Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [1 V 1 RP w/ CrystalBones]
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
//IM ALIVE IM ALIVEEEEE//

Max only let go at Kaya’s plea. He grunted and swiped a paw over his muzzle before retreating to the back of the plane. Fortunately for him, the mother was too scared to go back there and punish him. He looked are Kaya for a moment. “Don’t touch her, or I might just take a finger off.”

For a while, Alex sat in silence, staring at his computer screen. The plane had been missing for hours. He felt his phone buzz in his pocket and he felt a bit of hope to see Max’s name on his screen. Elizabeth. He quickly answered. “I guess you’re looking for answers too? I don’t have them.”
//IM ALIVE IM ALIVEEEEE//

Max only let go at Kaya’s plea. He grunted and swiped a paw over his muzzle before retreating to the back of the plane. Fortunately for him, the mother was too scared to go back there and punish him. He looked are Kaya for a moment. “Don’t touch her, or I might just take a finger off.”

For a while, Alex sat in silence, staring at his computer screen. The plane had been missing for hours. He felt his phone buzz in his pocket and he felt a bit of hope to see Max’s name on his screen. Elizabeth. He quickly answered. “I guess you’re looking for answers too? I don’t have them.”
33wv89k.jpg
The boy frowned a bit, wondering if his mother was going to do anything. He looked down at his bleeding ankle. Kaya sighed, knowing she should heal him, but really not wanting to.
_______

“Have you heard anything?” Elizabeth asked, she was almost crying. “Like anything at all?”
The boy frowned a bit, wondering if his mother was going to do anything. He looked down at his bleeding ankle. Kaya sighed, knowing she should heal him, but really not wanting to.
_______

“Have you heard anything?” Elizabeth asked, she was almost crying. “Like anything at all?”
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
((I’m surprised the lady didn’t use the collar on one of them. Also, does the boy have the controls for Kaya?))
((I’m surprised the lady didn’t use the collar on one of them. Also, does the boy have the controls for Kaya?))
//He can get the spare from his mother//

The woman looked at Max with a touch of fear yet mostly hatred. She glanced back at her son before lingering over the controls to Max's collar. She touched one, sending him into the emotionless state from before. "Stupid creature...." She went over to examine her son's ankle.

Alex grunted. "Just that the plane's missing. As usual, Elli is no help either. I'm about to head out and go to the airport." He sighed for a moment. He was one who did things alone much quicker but....she sounded near tears. "I can come get you."
//He can get the spare from his mother//

The woman looked at Max with a touch of fear yet mostly hatred. She glanced back at her son before lingering over the controls to Max's collar. She touched one, sending him into the emotionless state from before. "Stupid creature...." She went over to examine her son's ankle.

Alex grunted. "Just that the plane's missing. As usual, Elli is no help either. I'm about to head out and go to the airport." He sighed for a moment. He was one who did things alone much quicker but....she sounded near tears. "I can come get you."
33wv89k.jpg
Kaya looked at Max, frowning a bit as his face turned emotionless again. Then she turned to the boy, and his mother, she moved a bit closer to them. “‘May I?” She asked, gesturing to the boy’s ankle.

_______

“No, I’ll probably just get in the way.” Elizabeth said, leaning against the wall. “Just keep me updated, please.”
Kaya looked at Max, frowning a bit as his face turned emotionless again. Then she turned to the boy, and his mother, she moved a bit closer to them. “‘May I?” She asked, gesturing to the boy’s ankle.

_______

“No, I’ll probably just get in the way.” Elizabeth said, leaning against the wall. “Just keep me updated, please.”
//The ice storm knocked our freakin power out twice, which is why I vanished for two more days xD I was actually responding to the rp when...*click*//

The woman looked at Kaya with distrust. "Depends on if you're planning on continuing what your little friend started. I don't tolerate disobedience." She stared at the bear with cold eyes. He just sat there like a trained dog, eyes staring ahead at nothing.

"Are you sure? At least you won't have to be by yourself." His ear twitched a bit as he scrolled through the news post for the 17th time that hour. Elli was sitting on the table, lost in her own thoughts. He knew the cat was attempting to reach out to Max. Again, she shuddered like she had about fifteen minutes ago.
//The ice storm knocked our freakin power out twice, which is why I vanished for two more days xD I was actually responding to the rp when...*click*//

The woman looked at Kaya with distrust. "Depends on if you're planning on continuing what your little friend started. I don't tolerate disobedience." She stared at the bear with cold eyes. He just sat there like a trained dog, eyes staring ahead at nothing.

"Are you sure? At least you won't have to be by yourself." His ear twitched a bit as he scrolled through the news post for the 17th time that hour. Elli was sitting on the table, lost in her own thoughts. He knew the cat was attempting to reach out to Max. Again, she shuddered like she had about fifteen minutes ago.
33wv89k.jpg
“That just insulting.” Kaya said. “I was planning on healing him.” She looked up at the lady.

“Actually, could you?” Elizabeth asked, looking out the window.
“That just insulting.” Kaya said. “I was planning on healing him.” She looked up at the lady.

“Actually, could you?” Elizabeth asked, looking out the window.
Her eyes narrowed. "I'd watch your words, child. It is by luck we have gotten you both at this point. Don't push yours. But I will ignore your outburst for your offer."

Alex shut his laptop. "I don't live that far away from you. Yeah, I can get you. Ignore the fur in the backseat, I was shedding my coat and Max was driving." No sane person sat in the front while Max was behind the wheel. Ever.
Her eyes narrowed. "I'd watch your words, child. It is by luck we have gotten you both at this point. Don't push yours. But I will ignore your outburst for your offer."

Alex shut his laptop. "I don't live that far away from you. Yeah, I can get you. Ignore the fur in the backseat, I was shedding my coat and Max was driving." No sane person sat in the front while Max was behind the wheel. Ever.
33wv89k.jpg
“Who says I want to after what you just said?” Kaya muttered under her breath, but she rested her hand on the boy’s ankle, her touch a bit rougher then usual, mainly because she was mad, but nevertheless, she healed the boy’s ankle.

_______

“Is Elli coming with you?” Elizabeth asked, rubbing some tears off her face.
“Who says I want to after what you just said?” Kaya muttered under her breath, but she rested her hand on the boy’s ankle, her touch a bit rougher then usual, mainly because she was mad, but nevertheless, she healed the boy’s ankle.

_______

“Is Elli coming with you?” Elizabeth asked, rubbing some tears off her face.
The woman, if she'd caught what Kaya said, didn't seem to show it. After the boy was healed, she ordered Kaya to sit quietly for the rest of the ride, lest she wanted to end up like Max.

"Maybe, if I can coax her out of her mind. She can't hear anything right now, she's busy trying to get even a hint of the bond she has with Max." Alex put his laptop into his bag and started packing a few things into a backpack. The cat on the table remained still. "I think there's something wrong with Max though...she's gotten close and then something shuts her out and makes her start shivering."
The woman, if she'd caught what Kaya said, didn't seem to show it. After the boy was healed, she ordered Kaya to sit quietly for the rest of the ride, lest she wanted to end up like Max.

"Maybe, if I can coax her out of her mind. She can't hear anything right now, she's busy trying to get even a hint of the bond she has with Max." Alex put his laptop into his bag and started packing a few things into a backpack. The cat on the table remained still. "I think there's something wrong with Max though...she's gotten close and then something shuts her out and makes her start shivering."
33wv89k.jpg
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62