Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Elements (open)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Kii quickly walked fast with the cart, groceries in bags already. And the reason for doing so is because the cashier was trying to grab Kii's attention.

"Let's go!" Kii whispered-yelled. And out the doors he went.
Kii quickly walked fast with the cart, groceries in bags already. And the reason for doing so is because the cashier was trying to grab Kii's attention.

"Let's go!" Kii whispered-yelled. And out the doors he went.
JuLj1bJ.gif
Strange but unfolding nicely at least I am not afraid of kidnapping *I concealed a vampire smile.* but I do recall being on a abduction mission before. .
I then started to followed Echo. "I cannot help you go somewhere quicker if I don't know where to take you can you tell where you live?" I asked the question would naturally draw attention and well it did. If this is a setup it will be harder for them with more attention.
Strange but unfolding nicely at least I am not afraid of kidnapping *I concealed a vampire smile.* but I do recall being on a abduction mission before. .
I then started to followed Echo. "I cannot help you go somewhere quicker if I don't know where to take you can you tell where you live?" I asked the question would naturally draw attention and well it did. If this is a setup it will be harder for them with more attention.
?V8783=party.pngbB2Em.gifjsHaP.gif
"How would you know a shortcut if you don't know where we live already?" Echo tilts his head to one side, following Kii out of the building. "I mean, what I'm trying to ask, without any uh, without beating around the bush, is how are you going to get us back faster?"
"How would you know a shortcut if you don't know where we live already?" Echo tilts his head to one side, following Kii out of the building. "I mean, what I'm trying to ask, without any uh, without beating around the bush, is how are you going to get us back faster?"
b2Gf1dR.png
I smiled it was a vampire smile. "I wanted you to ask that (I actually did.) let me ask what dose that tell you? Think, I have a knack for these thing or you could say a talent not for finding things but rather for getting places quicker even if it is well lets say cheating time." I said Hmm I didn't think he would ask I pulled tricks like this before pretty much no one asked.
"If you want to know I have a talent and I am pretty sure you know what I mean by talent after all I think you have one using the same concept but I guessing yours is used much differently." "Though if you cannot guess I will tell you." I said
I smiled it was a vampire smile. "I wanted you to ask that (I actually did.) let me ask what dose that tell you? Think, I have a knack for these thing or you could say a talent not for finding things but rather for getting places quicker even if it is well lets say cheating time." I said Hmm I didn't think he would ask I pulled tricks like this before pretty much no one asked.
"If you want to know I have a talent and I am pretty sure you know what I mean by talent after all I think you have one using the same concept but I guessing yours is used much differently." "Though if you cannot guess I will tell you." I said
((Hi))
((Hi))
@takua OwQ pls respond~!
@takua OwQ pls respond~!
JuLj1bJ.gif
(im really sorry but ive been very busy lately irl and my replies might be,, accordingly slow. if things don't get Less Hectic im gonna try to wrap up my loose ends in this rp/current situation asap and then sit things out for a bit)

"Yeah, uh, I'm not really good at the whole... vague guessing games thing. Can we just state what we intend to say in plain words?"
(im really sorry but ive been very busy lately irl and my replies might be,, accordingly slow. if things don't get Less Hectic im gonna try to wrap up my loose ends in this rp/current situation asap and then sit things out for a bit)

"Yeah, uh, I'm not really good at the whole... vague guessing games thing. Can we just state what we intend to say in plain words?"
b2Gf1dR.png
I nodded first let me ask you "You can still navigate with blind folds on? I believe you have talent that helps you cope with blindness. My talents on the other hand can be used very aggressively. I am sure you have a "power" that helps you navigate and sense things. My power that I am willing to share is time manipulation I can make time go faster in a certain place slow down time and eve stop time for a small period of well time. " I smiled One more is unknown manipulation of matter
I nodded first let me ask you "You can still navigate with blind folds on? I believe you have talent that helps you cope with blindness. My talents on the other hand can be used very aggressively. I am sure you have a "power" that helps you navigate and sense things. My power that I am willing to share is time manipulation I can make time go faster in a certain place slow down time and eve stop time for a small period of well time. " I smiled One more is unknown manipulation of matter
Elizabeth looked around as she was lead to Lucas's office. She was a lot more nervous now that she was actually here.
Elizabeth looked around as she was lead to Lucas's office. She was a lot more nervous now that she was actually here.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Kii silently heaved a big relief breath, and had heard the conversation with Echo and the other Lady.

And Kii didn't know what to take of it, "Uh, we got to get going. Come Echo," Kii silently grabbed Echo, with the cart, and walked off to the car.
At least, he tried to.
Kii silently heaved a big relief breath, and had heard the conversation with Echo and the other Lady.

And Kii didn't know what to take of it, "Uh, we got to get going. Come Echo," Kii silently grabbed Echo, with the cart, and walked off to the car.
At least, he tried to.
JuLj1bJ.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13