Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Demonically Troubled OOC
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 199 200
How many people do you hope to get to join?
How many people do you hope to get to join?
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
@/Zuron
I'm hoping for 15+ characters, but everyone's allowed to make 2 characters if they want
@/Zuron
I'm hoping for 15+ characters, but everyone's allowed to make 2 characters if they want
2bbMm1c.pngOne for sorrow, two for joy...936TVGr.png
I’ll probably make another character when creativity decides to finally strike
I’ll probably make another character when creativity decides to finally strike
FucILoG.pngimage0.gifa3zmj4c.png
I am working on a second character now.
I am working on a second character now.
Okie Dokie, @MistressMagpie I have made a second character and it is posted on the same post as my other character. Let me know if there is anything to be fixed (she isn't very fleshed out at the moment, but I am hoping she will develop more during the rp).
Okie Dokie, @MistressMagpie I have made a second character and it is posted on the same post as my other character. Let me know if there is anything to be fixed (she isn't very fleshed out at the moment, but I am hoping she will develop more during the rp).
I think I'll stick to one character, but I plan on using some NPCs from her life like her mum, a few old friends, and maybe a cop. At least I hope that there will be an introductory post for each character to get their momentum. I really like Phil, so I hope this all works out well!
I think I'll stick to one character, but I plan on using some NPCs from her life like her mum, a few old friends, and maybe a cop. At least I hope that there will be an introductory post for each character to get their momentum. I really like Phil, so I hope this all works out well!
@ScarletSword
Sounds good, accepted!
@/Zuron
That's just fine ;)
@ScarletSword
Sounds good, accepted!
@/Zuron
That's just fine ;)
Okay! I am making a bit of a sad backstory for why Philli is in this new school, but I don't want her to be doom and gloom, so I'll give said story a happier ending. As in, nobody died, but someone almost did.
Okay! I am making a bit of a sad backstory for why Philli is in this new school, but I don't want her to be doom and gloom, so I'll give said story a happier ending. As in, nobody died, but someone almost did.
[center][b]PC[/b] [b]Name:[/b] “Ryan Cloverfield” [b]Age:[/b] He was told to tell people that he is actually “17” and a “Senior”. Pathetic. [b]Gender:[/b] He chose “Male”, as it seemed to work out well for his Father. [b]Sexuality:[/b] On queue, he starts laughing hysterically. [size=1][s]Power-sexual.[/size][/s] [b]Demonic Status:[/b] Son of Satan. Only teachers know if this title. He usually just identifies as a regular demon. (Other demons can know, if they want.) [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/476899506290556952/480917344835862530/image0.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/476899506290556952/481627475521044481/image0.png[/img] He is 6’0” exactly and a rather normal built. He has a pointy, red tail that extends from the base of his spine. He usually wears whatever the school gave him, because before this naturally he had nothing. Although... he does have an odd habit of not wearing shoes. His nails are naturally black and sharp, and incisors are quite sharp, too. Although he can change his form on a whim, ironically he just likes to keep it easy and stay on one appearance. However, although he can change his form he cannot shape shift. He can only really change the bone structure in his face and body to look like another person, not a beast like a dog. Some may think the eye-like marks under his eyes are tattoos until they start moving. They are actually somewhat... sentient? This isn’t his true form, of course... Just one for Earth. His other form is more Eldritch than anything. The only reason he is not appearing godawfully frightening is to “blend in”, as you say. [b]Magical Abilities:[/b] Even they don’t know the extent of their powers. He is too young to figure out everything, after all. However, he seems to be a master of illusions, as transforming his mouth into an endless chasm of teeth to scare the Freshmen is one of his favorite pastimes. Even though the illusions seem so complex, though, it doesn’t seem he can use them very often, and only seems to know a few tricks... He also has the ability to fly, or at least float, as he doesn’t seem to want to bother walking [i]normally[/i] around. Fire manipulation comes easy to him. It seems he can summon it from his very being, rather than a source... However, the more time he spends on Earth, the more the fire has to be available. Naturally, he has a strong mind. He’s not even human, after all. Mind-altering or mind-controlling effects don’t have a very strong effect on him. Even if he was rather powerful, it’s very easy to control him. All of the teachers know his true name, which can stop him in an instant. It’s as if he was wrapped in silver chains. The pain is too great but to do anything else but stop in his tracks. Lucifer needed a way to control his young, after all. Though, he’s sure he learned his lesson by now... probably. However, here is something he doesn’t know: saying his name doesn’t always inflict pain. Actually, if said without malicious intent he can usually feel what the other person intends. Happiness, grief, etc. Most of the time people say his name as a punishment, so he does not exactly know this yet. Because his Father put a curse on his name, he makes a multitude of fake ones. ...Unfortunately the [i]school[/i] chose his name, this time. Lame... He is burned by anything holy, and just being around a cross or something simple like that gives him a major headache. He cannot use any of his powers if the influence is too strong, and his illusions do not work on those with a holy mindset or influence in their life. In fact, he is actually weaker to holier things than most demons. He grows steadily weaker in the sunlight, but it does not physically hurt him other than make him extremely uncomfortable. [b]Personality:[/b] He’s... one [i]hell[/i] of a person to try to deal with, to say the least. You can find yourself either hating him or- we’ll, most people actually just hate him, that’s it. Naturally, he thinks he’s better than everyone. He’s quite bratty and annoying, constantly and deliberately trying to get on peoples nerves. He likes to see what make people tick. He likes to see people’s reaction. It’s as if their anger feeds him... and who to say it doesn’t? Feeding off of negative emotions is nothing new to him. However, feeding has nothing to do with his powers. That’s just how he eats. [b]Backstory:[/b] [i]Breaking News! Screams coming from an abandoned house on the outskirts of a large city revealed a home of occultists. All twenty of them were revealed dead this morning. They apparently succeeded at summoning something far more powerful than they could handle. Please be wary that this beast may still be on the loose...[/i] ... There was even more screaming, but coming from down... [i]D O W N D o w n d o w n into the depths of Hell.[/i] A Father was very, very angry. ... But for some reason, Ryan doesn’t want to go back. [b]Other:[/b] [i]Hates[/i] strawberries and any Earth food. But souls? He could eat them all day. Messing with people from Haven is a favorite pastime of his. [/center] — Editing some more later
PC

Name:
“Ryan Cloverfield”

He was told to tell people that he is actually “17” and a “Senior”. Pathetic.

He chose “Male”, as it seemed to work out well for his Father.

Sexuality:
On queue, he starts laughing hysterically.
Power-sexual.

Demonic Status:
Son of Satan.

Only teachers know if this title. He usually just identifies as a regular demon.

(Other demons can know, if they want.)

Appearance:

image0.png
image0.png

He is 6’0” exactly and a rather normal built. He has a pointy, red tail that extends from the base of his spine. He usually wears whatever the school gave him, because before this naturally he had nothing. Although... he does have an odd habit of not wearing shoes. His nails are naturally black and sharp, and incisors are quite sharp, too.

Although he can change his form on a whim, ironically he just likes to keep it easy and stay on one appearance. However, although he can change his form he cannot shape shift. He can only really change the bone structure in his face and body to look like another person, not a beast like a dog.

Some may think the eye-like marks under his eyes are tattoos until they start moving. They are actually somewhat... sentient?

This isn’t his true form, of course... Just one for Earth. His other form is more Eldritch than anything. The only reason he is not appearing godawfully frightening is to “blend in”, as you say.

Magical Abilities:
Even they don’t know the extent of their powers. He is too young to figure out everything, after all.

However, he seems to be a master of illusions, as transforming his mouth into an endless chasm of teeth to scare the Freshmen is one of his favorite pastimes. Even though the illusions seem so complex, though, it doesn’t seem he can use them very often, and only seems to know a few tricks...

He also has the ability to fly, or at least float, as he doesn’t seem to want to bother walking normally around.

Fire manipulation comes easy to him. It seems he can summon it from his very being, rather than a source... However, the more time he spends on Earth, the more the fire has to be available.

Naturally, he has a strong mind. He’s not even human, after all. Mind-altering or mind-controlling effects don’t have a very strong effect on him.

Even if he was rather powerful, it’s very easy to control him. All of the teachers know his true name, which can stop him in an instant. It’s as if he was wrapped in silver chains. The pain is too great but to do anything else but stop in his tracks. Lucifer needed a way to control his young, after all. Though, he’s sure he learned his lesson by now... probably.

However, here is something he doesn’t know: saying his name doesn’t always inflict pain. Actually, if said without malicious intent he can usually feel what the other person intends. Happiness, grief, etc. Most of the time people say his name as a punishment, so he does not exactly know this yet. Because his Father put a curse on his name, he makes a multitude of fake ones. ...Unfortunately the school chose his name, this time. Lame...

He is burned by anything holy, and just being around a cross or something simple like that gives him a major headache. He cannot use any of his powers if the influence is too strong, and his illusions do not work on those with a holy mindset or influence in their life.

In fact, he is actually weaker to holier things than most demons.

He grows steadily weaker in the sunlight, but it does not physically hurt him other than make him extremely uncomfortable.

Personality:
He’s... one hell of a person to try to deal with, to say the least. You can find yourself either hating him or- we’ll, most people actually just hate him, that’s it. Naturally, he thinks he’s better than everyone. He’s quite bratty and annoying, constantly and deliberately trying to get on peoples nerves. He likes to see what make people tick. He likes to see people’s reaction. It’s as if their anger feeds him... and who to say it doesn’t? Feeding off of negative emotions is nothing new to him. However, feeding has nothing to do with his powers. That’s just how he eats.

Backstory:
Breaking News! Screams coming from an abandoned house on the outskirts of a large city revealed a home of occultists. All twenty of them were revealed dead this morning. They apparently succeeded at summoning something far more powerful than they could handle. Please be wary that this beast may still be on the loose...

There was even more screaming, but coming from down...
D
O
W
N

D
o
w
n

d
o
w
n

into the depths of Hell.

A Father was very, very angry.

But for some reason, Ryan doesn’t want to go back.

Other:
Hates strawberries and any Earth food. But souls? He could eat them all day.

Messing with people from Haven is a favorite pastime of his.

Editing some more later
FucILoG.pngimage0.gifa3zmj4c.png
@Arloy
Accepted! He's going to scare Willow so much XD
@Arloy
Accepted! He's going to scare Willow so much XD
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 199 200