Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Demonically Troubled OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 199 200
@MistressMagpie

Okay, I read that and wasn't sure, so I wanted to ask to clarify.
@MistressMagpie

Okay, I read that and wasn't sure, so I wanted to ask to clarify.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
@MistressMagpie

I have filled out my Character sheet. I have mentioned both the Romani and Jewish peoples, but I am always worried about offending someone, so if I do, I will attempt to remedy the situation.

I am also a wee bit wary that I may have made too powerful of a character. I tried to dampen them a bit, but I really like the idea that I had.
@MistressMagpie

I have filled out my Character sheet. I have mentioned both the Romani and Jewish peoples, but I am always worried about offending someone, so if I do, I will attempt to remedy the situation.

I am also a wee bit wary that I may have made too powerful of a character. I tried to dampen them a bit, but I really like the idea that I had.
@Zuron
Your character is accepted! Welcome to the School! Her abilities are fine, but please check with players OOC before you use her abilities to affect their characters. As for the mention of the Romani and Jewish peoples, I don't see anything wrong with it. I'm not Romani, but I am Jewish, so hopefully that counts for something :) And strawberries because I was hungry when I was writing up the rules XD
@Zuron
Your character is accepted! Welcome to the School! Her abilities are fine, but please check with players OOC before you use her abilities to affect their characters. As for the mention of the Romani and Jewish peoples, I don't see anything wrong with it. I'm not Romani, but I am Jewish, so hopefully that counts for something :) And strawberries because I was hungry when I was writing up the rules XD
2bbMm1c.pngOne for sorrow, two for joy...936TVGr.png
@MistressMagpie

Okay! That's what I meant by the mention of god-modding related to dampening her abilities.

I just prefer to be careful not to offend people. A lot of intelligent discourse falls apart after such events sometimes and I wanted to avoid that.
@MistressMagpie

Okay! That's what I meant by the mention of god-modding related to dampening her abilities.

I just prefer to be careful not to offend people. A lot of intelligent discourse falls apart after such events sometimes and I wanted to avoid that.
@Zuron
Makes sense! Please sub to the thread and know that I'm subbed so you don't need to ping me :)
@Zuron
Makes sense! Please sub to the thread and know that I'm subbed so you don't need to ping me :)
Okay!
Okay!
I'd like to join, once I have the time to write out my character!
I'd like to join, once I have the time to write out my character!
@Pistachiows
Cool! Feel free to post a sheet whenever, we're not closing any time soon :) Once you have a character up please sub to the thread to make things easier on everybody. If you have any questions you're welcome to ask me!
@Pistachiows
Cool! Feel free to post a sheet whenever, we're not closing any time soon :) Once you have a character up please sub to the thread to make things easier on everybody. If you have any questions you're welcome to ask me!
Hai @MistressMagpie! I would love to join this! If I still can, I'll post up my character later tonight.
Hai @MistressMagpie! I would love to join this! If I still can, I'll post up my character later tonight.
tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo3_250.png jqjf19Q.png
When is this planned to start actually?
When is this planned to start actually?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 199 200