Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Uncharted Territory | Warriors RP (OPEN)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21
bump
bump
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
@Phelsuma

all goods questions!

-there are rogues who do not follow Corvus’ group, so any NPCs or characters like that, their affiliation would be ‘none’
-i’m still working on the name for the group, actually!
-hunters do have an idea of how herbs work, and they typically use cobwebs, catmint, poppy seeds, borage, and burdock root
-fighters do act a lot like warriors in a sense of a lot of training. they do patrols, but not necessarily to mark borders. sometimes, small groups will go deeper into the forest to expand their reach and learn more about where to go and such
-rogues do have an established base camp where their dens lay. it’s at the edge of the forest that ill be mapping out when i get the chance, but their hunting grounds are actually deeper in
-they have some rules similar to clan cats, but i haven’t thought too terribly much about it?
they do follow:
•loyalty to the clan above all else
•do not kill kits/take in any abandoned
•a right-hand becomes a leader if appointed, or defeats the other in battle
•word of the leader is law
•abandoning your group leaves you susceptible to attacks
@Phelsuma

all goods questions!

-there are rogues who do not follow Corvus’ group, so any NPCs or characters like that, their affiliation would be ‘none’
-i’m still working on the name for the group, actually!
-hunters do have an idea of how herbs work, and they typically use cobwebs, catmint, poppy seeds, borage, and burdock root
-fighters do act a lot like warriors in a sense of a lot of training. they do patrols, but not necessarily to mark borders. sometimes, small groups will go deeper into the forest to expand their reach and learn more about where to go and such
-rogues do have an established base camp where their dens lay. it’s at the edge of the forest that ill be mapping out when i get the chance, but their hunting grounds are actually deeper in
-they have some rules similar to clan cats, but i haven’t thought too terribly much about it?
they do follow:
•loyalty to the clan above all else
•do not kill kits/take in any abandoned
•a right-hand becomes a leader if appointed, or defeats the other in battle
•word of the leader is law
•abandoning your group leaves you susceptible to attacks
U58SZuw.jpg
bump
bump
U58SZuw.jpg
bump
bump
U58SZuw.jpg
oh my im sorry >.> this got drowned in some pings and slipped my mind. Everything is pretty vague for him since he is a new character and id rather develop him in the roleplay. I'll add a bit more detail when I'm not on my horribly slow phone - a chunk I wrote is missing and I'm guessing it's due to my internwt issues. [b]Name:[/b] [i]Sinew[/i] [b]Gender:[/b] [i]Male[/i] [b]Age:[/b] [i]27 Moons[/i] [b]Affiliation:[/b] [i]Rogues[/i] [b]Sexuality:[/b] [i]Bisexual[/i] [b]Rank:[/b] [i]Fighter[/i] [b]Backstory:[/b] tba Most of Sinew’s early life before the rogues remains unknown and the tom would prefer to keep it that way. He was raised by an old cat named Badger, who lived in a tunnel below a major road. The main thing Sinew remembers was how [i]loud[/i] it was; the rumbling from the ‘monsters’ above often drowned out the cries of Badger’s two kits, Tic and Furze and left Sinew with minor hearing issues. After a year, Tic died to greencough, and Badger and Furze vanished without a trace. Sinew shook himself of the feeling of betrayal and moved on. A few moons later, Sinew found himself joining the band of rogues after a tussle between him and a previous member named Moony. He hasn’t had the best relationship with other members of the group, but this suits him just fine - he’d prefer to keep to himself, after all. [b]Personality:[/b] Sinew is hardly sociable. He's calm, collected, and views other cats as merely a means to an end. His issue with other members primarily stems from his aloof attitude and Sinew's internal abandonmemt issues - after all, there's no point in getting attatched to cats who he expects to come and go. [b]Other:[/b] [LIST] [*] He’s [i]terrified[/i] of water. [*] Sinew absolutely hates loud or sudden noises due to living most of his life below the interstate [*] His favorite prey is blackbird [*] tbd w/ rp [/LIST] [b]Appearance:[/b] [columns][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3e/bb/da/3ebbdab3036d1914548a9597876d2bcd.jpg[/img][nextcol][b]Sinew[/b] [i]a long-legged Siamese tom with broad shoulders and sharp blue eyes[/i] [/columns] [b]Crush:[/b] [i]Open[/i] [b]Mate:[/b] [i]Open[/i] [b]Offspring:[/b] [i]Possibly open[/i] [b]Family:[/b] [i]Badger[/i] - Adoptive Mother (Alive) [i]Furze[/i] - Adoptive Brother (Alive) [i]Tic[/i] - Adoptive Brother (Deceased) @SwootleDootle sorry ^^ forgot to ping
oh my im sorry >.> this got drowned in some pings and slipped my mind. Everything is pretty vague for him since he is a new character and id rather develop him in the roleplay.

I'll add a bit more detail when I'm not on my horribly slow phone - a chunk I wrote is missing and I'm guessing it's due to my internwt issues.

Name:
Sinew
Affiliation:
Rogues
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Fighter
Backstory:
tba
Most of Sinew’s early life before the rogues remains unknown and the tom would prefer to keep it that way. He was raised by an old cat named Badger, who lived in a tunnel below a major road. The main thing Sinew remembers was how loud it was; the rumbling from the ‘monsters’ above often drowned out the cries of Badger’s two kits, Tic and Furze and left Sinew with minor hearing issues. After a year, Tic died to greencough, and Badger and Furze vanished without a trace. Sinew shook himself of the feeling of betrayal and moved on.
A few moons later, Sinew found himself joining the band of rogues after a tussle between him and a previous member named Moony. He hasn’t had the best relationship with other members of the group, but this suits him just fine - he’d prefer to keep to himself, after all.
Personality:
Sinew is hardly sociable. He's calm, collected, and views other cats as merely a means to an end. His issue with other members primarily stems from his aloof attitude and Sinew's internal abandonmemt issues - after all, there's no point in getting attatched to cats who he expects to come and go.
Other:
  • He’s terrified of water.
  • Sinew absolutely hates loud or sudden noises due to living most of his life below the interstate
  • His favorite prey is blackbird
  • tbd w/ rp
Appearance:
3ebbdab3036d1914548a9597876d2bcd.jpg Sinew
a long-legged Siamese tom with broad shoulders and sharp blue eyes
Crush:
Open
Mate:
Open
Offspring:
Possibly open
Family:
Badger - Adoptive Mother (Alive)
Furze - Adoptive Brother (Alive)
Tic - Adoptive Brother (Deceased)

@SwootleDootle sorry ^^ forgot to ping
banner_grimm.png
@xspideray

it’s no problem! internet issues happen to everyone, sometimes :>
he’s accepted, though! i’ll update the list when im home
@xspideray

it’s no problem! internet issues happen to everyone, sometimes :>
he’s accepted, though! i’ll update the list when im home
U58SZuw.jpg
@Phelsuma

so far, i like Harlow’s bio! she’ll be added once you’re done :>
@Phelsuma

so far, i like Harlow’s bio! she’ll be added once you’re done :>
U58SZuw.jpg
bump
bump
U58SZuw.jpg
@Phelsuma

changed it, sorry about that!

also; bump
@Phelsuma

changed it, sorry about that!

also; bump
U58SZuw.jpg
@SwootleDootle Hey there! Just popping in to say that this seems like a really cool idea and I'd love to join but I'm not sure what spots are open (don't want to submit a form for a slot that's closed if I read it wrong haha)
@SwootleDootle Hey there! Just popping in to say that this seems like a really cool idea and I'd love to join but I'm not sure what spots are open (don't want to submit a form for a slot that's closed if I read it wrong haha)
xxxxxx d5529b090f743c2d57aa89a08fcbb6452177d398.png 95a8885aa639ad7fceba05d6e45f928922a0d19d.png b020a3067972f0b3e1d4d7a763e63a0a46fc1cc2.gif
peri | fr time +15 | she/her | need coffee
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21