Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mind controlled thoughts 1x1
1 2 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 253 254
"I don't work for men who behave the way he has behaved, especially when I have no names to attach to his face." Lisa comments, watching as Julia stands up. "I can't wait. Don't be a stranger."
"I don't work for men who behave the way he has behaved, especially when I have no names to attach to his face." Lisa comments, watching as Julia stands up. "I can't wait. Don't be a stranger."
Loving life and loving food :p

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
Julia smiles at her before walking away. She didn't do anything yet... probably because of the message from Lisa.
Julia smiles at her before walking away. She didn't do anything yet... probably because of the message from Lisa.
Lisa stays on the bench, sighing softly to herself and relaxing. That gets rid of Julia - even if it is only for an hour or two.
Lisa stays on the bench, sighing softly to herself and relaxing. That gets rid of Julia - even if it is only for an hour or two.

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
Julia returns to the mansion to inform her boss.
Julia returns to the mansion to inform her boss.
He isn't happy to hear what Lisa has to say about him and his operation. He tells Julia to go to Lisa and bring her here - by any means necessary.
He isn't happy to hear what Lisa has to say about him and his operation. He tells Julia to go to Lisa and bring her here - by any means necessary.

FR +8 hours.

Julia nods and searched again for Lisa without hesitation.
Julia nods and searched again for Lisa without hesitation.
Lisa is still sitting on that same bench where she's last seen Julia. She hasn't moved an inch.
Lisa is still sitting on that same bench where she's last seen Julia. She hasn't moved an inch.

FR +8 hours.

Julia returns. "Told you i would be back." She says
Julia returns. "Told you i would be back." She says
"About time. I thought I'd have to move in before you came back, because my joints were getting stiff by waitng for so long in one place. This bench is cold, you know?" Lisa responds, smiling playfully to show that she is only teasing.
"About time. I thought I'd have to move in before you came back, because my joints were getting stiff by waitng for so long in one place. This bench is cold, you know?" Lisa responds, smiling playfully to show that she is only teasing.

FR +8 hours.

"Sorry. Anyway would you mind coming back with me?" She asks kindly.
"Sorry. Anyway would you mind coming back with me?" She asks kindly.
1 2 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 253 254