Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Demonically Troubled OOC
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 199 200
@Buntecha
Yay, verminous monstrosities! Accepted!
@Buntecha
Yay, verminous monstrosities! Accepted!
2bbMm1c.pngOne for sorrow, two for joy...936TVGr.png
I LOVE Verodenhallen‘s design. I’m a sucker for creepy things haha
I LOVE Verodenhallen‘s design. I’m a sucker for creepy things haha
FucILoG.pngimage0.gifa3zmj4c.png
@Arloy

Omg thank you! I really should redraw him cause the art there is a few years old lol
@Arloy

Omg thank you! I really should redraw him cause the art there is a few years old lol
No problem!

Also I’m FINALLY done reading everyone’s characters and I think I finally finished Ryan’s sheet, phew... If I’m missing anything important @/MistressMagpie make sure to tell me haha
No problem!

Also I’m FINALLY done reading everyone’s characters and I think I finally finished Ryan’s sheet, phew... If I’m missing anything important @/MistressMagpie make sure to tell me haha
FucILoG.pngimage0.gifa3zmj4c.png
eh he's done now. just took me far too long to finish him, lmao. i may have put it off to play overwatch, but who knows? failed edgelored Lexei's app is up underneath Drey's profile, unless you'd rather me make a whole new post for him. not nearly as happy with him as i am with drey but he was completely new and i'll adjust him accordingly if accepted ^^

also all this amazing art on here \o/ effin shook my dudes. so much talent in one place. im getting overly hyped again lol rip. + a new fantastic character! honestly though, hal is such a sweetie i love him. protect. and verodenhallen's design is so cool!

the way you all wrote your character profiles is so good, i'm jealous sfhdshdfgd. time to go reread ryan's now lmao
eh he's done now. just took me far too long to finish him, lmao. i may have put it off to play overwatch, but who knows? failed edgelored Lexei's app is up underneath Drey's profile, unless you'd rather me make a whole new post for him. not nearly as happy with him as i am with drey but he was completely new and i'll adjust him accordingly if accepted ^^

also all this amazing art on here \o/ effin shook my dudes. so much talent in one place. im getting overly hyped again lol rip. + a new fantastic character! honestly though, hal is such a sweetie i love him. protect. and verodenhallen's design is so cool!

the way you all wrote your character profiles is so good, i'm jealous sfhdshdfgd. time to go reread ryan's now lmao
banner_grimm.png
@xspideray
Sounds good, accepted!
@xspideray
Sounds good, accepted!
I think that makes fifteen!

@Salathielly

No worries! I was just wondering if you would be interested! I'm doing well right now, but I am still not too far ahead on my new lore. You could check it out by link in my clan profile if you wish!

@/xspideray

Lexei kind of reminds me of the vampire Gula made for an NPC. Though he is a full vampire.
I think that makes fifteen!

@Salathielly

No worries! I was just wondering if you would be interested! I'm doing well right now, but I am still not too far ahead on my new lore. You could check it out by link in my clan profile if you wish!

@/xspideray

Lexei kind of reminds me of the vampire Gula made for an NPC. Though he is a full vampire.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
@/Zuron
That it does! I'll talk to APhoenixRising and the actual rp will probably get started tomorrow!
@/Zuron
That it does! I'll talk to APhoenixRising and the actual rp will probably get started tomorrow!
@/Mistressmagpie

Can I go with "Magpie" instead?

Okay! I am excited!

I just remembered that I've made various magic characters and that I could have used any of them, but I also like making new ones! I also kind of want to share them, if you would be willing to hear of them.

@/buntecha

An interesting creation to be sure!
@/Mistressmagpie

Can I go with "Magpie" instead?

Okay! I am excited!

I just remembered that I've made various magic characters and that I could have used any of them, but I also like making new ones! I also kind of want to share them, if you would be willing to hear of them.

@/buntecha

An interesting creation to be sure!
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
@/Zuron

oh ****, he kind of does >.> i didn't really realize that oh no. there are some pretty major differences, of course, but they do give off the same vibe and now i feel like i should probably adjust him a tiny bit to set them apart lmao.
i called Lexei the 'failed edgelord' because a friend suggested i give him a leather jacket and immediately thought he was trying to be a modern day greaser which was the exact phase they'd gone through not long ago lmao.

tbh though its almost two in the morning but increased hype for the roleplay :eyes: i cannot wait
@/Zuron

oh ****, he kind of does >.> i didn't really realize that oh no. there are some pretty major differences, of course, but they do give off the same vibe and now i feel like i should probably adjust him a tiny bit to set them apart lmao.
i called Lexei the 'failed edgelord' because a friend suggested i give him a leather jacket and immediately thought he was trying to be a modern day greaser which was the exact phase they'd gone through not long ago lmao.

tbh though its almost two in the morning but increased hype for the roleplay :eyes: i cannot wait
banner_grimm.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 199 200