Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Demonically Troubled IC thread [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 42 43
Philli Tarkin
(Cafeteria with Silas and Hazil)

Philli wasn't sure what to think really. Was Silas truly unable of comprehending the issue at hand? He looked like a highschooler to Philli, but perhaps that wasn't a good judge. He may have never even seen a school for all she knew. Before Philli could respond to Hazil, however, Silas popped into the conversation suddenly.

Philli turned from Hazel and smiled as Silas kindly, "Yeah, sure," Philli replied, "I've got writing too." There wasn't a need to lie about classes surely. Philli wasn't sure why that issue still weighed on her though. Maybe she should speak to Silas about it anyway, when Hazil wasn't watching, but maybe not to tell him everything? "Let's go!" Philli offered as she began walking. At this rate, Philli might already end up late for her first class of the year.

At the entrance of the Cafeteria, Philli spotted someone who she recognized as the teacher for Writing and Literature, her and Silas' first teacher of the day in fact. Shouldn't she be in class by now? It didn't matter, Philli supposed as she eyed Hazil and then looking to Audra in a way that hinted, "How about we tell her?" Hazil's concern about Silas could be valid, and Philli felt like testing it might be better saved for later.

Marcel Kaiser
(Hallway with Vigil)

Marcel wasn't too concerned as he walked right on into Health class. Vigil seemed to lag behind, but Marcel didn't really see why before his attention was drawn to a nearby peer. Marcel turned to the boy, Dante, and replied, "Civilized is pushing it," he admitted with a slight sigh. He didn't bother holding his tongue. It wasn't like he was punching a blind kid again or anything. Sitting down, Marcel noticed Vigil's clinginess and the look of disapproval or perhaps even distaste from Dante.

Marcel didn't know the motives of the new boy, but Marcel figured that he could understand if he knew. Replying slightly lethargically, Marcel spoke, "Marcel, charmed."

A sound in Marcel ear caused him to glance over to his side and furrow his brow. A sound that reminded Marcel of distant hounds. Marcel wished to himself that the spirits were more clear sometimes, but he figured they'd be more annoying then and less of a curiosity.

Harmonia Ramanos

(Nearing Writing and Literature with Lukas, Sonatine, and Castor)

Harmonia waved slowly to Cheshire as she receded. Harmonia spoke not with raised voice, but it seemed to carry far enough, "Goodbye." Harmonia doesn't like to speak loudly. Turning away from Cheshire, hat bobbing, Harmonia began walking down the hall slowly. Their footsteps audible in the now mostly quiet hallway. The stone Harmonia held began to pulsate with light as Harmonia continued moving. There were voices ahead, and several sources of magic if Harmonia's senses were correct.

Harmonia was slow to near them, but they were fairly certain that they stood right outside the class Harmonia needed to enter. The stone in Harmonia's hands dimmed and then fell to their palm once more, this time not to reactivate. Harmonia slowly unzipped the bag at their side, which in excitement whined slightly, and Harmonia replaced the stone inside. Closing the bag, Harmonia continued walking and eventually reached the group of voices.

"Pardon me," Harmonia spoke calmly. Harmonia's hat was easily as wide as the door, and certainly too wide to squeeze between those that stood between the door and Harmonia.
Philli Tarkin
(Cafeteria with Silas and Hazil)

Philli wasn't sure what to think really. Was Silas truly unable of comprehending the issue at hand? He looked like a highschooler to Philli, but perhaps that wasn't a good judge. He may have never even seen a school for all she knew. Before Philli could respond to Hazil, however, Silas popped into the conversation suddenly.

Philli turned from Hazel and smiled as Silas kindly, "Yeah, sure," Philli replied, "I've got writing too." There wasn't a need to lie about classes surely. Philli wasn't sure why that issue still weighed on her though. Maybe she should speak to Silas about it anyway, when Hazil wasn't watching, but maybe not to tell him everything? "Let's go!" Philli offered as she began walking. At this rate, Philli might already end up late for her first class of the year.

At the entrance of the Cafeteria, Philli spotted someone who she recognized as the teacher for Writing and Literature, her and Silas' first teacher of the day in fact. Shouldn't she be in class by now? It didn't matter, Philli supposed as she eyed Hazil and then looking to Audra in a way that hinted, "How about we tell her?" Hazil's concern about Silas could be valid, and Philli felt like testing it might be better saved for later.

Marcel Kaiser
(Hallway with Vigil)

Marcel wasn't too concerned as he walked right on into Health class. Vigil seemed to lag behind, but Marcel didn't really see why before his attention was drawn to a nearby peer. Marcel turned to the boy, Dante, and replied, "Civilized is pushing it," he admitted with a slight sigh. He didn't bother holding his tongue. It wasn't like he was punching a blind kid again or anything. Sitting down, Marcel noticed Vigil's clinginess and the look of disapproval or perhaps even distaste from Dante.

Marcel didn't know the motives of the new boy, but Marcel figured that he could understand if he knew. Replying slightly lethargically, Marcel spoke, "Marcel, charmed."

A sound in Marcel ear caused him to glance over to his side and furrow his brow. A sound that reminded Marcel of distant hounds. Marcel wished to himself that the spirits were more clear sometimes, but he figured they'd be more annoying then and less of a curiosity.

Harmonia Ramanos

(Nearing Writing and Literature with Lukas, Sonatine, and Castor)

Harmonia waved slowly to Cheshire as she receded. Harmonia spoke not with raised voice, but it seemed to carry far enough, "Goodbye." Harmonia doesn't like to speak loudly. Turning away from Cheshire, hat bobbing, Harmonia began walking down the hall slowly. Their footsteps audible in the now mostly quiet hallway. The stone Harmonia held began to pulsate with light as Harmonia continued moving. There were voices ahead, and several sources of magic if Harmonia's senses were correct.

Harmonia was slow to near them, but they were fairly certain that they stood right outside the class Harmonia needed to enter. The stone in Harmonia's hands dimmed and then fell to their palm once more, this time not to reactivate. Harmonia slowly unzipped the bag at their side, which in excitement whined slightly, and Harmonia replaced the stone inside. Closing the bag, Harmonia continued walking and eventually reached the group of voices.

"Pardon me," Harmonia spoke calmly. Harmonia's hat was easily as wide as the door, and certainly too wide to squeeze between those that stood between the door and Harmonia.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
Audra
(Hazil and Philli)

One of Audra's bodies was standing at the entryway to the cafeteria, smiling and waving to each student who passed her. In between being overly cheerful to the students, she chattered with a small bird that had landed on her shoulder, acting as if it was speaking English and perfectly capable of intelligent conversation. As Philli, Hazil, and Silas passed her, she looked away from the little sparrow and waved, as she was doing to everyone. It really was hard to tell how much of her enthusiasm was real and how much was put on to set the students at ease.

((Once this interaction is wrapped up, classes will begin!))
Audra
(Hazil and Philli)

One of Audra's bodies was standing at the entryway to the cafeteria, smiling and waving to each student who passed her. In between being overly cheerful to the students, she chattered with a small bird that had landed on her shoulder, acting as if it was speaking English and perfectly capable of intelligent conversation. As Philli, Hazil, and Silas passed her, she looked away from the little sparrow and waved, as she was doing to everyone. It really was hard to tell how much of her enthusiasm was real and how much was put on to set the students at ease.

((Once this interaction is wrapped up, classes will begin!))
2bbMm1c.pngOne for sorrow, two for joy...936TVGr.png
Silas
Silas hopped up and down cheering and clapping his hands before following Phil and Hazil through the cafeteria. “I’m so excited! I’ve never been to a class before, I wonder what we’ll do? Aaah, I can’t wait!” He let out a string of happy chirps like the first few measures of a song birds sing in the morning.

Leif
Leif looked at Devon, confused. “What else can you eat with?” He questioned, looking at his hands and even flipping them over to investigate his skin as if he’d never seen it before.
He followed Dante into a classroom he assumed to be health class and took a seat nearby his friend who apparently knew another boy there and was conversing with him at the moment. “This is a school for demons and other miscellaneous beings, I’m not sure anyone here can be called civilized.” He interjected, calmly observing the rest of the students.
Silas
Silas hopped up and down cheering and clapping his hands before following Phil and Hazil through the cafeteria. “I’m so excited! I’ve never been to a class before, I wonder what we’ll do? Aaah, I can’t wait!” He let out a string of happy chirps like the first few measures of a song birds sing in the morning.

Leif
Leif looked at Devon, confused. “What else can you eat with?” He questioned, looking at his hands and even flipping them over to investigate his skin as if he’d never seen it before.
He followed Dante into a classroom he assumed to be health class and took a seat nearby his friend who apparently knew another boy there and was conversing with him at the moment. “This is a school for demons and other miscellaneous beings, I’m not sure anyone here can be called civilized.” He interjected, calmly observing the rest of the students.
2jctt91.jpg he/him please!
Hazil

“Well…” Hazil let out a soft sigh, drumming her fingers on her thigh nervously. She honestly wasn’t sure how he would react if told, but he’d shown so much distress at someone being slightly rude to her, what would Silas say if he heard that Phil and Hazil suspected those same people of plotting something nefarious?

Perhaps she was thinking too little of him. How would Hazil know? She just wanted to protect the people she was fond of. But there was no way to tell, really, was there? Oh well. Hazil glanced over at Silas as he tapped both of them on the shoulders. The doll gave him a warm smile, chuckling at his excitement about going to class. “I don’t have the same class as you two next, I have Health, not Writing.”

As they passed by Audra, Philli gave Hazil an inquiring look. Hazil eyed the teacher, concluding that she looked like quite a friendly and reliable person. She stepped to the side and cleared her throat quietly. “Pardon me, miss? We have something of concern to ask you about.” Hazil chewed on her bottom lip. “We’re- we’re worried that there’s a boy who’s planning… a hunt of some sort? I’m not sure, but perhaps that’s dangerous.”

Cheshire

Cheshire waved goodbye to Harmonia before turning and slowing down a little, strolling down the hallway and looking around for some sort of reflective surface. She hummed a small song to herself, a bright smile on her youthful face. The daemon was definitely looking forward to the rest of the day. Her smile only grew wider as she spotted a window with a slight reflection to it. There, that was good. Cheshire stepped up to it, and in a moment, the daemon had vanished into the mirror world, leaving no trace in the hallway that she’d ever been there.

In the mirror realm, Cheshire zipped through countless shards of reflections and gateways, diving through swirling colors and lights. When she spotted something that looked like her destination, she slowed before it. It was… a window, she believed. Cheshire shrugged to herself, emerging from the reflective surface and landing nimbly on the ground. She brushed herself off, spotting people near the Health room’s door. She headed towards them. “Hello!” Cheshire greeted, the lily in her eye twisting and bobbing with curiosity. “Is this Health class?”

Sonatine

Sonatine stayed stock-still as Lukas shifted around on her head, thinking about what Castor had said. “Polite…” she mused softly. “Interesting concept. Courtesy. Greetings and manners….” The girl trailed off, the markings on her forehead fading back to dark blue and purple, softly glowing and giving off their own light. “I’m not so clear on human concepts.”

When Lukas prodded at her blindfold, Sonatine really did freeze for a moment. How was she to answer that? “I’m… not blind, I can see,” she asserted slowly, her childish voice rising a couple pitches as she thought. Her markings flashed a confused white as her third eye blinked open. The girl clicked her fangs together hesitantly. “I… This…” Sonatine unconsciously reached up to touch her blindfold. “Not for me. It’s for…” She trailed off as her brain registered a flash out of the corner of her vision- yet another hallucination brought on by the friction and conflict of her eldritch energies and human reality. “For others’ safety. To contain myself. Keep it trapped, so it matches with human existence.”

How she wished she could return to her original form- a creature of pure void, eldritch energy, simply existing and being on a plane above reality. Sonatine missed that. Perhaps she could be taught how to return to her original shape at this school…

Sonatine had returned to her normal quiet state when she sensed another presence coming down the hallway. She turned to face a small person, seeming about her human age, though she was still a fair bit shorter than them. Their hat was huge. Was that normal? Such an odd aura, as well. Sonatine tilted her head at the person, her blindfold falling slightly to reveal more of her glowing markings. “Pardon… what is ‘pardon’?” She frowned, confused as to why she didn’t remember. “It’s… excuse me, isn’t it?” she murmured aloud.
Hazil

“Well…” Hazil let out a soft sigh, drumming her fingers on her thigh nervously. She honestly wasn’t sure how he would react if told, but he’d shown so much distress at someone being slightly rude to her, what would Silas say if he heard that Phil and Hazil suspected those same people of plotting something nefarious?

Perhaps she was thinking too little of him. How would Hazil know? She just wanted to protect the people she was fond of. But there was no way to tell, really, was there? Oh well. Hazil glanced over at Silas as he tapped both of them on the shoulders. The doll gave him a warm smile, chuckling at his excitement about going to class. “I don’t have the same class as you two next, I have Health, not Writing.”

As they passed by Audra, Philli gave Hazil an inquiring look. Hazil eyed the teacher, concluding that she looked like quite a friendly and reliable person. She stepped to the side and cleared her throat quietly. “Pardon me, miss? We have something of concern to ask you about.” Hazil chewed on her bottom lip. “We’re- we’re worried that there’s a boy who’s planning… a hunt of some sort? I’m not sure, but perhaps that’s dangerous.”

Cheshire

Cheshire waved goodbye to Harmonia before turning and slowing down a little, strolling down the hallway and looking around for some sort of reflective surface. She hummed a small song to herself, a bright smile on her youthful face. The daemon was definitely looking forward to the rest of the day. Her smile only grew wider as she spotted a window with a slight reflection to it. There, that was good. Cheshire stepped up to it, and in a moment, the daemon had vanished into the mirror world, leaving no trace in the hallway that she’d ever been there.

In the mirror realm, Cheshire zipped through countless shards of reflections and gateways, diving through swirling colors and lights. When she spotted something that looked like her destination, she slowed before it. It was… a window, she believed. Cheshire shrugged to herself, emerging from the reflective surface and landing nimbly on the ground. She brushed herself off, spotting people near the Health room’s door. She headed towards them. “Hello!” Cheshire greeted, the lily in her eye twisting and bobbing with curiosity. “Is this Health class?”

Sonatine

Sonatine stayed stock-still as Lukas shifted around on her head, thinking about what Castor had said. “Polite…” she mused softly. “Interesting concept. Courtesy. Greetings and manners….” The girl trailed off, the markings on her forehead fading back to dark blue and purple, softly glowing and giving off their own light. “I’m not so clear on human concepts.”

When Lukas prodded at her blindfold, Sonatine really did freeze for a moment. How was she to answer that? “I’m… not blind, I can see,” she asserted slowly, her childish voice rising a couple pitches as she thought. Her markings flashed a confused white as her third eye blinked open. The girl clicked her fangs together hesitantly. “I… This…” Sonatine unconsciously reached up to touch her blindfold. “Not for me. It’s for…” She trailed off as her brain registered a flash out of the corner of her vision- yet another hallucination brought on by the friction and conflict of her eldritch energies and human reality. “For others’ safety. To contain myself. Keep it trapped, so it matches with human existence.”

How she wished she could return to her original form- a creature of pure void, eldritch energy, simply existing and being on a plane above reality. Sonatine missed that. Perhaps she could be taught how to return to her original shape at this school…

Sonatine had returned to her normal quiet state when she sensed another presence coming down the hallway. She turned to face a small person, seeming about her human age, though she was still a fair bit shorter than them. Their hat was huge. Was that normal? Such an odd aura, as well. Sonatine tilted her head at the person, her blindfold falling slightly to reveal more of her glowing markings. “Pardon… what is ‘pardon’?” She frowned, confused as to why she didn’t remember. “It’s… excuse me, isn’t it?” she murmured aloud.
xxxxxx d5529b090f743c2d57aa89a08fcbb6452177d398.png 95a8885aa639ad7fceba05d6e45f928922a0d19d.png b020a3067972f0b3e1d4d7a763e63a0a46fc1cc2.gif
peri | fr time +15 | she/her | need coffee
Devon

Devon was a little jealous, and trailed after Dante, deciding he wanted to be his friend alone and sitting himself next to Dante. When he considered he could be ignored that way, he was already planning how to get rid of Marcel. If he could get rid of the human, then maybe Dante would give up and devote his attention to Devon like the little wendigo wanted. It wasn't that Dante was making new friends that really bothered him; it was that the lycan was doing it without him. They were already introducing themselves to each other! The pitiful wendigo didn't really know what to do, so he decided to concentrate on Leif. "Um, they're like these things you hold, and they're made out of metal, and they hold your food so your fingers don't get messy. But I don't like them, they're very confusing," Devon told him.

Devon's immediate attention zipped to someone who had just appeared from nowhere. "Yes! It's health class!" he told Cheshire, awfully chipper considering how negative he had been feeling with Dante. He stood up on the desks to get past Dante and Marcel before going up to Cheshire, who seemed very fascinating to him. Why did she have a flower for an eye? Where did she appear from? Would she like to play tag? Devon thought hunting someone who disappeared would be a very good way of honing his skills. "What's your name?" he decided first, watching the lily bob about.

Castor

"It was not fun," Castor said dryly. "I didn't even do anything." He wished he had teleported away the second he'd heard footsteps. "You hit back." He didn't quite believe Lukas getting attacked out of no where. He hadn't gotten that impression from Marcel, whereas he'd gotten a vibe from Lukas that he would start fights. "And how would you do that?" he responded bitterly when Lukas suggested making it up to him. Castor was just being petty by this point.

He didn't get to think much about it until a smaller person with a very large hat passed by. When they asked them to move, Castor didn't hesitate, but he did warn, "Be careful your hat doesn't get stuck in the doorframe." But that was all he said to them, considering he did not know them and they didn't seem interested in conversing with him.

Triumphantly pleased when he learned Sonatine could actually see, Castor believed that that was a reason enough to dislike her. "Yes, it means get out of the way." Castor knew it was actually a bit politer, but Sonatine didn't seem to understand what polite was, so Castor thought that was the simplest translation of what Harmonia had asked.
Devon

Devon was a little jealous, and trailed after Dante, deciding he wanted to be his friend alone and sitting himself next to Dante. When he considered he could be ignored that way, he was already planning how to get rid of Marcel. If he could get rid of the human, then maybe Dante would give up and devote his attention to Devon like the little wendigo wanted. It wasn't that Dante was making new friends that really bothered him; it was that the lycan was doing it without him. They were already introducing themselves to each other! The pitiful wendigo didn't really know what to do, so he decided to concentrate on Leif. "Um, they're like these things you hold, and they're made out of metal, and they hold your food so your fingers don't get messy. But I don't like them, they're very confusing," Devon told him.

Devon's immediate attention zipped to someone who had just appeared from nowhere. "Yes! It's health class!" he told Cheshire, awfully chipper considering how negative he had been feeling with Dante. He stood up on the desks to get past Dante and Marcel before going up to Cheshire, who seemed very fascinating to him. Why did she have a flower for an eye? Where did she appear from? Would she like to play tag? Devon thought hunting someone who disappeared would be a very good way of honing his skills. "What's your name?" he decided first, watching the lily bob about.

Castor

"It was not fun," Castor said dryly. "I didn't even do anything." He wished he had teleported away the second he'd heard footsteps. "You hit back." He didn't quite believe Lukas getting attacked out of no where. He hadn't gotten that impression from Marcel, whereas he'd gotten a vibe from Lukas that he would start fights. "And how would you do that?" he responded bitterly when Lukas suggested making it up to him. Castor was just being petty by this point.

He didn't get to think much about it until a smaller person with a very large hat passed by. When they asked them to move, Castor didn't hesitate, but he did warn, "Be careful your hat doesn't get stuck in the doorframe." But that was all he said to them, considering he did not know them and they didn't seem interested in conversing with him.

Triumphantly pleased when he learned Sonatine could actually see, Castor believed that that was a reason enough to dislike her. "Yes, it means get out of the way." Castor knew it was actually a bit politer, but Sonatine didn't seem to understand what polite was, so Castor thought that was the simplest translation of what Harmonia had asked.
Dante - Health
With Cheshire, Marcel, Leif, Devon....

The lycan made himself comfortable in the chair, delighted Devon found someone else to be interested in. Dante still couldnt understand why the boy so eagerly chose him to be his friend. Once again he wasnt impressed with another random appearance of a student. It began to be a norm for him in this school.
- If your not going to pester me about hunting your good for me.
Dante laughted at Marcel's comment before turning back to Leif
- I can call myself civilised. I know the general social ethiquette and I dont go around looking for students I can hunt. Unlike most students here, if I wasnt a wanted military deserter I would be able to go to a normal school.
Dante pointed out and raised a brow. Sometimes he wished he was normal. Dante never asked to be a werewolf, never asked to be part of this school. Yet here he is.

Bite, I should bite him. Yes, dig into his soft flesh. Listen to Devon, hunt the human down, make him our sweet dinner.

Dante's stomach rumbled loudly again which caused Dante to sigh. Wy couldnt it shut up, he already planned eating something "proper" at lunch. How hewill be able to concentrate in class he hadnt had a clue, especially considering that he decided to sit beside Marcel. He should make smarter choices next time.

Lukas - Outside Class
With Sonatine, Harmonia and Castor

Lukas was interested when Sonatine spoke about her blindfold. He didnt understand why creatures should contain themselves, he hated that about this world. The kitsune realised his actions made the girl freeze. Being the mischievious fox he is Lukas was already planning in his head how he could snatch it from her, just for the fun of it.
- Sounds interesting - He commented to her before turning back to Castor.
- Get over yourself, its just detention, just roll with it, whats the point in caring so much? As for making it up, I dont know yet but Im pretty resourceful.
Lukas said cheerfully.

Then Harmonia showed up which made Lukas interested again. The little fox decided to get up and jump from Sonatine's head onto Harmonia's. He slipped on their hat and nearly fell but managed to catch his balance in the last second.
- Hi! - He said cheerifully slightly wagging his tail.
- Thats some interesting headwear your wearing.
He laughed sliding his paw across the material. Lukas couldnt get a good grip on this hat and any sudden movements would make him fall off.
Dante - Health
With Cheshire, Marcel, Leif, Devon....

The lycan made himself comfortable in the chair, delighted Devon found someone else to be interested in. Dante still couldnt understand why the boy so eagerly chose him to be his friend. Once again he wasnt impressed with another random appearance of a student. It began to be a norm for him in this school.
- If your not going to pester me about hunting your good for me.
Dante laughted at Marcel's comment before turning back to Leif
- I can call myself civilised. I know the general social ethiquette and I dont go around looking for students I can hunt. Unlike most students here, if I wasnt a wanted military deserter I would be able to go to a normal school.
Dante pointed out and raised a brow. Sometimes he wished he was normal. Dante never asked to be a werewolf, never asked to be part of this school. Yet here he is.

Bite, I should bite him. Yes, dig into his soft flesh. Listen to Devon, hunt the human down, make him our sweet dinner.

Dante's stomach rumbled loudly again which caused Dante to sigh. Wy couldnt it shut up, he already planned eating something "proper" at lunch. How hewill be able to concentrate in class he hadnt had a clue, especially considering that he decided to sit beside Marcel. He should make smarter choices next time.

Lukas - Outside Class

Lukas was interested when Sonatine spoke about her blindfold. He didnt understand why creatures should contain themselves, he hated that about this world. The kitsune realised his actions made the girl freeze. Being the mischievious fox he is Lukas was already planning in his head how he could snatch it from her, just for the fun of it.
- Sounds interesting - He commented to her before turning back to Castor.
- Get over yourself, its just detention, just roll with it, whats the point in caring so much? As for making it up, I dont know yet but Im pretty resourceful.
Lukas said cheerfully.

Then Harmonia showed up which made Lukas interested again. The little fox decided to get up and jump from Sonatine's head onto Harmonia's. He slipped on their hat and nearly fell but managed to catch his balance in the last second.
- Hi! - He said cheerifully slightly wagging his tail.
- Thats some interesting headwear your wearing.
He laughed sliding his paw across the material. Lukas couldnt get a good grip on this hat and any sudden movements would make him fall off.
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
Cheshire

Cheshire brightened up at the sight of the dark-haired boy in front of her, her glassy right eye flickering blue as she got more excited. Good, another friendly person. He smelled a little weird, but that was fine. He looked like a nice person, she decided, and interestingly, he appeared small for his age, so because Cheshire was floating a few inches above the ground as usual, she was almost eye level with him. That was rare.

"I'm Cheshire!" she greeted him, giving him a childish, enthusiastic smile. The flower in her eye twitched and swayed back and forth as its own way of saying hello, leaving a few afterimages in its wake (as she usually did.) "It's nice to meet you! What's your name? And theirs?" She nodded in the direction of the other boys in the room.

Sonatine

Sonatine raised an eyebrow at Castor's suddenly hostile-again tone. Had she said something incorrectly? It wouldn't be surprising. She wasn't sure she liked him that much, either. It wasn't as if she'd given anyone reasons to like her, but it wasn't as if she'd been cruel. Had she? "Alright. I see. The humans taught me that it's a formal word, but if it means that..." She delicately shifted away, taking a few soundless steps away from the doorframe. When Lukas leaped off her head to the new smaller person's hat, the girl visibly relaxed, having been slightly uncomfortable with physical contact.

"Odd," Sonatine murmured to herself, playing with her hair as she observed Castor and Lukas talking to the new arrival. She wanted to know what they were, and she was determined to find out, with her usual clinical interest.
Cheshire

Cheshire brightened up at the sight of the dark-haired boy in front of her, her glassy right eye flickering blue as she got more excited. Good, another friendly person. He smelled a little weird, but that was fine. He looked like a nice person, she decided, and interestingly, he appeared small for his age, so because Cheshire was floating a few inches above the ground as usual, she was almost eye level with him. That was rare.

"I'm Cheshire!" she greeted him, giving him a childish, enthusiastic smile. The flower in her eye twitched and swayed back and forth as its own way of saying hello, leaving a few afterimages in its wake (as she usually did.) "It's nice to meet you! What's your name? And theirs?" She nodded in the direction of the other boys in the room.

Sonatine

Sonatine raised an eyebrow at Castor's suddenly hostile-again tone. Had she said something incorrectly? It wouldn't be surprising. She wasn't sure she liked him that much, either. It wasn't as if she'd given anyone reasons to like her, but it wasn't as if she'd been cruel. Had she? "Alright. I see. The humans taught me that it's a formal word, but if it means that..." She delicately shifted away, taking a few soundless steps away from the doorframe. When Lukas leaped off her head to the new smaller person's hat, the girl visibly relaxed, having been slightly uncomfortable with physical contact.

"Odd," Sonatine murmured to herself, playing with her hair as she observed Castor and Lukas talking to the new arrival. She wanted to know what they were, and she was determined to find out, with her usual clinical interest.
xxxxxx d5529b090f743c2d57aa89a08fcbb6452177d398.png 95a8885aa639ad7fceba05d6e45f928922a0d19d.png b020a3067972f0b3e1d4d7a763e63a0a46fc1cc2.gif
Devon

Devon was so glad that Cheshire was happy. If she was happy, she would want to play tag with him, and then he would be happy. "I'm Devon. And that's Dante and Leif, and I don't care about the other two," he said. "Dante is my friend. And I think Leif is. Do you want to play tag? Why's there a flower in your face? Can I touch it?" Questions could not stay inside his head, so Devon had to say them all at once for Cheshire to answer.

Castor

"Maybe I don't think it's fair to be punished for something I didn't do," Castor sneered at him. The teenager wanted to get kicked out, but he didn't want to get told off for no good reason. He noticed Lukas was going to fall, so he snatched the little fox from the hat. "Can't you just stay in one place?" he sighed at him, putting him on the floor. Maybe the half demon hadn't really slept well, and that was why he was being so miserable. Or maybe he was just a little bit done with Lukas and Sonatine. "It is. It's a nice way of saying get out of the way," Castor told her, but he left it there. There was no need to be unnecessarily cruel.
Devon

Devon was so glad that Cheshire was happy. If she was happy, she would want to play tag with him, and then he would be happy. "I'm Devon. And that's Dante and Leif, and I don't care about the other two," he said. "Dante is my friend. And I think Leif is. Do you want to play tag? Why's there a flower in your face? Can I touch it?" Questions could not stay inside his head, so Devon had to say them all at once for Cheshire to answer.

Castor

"Maybe I don't think it's fair to be punished for something I didn't do," Castor sneered at him. The teenager wanted to get kicked out, but he didn't want to get told off for no good reason. He noticed Lukas was going to fall, so he snatched the little fox from the hat. "Can't you just stay in one place?" he sighed at him, putting him on the floor. Maybe the half demon hadn't really slept well, and that was why he was being so miserable. Or maybe he was just a little bit done with Lukas and Sonatine. "It is. It's a nice way of saying get out of the way," Castor told her, but he left it there. There was no need to be unnecessarily cruel.
Cheshire

Cheshire smiled, delighted, and gave a little excited hop on the spot, a little wisp of white vapor trailing as she moved. She came back to her normal hovering position, beaming. "Devon, Dante and Leif," the daemon sang. "It's nice to meet you! All of you," she added, waving at the other boys.

When she heard all the questions, Cheshire just giggled. How different this boy was from Harmonia, who was quiet, who appeared to be content waiting for Cheshire to ask the questions instead. This was exciting. She liked exciting things. This would be fun. "Of course! I'd love to play tag!" Cheshire clasped her hands. "I love playing games." Her lily twitched slightly. "And- well, it's just been there forever. It's part of my magic somehow, I think. You can touch it if you want!" At that, the lily twisted forward a bit, displaying its consent.

Sonatine

Sonatine really was on the verge of deciding once and for all that human courtesy and manners were just too much. "Alright." She fixed her blindfold a bit after Lukas had nudged it a bit, watching Castor snatch him off the new person's hat. "When do we start class?" she inquired, just wanting to get it over with. "Who is the teacher?"
Cheshire

Cheshire smiled, delighted, and gave a little excited hop on the spot, a little wisp of white vapor trailing as she moved. She came back to her normal hovering position, beaming. "Devon, Dante and Leif," the daemon sang. "It's nice to meet you! All of you," she added, waving at the other boys.

When she heard all the questions, Cheshire just giggled. How different this boy was from Harmonia, who was quiet, who appeared to be content waiting for Cheshire to ask the questions instead. This was exciting. She liked exciting things. This would be fun. "Of course! I'd love to play tag!" Cheshire clasped her hands. "I love playing games." Her lily twitched slightly. "And- well, it's just been there forever. It's part of my magic somehow, I think. You can touch it if you want!" At that, the lily twisted forward a bit, displaying its consent.

Sonatine

Sonatine really was on the verge of deciding once and for all that human courtesy and manners were just too much. "Alright." She fixed her blindfold a bit after Lukas had nudged it a bit, watching Castor snatch him off the new person's hat. "When do we start class?" she inquired, just wanting to get it over with. "Who is the teacher?"
//I will reply Dante when Zuro writes Marcel

Lukas - Outside Class

Lukas wasnt at all pleased with being taken off Harmonia
- Oi! Why did you take me of? - He snapped his little teeth at him.
The little fox hopped back onto Harmonia, slipping on the hat again. He was happy with how he invaded everybodies personal space like this.
- Its hard for me to stay in one place, my father says humans refer to it as ADHD, what ever that means, and life isnt fair, we can always pull some prank at detention to make it up for punishing you without a reason. You in?
He mused getting comfortable on Harmonia's head.
//I will reply Dante when Zuro writes Marcel

Lukas - Outside Class

Lukas wasnt at all pleased with being taken off Harmonia
- Oi! Why did you take me of? - He snapped his little teeth at him.
The little fox hopped back onto Harmonia, slipping on the hat again. He was happy with how he invaded everybodies personal space like this.
- Its hard for me to stay in one place, my father says humans refer to it as ADHD, what ever that means, and life isnt fair, we can always pull some prank at detention to make it up for punishing you without a reason. You in?
He mused getting comfortable on Harmonia's head.
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 42 43