Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with chibithulu
1 2 3 4 5 6
"I'm just sorry I couldn't help more. You were amazing!" Goddess hovered a few inches off the ground and swiped at the air. "It didn't stand a chance." She hugged Domino impulsively, and then let her go as she looked around for more sticks to set on fire until the night was over. "I don't think either of us will be able to sleep now, but at least we'll be able to see our enemy coming if another one attacks before the sun comes up. It should be up in about an hour or so anyway."
"I'm just sorry I couldn't help more. You were amazing!" Goddess hovered a few inches off the ground and swiped at the air. "It didn't stand a chance." She hugged Domino impulsively, and then let her go as she looked around for more sticks to set on fire until the night was over. "I don't think either of us will be able to sleep now, but at least we'll be able to see our enemy coming if another one attacks before the sun comes up. It should be up in about an hour or so anyway."
shadow_banner.png 7e6L4te.png
(I'm busy today but I'll get a reply out tomorrow)
(I'm busy today but I'll get a reply out tomorrow)
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
(Sorry about that, work got hectic)
Domino smiled, dusting herself off. I'm not gonna try to sleep anyway, not after that. I guess that means I'll take first watch while you sleep for another hour or so," she said, giving the sky a bemused glance. Domino started to peck at her claws, gathering the leafs out of them and tossing them disdainfully. "I almost wish it was a boar, but I guess I should count ourselves lucky it wasn't."
(Sorry about that, work got hectic)
Domino smiled, dusting herself off. I'm not gonna try to sleep anyway, not after that. I guess that means I'll take first watch while you sleep for another hour or so," she said, giving the sky a bemused glance. Domino started to peck at her claws, gathering the leafs out of them and tossing them disdainfully. "I almost wish it was a boar, but I guess I should count ourselves lucky it wasn't."
"Yeah, I think a boar would have been a lot harder. Their charge is dangerous, and they have those awful tusks." Goddess nestled back down in her spot and closed her eyes. "Also you can't really get them on their backs. Unfortunately, that Strangler may be just the first of many problems on our way." She nuzzled into her feathery wings and sighed. "We'll just have to be cautious," she said, drifting off to sleep.

(No problem, life happens!)
"Yeah, I think a boar would have been a lot harder. Their charge is dangerous, and they have those awful tusks." Goddess nestled back down in her spot and closed her eyes. "Also you can't really get them on their backs. Unfortunately, that Strangler may be just the first of many problems on our way." She nuzzled into her feathery wings and sighed. "We'll just have to be cautious," she said, drifting off to sleep.

(No problem, life happens!)
(I am so sorry for not responding, I was on vacation with my family and will be able to get a reply tomorrow)
(I am so sorry for not responding, I was on vacation with my family and will be able to get a reply tomorrow)
~Timeskip~
Domino stretched her feathery wings and let out a huff, testing for soreness in her limbs. When she was satisfied with her cat stretch, she poked Goddess gingerly with a claw, waiting for the Coatl to show any signs of waking up. They'd have to get a move on to make up for the lost time that they spent fighting the Strangler in the night, and they'd have to most faster in case anything could be following them. Domino took out the map and stared at it, crinkling her eyes so she could read the fine print. At the rate they were headed now, and added to the fact that they just reached the end of the Woods, it shouldn't take too long to get to the mine if they hurry. They would have to stop for breakfast along the way of course, they couldn't go any distance without eating. Fortunately, the Labyrinth was supposedly bountiful in the food they needed.
~Timeskip~
Domino stretched her feathery wings and let out a huff, testing for soreness in her limbs. When she was satisfied with her cat stretch, she poked Goddess gingerly with a claw, waiting for the Coatl to show any signs of waking up. They'd have to get a move on to make up for the lost time that they spent fighting the Strangler in the night, and they'd have to most faster in case anything could be following them. Domino took out the map and stared at it, crinkling her eyes so she could read the fine print. At the rate they were headed now, and added to the fact that they just reached the end of the Woods, it shouldn't take too long to get to the mine if they hurry. They would have to stop for breakfast along the way of course, they couldn't go any distance without eating. Fortunately, the Labyrinth was supposedly bountiful in the food they needed.
Goddess groaned and stretched on her back, and then popped up, fresh for the day. She had gotten a rather lengthy amount of sleep; usually when she was home people were coming and going at all times of night and day and there was no good hour to get in deep sleep. She was glad for this adventure already. "How are we doing on distance?" she asked.

Goddess wasn't worried about anyone trailing them or getting lost. She was just enjoying the time they were spending together and the new places they were getting to see. She didn't think anybody else would even believe the crazy mirror that they got the map from, and if he had a second one, they definitely had a bunk map. Still, it was exciting to imagine all the treasure that they might find.
Goddess groaned and stretched on her back, and then popped up, fresh for the day. She had gotten a rather lengthy amount of sleep; usually when she was home people were coming and going at all times of night and day and there was no good hour to get in deep sleep. She was glad for this adventure already. "How are we doing on distance?" she asked.

Goddess wasn't worried about anyone trailing them or getting lost. She was just enjoying the time they were spending together and the new places they were getting to see. She didn't think anybody else would even believe the crazy mirror that they got the map from, and if he had a second one, they definitely had a bunk map. Still, it was exciting to imagine all the treasure that they might find.
"Not that well sadly," Domino answered back, groaning. "We still can't fly until we get out of the Labyrinth, which would have saved us some time except it's a labyrinth!"
She shoved the map back into her pack with more force than she should have. Angry at nothing, she started walking into the Labyrinth, muttering foul things into the shrubbery.

"Curse this green garden, curse it all!" she yelled as she clawed her way through the first few layers. Sighing, she sat on her haunches, grabbing a flower and munching on it slowly. She hadn't even made a dent. "No use bemoaning about it," she said out loud.
"Not that well sadly," Domino answered back, groaning. "We still can't fly until we get out of the Labyrinth, which would have saved us some time except it's a labyrinth!"
She shoved the map back into her pack with more force than she should have. Angry at nothing, she started walking into the Labyrinth, muttering foul things into the shrubbery.

"Curse this green garden, curse it all!" she yelled as she clawed her way through the first few layers. Sighing, she sat on her haunches, grabbing a flower and munching on it slowly. She hadn't even made a dent. "No use bemoaning about it," she said out loud.
Goddess was shocked at Domino's sudden outburst. She sat down next to her and put an arm around her. "It's going to be okay. We're going to make it out of here and find our way to the mine. After all, no one said this was going to be easy. I'm just glad we could spend time together. Just imagine if we had never met. That wouldn't have been very fun for either of us."

She purred to comfort Domino, and grabbed some food from her pouch. "There's bound to be enough food for us both here. Even if it takes us awhile to find a way out, we'll be satiated."
Goddess was shocked at Domino's sudden outburst. She sat down next to her and put an arm around her. "It's going to be okay. We're going to make it out of here and find our way to the mine. After all, no one said this was going to be easy. I'm just glad we could spend time together. Just imagine if we had never met. That wouldn't have been very fun for either of us."

She purred to comfort Domino, and grabbed some food from her pouch. "There's bound to be enough food for us both here. Even if it takes us awhile to find a way out, we'll be satiated."
1 2 3 4 5 6