Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Freedom for the Winged [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
Guys I'm on mobile and I can't get discord on this phone

Also about the curse thing Y does have a small one. When the little child was injured, the human that hurt him felt pity and placed a minor curse on him instead of dragging him off. So, Y is currently cursed so any injury he suffers is permanent, lasting long after the wound itself has healed. So currently he's got a bit of a limp ahaha
Guys I'm on mobile and I can't get discord on this phone

Also about the curse thing Y does have a small one. When the little child was injured, the human that hurt him felt pity and placed a minor curse on him instead of dragging him off. So, Y is currently cursed so any injury he suffers is permanent, lasting long after the wound itself has healed. So currently he's got a bit of a limp ahaha
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
Oh so maybe Ves can endear himself a little to Wraith's good graces with removing that. He's not wicked hearted after all, he's really just sort of wallowing in self pity and anger, and he lashes out at people. He's also never had a friend in his life so he doesn't really know how to do socialization. His brother has failed to teach him because Ves nearly hates him, lol
Oh so maybe Ves can endear himself a little to Wraith's good graces with removing that. He's not wicked hearted after all, he's really just sort of wallowing in self pity and anger, and he lashes out at people. He's also never had a friend in his life so he doesn't really know how to do socialization. His brother has failed to teach him because Ves nearly hates him, lol
giphy.gif
Lool sounds like a plan maybe
I feel like Y would probably be really happy about that and then just kinda convinces Wraith that the poor dark boi is actually a good guy so Ves doesn't have to suffer
Lool sounds like a plan maybe
I feel like Y would probably be really happy about that and then just kinda convinces Wraith that the poor dark boi is actually a good guy so Ves doesn't have to suffer
I'm gonna work on getting a thing up for Ylais bc he is technically a separate character so yeet
I'm gonna work on getting a thing up for Ylais bc he is technically a separate character so yeet
Oooooo! I wanna do a form for Salrin as well! Like Ylais he’s technically a second character with a story of his own... his backstory however is very long and will be revealed in chunks as we go along since it’s more fun that way! xD

Fun Fact: the spirits technically don’t has a set gender. However Solaris is often referred to as she/her or they/them while Salrin is referred to as he/him or they/them!
Oooooo! I wanna do a form for Salrin as well! Like Ylais he’s technically a second character with a story of his own... his backstory however is very long and will be revealed in chunks as we go along since it’s more fun that way! xD

Fun Fact: the spirits technically don’t has a set gender. However Solaris is often referred to as she/her or they/them while Salrin is referred to as he/him or they/them!
Lowkey wanna give Salrin a humanoid form as well... I may just design one but not use it just for fun... idk...
Lowkey wanna give Salrin a humanoid form as well... I may just design one but not use it just for fun... idk...
Okay I'm laughing really hard because correct me if I'm wrong but Tey is the only character (with a sheet) who doesn't have dead people on his conscience so now I'm just imagining a scenario where there's a magic sphinx-like thing whose riddle/password is something that requires a pure heart/bloodless hands and the dark elves are just like *shrug* "no can do, bro"
Okay I'm laughing really hard because correct me if I'm wrong but Tey is the only character (with a sheet) who doesn't have dead people on his conscience so now I'm just imagining a scenario where there's a magic sphinx-like thing whose riddle/password is something that requires a pure heart/bloodless hands and the dark elves are just like *shrug* "no can do, bro"
giphy.gif
@Amyatzu @Foxspell @Wolfspell @CrystalCatStudio
Sorry, I'm gonna be annoying and ping you again
@Amyatzu @Foxspell @Wolfspell @CrystalCatStudio
Sorry, I'm gonna be annoying and ping you again
giphy.gif
Not on his hands specifically, his mother was killed after he was born, but he was too young to really remember. He had no connection to her since we was still a hatchling when it happened. Considering giving him nightmares about it. Like little fragments that he can’t piece together. But yes, he’s got no dead people on his conscience.

I really want the scenario now! Everyone’s just like, “we got nothin’” and they don’t think Tey would be able to do anything considering his personality and he just walks up and it’s like, “oh, welcome the the Sphinx.” And Tey just shrugs and everyone else is staring at him like “what the hell just happened?!” xD
Not on his hands specifically, his mother was killed after he was born, but he was too young to really remember. He had no connection to her since we was still a hatchling when it happened. Considering giving him nightmares about it. Like little fragments that he can’t piece together. But yes, he’s got no dead people on his conscience.

I really want the scenario now! Everyone’s just like, “we got nothin’” and they don’t think Tey would be able to do anything considering his personality and he just walks up and it’s like, “oh, welcome the the Sphinx.” And Tey just shrugs and everyone else is staring at him like “what the hell just happened?!” xD
It would be super funny to see. The trio we have so far( well, quintio??) all has really different personalities, it'll be interesting to see. I've gotta think of a reason to get Ves out of his dungeon though
It would be super funny to see. The trio we have so far( well, quintio??) all has really different personalities, it'll be interesting to see. I've gotta think of a reason to get Ves out of his dungeon though
giphy.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38