Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Elements (open)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Echo hadn't been completely silent-- Echo was the type of person where it seemed impossible for him to be both completely silent and still simultaneously for any length of time, and with his arms full of groceries, he'd resorted to making a quiet clicking sound with his tongue. He stopped when Kii started talking, glancing up apprehensively and then relaxing when Kii delivered his apology.

"It's okay," Echo replied, grinning at him. "I know I have that effect on people. It's a gut reaction to anyone having more fun than they are. Although. I do think I'm a good character. Person, maybe not so much. But character? I'm wonderfully three-dimensional, I think you'll find."
Echo hadn't been completely silent-- Echo was the type of person where it seemed impossible for him to be both completely silent and still simultaneously for any length of time, and with his arms full of groceries, he'd resorted to making a quiet clicking sound with his tongue. He stopped when Kii started talking, glancing up apprehensively and then relaxing when Kii delivered his apology.

"It's okay," Echo replied, grinning at him. "I know I have that effect on people. It's a gut reaction to anyone having more fun than they are. Although. I do think I'm a good character. Person, maybe not so much. But character? I'm wonderfully three-dimensional, I think you'll find."
b2Gf1dR.png
Kii gave him and honest smile as he dropped the groceries in the kitchen for the others to put away.
Then chuckled when he spoke the last sentence, "Truly, you are a piece of work." He snorted, walking out.

"The others will both those away, c'mon," Kii signaled with his head.

He was walking back to report to Lucas, he knocked the door firmly.

((Long a** one on one RP xD))
Kii gave him and honest smile as he dropped the groceries in the kitchen for the others to put away.
Then chuckled when he spoke the last sentence, "Truly, you are a piece of work." He snorted, walking out.

"The others will both those away, c'mon," Kii signaled with his head.

He was walking back to report to Lucas, he knocked the door firmly.

((Long a** one on one RP xD))
JuLj1bJ.gif
((@Pearlcatcher101 you there? We are waiting on you.))
((@Pearlcatcher101 you there? We are waiting on you.))
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Elizabeth stiffened as she heard a knock on the door, but forced herself to ignore it, at least for now. Her hands were clenched together, she could feel her nails digging into the skin on her other hand. But it helped keep her calm.
Elizabeth stiffened as she heard a knock on the door, but forced herself to ignore it, at least for now. Her hands were clenched together, she could feel her nails digging into the skin on her other hand. But it helped keep her calm.
((RIP))
((RIP))
((;u;))
((;u;))
JuLj1bJ.gif
(welp. dead)
(welp. dead)
You should hate me. Why don't you hate me?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13