Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [1 V 1 RP w/ CrystalBones]
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
Kaya was almost panting. “Why?” She asked, staring at the woman. She wouldn’t willingly go anywhere away from Max. The boy looked up at his mother.

Elizabeth frowned as she continued to pet Elli and she went into the trance. “What’s going on with her?”
Kaya was almost panting. “Why?” She asked, staring at the woman. She wouldn’t willingly go anywhere away from Max. The boy looked up at his mother.

Elizabeth frowned as she continued to pet Elli and she went into the trance. “What’s going on with her?”
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
The woman looked at Kaya disapprovingly. “Because That is where he belongs, not you. You are to follow my son and do as he commands.” Her stare icy as she looked at Kaya. Max remained robotic as ever, but for a moment, his ear twitched without hearing distant noise.

Alex was speeding through traffic with his hazards on. “I wouldn’t worry about it. It’s just her using her telepathy farther than what it should be reaching. She’s trying to get to Max through their bond by giving it a telepathic boost.”
The woman looked at Kaya disapprovingly. “Because That is where he belongs, not you. You are to follow my son and do as he commands.” Her stare icy as she looked at Kaya. Max remained robotic as ever, but for a moment, his ear twitched without hearing distant noise.

Alex was speeding through traffic with his hazards on. “I wouldn’t worry about it. It’s just her using her telepathy farther than what it should be reaching. She’s trying to get to Max through their bond by giving it a telepathic boost.”
33wv89k.jpg
Kaya knew she was taking a risk. “No.” She said. “I’m not leaving him.” Kaya didn’t want to be anywhere away from Max, and she didn’t know what would happen to him if she left.

((Sorry it’s short. I gotta go.))
Kaya knew she was taking a risk. “No.” She said. “I’m not leaving him.” Kaya didn’t want to be anywhere away from Max, and she didn’t know what would happen to him if she left.

((Sorry it’s short. I gotta go.))
The woman’s stare hardened. “Excuse me?” The grip she had on the controller tightened as her anger spiked. Max shook his head a bit before sneezing. His eyes were violet for a moment and he looked around before suddenly snapping back into his emotionless state.
The woman’s stare hardened. “Excuse me?” The grip she had on the controller tightened as her anger spiked. Max shook his head a bit before sneezing. His eyes were violet for a moment and he looked around before suddenly snapping back into his emotionless state.
33wv89k.jpg
Kaya stared at her. “No.” She repeated. “I’m not leaving.” She held on slightly tighter to Max’s arm, she didnt let the fear show on her face.
Kaya stared at her. “No.” She repeated. “I’m not leaving.” She held on slightly tighter to Max’s arm, she didnt let the fear show on her face.
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62