Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lair of the Forgotten Exalted [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16
Riin @unisushi

The halls were dark and dreary in Ombre. Riin weaved her way around the bends and twists keeping her eyes low and her tail dragging behind her. Her gaze fixated on a Spiral barreling towards her , eyes forward and a look of determination written on his face. Moving aside, Riin thought it best to let the dragon pass. The others here have not been exactly friendly and Riin could feel her spark beginning to dwindle. Riin spun around as the spiral halted and turned to address her. "Yes.. I read that in my letter. I was a tad lost and went down one of the first hallways I saw. The dragons weren't exactly friendly though, my name is Riin." Extending a claw and a warm smile Riin decided it was time to make a good impression, even it was towards this Spiral in the strangest hat Riin has seen.
Riin @unisushi

The halls were dark and dreary in Ombre. Riin weaved her way around the bends and twists keeping her eyes low and her tail dragging behind her. Her gaze fixated on a Spiral barreling towards her , eyes forward and a look of determination written on his face. Moving aside, Riin thought it best to let the dragon pass. The others here have not been exactly friendly and Riin could feel her spark beginning to dwindle. Riin spun around as the spiral halted and turned to address her. "Yes.. I read that in my letter. I was a tad lost and went down one of the first hallways I saw. The dragons weren't exactly friendly though, my name is Riin." Extending a claw and a warm smile Riin decided it was time to make a good impression, even it was towards this Spiral in the strangest hat Riin has seen.
fr__navaraa___sig_by_baelfin-daiwny5.png
A/N: A bit busy, sorry for the late replies

@NightwingStar - Anubis
Ginger

Ginger leaned against the doorway. Where was a good magister when you needed one? "I don't have much to do today, so I can stay." She heard herself saying, and then wondered where the sudden niceness came from. "It's almost night, so I supposed you should be heading off to bed, but-" Ginger flashed Anubis a sneaky grin- "that's no fun. The magisters are having a party tonight and I'm planning to help myself to some treats. Care to join me?"

@leavannysnest - Acacia
Regal

Regal shook his beard as he watched the large Imperial lumber off, and then let out a long sigh. What time was it? He was so caught up with the new kiddo that he lost track of the day. Glancing absentmindedly at the clock above his head, he gasped. He was going to be late for the party! Not to mention he was in no proper attire! Regal was about to let a frustrated roar and then realized he would probably anger the kiddos. Taking off, he dodged familiars on his way to Poppy's office. The tuxedo would just have to wait.

@Zypheria @NightwingStar - Farhani, Sakura
Swirls

Swirls saw the Wildclaw was looking mildly uncomfortable, so she cleared her throat. "W-well, yeah, it's getting late." She glanced at the Imperial. "You're E-estrella, right? You can come along with me, and, er, get a chamber." She paused, and then realized she didn't even know the girls' names. "W-wait! Um, what are your names? I just want to see some familiar faces at class tomorrow, heh." Omigosh Swirls you're so awkward, she thought, gritting her teeth.

@Navaraa - Riin
Rusty

Rusty watched as the dragon grinned broadly and introduced herself. He felt himself smile back. It took confidence to beam in such a somber hallway. "Why hello there, Riin! I'm Rusty, top pupil of the Soleil." He glanced past Riin and squinted. There was no sign of Ginger. Might as well help this newbie out. "Annnd it's your lucky day because I'm here to take you back where you belong. Which is the Soliel hallways, dunno how you wandered here." He focused back on his fellow Spiral, chuckling.

A/N: HAPPY VICTORIA DAY WEEKEND... and that's a Canadian holiday, sorry. But anyways I'll be on hiatus this weekend and Monday as well, sorry 'bout that! :D
A/N: A bit busy, sorry for the late replies

@NightwingStar - Anubis
Ginger

Ginger leaned against the doorway. Where was a good magister when you needed one? "I don't have much to do today, so I can stay." She heard herself saying, and then wondered where the sudden niceness came from. "It's almost night, so I supposed you should be heading off to bed, but-" Ginger flashed Anubis a sneaky grin- "that's no fun. The magisters are having a party tonight and I'm planning to help myself to some treats. Care to join me?"

@leavannysnest - Acacia
Regal

Regal shook his beard as he watched the large Imperial lumber off, and then let out a long sigh. What time was it? He was so caught up with the new kiddo that he lost track of the day. Glancing absentmindedly at the clock above his head, he gasped. He was going to be late for the party! Not to mention he was in no proper attire! Regal was about to let a frustrated roar and then realized he would probably anger the kiddos. Taking off, he dodged familiars on his way to Poppy's office. The tuxedo would just have to wait.

@Zypheria @NightwingStar - Farhani, Sakura
Swirls

Swirls saw the Wildclaw was looking mildly uncomfortable, so she cleared her throat. "W-well, yeah, it's getting late." She glanced at the Imperial. "You're E-estrella, right? You can come along with me, and, er, get a chamber." She paused, and then realized she didn't even know the girls' names. "W-wait! Um, what are your names? I just want to see some familiar faces at class tomorrow, heh." Omigosh Swirls you're so awkward, she thought, gritting her teeth.

@Navaraa - Riin
Rusty

Rusty watched as the dragon grinned broadly and introduced herself. He felt himself smile back. It took confidence to beam in such a somber hallway. "Why hello there, Riin! I'm Rusty, top pupil of the Soleil." He glanced past Riin and squinted. There was no sign of Ginger. Might as well help this newbie out. "Annnd it's your lucky day because I'm here to take you back where you belong. Which is the Soliel hallways, dunno how you wandered here." He focused back on his fellow Spiral, chuckling.

A/N: HAPPY VICTORIA DAY WEEKEND... and that's a Canadian holiday, sorry. But anyways I'll be on hiatus this weekend and Monday as well, sorry 'bout that! :D
she/her b15qr82.gifuh5MgPj.giflBzKJkE.png+3 fr time
Anubis
"Hah! Sounds like fun. What's the risk if we get caught?" Anubis said with a sly grin.

Sakura
"Ahh ok. I'm Sakura! We should be going to bed soon I guess..." Sakura started heading off in a direction. "Ahh which way to the Estrella cave Swirls?"
Anubis
"Hah! Sounds like fun. What's the risk if we get caught?" Anubis said with a sly grin.

Sakura
"Ahh ok. I'm Sakura! We should be going to bed soon I guess..." Sakura started heading off in a direction. "Ahh which way to the Estrella cave Swirls?"
DHsCMJx.png
Farhani | Flight Unknown | Ombre Chambers

Farhani watched as they started wandering off already and decided not to answer. She headed off towards where the Ombre chambers were supposedly at. Chamber-mates.. She hadn't really thought of that yet. As she spotted more and more Ombres, they gave off a vibe she didn't like. Edgy or tough, a bit more different from her than she had expected. Sure Farhani wasn't the friendliest but she was more mischievous and untrustworthy than gruff and intimidating. Well, it's not like I'm planning on making friends. She thought, and went to see if she could scout a lonely place to crash. Which was.. surprisingly difficult. There were so many dragons here. Then in the distance, she spotted a familiar shape. "...Barg?" She muttered to herself. The large-ish, emerald backed bear bellowed at her. To anyone who didn't have any experience with the species, the sound would be incredibly intimidating. To Farhani it was like a "friendly hello". It seemed he also found an empty place for her to sleep. She gladly tucked herself in, with her reunited familiar at her side.

Lorien | Flight Unknown | Soleil Chambers

Lorien nodded and headed to an empty spot. She unpacked some of her belongings and made herself cozy, quickly passing out despite her unfortunate dream from earlier.
Farhani | Flight Unknown | Ombre Chambers

Farhani watched as they started wandering off already and decided not to answer. She headed off towards where the Ombre chambers were supposedly at. Chamber-mates.. She hadn't really thought of that yet. As she spotted more and more Ombres, they gave off a vibe she didn't like. Edgy or tough, a bit more different from her than she had expected. Sure Farhani wasn't the friendliest but she was more mischievous and untrustworthy than gruff and intimidating. Well, it's not like I'm planning on making friends. She thought, and went to see if she could scout a lonely place to crash. Which was.. surprisingly difficult. There were so many dragons here. Then in the distance, she spotted a familiar shape. "...Barg?" She muttered to herself. The large-ish, emerald backed bear bellowed at her. To anyone who didn't have any experience with the species, the sound would be incredibly intimidating. To Farhani it was like a "friendly hello". It seemed he also found an empty place for her to sleep. She gladly tucked herself in, with her reunited familiar at her side.

Lorien | Flight Unknown | Soleil Chambers

Lorien nodded and headed to an empty spot. She unpacked some of her belongings and made herself cozy, quickly passing out despite her unfortunate dream from earlier.
Ave satanas OwO
Acacia stayed up. she wouldn't be able to sleep, so she knew what else to do...after organizing, looking around. she would have to learn the layout eventually anyway. so she made sure nothing would fall or get broken, and then she had stepped back out. if she had to talk to anyone, she would attempt to make it brief. talking can come later, at other times.

and she certainly didn't want to get into any fights on the first day...that wouldn't be her best first impression. she's had worse, granted. but she didn't want that to be known to everyone.
Acacia stayed up. she wouldn't be able to sleep, so she knew what else to do...after organizing, looking around. she would have to learn the layout eventually anyway. so she made sure nothing would fall or get broken, and then she had stepped back out. if she had to talk to anyone, she would attempt to make it brief. talking can come later, at other times.

and she certainly didn't want to get into any fights on the first day...that wouldn't be her best first impression. she's had worse, granted. but she didn't want that to be known to everyone.
Fae, Skydancer, and Coatl lover!
feel free to ask about breeding!
Hey everybody, just a quick note!

@Orangebeak @leavannysnest @NightwingStar @TruthandLies @pyramids @Zypheria @Navaraa @SugaryDragon @heartemoji - tell me if I missed you!

I would just like to know if you guys are subbed or not. Just pop it in your next roleplay post and that would made me quite happy.

I was just wondering if anyone would like start planning a plot since we aren't really going anywhere right now. We could use a new thread, but I dunno if that's really necessary. Pass on your opinion! ^^

Also, new rule (starting today): If you are inactive on this forum for more than a month without any trace of a hiatus (e.g. on your profile, PM,), your dragons will removed from this RPG and plot.

ALSO... do you like my new forum sig? hehe

Thanks for understanding! <3

Hey everybody, just a quick note!

@Orangebeak @leavannysnest @NightwingStar @TruthandLies @pyramids @Zypheria @Navaraa @SugaryDragon @heartemoji - tell me if I missed you!

I would just like to know if you guys are subbed or not. Just pop it in your next roleplay post and that would made me quite happy.

I was just wondering if anyone would like start planning a plot since we aren't really going anywhere right now. We could use a new thread, but I dunno if that's really necessary. Pass on your opinion! ^^

Also, new rule (starting today): If you are inactive on this forum for more than a month without any trace of a hiatus (e.g. on your profile, PM,), your dragons will removed from this RPG and plot.

ALSO... do you like my new forum sig? hehe

Thanks for understanding! <3

aa sorry for not posting much as of late, this week is the last week of IB exams and i've kind of just been popping on to feed my dragons and stuff. after friday i'll definitely be more active!
aa sorry for not posting much as of late, this week is the last week of IB exams and i've kind of just been popping on to feed my dragons and stuff. after friday i'll definitely be more active!
Dragon Sales!..............FR Tumblr!
tumblr_inline_pawhtrOQpb1rue9g6_100.gif
@Zomburr

Accepted! Welcome to the Lair! :D

(By the way I love your bio template it's awesome ok bye now)
@Zomburr

Accepted! Welcome to the Lair! :D

(By the way I love your bio template it's awesome ok bye now)
Hope you don't mind if I join. [b]Name:[/b] Zhenzhu (Shensu) [b]Nickname:[/b] Shen [b]Sexuality:[/b] Pansexual, but has a bit of a male preference [b]Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40827417] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/408275/40827417_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality:[/b] friendly and approachable, but can sometimes come across as annoying at times. Likes to tease and poke fun in a friendly and joking matter, also is a complete flirt but becomes very flustered if one flirts back. Loves cuddles and attention. [b]Group:[/b] Estrella [b]Open to relationships[/b]
Hope you don't mind if I join.

Name: Zhenzhu (Shensu)
Nickname: Shen
Sexuality: Pansexual, but has a bit of a male preference
Image:

40827417_350.png

Personality: friendly and approachable, but can sometimes come across as annoying at times. Likes to tease and poke fun in a friendly and joking matter, also is a complete flirt but becomes very flustered if one flirts back. Loves cuddles and attention.
Group: Estrella
Open to relationships
tumblr_nl9b5zO8up1ssnvh6o7_500.png[img][/img]
@EldestsRage

Of course I don't mind! :D Zhenzhu's accepted by the way. He's so pretty!

@pyramids

No problem! School comes before RPG, obviously, lol.
@EldestsRage

Of course I don't mind! :D Zhenzhu's accepted by the way. He's so pretty!

@pyramids

No problem! School comes before RPG, obviously, lol.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16