel worried even though he didn't know or understand what was wrong. He let them find a seat, and then took Lukas in the opposite direction, since he didn't want the other boy distracting Harmonia in either form.
Devon

Devon completely ignored Marcel at first, because he genuinely believed he wasn't Shortstuff, and he was a little too arrogant to consider that Marcel would dare speak to him so randomly, which probably wasn't the healthiest attitude. "I don't think the flower is scary. But it is different, and humans do get scared of different things," Devon told Cheshire. He liked it a lot, finding it purely fascinating.

"I'd like to try that! I bet I could handle it." Devon thought he could handle anything. He finally moved his gaze from the lily to Cheshire's eye. "It sounds like fun. Does it look like a Hall of Mirrors? Or like a void? Or something else?" He wanted to keep talking about Cheshire, not concerned at all that class was supposed to start.

"Maybe. She didn't have to try to stop me playing tag," Devon muttered, a scowl spreading on to his face. He hated people who rationalised with him, because he often found himself losing the argument. "I guess." He didn't want to ignore Hazil; he wanted to hunt her.

"No, I didn't know that. That sounds interesting. I've never been to a haunted house. Humans are weird, aren't they? Do you have to hunt them?" Maybe he was wrong to put Cheshire on the side of prey. She'd be a good predator.

He only realised Marcel was addressing him when Dante called him out on it. He turned around to shout back at him. "I'm short now, not forever." It sounded very warning. Devon was still holding the bracelet around his wrist. In his head, he added Marcel to his list, and took Dante off. Maybe he'd given up on the werewolf too early.

Castor

"Exactly. Because it is. Some people don't want you sat on top of them. Especially since nobody really knows you very well yet," Castor told Lukas. Since Harmonia had taken the hat, he lowered his hand, and nodded. They didn't seem alright yet, and Castor couldn't help but feel worried even though he didn't know or understand what was wrong. He let them find a seat, and then took Lukas in the opposite direction, since he didn't want the other boy distracting Harmonia in either form.
Hazil

Hazil brushed a strand of dark hair past her ear, tilting her head as she watched the boys' slight conflict. They didn't seem to like each other very much, but then again, one was defending the other, so perhaps they'd just met, and were still in the process of becoming friends. That was reasonable. Cheshire seemed outside the conflict, though.

Seeing no reason to butt into their conversations, Hazil turned to the other boy- the one who'd freaked out earlier and had been playing with random things in his bag. "Hi, what's your name?" she asked, friendly and light. "I'm Hazil. Do you know these other guys?" She jerked her head towards the other boys and Cheshire, waiting for a response.

Cheshire

"Mm, that's true, humans are scared of the unknown..." Cheshire nodded thoughtfully, smiling at Devon, while giving the other boy who'd called her fascinating and useful a grateful nod. She didn't want to address the third boy, who she didn't know anything about and who didn't seem to like Devon very much. "If you want to try sometime, I'll take you to the mirror world. It's not like a Hall of Mirrors, it's a bit weird..." Cheshire fell silent for a moment, thinking about how to describe it.

"The mirror world is a bit... Well, see, I enter it through reflective surfaces, and it's a space that exists within this reality we're in, inside the 'rifts' of our current physical dimension. Inside, there are lots of different doors and gateways that are other reflective surfaces, and it's kind of a void full of swirling lights and colors. It's hard to navigate at first, and it's made of a sort of energy that I'm also made of, which is why I'm floating and glowing a bit." She gestured to the vapor trails around her and the afterimages she left as she moved.

Cheshire considered what Devon had said about Hazil, shrugging. "Well, maybe she has her reasons! I don't know, but in the end, it doesn't matter. Don't let her ruin your fun!" The daemon's lily moved, shifting around as she grinned. "Mm... Haunted houses are fun. I guess you could call it hunting? They come in, and I chase them around. Pop out and surprise them. Things like that."
Hazil

Hazil brushed a strand of dark hair past her ear, tilting her head as she watched the boys' slight conflict. They didn't seem to like each other very much, but then again, one was defending the other, so perhaps they'd just met, and were still in the process of becoming friends. That was reasonable. Cheshire seemed outside the conflict, though.

Seeing no reason to butt into their conversations, Hazil turned to the other boy- the one who'd freaked out earlier and had been playing with random things in his bag. "Hi, what's your name?" she asked, friendly and light. "I'm Hazil. Do you know these other guys?" She jerked her head towards the other boys and Cheshire, waiting for a response.

Cheshire

"Mm, that's true, humans are scared of the unknown..." Cheshire nodded thoughtfully, smiling at Devon, while giving the other boy who'd called her fascinating and useful a grateful nod. She didn't want to address the third boy, who she didn't know anything about and who didn't seem to like Devon very much. "If you want to try sometime, I'll take you to the mirror world. It's not like a Hall of Mirrors, it's a bit weird..." Cheshire fell silent for a moment, thinking about how to describe it.

"The mirror world is a bit... Well, see, I enter it through reflective surfaces, and it's a space that exists within this reality we're in, inside the 'rifts' of our current physical dimension. Inside, there are lots of different doors and gateways that are other reflective surfaces, and it's kind of a void full of swirling lights and colors. It's hard to navigate at first, and it's made of a sort of energy that I'm also made of, which is why I'm floating and glowing a bit." She gestured to the vapor trails around her and the afterimages she left as she moved.

Cheshire considered what Devon had said about Hazil, shrugging. "Well, maybe she has her reasons! I don't know, but in the end, it doesn't matter. Don't let her ruin your fun!" The daemon's lily moved, shifting around as she grinned. "Mm... Haunted houses are fun. I guess you could call it hunting? They come in, and I chase them around. Pop out and surprise them. Things like that."
xxxxxx d5529b090f743c2d57aa89a08fcbb6452177d398.png 95a8885aa639ad7fceba05d6e45f928922a0d19d.png b020a3067972f0b3e1d4d7a763e63a0a46fc1cc2.gif
Dante - Health

Dante listened carefully to Cheshire and the more he heard about it he became more fascinated, just like Devon. Even though this was still the norm in this school he never realised how unbelievable unique powers could actually be.
- These doors you pass through, in your mirror world, how do you know whats on the other side? Or can you see it like if you were o the other side of a mirror? You must have some way of navigating I presume.
The werewolf asked, trying to rationalise Cheshire's powers. He definately often put too much thought into things rather then accepting them as they are.
- And if it is possible, I wouldnt mind going there to see it as well, It sounds cool and in my opinion your wasting your tallent if you are using it just to scare people. I doubt they would even appreciate the good scare.
He added and glanced over at Marcel for a split second.

Lukas - Writing and Literature
With Sonatine, Harmonia and Castor

The personal thing still meant nothing to Lukas, their explanations werent good enough for the fox. It will take more then that to make Lukas actually stop.
- Its weird, and pointless.
He simply commented before he jumped of Castor and finally turned into his human form. He had his laptop in his hand. A neet trick that his soul provided was that he could hide small objects within it, like his clothes and laptop when he shapeshifted or his sword which he didnt take out at all. Weapons arent allowed in school after all.
- Besides how else will I get free rides if not on somebody?
He laughted about it. Lukas' long hair was covering his eyes but its not like that mattered to the kitsune.
Dante - Health

Dante listened carefully to Cheshire and the more he heard about it he became more fascinated, just like Devon. Even though this was still the norm in this school he never realised how unbelievable unique powers could actually be.
- These doors you pass through, in your mirror world, how do you know whats on the other side? Or can you see it like if you were o the other side of a mirror? You must have some way of navigating I presume.
The werewolf asked, trying to rationalise Cheshire's powers. He definately often put too much thought into things rather then accepting them as they are.
- And if it is possible, I wouldnt mind going there to see it as well, It sounds cool and in my opinion your wasting your tallent if you are using it just to scare people. I doubt they would even appreciate the good scare.
He added and glanced over at Marcel for a split second.

The personal thing still meant nothing to Lukas, their explanations werent good enough for the fox. It will take more then that to make Lukas actually stop.
- Its weird, and pointless.
He simply commented before he jumped of Castor and finally turned into his human form. He had his laptop in his hand. A neet trick that his soul provided was that he could hide small objects within it, like his clothes and laptop when he shapeshifted or his sword which he didnt take out at all. Weapons arent allowed in school after all.
- Besides how else will I get free rides if not on somebody?
He laughted about it. Lukas' long hair was covering his eyes but its not like that mattered to the kitsune.
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
Cheshire

Cheshire was delighted that people were so interested in her powers. Usually people hyper-focused on the lily in her eye, or her odd ghostly appearance, or they just ran away screaming.

"The doors I pass through..." She played with the hem of her shirt, answering Dante's question. "Yeah, I can see through it like I'm on the other side of a mirror, just like you said! They're like windows. Usually people can't see through mirrors to what's really behind them, but I can. Actually, when I'm right in front of a gateway in the mirror world, I can make myself visible to whoever's in front of it in the physical dimension, so that's how I talk to people sometimes. Just show up in their mirrors. And as for navigating... Well, it comes naturally."

Cheshire actually didn't know how she knew the way in the mirror world- she'd always assumed that she just did, because she had been born there and was created of the same energy. "Oh, if you'd like, I could take you there too! And, well... I've never really had occasion to use my magic for anything serious. Just travel and communication. I live in a haunted house, so my job is just to scare people." Cheshire shrugged. "They come, so they're asking for it, I guess!"
Cheshire

Cheshire was delighted that people were so interested in her powers. Usually people hyper-focused on the lily in her eye, or her odd ghostly appearance, or they just ran away screaming.

"The doors I pass through..." She played with the hem of her shirt, answering Dante's question. "Yeah, I can see through it like I'm on the other side of a mirror, just like you said! They're like windows. Usually people can't see through mirrors to what's really behind them, but I can. Actually, when I'm right in front of a gateway in the mirror world, I can make myself visible to whoever's in front of it in the physical dimension, so that's how I talk to people sometimes. Just show up in their mirrors. And as for navigating... Well, it comes naturally."

Cheshire actually didn't know how she knew the way in the mirror world- she'd always assumed that she just did, because she had been born there and was created of the same energy. "Oh, if you'd like, I could take you there too! And, well... I've never really had occasion to use my magic for anything serious. Just travel and communication. I live in a haunted house, so my job is just to scare people." Cheshire shrugged. "They come, so they're asking for it, I guess!"
[LOCATION: Health (ft. Hazil and text emoticons)]

Vigil immediately stopped as Hazil clarified what she meant, literally freezing mid-bag zip and giving her a blank look. "...Oh! Okay!" That blank look quickly turned into a friendly smile as he added "Yep, nobody's sitting there! My name's Vigil! And that's Mmmmarcel, and...um..." He pointed at Marcel as he said his name but as he pointed towards the next person over (Devon) he faltered. "...I dunno. But that one's Marcel!"

"Why're your hands like that, Hazil?" He leaned forward a little bit, seemingly fascinated by the ball joints she had for knuckles. "They look really cool! My hands are just like this!" He held up his own hand for comparison, though it was more for his own benefit than hers.

(EDIT TO ADD DISCLAIMER: No actual emoticons involved.)
[LOCATION: Health (ft. Hazil and text emoticons)]

Vigil immediately stopped as Hazil clarified what she meant, literally freezing mid-bag zip and giving her a blank look. "...Oh! Okay!" That blank look quickly turned into a friendly smile as he added "Yep, nobody's sitting there! My name's Vigil! And that's Mmmmarcel, and...um..." He pointed at Marcel as he said his name but as he pointed towards the next person over (Devon) he faltered. "...I dunno. But that one's Marcel!"

"Why're your hands like that, Hazil?" He leaned forward a little bit, seemingly fascinated by the ball joints she had for knuckles. "They look really cool! My hands are just like this!" He held up his own hand for comparison, though it was more for his own benefit than hers.

(EDIT TO ADD DISCLAIMER: No actual emoticons involved.)
Philli Tarkin
(Getting to Writing and Literature)

((OOC: Nothing here yet!))

Marcel Kaiser
(Health... Ostracizing himself from society like usual it would seem)

"Well, shi..." Was about the sum of Marcel's reaction. He really should keep his mouth shut sometimes. As it turns out, the best good may not come from punching bad right in the kisser. But, subtlety has rarely been Marcel's strong suit. Since his incident and subsequent discovery of his abilities and new self, he has preferred getting things done directly and with his hands dirty. As for the situation at hand, however, Marcel hadn't really thought it through obviously.

Marcel wasn't sure how to proceed, but the best he should have done is apologize and he thought hard in the five seconds he had on how to do that. It was a lot harder to apologize though than it was to just blow up more, but Marcel already had detention, a black eye, and a broken knuckle from doing that. "Right, sorry then," Marcel squeezed out as well as he could, trying to make it seem like it was sincere and easy rather than strained. Was Marcel a convincing actor though, he didn't know.

At least the mirror-thing sounded cool and the flower was okay. Talking the girls was scarier harder than boys though, sometimes. That Dante though, there was something about him. And then there was the girl mentioned by the Short boy, the one Marcel didn't know the name of actually. At least he couldn't remember. The girl seemed to recoil from the conflict and go to Vigil to escape. Marcel waved and smiled faintly when Vigil pointed them out though.

Harmonia Ramanos

(Writing and Literature with Lukas, Sonatine, and Castor)

Harmonia found a seat easily enough. In a corner, far from where Harmonia would actually prefer at any other time. Right now, they just needed a blank space to collect their thoughts. In a few days, Harmonia would likely migrate to the exact center of the desks if able. Close enough to hear, but not too close, and equal distance from each wall about. And hopefully, there wouldn't be too tall of a person ahead of them. The thoughts of future calmed Harmonia considerably as they sat and then they began reflecting upon the past. Would father be disappointed in their outburst?

Before that particular line of thought could descend into further anxiety, Harmonia felt the burrowing of eyes into the back of their head. Turning slowly, Harmonia was met with another of the group from before. Though her eyes were covered, Harmonia had the distinction that she saw more than nothing. Harmonia turned slowly to face the front of the room, stopping momentarily at the boy who had carried the fox to the far side of the room. He was nice. Maybe the fox would be too given a proper, non physical, communication.

Harmonia could still make more friends. He noticed that none of the ones he had met in previous years were here though. Where were they, Harmonia wondered. Off in the world, at another school, in another class? Another curiosity or perhaps worry. When was class going to start? Harmonia quickly unzipped their bag, which then proceeded to attempt to comfort Harmonia as they began pulling a few pencils, a quill, a fountain pen, and a black book with many pages of writing or doodles from within. The contents of the bag seemed a little too massive to be contained inside, but it was magic after all.
Philli Tarkin
(Getting to Writing and Literature)

((OOC: Nothing here yet!))

Marcel Kaiser
(Health... Ostracizing himself from society like usual it would seem)

"Well, shi..." Was about the sum of Marcel's reaction. He really should keep his mouth shut sometimes. As it turns out, the best good may not come from punching bad right in the kisser. But, subtlety has rarely been Marcel's strong suit. Since his incident and subsequent discovery of his abilities and new self, he has preferred getting things done directly and with his hands dirty. As for the situation at hand, however, Marcel hadn't really thought it through obviously.

Marcel wasn't sure how to proceed, but the best he should have done is apologize and he thought hard in the five seconds he had on how to do that. It was a lot harder to apologize though than it was to just blow up more, but Marcel already had detention, a black eye, and a broken knuckle from doing that. "Right, sorry then," Marcel squeezed out as well as he could, trying to make it seem like it was sincere and easy rather than strained. Was Marcel a convincing actor though, he didn't know.

At least the mirror-thing sounded cool and the flower was okay. Talking the girls was scarier harder than boys though, sometimes. That Dante though, there was something about him. And then there was the girl mentioned by the Short boy, the one Marcel didn't know the name of actually. At least he couldn't remember. The girl seemed to recoil from the conflict and go to Vigil to escape. Marcel waved and smiled faintly when Vigil pointed them out though.

Harmonia Ramanos

(Writing and Literature with Lukas, Sonatine, and Castor)

Harmonia found a seat easily enough. In a corner, far from where Harmonia would actually prefer at any other time. Right now, they just needed a blank space to collect their thoughts. In a few days, Harmonia would likely migrate to the exact center of the desks if able. Close enough to hear, but not too close, and equal distance from each wall about. And hopefully, there wouldn't be too tall of a person ahead of them. The thoughts of future calmed Harmonia considerably as they sat and then they began reflecting upon the past. Would father be disappointed in their outburst?

Before that particular line of thought could descend into further anxiety, Harmonia felt the burrowing of eyes into the back of their head. Turning slowly, Harmonia was met with another of the group from before. Though her eyes were covered, Harmonia had the distinction that she saw more than nothing. Harmonia turned slowly to face the front of the room, stopping momentarily at the boy who had carried the fox to the far side of the room. He was nice. Maybe the fox would be too given a proper, non physical, communication.

Harmonia could still make more friends. He noticed that none of the ones he had met in previous years were here though. Where were they, Harmonia wondered. Off in the world, at another school, in another class? Another curiosity or perhaps worry. When was class going to start? Harmonia quickly unzipped their bag, which then proceeded to attempt to comfort Harmonia as they began pulling a few pencils, a quill, a fountain pen, and a black book with many pages of writing or doodles from within. The contents of the bag seemed a little too massive to be contained inside, but it was magic after all.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
Devon

Devon thought the mirror world sounded very fun. The boy looked at the afterimages, and the vapour, with interest. "I like hunting." He wanted to see the mirror world, and the more Cheshire and Dante discussed it while he mulled it over, the more eager he became to go there. "You could use it when we play tag! It'll be more fun!" Devon didn't realise someone who could disappear would end up frustrating him, thinking Cheshire should use her powers more often. "Are you like those people humans think will appear if they look in the mirror and recite things? 'Cause I never believed in them, but if you can do it maybe the demons I tried to summon were just busy..." Devon had jokingly tried to summon Bloody Mary when he'd been forced to live with humans in order to scare his human brother, but nothing had happened. Maybe if he had to go there again, he would summon Cheshire.

Castor

"By asking nicely," Castor responded to Lukas, as if that was obvious. "Personal space is a big deal. It provides safety and security. When someone invades your personal space, they can give a feeling of danger," he explained, "So maybe you'd have more friends if you just asked instead of full on jumping onto people's heads. Nobody really likes that."
Devon

Devon thought the mirror world sounded very fun. The boy looked at the afterimages, and the vapour, with interest. "I like hunting." He wanted to see the mirror world, and the more Cheshire and Dante discussed it while he mulled it over, the more eager he became to go there. "You could use it when we play tag! It'll be more fun!" Devon didn't realise someone who could disappear would end up frustrating him, thinking Cheshire should use her powers more often. "Are you like those people humans think will appear if they look in the mirror and recite things? 'Cause I never believed in them, but if you can do it maybe the demons I tried to summon were just busy..." Devon had jokingly tried to summon Bloody Mary when he'd been forced to live with humans in order to scare his human brother, but nothing had happened. Maybe if he had to go there again, he would summon Cheshire.

Castor

"By asking nicely," Castor responded to Lukas, as if that was obvious. "Personal space is a big deal. It provides safety and security. When someone invades your personal space, they can give a feeling of danger," he explained, "So maybe you'd have more friends if you just asked instead of full on jumping onto people's heads. Nobody really likes that."
Dante - Health

- I just think your wasting your talent.
Dante shrugged his shoulders and then turned to Devon.
Talking about summoning demons should make others usually worry but Dante was actually interested in this kind of thing. He read a lot about it while in this school.
- Personally I think summoning a demon needs to be a bit more specific, it usually involves creating a gateway for the demon so it can come from hell to earth but Im not exactly sure. The best way to find out about them would be to ask one.

Dante pointed out and scratched his chin.
- I actually overheard two demons talking yesturday, one had two sets of horns and a long black and purple tail, you could always ask that student. The other had no distinctive charactristics so he would be harder to explain. Since you already have a habbit of pestering others, why dont you question a demon?
He suggested mentioning Lukas and Castor.

The thing with Lukas is that Devon wouldnt be able to sneak up on him, no matter how hard he tried. Maybe his footsteps have no sound but Lukas doesnt rely on only his hearing. There is his aura and the sense of smell, and Devon does have a distinctive scent.
- Or is your dimension like hell? - The lycan asked Cheshire.

Hmmm, causing students to feel in danger just by jumping on them? That sounds like fun. Lukas smiled ominously thinking about it.
- I should do it more then! It sounds like fun.
He answered, taking his seat. Now no student shall be safe from Lukas' invading habits.
- Besides I dont need many friends. Im fine with who ever wants to hang with me. Or I can become a spirit and stalk students for fun if no one will hang with me. That always creeps others out!
He said cheerfully. So many ways to cause mischief, what to do , oh what to do. Sonatine's blindfold was definately on the top of his list.
Dante - Health

- I just think your wasting your talent.
Dante shrugged his shoulders and then turned to Devon.
Talking about summoning demons should make others usually worry but Dante was actually interested in this kind of thing. He read a lot about it while in this school.
- Personally I think summoning a demon needs to be a bit more specific, it usually involves creating a gateway for the demon so it can come from hell to earth but Im not exactly sure. The best way to find out about them would be to ask one.

Dante pointed out and scratched his chin.
- I actually overheard two demons talking yesturday, one had two sets of horns and a long black and purple tail, you could always ask that student. The other had no distinctive charactristics so he would be harder to explain. Since you already have a habbit of pestering others, why dont you question a demon?
He suggested mentioning Lukas and Castor.

The thing with Lukas is that Devon wouldnt be able to sneak up on him, no matter how hard he tried. Maybe his footsteps have no sound but Lukas doesnt rely on only his hearing. There is his aura and the sense of smell, and Devon does have a distinctive scent.
- Or is your dimension like hell? - The lycan asked Cheshire.

Hmmm, causing students to feel in danger just by jumping on them? That sounds like fun. Lukas smiled ominously thinking about it.
- I should do it more then! It sounds like fun.
He answered, taking his seat. Now no student shall be safe from Lukas' invading habits.
- Besides I dont need many friends. Im fine with who ever wants to hang with me. Or I can become a spirit and stalk students for fun if no one will hang with me. That always creeps others out!
He said cheerfully. So many ways to cause mischief, what to do , oh what to do. Sonatine's blindfold was definately on the top of his list.
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43