Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mind controlled thoughts 1x1
1 2 ... 166 167 168 169 170 ... 253 254
"I meant it when I said that Hell will freeze over before I go back there." Lisa hums softly to herself. "Asking nicely won't change my answer."
"I meant it when I said that Hell will freeze over before I go back there." Lisa hums softly to herself. "Asking nicely won't change my answer."
Loving life and loving food :p

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
Julia sighs. That left her no choice. 'I wasn't asking." She says
Julia sighs. That left her no choice. 'I wasn't asking." She says
Lisa gets to her feet. "It certainly sounded like you were asking." She states calmly. Better at tracking now or not, the only reason Julia even found her to begin with is because she was willing to be found. If she truly wants to slip under the radar and stay there, nobody on the face of God's earth can find her. "Don't even think about using a chloroform-filled rag to knock me out to take me to your boss, either." She warns, knowing that that is a common trick for kidnappings.
Lisa gets to her feet. "It certainly sounded like you were asking." She states calmly. Better at tracking now or not, the only reason Julia even found her to begin with is because she was willing to be found. If she truly wants to slip under the radar and stay there, nobody on the face of God's earth can find her. "Don't even think about using a chloroform-filled rag to knock me out to take me to your boss, either." She warns, knowing that that is a common trick for kidnappings.

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
"Who said that?" She asks grinning. Seems she would do it another way. By fighting her. Credibly didn't seem like she had fancy gadgets or anything to send Lisa down and out. She preparing to fight when Lisa stood.
"Who said that?" She asks grinning. Seems she would do it another way. By fighting her. Credibly didn't seem like she had fancy gadgets or anything to send Lisa down and out. She preparing to fight when Lisa stood.
Lisa rolls her eyes playfully. "That's only the oldest trick in the book. It's so well known that everyone knows about it and so its become a useless kidnapping tactic without complete element of surprise." She tells her. Knowing appearances can be deceiving, though, Lisa is on her guard. Just because she's expecting one thing, it doesn't mean that that's what she's going to get.
Lisa rolls her eyes playfully. "That's only the oldest trick in the book. It's so well known that everyone knows about it and so its become a useless kidnapping tactic without complete element of surprise." She tells her. Knowing appearances can be deceiving, though, Lisa is on her guard. Just because she's expecting one thing, it doesn't mean that that's what she's going to get.

FR +8 hours.

Julia smiles. "I can assure you that is not and was not my plan. After all its a tad cliche isn't it?" She asks. She walking around on guard herself. "So, are you sure you won't just follow me? Id hate to crush you." She says smiling innocently.
Julia smiles. "I can assure you that is not and was not my plan. After all its a tad cliche isn't it?" She asks. She walking around on guard herself. "So, are you sure you won't just follow me? Id hate to crush you." She says smiling innocently.
"I'm just saying it wouldn't work." Lisa muses. "To get someone with that trick, you still need to have the element of surprise." As Julia walks around, she circles the other woman. "I don't follow anyone anywhere. Like I said, Hell will freeze over before I go back to that place. What makes you so convinced that you can crush me, anyway?" Nobody can crush her. Not after everything she's seen and done in her eighteen years.
"I'm just saying it wouldn't work." Lisa muses. "To get someone with that trick, you still need to have the element of surprise." As Julia walks around, she circles the other woman. "I don't follow anyone anywhere. Like I said, Hell will freeze over before I go back to that place. What makes you so convinced that you can crush me, anyway?" Nobody can crush her. Not after everything she's seen and done in her eighteen years.

FR +8 hours.

Julia smiles. "I've been learning things." She says. Julia soon stopped and looks at Lisa. "Why so hesitant to return? Nothing happens." She says. Julia was alone top no guards it anything to help her now.
Julia smiles. "I've been learning things." She says. Julia soon stopped and looks at Lisa. "Why so hesitant to return? Nothing happens." She says. Julia was alone top no guards it anything to help her now.
"I know. I've kept a close eye on you, believe it or not." Lisa tells her. "I don't want to go to that guy because I don't fall in line like a good little soldier, and I don't fancy sitting through that bore of an introduction movie again because I didn't watch it last time it was put in front of my face." Alone or not, her guard stays up as she stops circling the same time the other woman stops moving.
"I know. I've kept a close eye on you, believe it or not." Lisa tells her. "I don't want to go to that guy because I don't fall in line like a good little soldier, and I don't fancy sitting through that bore of an introduction movie again because I didn't watch it last time it was put in front of my face." Alone or not, her guard stays up as she stops circling the same time the other woman stops moving.

FR +8 hours.

"The movie is boring. Ill concede that." She says. "But hes not all bad. Certainly better than most." She says. Julia was figuring out how to best proceed in her attack. How to best Lisa 1x1...
"The movie is boring. Ill concede that." She says. "But hes not all bad. Certainly better than most." She says. Julia was figuring out how to best proceed in her attack. How to best Lisa 1x1...
1 2 ... 166 167 168 169 170 ... 253 254