Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mind controlled thoughts 1x1
1 2 ... 163 164 165 166 167 ... 253 254
Lisa goes outside for a little fresh air after getting dressed, even if it is safer to stay indoors.
Lisa goes outside for a little fresh air after getting dressed, even if it is safer to stay indoors.
Loving life and loving food :p

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
Celeste resumes watching training while Amelia practiced alone.
Celeste resumes watching training while Amelia practiced alone.
Lisa stands outside.

(Julia can find Lisa today, that's why she's outside.)
Lisa stands outside.

(Julia can find Lisa today, that's why she's outside.)

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)
Julia walks nearby getting closer...

(Ok :)
Julia walks nearby getting closer...

(Ok :)
Lisa's not really that bothered, walking to a nearby bench to sit down. If she gets found she gets found, in her opinion.
Lisa's not really that bothered, walking to a nearby bench to sit down. If she gets found she gets found, in her opinion.

FR +8 hours.

Julia follows her quietly. Using her new skills well....
Julia follows her quietly. Using her new skills well....
Lisa knows instantly when Julia is on her tail, in spite of how quiet she is. It still doesn't stop the brunete from sitting on that bench as if nothing was happening, though.
Lisa knows instantly when Julia is on her tail, in spite of how quiet she is. It still doesn't stop the brunete from sitting on that bench as if nothing was happening, though.

FR +8 hours.

Julia sat down beside her. "Hello Lisa." She says smiling as if everything was normal.
Julia sat down beside her. "Hello Lisa." She says smiling as if everything was normal.
Lisa smiles at Julia. "Hello Julia. Having fun chasing your tail in circles?"
Lisa smiles at Julia. "Hello Julia. Having fun chasing your tail in circles?"

FR +8 hours.

"What do you mean?" Julia asks.
"What do you mean?" Julia asks.
1 2 ... 163 164 165 166 167 ... 253 254