Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [1 V 1 RP w/ CrystalBones]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62
“Nooooo! I can be good for three hours but not fiveeee!” He groaned and looked out the window. “Hey, I thought we weren’t supposed to be flying over the ocean like this. There’s no land.”

His ears twitched anxiously. “That’s two things that are wrong. Maybe I should go see what’s going on up there.”
“Nooooo! I can be good for three hours but not fiveeee!” He groaned and looked out the window. “Hey, I thought we weren’t supposed to be flying over the ocean like this. There’s no land.”

His ears twitched anxiously. “That’s two things that are wrong. Maybe I should go see what’s going on up there.”
33wv89k.jpg
Kaya looked past Max, and out the window. "Yeah, that doesn't seem right." She looked around the cabin. "Maybe you should." She murmured.
Kaya looked past Max, and out the window. "Yeah, that doesn't seem right." She looked around the cabin. "Maybe you should." She murmured.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
((Do you have any specific reason the plane is going to crash?))
((Do you have any specific reason the plane is going to crash?))
@XSpectraCatX are you subbed??
@XSpectraCatX are you subbed??
//Yeah I’m subbed. SOrry, I was gonna do more than feed my dragons but my hand is acting up. Also- THE PILOT IS DEAD AND IT RUNS OUTTA GAS OHOHOHO~//

Max nodded a bit as he unclipped the seatbelt and stood up. “I won’t be gone but a moment.” He walked out into the aisle and made his way up into the pilots cabin. After a short time, there was a horrified yelp before he came running back to Kaya. “They’re both dead!!”

Unfortunately he had failed to keep his voice down, and spooked the other passengers. In turn, they went into a frenzy.
//Yeah I’m subbed. SOrry, I was gonna do more than feed my dragons but my hand is acting up. Also- THE PILOT IS DEAD AND IT RUNS OUTTA GAS OHOHOHO~//

Max nodded a bit as he unclipped the seatbelt and stood up. “I won’t be gone but a moment.” He walked out into the aisle and made his way up into the pilots cabin. After a short time, there was a horrified yelp before he came running back to Kaya. “They’re both dead!!”

Unfortunately he had failed to keep his voice down, and spooked the other passengers. In turn, they went into a frenzy.
33wv89k.jpg
((My sister had the idea that it was terrorists, and they managed to survive as well, just to add another danger factor.))

Kaya's eyes widened. "They're..." She covered her mouth. "Are you sure?" She asks, standing up.
((My sister had the idea that it was terrorists, and they managed to survive as well, just to add another danger factor.))

Kaya's eyes widened. "They're..." She covered her mouth. "Are you sure?" She asks, standing up.
//Tell your sister that’s beautiful and I’m gonna fit that in xD//

Max nodded. “I can usually hear everyone’s heartbeat. The plane has been flying straight for hours.” He dropped his voice a bit. “It’s almost out of gas, Kaya.”
//Tell your sister that’s beautiful and I’m gonna fit that in xD//

Max nodded. “I can usually hear everyone’s heartbeat. The plane has been flying straight for hours.” He dropped his voice a bit. “It’s almost out of gas, Kaya.”
33wv89k.jpg
((I will.))

Kaya bit her lip worriedly. "What do we do?" She asks, not wanting to have to deal with this right now.
((I will.))

Kaya bit her lip worriedly. "What do we do?" She asks, not wanting to have to deal with this right now.
//yeet xD//

Max looked at her with a hopeless look in his eyes and shrugged. “I dunno....All I can think about is what to do after it crashes.” His ears twitched a bit. “You can still shift can’t you?”
//yeet xD//

Max looked at her with a hopeless look in his eyes and shrugged. “I dunno....All I can think about is what to do after it crashes.” His ears twitched a bit. “You can still shift can’t you?”
33wv89k.jpg
Kaya nodded. "Yeah, I can." She ran a hand through her hair. Now that Kaya was thinking about it, they should probably tell the other people.
Kaya nodded. "Yeah, I can." She ran a hand through her hair. Now that Kaya was thinking about it, they should probably tell the other people.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62