Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Demonically Troubled OOC
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 199 200
Hey, at least Tessa can keep the students motivated to work hard in class, or maybe they would just be distracted! I don't really know if Philli would fall under her spell, but I'll have to decide that later when this starts.

So, will this whole things start at the beginning of a school year or would it have already started? If you know at least.
Hey, at least Tessa can keep the students motivated to work hard in class, or maybe they would just be distracted! I don't really know if Philli would fall under her spell, but I'll have to decide that later when this starts.

So, will this whole things start at the beginning of a school year or would it have already started? If you know at least.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
I'm not sure, APhoenixRising is the one who's handling plot stuff, not me. I can ask her, though ;)
I'm not sure, APhoenixRising is the one who's handling plot stuff, not me. I can ask her, though ;)
2bbMm1c.pngOne for sorrow, two for joy...936TVGr.png
@MistressMagpie I've been looking at this pretty much since it started considering whether or not to introduce my half demon child and I decided I better sign up before it's closed. Please let me know if there's anything I need to change.
PC
Name: Castor Abernathy
Sexuality: Bisexual
Demonic Status: Half demon, half something (there's been some theories but his mother has stayed very quiet about them; they range from human to angel to dark elf)
Appearance: Light brown eyes and curly, long rose gold hair, Castor looks very gentle for a half demon, and not really much like a demon at all, but it becomes clear after a while. He is well cared for, smartly dressed and well nourished with olive skin, even though he's on the short, skinny side that could be useless in a fight. Castor wears white most commonly, since he thinks it suits him best. He steps quickly and almost seems invisible because he just sort of appears. If you notice him, it's normally because he wants you to.
Magical Abilities: Void wielding: in a nutshell, he can teleport himself or items. He's tried doing it with people, but they only work for him if the person either wants to be teleported or is very weak willed or confused. Currently he just uses it to do things like walk through walls or get to the top of the stairs without moving, and to occasionally freak people out with moving cutlery.
Personality: The first thing you would notice about Castor is he's bitter. Very bitter. He stays quiet about things and he's not one to appreciate people trying to find them out. Castor is not a dominant person; he'd rather be a follower and can be anxious when challenged rather than rearing to fight. The only way to get an angry reaction from him would be to know something about him and use it against him. He can be very jealous if he feels like he is being replaced, however, and is one to silently mull over any upset he has and hold grudges, being cold to people he'd normally be friendly with. Someone talking to him should not overestimate Castor's kindness. He can be loving and loyal, but he can also be nice for all the wrong reasons. Just like he can be wary with others, others should be wary with him.
Backstory: He'll stay quiet about a lot of it, but he mentions a little half brother on occasion, and never mentions that said brother is half angel...
Other: Strawberries... Are actually one of Castor's favourites.
@MistressMagpie I've been looking at this pretty much since it started considering whether or not to introduce my half demon child and I decided I better sign up before it's closed. Please let me know if there's anything I need to change.
PC
Name: Castor Abernathy
Sexuality: Bisexual
Demonic Status: Half demon, half something (there's been some theories but his mother has stayed very quiet about them; they range from human to angel to dark elf)
Appearance: Light brown eyes and curly, long rose gold hair, Castor looks very gentle for a half demon, and not really much like a demon at all, but it becomes clear after a while. He is well cared for, smartly dressed and well nourished with olive skin, even though he's on the short, skinny side that could be useless in a fight. Castor wears white most commonly, since he thinks it suits him best. He steps quickly and almost seems invisible because he just sort of appears. If you notice him, it's normally because he wants you to.
Magical Abilities: Void wielding: in a nutshell, he can teleport himself or items. He's tried doing it with people, but they only work for him if the person either wants to be teleported or is very weak willed or confused. Currently he just uses it to do things like walk through walls or get to the top of the stairs without moving, and to occasionally freak people out with moving cutlery.
Personality: The first thing you would notice about Castor is he's bitter. Very bitter. He stays quiet about things and he's not one to appreciate people trying to find them out. Castor is not a dominant person; he'd rather be a follower and can be anxious when challenged rather than rearing to fight. The only way to get an angry reaction from him would be to know something about him and use it against him. He can be very jealous if he feels like he is being replaced, however, and is one to silently mull over any upset he has and hold grudges, being cold to people he'd normally be friendly with. Someone talking to him should not overestimate Castor's kindness. He can be loving and loyal, but he can also be nice for all the wrong reasons. Just like he can be wary with others, others should be wary with him.
Backstory: He'll stay quiet about a lot of it, but he mentions a little half brother on occasion, and never mentions that said brother is half angel...
Other: Strawberries... Are actually one of Castor's favourites.
@meely

I think Castor and Philli might get along a wee bit.
@meely

I think Castor and Philli might get along a wee bit.
@meely
Cool, accepted! We intend to stay open indefinitely, so no need to worry about meeting a deadline. If you're still uncertain about whether you want to join with this character, you can pull out again and wait. You can consider him accepted, but I'll wait for a response from you before adding him to the front, I don't want you to feel pressured into joining something you're unsure about just so you don't miss your chance :)
@meely
Cool, accepted! We intend to stay open indefinitely, so no need to worry about meeting a deadline. If you're still uncertain about whether you want to join with this character, you can pull out again and wait. You can consider him accepted, but I'll wait for a response from you before adding him to the front, I don't want you to feel pressured into joining something you're unsure about just so you don't miss your chance :)
Ooh... A mystery :)C

Also MistressMagpie can you ping me when the IC opens? I don’t mind being pinged twice if you announce on the IC and OOC, I’m just worried the motif will be buried haha
Ooh... A mystery :)C

Also MistressMagpie can you ping me when the IC opens? I don’t mind being pinged twice if you announce on the IC and OOC, I’m just worried the motif will be buried haha
FucILoG.pngimage0.gifa3zmj4c.png
@MistressMagpie No, I'd definitely like to join! I just didn't know if his magic would fit but after reading through other bios it looks like it would. :)

@Zuron I bet they would! I can imagine the pair sneaking out, Castor giving them the escape means and Philli convincing people to give them snacks or something. :)
@MistressMagpie No, I'd definitely like to join! I just didn't know if his magic would fit but after reading through other bios it looks like it would. :)

@Zuron I bet they would! I can imagine the pair sneaking out, Castor giving them the escape means and Philli convincing people to give them snacks or something. :)
@/Arloy
Sure, will do!
@meely
Okay, I'm glad! And yeah, basically all magic works okay here, the staff have ways of handling it if it's too dangerous ;) I'll add him to the front!
@/Arloy
Sure, will do!
@meely
Okay, I'm glad! And yeah, basically all magic works okay here, the staff have ways of handling it if it's too dangerous ;) I'll add him to the front!
@meely

Good to hear! You should probably subscribe too! It helps one keep track of everything.

@/MistressMagpie

I am going to add a bit of another condition to Philli's abilities, that those she is speaking to must understand what she is attempting to convey. If the other person doesn't understand her, then her abilities lose most of their power. Similarly, inanimate objects are unaffected and animals are tough. Certain animals, like those that can understand some human meaning and those with supernatural intelligence are more easily effected. Dogs are a good example. One that knows what "sit" means but don't want to can be told to sit by her and they will be more likely to do it.
@meely

Good to hear! You should probably subscribe too! It helps one keep track of everything.

@/MistressMagpie

I am going to add a bit of another condition to Philli's abilities, that those she is speaking to must understand what she is attempting to convey. If the other person doesn't understand her, then her abilities lose most of their power. Similarly, inanimate objects are unaffected and animals are tough. Certain animals, like those that can understand some human meaning and those with supernatural intelligence are more easily effected. Dogs are a good example. One that knows what "sit" means but don't want to can be told to sit by her and they will be more likely to do it.
@Zuron Already am! I'm always losing track of things, so it's the first thing I do when I join anything. :)
@Zuron Already am! I'm always losing track of things, so it's the first thing I do when I join anything. :)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 199 200