Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Demonically Troubled OOC
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 199 200
Omg yes, I love the direction this conversation has gone! Void powers are awesome, that movie was awesome, and she was one of my favorite side characters too :) And thanks for subbing meely, it makes it easier on me when I'm making announcements to not have to remember who all is subbed, so it's easiest if everyone is
Omg yes, I love the direction this conversation has gone! Void powers are awesome, that movie was awesome, and she was one of my favorite side characters too :) And thanks for subbing meely, it makes it easier on me when I'm making announcements to not have to remember who all is subbed, so it's easiest if everyone is
2bbMm1c.pngOne for sorrow, two for joy...936TVGr.png
Congrats on the rainbow star by the way!!! :0
Congrats on the rainbow star by the way!!! :0
FucILoG.pngimage0.gifa3zmj4c.png
@/Zuron Good, I'm glad.

@/Arloy That is amazing! The first void wielder I wrote used it as a vacuum so that she could be a thief and nobody would hear her. I love Castor though because most of the time it's for super easy to do things and occasionally avoiding conversation. I can imagine him bunking off a class by just sinking through the floor and ending up back in his room or something.

@/MistressMagpie No problem! And congrats!
I loved Jack Jack. The scene with the raccoon had me in stitches.
@/Zuron Good, I'm glad.

@/Arloy That is amazing! The first void wielder I wrote used it as a vacuum so that she could be a thief and nobody would hear her. I love Castor though because most of the time it's for super easy to do things and occasionally avoiding conversation. I can imagine him bunking off a class by just sinking through the floor and ending up back in his room or something.

@/MistressMagpie No problem! And congrats!
I loved Jack Jack. The scene with the raccoon had me in stitches.
What is the range of Castor's abilities and are there some places they don't work?

Like, can he not go where he doesn't know or those under certain conditions?
What is the range of Castor's abilities and are there some places they don't work?

Like, can he not go where he doesn't know or those under certain conditions?
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
@/Zuron He can only go so far. I'm thinking as he grows his range increases, but right now it consists only of a local area (i.e. the town he's in) and he's got to be able to visualise the place he wants to go to. He doesn't necessarily have had to been there before; something like a photograph would work. I'm assuming the school will have something to prevent him just disappearing out of there and running away, though, so it will probably be confined within the school and possibly the nearby area.
Regardless he's not going to try/be able to go to another realm or anything so it should be relatively easy to control. The chances are he'll just use it to get to places faster.
When I first wrote him I also made it so that he couldn't get out of a room with the door locked, or into a place that was locked up (e.g. a prison cell or a shop that was closed for the night) so there's that too.
@/Zuron He can only go so far. I'm thinking as he grows his range increases, but right now it consists only of a local area (i.e. the town he's in) and he's got to be able to visualise the place he wants to go to. He doesn't necessarily have had to been there before; something like a photograph would work. I'm assuming the school will have something to prevent him just disappearing out of there and running away, though, so it will probably be confined within the school and possibly the nearby area.
Regardless he's not going to try/be able to go to another realm or anything so it should be relatively easy to control. The chances are he'll just use it to get to places faster.
When I first wrote him I also made it so that he couldn't get out of a room with the door locked, or into a place that was locked up (e.g. a prison cell or a shop that was closed for the night) so there's that too.
@meely

So maybe he needs permission to get around, but only if permission is required. That could be why he can't beam out of the school or into locked rooms.
@meely

So maybe he needs permission to get around, but only if permission is required. That could be why he can't beam out of the school or into locked rooms.
@/Zuron That's a good idea! Sort of like how vampires need permission to enter into buildings. Thanks! :)
@/Zuron That's a good idea! Sort of like how vampires need permission to enter into buildings. Thanks! :)
Oof speaking of powers I still need to tweak things for Ryan, but I’m far too lazy and uninspired right now...
Oof speaking of powers I still need to tweak things for Ryan, but I’m far too lazy and uninspired right now...
FucILoG.pngimage0.gifa3zmj4c.png
@/meely

Yeah! Like that! But I wonder if it is a hard condition of his ability or just a moral line for him personally.
@/meely

Yeah! Like that! But I wonder if it is a hard condition of his ability or just a moral line for him personally.
@xspideray
Ooh, accepted! I like her a lot, I was hoping we'd get some human characters! Welcome to the School!
@xspideray
Ooh, accepted! I like her a lot, I was hoping we'd get some human characters! Welcome to the School!
2bbMm1c.pngOne for sorrow, two for joy...936TVGr.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 199 200