Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mind controlled thoughts 1x1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 253 254
"No? No one?" She asks. "My brother and i simply share the house really.." Julia says honestly.
"No? No one?" She asks. "My brother and i simply share the house really.." Julia says honestly.
"You're lucky." Lisa replies, speaking softly. "I have nobody to share my home with."
"You're lucky." Lisa replies, speaking softly. "I have nobody to share my home with."
Loving life and loving food :p

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
"Sorry... what's your name?" She asks as she walks.
"Sorry... what's your name?" She asks as she walks.
"I'm Lisa." The brunette introduces herself, smiling and walking with her. "What's your name?"
"I'm Lisa." The brunette introduces herself, smiling and walking with her. "What's your name?"

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
"I'm Julia." She says. "Nice to meet you Lisa." She didn't mind the company now.
"I'm Julia." She says. "Nice to meet you Lisa." She didn't mind the company now.
"It's nice to meet you too." Lisa replies.
"It's nice to meet you too." Lisa replies.

FR +8 hours.

Julia keeps walking to her house eventually getting closer.
Julia keeps walking to her house eventually getting closer.
Lisa smiles a little. "I should be getting myself home... I'll see you around though, right?" She asks her.
Lisa smiles a little. "I should be getting myself home... I'll see you around though, right?" She asks her.

FR +8 hours.

"I don't see why not." Julia says. "Maybe we can hang out?"
"I don't see why not." Julia says. "Maybe we can hang out?"
Lisa smiles at that. "Hanging out with you sounds like fun. When are you free?"
Lisa smiles at that. "Hanging out with you sounds like fun. When are you free?"

FR +8 hours.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 253 254