Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lair of the Forgotten Exalted [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
Lorien | Flight Unknown | Chamber Hallways (@unisushi)

Lorien accepted the help and managed to stabilize herself. She let out a shaky breath and finally managed to calm down. She stuffed her pearl back inside her satchel, then faced the dragon who had helped her.
"Thank you, again, I'm quite sorry about that. What is your name? Are you a magister?" She asked, most of the fear had left her eyes by now, but some of it did linger in the back of her mind.

Lorien accepted the help and managed to stabilize herself. She let out a shaky breath and finally managed to calm down. She stuffed her pearl back inside her satchel, then faced the dragon who had helped her.
"Thank you, again, I'm quite sorry about that. What is your name? Are you a magister?" She asked, most of the fear had left her eyes by now, but some of it did linger in the back of her mind.
Ave satanas OwO
@unisushi

Prism nodded in thanks before gazing up at their tiny master. She took a few steps towards him before her ears were assaulted by a shrill roar that only an angry Fae could have. The dragon jumped a little in surprise, accidentally scratching the floor with her dewclaw. She resisted the urge to snort in frustration, since her teacher looked like he meant business. It wouldn't have been nice to huff, anyway. But what was it he said about "If you would like a place to sleep?" Wait.. how long will she have to be stuck here? Glancing worriedly at the Skydancer, she walked up to a Guardian and waited for her turn to talk. She brushed off her winter attire and fastened her straps, trying to make herself look presentable in front of her new master. As she waited, she twiddled her claws and gulped. Watching as a few big dragons seemed to lock their eyes on her, she lowered her head in submission and gazed down at the floor.
@unisushi

Prism nodded in thanks before gazing up at their tiny master. She took a few steps towards him before her ears were assaulted by a shrill roar that only an angry Fae could have. The dragon jumped a little in surprise, accidentally scratching the floor with her dewclaw. She resisted the urge to snort in frustration, since her teacher looked like he meant business. It wouldn't have been nice to huff, anyway. But what was it he said about "If you would like a place to sleep?" Wait.. how long will she have to be stuck here? Glancing worriedly at the Skydancer, she walked up to a Guardian and waited for her turn to talk. She brushed off her winter attire and fastened her straps, trying to make herself look presentable in front of her new master. As she waited, she twiddled her claws and gulped. Watching as a few big dragons seemed to lock their eyes on her, she lowered her head in submission and gazed down at the floor.
@Unisushi [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40722914] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/407230/40722914_350.png[/img][/url] Name: NightShadow Nickname Shadowspeaker Personality: Cold and unforgiving she is friendless,cruel,and emotionless . Group: Ombre Open for any relationships: no Need to know: She is a good fighter and is very smart she likes to play with and observe her opponents she would rather tear her opponent apart emotionally over fighting them.
@Unisushi

40722914_350.png

Name: NightShadow
Nickname Shadowspeaker
Personality: Cold and unforgiving she is friendless,cruel,and emotionless .
Group: Ombre
Open for any relationships: no
Need to know: She is a good fighter and is very smart she likes to play with and observe her opponents she would rather tear her opponent apart emotionally over fighting them.
?V8783=party.pngbB2Em.gifjsHaP.gif
Riin

Riin fidgeted nervously , scanning the crowd she couldn’t make sense of anything. There were dragons here which she had never heard of. The candles flickered dimly on the walls casting shadows across the gathering hall. Riin recalled the letter she had read only hours before and tried to remember how she found herself here. Squinting and shuffling her bag beneath her wings the dull ache in her head began to grow again. It was then that the crowd began to slowly move towards the grand doors which had been opened. Wings fluttered and heavy steps echoed through the building. The sound was deafening and Riin was growing more anxious as the minutes ticked on. Picking up her small duffel bag and tucking it gently under her
small forearm she gingerly began to uncoil from her spot on the floor, her eyes growing wider the closer she got to the crowd. Taking a deep breath she prepared and launched herself into the fray bumping into dragons all around her, each looking just as confused as she felt. She knew she was safe , but safe where? @unisushi
Riin

Riin fidgeted nervously , scanning the crowd she couldn’t make sense of anything. There were dragons here which she had never heard of. The candles flickered dimly on the walls casting shadows across the gathering hall. Riin recalled the letter she had read only hours before and tried to remember how she found herself here. Squinting and shuffling her bag beneath her wings the dull ache in her head began to grow again. It was then that the crowd began to slowly move towards the grand doors which had been opened. Wings fluttered and heavy steps echoed through the building. The sound was deafening and Riin was growing more anxious as the minutes ticked on. Picking up her small duffel bag and tucking it gently under her
small forearm she gingerly began to uncoil from her spot on the floor, her eyes growing wider the closer she got to the crowd. Taking a deep breath she prepared and launched herself into the fray bumping into dragons all around her, each looking just as confused as she felt. She knew she was safe , but safe where? @unisushi
fr__navaraa___sig_by_baelfin-daiwny5.png
Farhani | Flight Unknown | ??? > Chamber Hallways (@NightwingStar)

Farhani raised a brow at the question. She thought for a brief moment and then replied. "Honestly, I don't think anyone knows. For all we know they're planning to throw us all into a large pot and boil us alive." She replied. It was meant to be a joke but she didn't really say it in a jokingly tone. When she realized that might sound just a little too serious, she cleared her throat. "Anyway, I'd talk to one of those.. Magi.... Magic stairs, or whatever they're called. They seem to be in charge of everything. I think." She added.

Farhani raised a brow at the question. She thought for a brief moment and then replied. "Honestly, I don't think anyone knows. For all we know they're planning to throw us all into a large pot and boil us alive." She replied. It was meant to be a joke but she didn't really say it in a jokingly tone. When she realized that might sound just a little too serious, she cleared her throat. "Anyway, I'd talk to one of those.. Magi.... Magic stairs, or whatever they're called. They seem to be in charge of everything. I think." She added.
Ave satanas OwO

Farhani huffed, looking at the environment for a moment, before turning back to face the dragon. "I'm in Ombre. The other Ombre members already seem pretty boring and edgy, just looking for attention. Honestly, I'm not even sure what the groups are for, most likely just to pit us against each other and watch us suffer." She said, accompanied by a roll of the eyes. "Anyway, what's your name? I'm Farhani." She said, as if completely brushing away her previous negative words.

Farhani huffed, looking at the environment for a moment, before turning back to face the dragon. "I'm in Ombre. The other Ombre members already seem pretty boring and edgy, just looking for attention. Honestly, I'm not even sure what the groups are for, most likely just to pit us against each other and watch us suffer." She said, accompanied by a roll of the eyes. "Anyway, what's your name? I'm Farhani." She said, as if completely brushing away her previous negative words.
Ave satanas OwO
(I'd have Lorien interact with him but I'm still waiting for a response with her c':)

Farhani looked as if she recalled something when Sakura said that. "I'm pretty sure I was either Ice or Shadow. I mean, my clan- er, my past clan, was an Ice clan. Though.. I think it had a lot of mixed elements in there." She replied, then continued thinking. "I'm pretty sure I used to just fight up close and physical, so nothing magic. Except for the magic items that I stole of course, but I don't think that would help any." She added in. She looked deep in thought, though there wasn't much to think of since she had apparently forgotten a bunch of stuff.
(I'd have Lorien interact with him but I'm still waiting for a response with her c':)

Farhani looked as if she recalled something when Sakura said that. "I'm pretty sure I was either Ice or Shadow. I mean, my clan- er, my past clan, was an Ice clan. Though.. I think it had a lot of mixed elements in there." She replied, then continued thinking. "I'm pretty sure I used to just fight up close and physical, so nothing magic. Except for the magic items that I stole of course, but I don't think that would help any." She added in. She looked deep in thought, though there wasn't much to think of since she had apparently forgotten a bunch of stuff.
Ave satanas OwO
Riin

Riin clutched her small parcel as she weaved her way throughout the crowd of dragons. Passing small caverns which led into the walls from the great hallway she paused and scanned the signs above them. Recalling her letter, she found a similar symbol on the wall which her letter had been stamped with. Making cautious movements she slipped from the crowed and into the dimly lit cavern hall. Rustling paper and soft voices could be heard from within as she crept through the narrow passage. “I don’t think any of this would help any..” the voice trailed off as Riin peeked her head into the well lit room. A dragon sat in the corner , the items in their bag strewn into their lap, another stood talking. Embarrassed to have barged in , but curious as to if these dragons knew more about their placement Riin stepped into the room and mustered up a warm smile, “You are all new here as well?” Riin squeaked nervously as she shifted her weight from foot to foot. @Nightwingstar (for Anubis!)
Riin

Riin clutched her small parcel as she weaved her way throughout the crowd of dragons. Passing small caverns which led into the walls from the great hallway she paused and scanned the signs above them. Recalling her letter, she found a similar symbol on the wall which her letter had been stamped with. Making cautious movements she slipped from the crowed and into the dimly lit cavern hall. Rustling paper and soft voices could be heard from within as she crept through the narrow passage. “I don’t think any of this would help any..” the voice trailed off as Riin peeked her head into the well lit room. A dragon sat in the corner , the items in their bag strewn into their lap, another stood talking. Embarrassed to have barged in , but curious as to if these dragons knew more about their placement Riin stepped into the room and mustered up a warm smile, “You are all new here as well?” Riin squeaked nervously as she shifted her weight from foot to foot. @Nightwingstar (for Anubis!)
fr__navaraa___sig_by_baelfin-daiwny5.png
A/N: Sorry for being lateee

@leavannysnest - Acacia
Regal

Regal rose to his full height, twitching his bronze-coloured wings. So Fret isn't doing his job properly, he thought, snorting. "Well, I have no promises about the memories, but you won't be recalling before you remember your flight." He shrugged, and waved to a couple old pupils as they lurked past. "And on how you got here..." He trailed off. How did the lost get here, anyway?
"The length of stay depends on the dragon. I know dragons who are still here after almost a decade." The Imperial looked confused and disappointed, and Regal sighed. This was impossible to explain, wasn't it?

@Zypheria - Lorien (omg I'm super sorry)
Violet

Violet grimaced. The poor girl was so lost. Fret needed to up his game. "I'm Miss Violet, your group Magister. If you have any questions, come to me." She felt a wing brush against her and saw that Rusty had landed, his large gray eyes shining. Then, she noticed that the entire Soliel group had gathered here. She sighed. This was the problem of leading a group that loved gossiping and abnormality.
She shouted at the top of her lungs. "LEAVE THIS PLACE! GO TO YOUR CHAMBERS! NO CLASSES TODAY!" There were a few grumbles and mumbles but eventually, the crowd of dragons dispersed.
"Wow, Miss Violet, you're louder than I remembered." Rusty grinned. Violet rose a claw to shoo him off.
"Rusty you're dismissed. Get out of here."

@SugaryDragon - Prism
Storm

"And they're off." Storm smiled with relief as the new dragons set off, chattering among themselves. Another season to begin. He hopped off from the pedestal and surveyed the now empty corridors. There was only that Guardian and Wildclaw left. Storm inhaled deeply and exhaled.
"Are you two ready to get your chamber numbers?" He said teasingly, and adjusted his cloak. The two dragons faced him, their gray eyes drained of expression. Storm felt a pang of sympathy; he would never understand their pain, would he?

@NightwingStar @Zypheria - Farhani (I'm sorry, I forgot about her ;_;) and Sakura
Swirls

Swirls watched as the Wildclaw headed off. "That was unexpected," she muttered to herself. She turned her gaze towards Storm, who was giving out the last of numbers to other new pupils. She glanced down at the scroll in her claws. Maybe another time, she thought. She took off from the ground and flew down the corridor, her purple wings barely seen in the light of the strange candles.
What was she going to do since there were no classes? She tilted, then spotted two dragons at the end, which made her stop midair. Why weren't they in their chambers? She dove towards them, and as she came closer, it turned out to be Wildclaw and an Imperial.
"H-hey, you g-guys okay?" They both turned towards her and Swirls almost cursed. Why did she have to stammer so much?

@NightwingStar @Navaraa - Anubis (I think you forgot about Poppy's interaction w/ him but its okay :D) and Riin
Ginger

Ginger stepped out from her chamber, carefully shutting the door behind her. The Ombre halls were quiet and somber, as always. She sighed, boredom dawning on her. Did she have to even do anything today? Suddenly, she noticed a bright blue light at the end the corridor. What the...?
She flew towards it, her pearl clutched tightly between her claws. What was a light doing in the Ombre hall? It turned out to be a Spiral (ugh) and Ginger snorted as she stopped in front of her. "H'lo. Are you sure you want to be in Ombre? You seem a little too, er, shiny." She waved her claws to gesture, and then peered inside the chamber, completely ignoring the Spiral's expression.
It was tidy - a new chamber - and there was a large Imperial inside. Ginger twitched her wings. "You're one of the new kids, eh? Oh!" She grinned, suddenly remembering. "Anubis! I saw you getting a letter in the main hall just this morning." It was afternoon.

@ everybody
Mistal

"Phew, I think I'm done for the day!" Mistal heard Fret yawn and landed with a thud atop his desk, surprising the Spiral.
"Not until Poppy says so." She grinned. Fret glared at her, backing off slightly.
"How many times have I told you to not do that?" Mistal carefully tapped her chin, and then jumped off the desk, her two pairs of eyes glinting with mischief.
"I don't recall even once." She replied innocently. Fret scowled, his six wings flapping in annoyance.
"How can I help you?" He said. starting reorganizing the papers that Mistal had messed up.
"There are complaints from the other Magisters that you aren't doing your job.". She dropped her voice to a whisper to heighten the affect. Fret snorted.
"And what makes them think that?"
Mistal adjusted her googles. "I'll start the list if you have no plans for tonight." Fret gave her a tired look and stood up, which made Mistal chuckle under her breath.
"You know there's a magister party tonight, Mist."
"Did I know?"
Fret threw up his arms in resign. "Honestly, I give up. What do you want?" Mistal nodded, realizing that she finally reached her target.
"A few books from the library disappeared." She said calmly. Fret rolled his eyes, collecting his files.
"So?" Mistal scowled at him.
"So, they aren't from students. They're from thieves." Fret remained silent for a moment.
"What makes you so sure?"
"They took our copy of the World Map. Just thought you should let Poppy know."

A/N: There are four chamber hallways for the groups and one main corridor for all. Hope that clears things up!
A/N: Sorry for being lateee

@leavannysnest - Acacia
Regal

Regal rose to his full height, twitching his bronze-coloured wings. So Fret isn't doing his job properly, he thought, snorting. "Well, I have no promises about the memories, but you won't be recalling before you remember your flight." He shrugged, and waved to a couple old pupils as they lurked past. "And on how you got here..." He trailed off. How did the lost get here, anyway?
"The length of stay depends on the dragon. I know dragons who are still here after almost a decade." The Imperial looked confused and disappointed, and Regal sighed. This was impossible to explain, wasn't it?

@Zypheria - Lorien (omg I'm super sorry)
Violet

Violet grimaced. The poor girl was so lost. Fret needed to up his game. "I'm Miss Violet, your group Magister. If you have any questions, come to me." She felt a wing brush against her and saw that Rusty had landed, his large gray eyes shining. Then, she noticed that the entire Soliel group had gathered here. She sighed. This was the problem of leading a group that loved gossiping and abnormality.
She shouted at the top of her lungs. "LEAVE THIS PLACE! GO TO YOUR CHAMBERS! NO CLASSES TODAY!" There were a few grumbles and mumbles but eventually, the crowd of dragons dispersed.
"Wow, Miss Violet, you're louder than I remembered." Rusty grinned. Violet rose a claw to shoo him off.
"Rusty you're dismissed. Get out of here."

@SugaryDragon - Prism
Storm

"And they're off." Storm smiled with relief as the new dragons set off, chattering among themselves. Another season to begin. He hopped off from the pedestal and surveyed the now empty corridors. There was only that Guardian and Wildclaw left. Storm inhaled deeply and exhaled.
"Are you two ready to get your chamber numbers?" He said teasingly, and adjusted his cloak. The two dragons faced him, their gray eyes drained of expression. Storm felt a pang of sympathy; he would never understand their pain, would he?

@NightwingStar @Zypheria - Farhani (I'm sorry, I forgot about her ;_;) and Sakura
Swirls

Swirls watched as the Wildclaw headed off. "That was unexpected," she muttered to herself. She turned her gaze towards Storm, who was giving out the last of numbers to other new pupils. She glanced down at the scroll in her claws. Maybe another time, she thought. She took off from the ground and flew down the corridor, her purple wings barely seen in the light of the strange candles.
What was she going to do since there were no classes? She tilted, then spotted two dragons at the end, which made her stop midair. Why weren't they in their chambers? She dove towards them, and as she came closer, it turned out to be Wildclaw and an Imperial.
"H-hey, you g-guys okay?" They both turned towards her and Swirls almost cursed. Why did she have to stammer so much?

@NightwingStar @Navaraa - Anubis (I think you forgot about Poppy's interaction w/ him but its okay :D) and Riin
Ginger

Ginger stepped out from her chamber, carefully shutting the door behind her. The Ombre halls were quiet and somber, as always. She sighed, boredom dawning on her. Did she have to even do anything today? Suddenly, she noticed a bright blue light at the end the corridor. What the...?
She flew towards it, her pearl clutched tightly between her claws. What was a light doing in the Ombre hall? It turned out to be a Spiral (ugh) and Ginger snorted as she stopped in front of her. "H'lo. Are you sure you want to be in Ombre? You seem a little too, er, shiny." She waved her claws to gesture, and then peered inside the chamber, completely ignoring the Spiral's expression.
It was tidy - a new chamber - and there was a large Imperial inside. Ginger twitched her wings. "You're one of the new kids, eh? Oh!" She grinned, suddenly remembering. "Anubis! I saw you getting a letter in the main hall just this morning." It was afternoon.

@ everybody
Mistal

"Phew, I think I'm done for the day!" Mistal heard Fret yawn and landed with a thud atop his desk, surprising the Spiral.
"Not until Poppy says so." She grinned. Fret glared at her, backing off slightly.
"How many times have I told you to not do that?" Mistal carefully tapped her chin, and then jumped off the desk, her two pairs of eyes glinting with mischief.
"I don't recall even once." She replied innocently. Fret scowled, his six wings flapping in annoyance.
"How can I help you?" He said. starting reorganizing the papers that Mistal had messed up.
"There are complaints from the other Magisters that you aren't doing your job.". She dropped her voice to a whisper to heighten the affect. Fret snorted.
"And what makes them think that?"
Mistal adjusted her googles. "I'll start the list if you have no plans for tonight." Fret gave her a tired look and stood up, which made Mistal chuckle under her breath.
"You know there's a magister party tonight, Mist."
"Did I know?"
Fret threw up his arms in resign. "Honestly, I give up. What do you want?" Mistal nodded, realizing that she finally reached her target.
"A few books from the library disappeared." She said calmly. Fret rolled his eyes, collecting his files.
"So?" Mistal scowled at him.
"So, they aren't from students. They're from thieves." Fret remained silent for a moment.
"What makes you so sure?"
"They took our copy of the World Map. Just thought you should let Poppy know."

A/N: There are four chamber hallways for the groups and one main corridor for all. Hope that clears things up!
she/her b15qr82.gifuh5MgPj.giflBzKJkE.png+3 fr time

She nodded. "Ah okay, thanks. I do have one question, actually." She said, seeming to have re-organized herself. "Where are we? I mean.. Where is this place? It looks like there aren't any windows or anything." She asked, gesturing to the windowless walls. At least, none that she had seen.

She nodded. "Ah okay, thanks. I do have one question, actually." She said, seeming to have re-organized herself. "Where are we? I mean.. Where is this place? It looks like there aren't any windows or anything." She asked, gesturing to the windowless walls. At least, none that she had seen.
Ave satanas OwO
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16