Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Freedom for the Winged [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
Oh I'm so excited to start this! The characters so far are going to gave golden interactions. Does Y have any curses, Dragon? (Oh and do you prefer to be called anything else while I'm at it)

I love Marvel too but my friend always rags on me for not reading the comics :P
Oh I'm so excited to start this! The characters so far are going to gave golden interactions. Does Y have any curses, Dragon? (Oh and do you prefer to be called anything else while I'm at it)

I love Marvel too but my friend always rags on me for not reading the comics :P
giphy.gif
Yo! I got his familiar! “The Twin Spirits” as they shall be known! One watches over his father while the other follows him around. Their powers are tied to their “masters” so, they are weakened as well. They both can shrink to the size of a mouse and grow to the size of a large dog. They can only be seen by their masters but due to the limit on their powers they tend to phase sometimes, especially Tey’s, and occasionally humans can see them. Because of this Tey’s little friend has become the elusive Shadow to the humans. What ya think? I got a ref. for both to put in Tey’s bio and I’ll be sure to say which is which!
Yo! I got his familiar! “The Twin Spirits” as they shall be known! One watches over his father while the other follows him around. Their powers are tied to their “masters” so, they are weakened as well. They both can shrink to the size of a mouse and grow to the size of a large dog. They can only be seen by their masters but due to the limit on their powers they tend to phase sometimes, especially Tey’s, and occasionally humans can see them. Because of this Tey’s little friend has become the elusive Shadow to the humans. What ya think? I got a ref. for both to put in Tey’s bio and I’ll be sure to say which is which!
Ooh, Nice! What do they look like? Amorphous blobs or actually the animals that they take the size from? Do they communicate telepathically or can they track each other? Can other beings touch them or is it ghost physics?
Ooh, Nice! What do they look like? Amorphous blobs or actually the animals that they take the size from? Do they communicate telepathically or can they track each other? Can other beings touch them or is it ghost physics?
giphy.gif
They have an animal shape. Between the two spirits they can communicate telepathically but they do speak a special language and the common tongue. They can be touched if they are in a visible form (aka. Visible to the being) or if they want to (aka. invisible follows ghost physics). Hope that helps... [img]http://www.incrediblesnaps.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/35-Stunning-Fantasy-Creatures-8.jpg[/img] The black one is Shadow (real name to be announced) and the white one is Ghost (real name also to be announced). :D Ghost sticks to Tey’s father but may come into play later!
They have an animal shape. Between the two spirits they can communicate telepathically but they do speak a special language and the common tongue. They can be touched if they are in a visible form (aka. Visible to the being) or if they want to (aka. invisible follows ghost physics). Hope that helps...

35-Stunning-Fantasy-Creatures-8.jpg
The black one is Shadow (real name to be announced) and the white one is Ghost (real name also to be announced). :D Ghost sticks to Tey’s father but may come into play later!
We should make a discord

Ooh, I love how they look
We should make a discord

Ooh, I love how they look
giphy.gif
I know right?! I saw this on google and was like, “that’s them! Holy moly!” xD I wish I could draw like that!

i got Discord!
I know right?! I saw this on google and was like, “that’s them! Holy moly!” xD I wish I could draw like that!

i got Discord!
https://discord.gg/V2gF74

oops
https://discord.gg/V2gF74

oops
giphy.gif
[quote name="Avanari" date="2018-07-05 17:51:23" ] [code][b]Name:[/b] Teymen “Tey” [b]Species:[/b] Cursed Dragon [b]Appearance:[/b] (art will go here... must draw!) Tey, basically, looks like a small broken little elf. He’s got the long pointy ears and the young, youthful, features yet he’s rather scrawny and frail making him look weak and defenseless. Small scales, that look more like discoloration, litter the skin beneath his eyes and tiny horns slightly poke out from his messy hair that are unnoticeable unless you’re looking for them. His collarbone bone is more pronounced than it should be and his tunic and cloak is very torn. His pants are extremely loose so he has a makeshift belt to keep them up. He’s barefoot 24/7 and his hair is a shaggy mess. A couple studs and cuffs on his ears are the only “luxury” he has. Hidden beneath his torn tunic and cloak are two long scars carved into his back as a painful reminder of the freedom that was stolen from him. (Dragon form may be revealed later!) [b]Personality:[/b] Tey is very skeptical of new people and remains very distant until they prove to him that they can be trusted. He says few words when necessary and hardly ever elaborates on them when asked. He keeps his past to himself and doesn’t want anyone’s pity. Despite how young he looks Tey is more on the mature side and doesn’t joke much. He’s very snarky when pushed on matters he’d rather not discuss and is relatively short fused. He’s been forced into submission, you can’t blame him. [b]Abilities:[/b] Part of his curse that forced him into this form also blocked 99% of his abilities. Thankfully, he still had mild pyromantic abilities but they are very limited. Use of them at too high of a capacity will leave burns on his skin. [b]History:[/b] Tey was born in captivity. His mother was killed by their master when he was young but he still had his father. In the first few years the humans slowly started putting restraints on Tey and his abilities and his father couldn’t do anything to stop it. Once he reached the equivalent of a human’s teen years they placed the curse that trapped him in his elven form (but he still aged like a dragon). At that point he was allowed more freedoms than his father but he was still treated as property. He was beaten for wrong doings and so was his father to a more extreme extent. Now, his father was still in his dragon form, kept in a barn, and Tey could visit him. He became his father’s handler. They honestly both preferred this arrangement since they could spend time together and it limited the abuse they’d received. A century passed and their masters changed many a times, their cruelty growing as the generations went on. The current generation forgot about Tey. So, on day in the barn his father had an idea to potential saw his son. “Tey, you must leave.” Tey stared at his father appalled, “what?! I can’t leave you!” “Listen Tey, it’s for your own good. Run away and leave this place. I’ll be fine. I need you to be safe.” Wide eyed Tey shook his head but his father wouldn’t have it. “That’s an order son. I wouldn’t be able to live with myself knowing I cost you your life.” After much persuading Tey relented and he left swearing he’d come back for his father. That was a promise he wasn’t going to break. [b]Other:[/b] [List][*] He despises being back at square one for his powers. [*] His eyes glow an eerie orange/yellow color when he uses his powers. [*] He has to steal for food. [*] Carries a stolen knife for defense to avoid having to use his powers. [*] He’s basically on the run from everything. [*] Claims to be an elf for his own safety. [*] Wants to fight everyone [*] Really just a cinnamon roll who needs love. [*] Tey has a familiar, the smaller of the Twin Spirits, known to the humans as the elusive Shadow. It’s real name is Salrin (or in Tey’s case “Rin” or “Reni”). Ghost (whose real name is Solaris or “Sol”) stays with Tey’s father for the most part.[/list] [b]The Twin Spirits:[/b] [img]http://www.incrediblesnaps.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/35-Stunning-Fantasy-Creatures-8.jpg[/img] Solaris is the white and Salrin is the black. They both can shrink to the size of a mouse and grow to the size of a large dog. They can only be seen by their masters but due to the limit on their powers they tend to phase sometimes, especially Tey’s, and occasionally humans can see them. Between the two spirits they can communicate telepathically but they do speak a special language between them and their “master” and the common tongue. They can be touched if they are in a visible form (aka. Visible to the being) or if they want to be (aka. invisible follows ghost physics).[/code] [/quote] Here’s the code to my updated form! I’m almost done with Tey’s art as well and I will add it soon! If not tonight hopefully sometime tomorrow!
Avanari wrote on 2018-07-05 17:51:23:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Teymen “Tey” [b]Species:[/b] Cursed Dragon [b]Appearance:[/b] (art will go here... must draw!) Tey, basically, looks like a small broken little elf. He’s got the long pointy ears and the young, youthful, features yet he’s rather scrawny and frail making him look weak and defenseless. Small scales, that look more like discoloration, litter the skin beneath his eyes and tiny horns slightly poke out from his messy hair that are unnoticeable unless you’re looking for them. His collarbone bone is more pronounced than it should be and his tunic and cloak is very torn. His pants are extremely loose so he has a makeshift belt to keep them up. He’s barefoot 24/7 and his hair is a shaggy mess. A couple studs and cuffs on his ears are the only “luxury” he has. Hidden beneath his torn tunic and cloak are two long scars carved into his back as a painful reminder of the freedom that was stolen from him. (Dragon form may be revealed later!) [b]Personality:[/b] Tey is very skeptical of new people and remains very distant until they prove to him that they can be trusted. He says few words when necessary and hardly ever elaborates on them when asked. He keeps his past to himself and doesn’t want anyone’s pity. Despite how young he looks Tey is more on the mature side and doesn’t joke much. He’s very snarky when pushed on matters he’d rather not discuss and is relatively short fused. He’s been forced into submission, you can’t blame him. [b]Abilities:[/b] Part of his curse that forced him into this form also blocked 99% of his abilities. Thankfully, he still had mild pyromantic abilities but they are very limited. Use of them at too high of a capacity will leave burns on his skin. [b]History:[/b] Tey was born in captivity. His mother was killed by their master when he was young but he still had his father. In the first few years the humans slowly started putting restraints on Tey and his abilities and his father couldn’t do anything to stop it. Once he reached the equivalent of a human’s teen years they placed the curse that trapped him in his elven form (but he still aged like a dragon). At that point he was allowed more freedoms than his father but he was still treated as property. He was beaten for wrong doings and so was his father to a more extreme extent. Now, his father was still in his dragon form, kept in a barn, and Tey could visit him. He became his father’s handler. They honestly both preferred this arrangement since they could spend time together and it limited the abuse they’d received. A century passed and their masters changed many a times, their cruelty growing as the generations went on. The current generation forgot about Tey. So, on day in the barn his father had an idea to potential saw his son. “Tey, you must leave.” Tey stared at his father appalled, “what?! I can’t leave you!” “Listen Tey, it’s for your own good. Run away and leave this place. I’ll be fine. I need you to be safe.” Wide eyed Tey shook his head but his father wouldn’t have it. “That’s an order son. I wouldn’t be able to live with myself knowing I cost you your life.” After much persuading Tey relented and he left swearing he’d come back for his father. That was a promise he wasn’t going to break. [b]Other:[/b] [List][*] He despises being back at square one for his powers. [*] His eyes glow an eerie orange/yellow color when he uses his powers. [*] He has to steal for food. [*] Carries a stolen knife for defense to avoid having to use his powers. [*] He’s basically on the run from everything. [*] Claims to be an elf for his own safety. [*] Wants to fight everyone [*] Really just a cinnamon roll who needs love. [*] Tey has a familiar, the smaller of the Twin Spirits, known to the humans as the elusive Shadow. It’s real name is Salrin (or in Tey’s case “Rin” or “Reni”). Ghost (whose real name is Solaris or “Sol”) stays with Tey’s father for the most part.[/list] [b]The Twin Spirits:[/b] [img]http://www.incrediblesnaps.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/35-Stunning-Fantasy-Creatures-8.jpg[/img] Solaris is the white and Salrin is the black. They both can shrink to the size of a mouse and grow to the size of a large dog. They can only be seen by their masters but due to the limit on their powers they tend to phase sometimes, especially Tey’s, and occasionally humans can see them. Between the two spirits they can communicate telepathically but they do speak a special language between them and their “master” and the common tongue. They can be touched if they are in a visible form (aka. Visible to the being) or if they want to be (aka. invisible follows ghost physics).

Here’s the code to my updated form! I’m almost done with Tey’s art as well and I will add it soon! If not tonight hopefully sometime tomorrow!
Ooh, very helpful, thanks!
Ooh, very helpful, thanks!
giphy.gif
You’re welcome!
You’re welcome!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38