Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Freedom for the Winged [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
Why do you think no ones going to know about them for a while? And I was also thinking breaking the big one comes with a consequence... ;) I’m evil!

I don’t mind! As long as this doesn’t get insane I’m cool with more people!
Why do you think no ones going to know about them for a while? And I was also thinking breaking the big one comes with a consequence... ;) I’m evil!

I don’t mind! As long as this doesn’t get insane I’m cool with more people!
Ohoho I like how you think >:D
Ohoho I like how you think >:D
giphy.gif
Henlo I am finished [b]Name: [/b] Magnus "Wraith" Calvera [b]Species:[/b] Half drow, half shadow monster thing ((tbh he looks like a normal drow just ignore the other half it has to do with his history is all) [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-FS2g6NTNAyU/WrWPs0HmTfI/AAAAAAAAMQs/CeSe_Hwv_PUOHJ8TTdT7tLkQTjA-MNDAACL0BGAYYCw/h685/WkPmNL9.png[/img] [b]Personality: [/b] Despite a short fuse, Wraith is your average dark elf-hating guy. Despite being related to the race, he has a bad past with them. He also dislikes anyone who thinks he's inferior. [b]Abilities:[/b] able to melt into shadows and move through them. Has deadly accuracy, and is really quite silent. [b]History:[/b] His mother was a high-ranking queen in the underdark, before she fell in love with Wraith's father. Her sentries had found a strange creature wandering around the House territory, they captured it, and she was the first to meet it. Things happened, and when the other Houses heard about her affair, as we'll call it, she was quickly put on the 'Most Wanted' list. Wraith's father was fortunate enough to escape with the little halfling only a month after he was born, but his mother was not so lucky. She was found and killed, leaving the Shadow Being to care for the young child, teaching him to hate any heartless person, and to hate a heartless drow twice as much. Since his father was killed by a group of angry human villagers, Wraith has been living on his own, once finding a mentor and being taught the way of an assassin, yet still refusing to lose what his father deemed so important. He only kills the heartless, refusing to give them a chance. The wicked and the evil are what he deems worthy of death- this includes the entire human race, and most probably the drow as well. In his journey to become an assassin, Wraith came across a young dragon. He was quick to help the thing, as it was injured, and the pair rarely separate. They watch out for one another, like brothers would. [b]Other:[/b] Has an enormous amount of scars. Also has a strange glowy tattoo that's connected to something dangerous. Also also is indeed a Lil monster bc his other half when it comes to race is actually a parasitic shadow ghost, in a way. They will kill entire towns and replace them in one night, all for the sake of fun. They live in the shadows, and they are almost never alone. Wraith, however, due to his mixed heritage, isn't very welcome in the society's social order. Despite being half drow, Wraith was raised around sunlight and well-lit areas. It doesn't bother him very much, although he cannot be around pure light for very long (i.e. a magic light spell of sorts) Has a dragon companion named Ylais, or simply Y.
Henlo I am finished

Name: Magnus "Wraith" Calvera
Species: Half drow, half shadow monster thing ((tbh he looks like a normal drow just ignore the other half it has to do with his history is all)
Appearance:
WkPmNL9.png
Personality: Despite a short fuse, Wraith is your average dark elf-hating guy. Despite being related to the race, he has a bad past with them. He also dislikes anyone who thinks he's inferior.
Abilities: able to melt into shadows and move through them. Has deadly accuracy, and is really quite silent.
History: His mother was a high-ranking queen in the underdark, before she fell in love with Wraith's father. Her sentries had found a strange creature wandering around the House territory, they captured it, and she was the first to meet it. Things happened, and when the other Houses heard about her affair, as we'll call it, she was quickly put on the 'Most Wanted' list. Wraith's father was fortunate enough to escape with the little halfling only a month after he was born, but his mother was not so lucky. She was found and killed, leaving the Shadow Being to care for the young child, teaching him to hate any heartless person, and to hate a heartless drow twice as much.
Since his father was killed by a group of angry human villagers, Wraith has been living on his own, once finding a mentor and being taught the way of an assassin, yet still refusing to lose what his father deemed so important. He only kills the heartless, refusing to give them a chance. The wicked and the evil are what he deems worthy of death- this includes the entire human race, and most probably the drow as well.
In his journey to become an assassin, Wraith came across a young dragon. He was quick to help the thing, as it was injured, and the pair rarely separate. They watch out for one another, like brothers would.
Other: Has an enormous amount of scars. Also has a strange glowy tattoo that's connected to something dangerous. Also also is indeed a Lil monster bc his other half when it comes to race is actually a parasitic shadow ghost, in a way. They will kill entire towns and replace them in one night, all for the sake of fun. They live in the shadows, and they are almost never alone. Wraith, however, due to his mixed heritage, isn't very welcome in the society's social order.
Despite being half drow, Wraith was raised around sunlight and well-lit areas. It doesn't bother him very much, although he cannot be around pure light for very long (i.e. a magic light spell of sorts)
Has a dragon companion named Ylais, or simply Y.
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
Hey pal, nice and quick! Oh jeez dark elf hating?? That's. Fun. lol
I'll put him up!
Hey pal, nice and quick! Oh jeez dark elf hating?? That's. Fun. lol
I'll put him up!
giphy.gif
Gosh dangit I told you he didn't like other dark Bois besIDES THE DARK BOI IS TALLER THAN MY DARK BOI WICH MEANT DOUBLE THE HATE MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA--- ok but srsly it's just kinda like a disliking and he will kill if said dark elf has a tenancy to kill innocent people kinda thing so you should be good except for maybe some first impressions
Gosh dangit I told you he didn't like other dark Bois besIDES THE DARK BOI IS TALLER THAN MY DARK BOI WICH MEANT DOUBLE THE HATE MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA--- ok but srsly it's just kinda like a disliking and he will kill if said dark elf has a tenancy to kill innocent people kinda thing so you should be good except for maybe some first impressions
@/Crooked
Yea.... i had a feeling you’d like that little bit... FUTURE ANGST!!

@/DragonSeeker
Ooooohhh glowy tattoos! Hybrid? Yay! This’ll be interesting!
@/Crooked
Yea.... i had a feeling you’d like that little bit... FUTURE ANGST!!

@/DragonSeeker
Ooooohhh glowy tattoos! Hybrid? Yay! This’ll be interesting!
Nah it'll be fun, it probably would turn out fine except for Ves has no manners, no friends, and a lot of issues. He does actually prefer the company of other elven people though, so he'll probably be less likely to hold a grudge
Nah it'll be fun, it probably would turn out fine except for Ves has no manners, no friends, and a lot of issues. He does actually prefer the company of other elven people though, so he'll probably be less likely to hold a grudge
giphy.gif
Dudes! I just saw Ant-Man and the Wasp! It was awesome! Amazing! I freaking love Marvel!!
Dudes! I just saw Ant-Man and the Wasp! It was awesome! Amazing! I freaking love Marvel!!
@/Avanari have you seen Infinity War yet???? Also yes to the glow tattoos and the hybrid thing. He's one of my oldest OCs actually. Wait also can I call you Ava bc I already call someone Avi

@/Crooked so like also uh yeah Wraith also has no manners so they'll get along sWELL-- *coughing in bg* they gonna kill each other
@/Avanari have you seen Infinity War yet???? Also yes to the glow tattoos and the hybrid thing. He's one of my oldest OCs actually. Wait also can I call you Ava bc I already call someone Avi

@/Crooked so like also uh yeah Wraith also has no manners so they'll get along sWELL-- *coughing in bg* they gonna kill each other
@/crooked also fren I just updated Wraith's thing so you can put that up
@/crooked also fren I just updated Wraith's thing so you can put that up
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38