Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Elements (open)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Echo nods, grinning. "Yeah! It's wind. And I sort of use echolocation too. It's a combination of a lot of different things, I guess, but it's all about the air. Sound travels through air, so I can usually uh, mm, amplify? To draw the sounds towards me. It gives me time to prepare my witty one-liners before I enter a room. What about you? What do you do?"
Echo nods, grinning. "Yeah! It's wind. And I sort of use echolocation too. It's a combination of a lot of different things, I guess, but it's all about the air. Sound travels through air, so I can usually uh, mm, amplify? To draw the sounds towards me. It gives me time to prepare my witty one-liners before I enter a room. What about you? What do you do?"
b2Gf1dR.png
Kii smiled so small, it slowly went away as he spoke, "My element is Nature," Kii started to thrum on the wheel, "And... It may sound weird, but I can hear the voices of flowers. As well as call plants out of any ground... But I haven't hear any..."
Kii smiled so small, it slowly went away as he spoke, "My element is Nature," Kii started to thrum on the wheel, "And... It may sound weird, but I can hear the voices of flowers. As well as call plants out of any ground... But I haven't hear any..."
JuLj1bJ.gif
"That's not weird," Echo exclaimed. "It's very cool. I hear voices too, but they're not magical or real."
"That's not weird," Echo exclaimed. "It's very cool. I hear voices too, but they're not magical or real."
b2Gf1dR.png
Kii parked close to their base, but as he did Kii couldn't help but snicker. His body slightly relaxed, "Thank you. And I'm sorry that you hear voices. I think I have them too." Kii sighed the last part quietly.

Kii then got out of the car, and went to pick out the groceries.
Kii parked close to their base, but as he did Kii couldn't help but snicker. His body slightly relaxed, "Thank you. And I'm sorry that you hear voices. I think I have them too." Kii sighed the last part quietly.

Kii then got out of the car, and went to pick out the groceries.
JuLj1bJ.gif
"Aw, don't worry about it," Echo waved a hand dismissively. He went quiet briefly as he got out of the car and then seemed to tense-- not quite tense, but no longer carefree, hand hovering halfway to Kii's shoulder in a want-to-touch but not quite sure if he should type of gesture, still safely a few inches away. "If you need to talk to somebody about it," he began, already retreating, moving his hand further away. "I-- I know it's not all fun and games."
"Aw, don't worry about it," Echo waved a hand dismissively. He went quiet briefly as he got out of the car and then seemed to tense-- not quite tense, but no longer carefree, hand hovering halfway to Kii's shoulder in a want-to-touch but not quite sure if he should type of gesture, still safely a few inches away. "If you need to talk to somebody about it," he began, already retreating, moving his hand further away. "I-- I know it's not all fun and games."
b2Gf1dR.png
Kii's eyes softened, then nodded, "Thank you, I appreciate the kindness."

Kii wanted to say more, he was hesitant, but he blinked it off and passed some groceries to Echo.

"... There is still more items, should we call for some help?"
Kii's eyes softened, then nodded, "Thank you, I appreciate the kindness."

Kii wanted to say more, he was hesitant, but he blinked it off and passed some groceries to Echo.

"... There is still more items, should we call for some help?"
JuLj1bJ.gif
Echo shrugged, shouldering the bags. "We could just make more than one trip if necessary. Up to you."
Echo shrugged, shouldering the bags. "We could just make more than one trip if necessary. Up to you."
b2Gf1dR.png
Kii snorted at the thought, "Yeah, let's do that."

He made himself breath evenly, forcing himself to open his eyes as he did. Breathing evenly, and soon easing himself, he tugged on the Power that swirled in him. Causing the ground to lightly hum and grumble. Then, slowly and silently, a vine crawled up his leg, up his side. Kii grabbed some more bags and placed on the vines, which then curled every time he placed a bag. The vine tightened around Kii's arm nicely and snapped off. On both of his arms there were 4 bags, 3 bags were left for Echo. And to top it all off, both side on top of his wrist, was a simple flower.

"There, let's go," Kii had a bit more chipper tone due to using his Powers, "Grab the rest, Echo." He said as he walked away.
Kii snorted at the thought, "Yeah, let's do that."

He made himself breath evenly, forcing himself to open his eyes as he did. Breathing evenly, and soon easing himself, he tugged on the Power that swirled in him. Causing the ground to lightly hum and grumble. Then, slowly and silently, a vine crawled up his leg, up his side. Kii grabbed some more bags and placed on the vines, which then curled every time he placed a bag. The vine tightened around Kii's arm nicely and snapped off. On both of his arms there were 4 bags, 3 bags were left for Echo. And to top it all off, both side on top of his wrist, was a simple flower.

"There, let's go," Kii had a bit more chipper tone due to using his Powers, "Grab the rest, Echo." He said as he walked away.
JuLj1bJ.gif
As Kii used his powers, Echo tilted his head-- first to one side, then the other, until he seemed to understand what Kii was doing and grinned slightly. He grabbed the rest of the bags easily, shutting the trunk before turning to follow Kii into the building. He trotted to catch up with him, silent for the moment.
As Kii used his powers, Echo tilted his head-- first to one side, then the other, until he seemed to understand what Kii was doing and grinned slightly. He grabbed the rest of the bags easily, shutting the trunk before turning to follow Kii into the building. He trotted to catch up with him, silent for the moment.
b2Gf1dR.png
Kii felt little guilt; judging Echo's character to quickly. Kii silently breathed in and out as they walked, entered the guarded doors, and made up his mind on how he will apologize.

Kii walked a little slower in the halls.

"Uhm," Kii started, totally great start, "I'm sorry if I sounded rude to you before." Kii spoke softly, embarrassed of his past actions and words.
"I didn't mean to be that rude to you. I mean, I didn't think you were a... a good character," Kii choked a little and wanted to slam his head against the wall.
Kii felt little guilt; judging Echo's character to quickly. Kii silently breathed in and out as they walked, entered the guarded doors, and made up his mind on how he will apologize.

Kii walked a little slower in the halls.

"Uhm," Kii started, totally great start, "I'm sorry if I sounded rude to you before." Kii spoke softly, embarrassed of his past actions and words.
"I didn't mean to be that rude to you. I mean, I didn't think you were a... a good character," Kii choked a little and wanted to slam his head against the wall.
JuLj1bJ.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13