Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lair of the Forgotten Exalted [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Prism was standing idly in the area for quite a while. This whole place confused her, and the occasional loud voices that echoed from afar were admittedly intimidating. Who were they? Apparently, upon craning her neck to sea above the distant sea of new dragons, it was a Fae, a Mirror, a Guardian, and a Tundra. Were those the Group Magisters mentioned in the letter? Reaching into her tome where the folded letter was stuffed in, she grabbed the letter and reviewed it. Her pick? Always the one with the hardest decisions. Looking through the list of groups, she settled on one she thought sounded best. Estrella. Now, who in the world was in charge around here? Prism felt like an idiot standing there furthest from the crowd, baffled on who to talk to. After a minute or two of thinking, she settled on talking to the Magisters, supposedly the ones all the way over there. But.. the crowd.

The Wildclaw sighed, closing her tome and keeping hold of the note, awkwardly trying to find an opening through the Magister Halls. She subtly winced every few times her sharp dewclaw came in contact with the crystal clear floors. She was worried about scratching them. Looking down at her reflection though, she noticed a small detail. Were here eyes.. gray? No wonder the dragons who let her in were unsure of what flight she was from. Wait.. what flight was she from again? Being the calm spirit she is, Prism simply looked up with a blank face and thought comforting things. You'll be fine.. you'll be fine. Just don't talk to anybody else but the Magisters. But they're so.. far away.
Prism was standing idly in the area for quite a while. This whole place confused her, and the occasional loud voices that echoed from afar were admittedly intimidating. Who were they? Apparently, upon craning her neck to sea above the distant sea of new dragons, it was a Fae, a Mirror, a Guardian, and a Tundra. Were those the Group Magisters mentioned in the letter? Reaching into her tome where the folded letter was stuffed in, she grabbed the letter and reviewed it. Her pick? Always the one with the hardest decisions. Looking through the list of groups, she settled on one she thought sounded best. Estrella. Now, who in the world was in charge around here? Prism felt like an idiot standing there furthest from the crowd, baffled on who to talk to. After a minute or two of thinking, she settled on talking to the Magisters, supposedly the ones all the way over there. But.. the crowd.

The Wildclaw sighed, closing her tome and keeping hold of the note, awkwardly trying to find an opening through the Magister Halls. She subtly winced every few times her sharp dewclaw came in contact with the crystal clear floors. She was worried about scratching them. Looking down at her reflection though, she noticed a small detail. Were here eyes.. gray? No wonder the dragons who let her in were unsure of what flight she was from. Wait.. what flight was she from again? Being the calm spirit she is, Prism simply looked up with a blank face and thought comforting things. You'll be fine.. you'll be fine. Just don't talk to anybody else but the Magisters. But they're so.. far away.
@TruthandLies

Hey! I saw your roleplay, but I'm sorry to say that I haven't accepted your dragon just yet. Don't worry, you don't have to delete it! I was just wondering if you would still like NightShadow to be a magister or not. Please either make a separate form for entering her into one of the four groups (Pleures, Estrella, Soliel, or Ombre) or PM me if you still want her to have a role as a magister.

Super sorry for the inconvenience! :p
@TruthandLies

Hey! I saw your roleplay, but I'm sorry to say that I haven't accepted your dragon just yet. Don't worry, you don't have to delete it! I was just wondering if you would still like NightShadow to be a magister or not. Please either make a separate form for entering her into one of the four groups (Pleures, Estrella, Soliel, or Ombre) or PM me if you still want her to have a role as a magister.

Super sorry for the inconvenience! :p
she/her b15qr82.gifuh5MgPj.giflBzKJkE.png+3 fr time
[center][font=broadway][size=6][color=#2a1a72]STAR PUPILS[/color][/size][/font][/center] ----- Name: Swirls Nickname: Swirly Sexuality: Bisexual Reference image: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40084740] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/400848/40084740_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Personality: Shy, but likes to make friends. She can be little too quiet and is deemed ‘invisible’. Swirls has been studying with the Lair for several years and proves her loyalty to her group and her magisters. Familiar: N/A Group: Estrella Open for any relationships: yis Other: Has been studying for three years, excellent at history ----- Name: Ginger Nickname: Don’t. Just don’t. Sexuality: Bisexual Reference image: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39881178] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/398812/39881178_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Personality: Loud and loves to brag. Don’t get her started on her coliseum achievements unless you have cancelled all your plans. She is also extremely tough and has hard skin. Not easy to get emotional. Familiar: N/A Group: Ombre Open for any relationships: yis Other: Has been studying for two years, excels at unmagical combat ----- Name: Rusty Nickname: Russy (don’t ask) Sexuality: Bisexual Reference image: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40030101] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/400302/40030101_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Personality: Chatty. [i]Extremely[/i] chatty. Enjoys being around other dragons a lot and doesn’t like to work alone. He likes teasing other pupils and pranking with good friend, Mister Fret. He’s also really attractive, but don’t tell him I said that. Familiar: N/A Group: Soleil Open for any relationships: yis Other: Has been studying for three, amazing at logical thinking studies ----- Name: Lemon Nickname: Lele Sexuality: Bi Reference image: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40307451] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/403075/40307451_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Personality: Slightly shy, but if you get to know her well, she'll warm up and loves a good chat. Lemon loves learning and studying and always seems to have something to share. She's been with the Lair for only a year and already a star pupil! Familiar: N/A Group: Pleures Open for any relationships: yeppppp Other: Great at literally everything except sports. Don't ask her to play sports with you. ----- A/N: Added a Pleure ----- [u][center][b][size=4]N A V A G A I T O R[/size][/b][/u] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2428678/1#post_32955121]RULES[/url] II [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2428678/1#post_32955556]CHARACTERS[/url] II [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2428678/5#post_33044297]STAR PUPILS[/url] II [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2428678/1#post_32965476]LORE[/url] II [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2428678/1#post_32965476]CLASSES[/url][/center]
STAR PUPILS

Name: Swirls
Nickname: Swirly
Sexuality: Bisexual
Reference image: Personality: Shy, but likes to make friends. She can be little too quiet and is deemed ‘invisible’. Swirls has been studying with the Lair for several years and proves her loyalty to her group and her magisters.
Familiar: N/A
Group: Estrella
Open for any relationships: yis
Other: Has been studying for three years, excellent at history

Name: Ginger
Nickname: Don’t. Just don’t.
Reference image: Personality: Loud and loves to brag. Don’t get her started on her coliseum achievements unless you have cancelled all your plans. She is also extremely tough and has hard skin. Not easy to get emotional.
Group: Ombre
Other: Has been studying for two years, excels at unmagical combat

Name: Rusty
Nickname: Russy (don’t ask)
Reference image: Personality: Chatty. Extremely chatty. Enjoys being around other dragons a lot and doesn’t like to work alone. He likes teasing other pupils and pranking with good friend, Mister Fret. He’s also really attractive, but don’t tell him I said that.
Group: Soleil
Other: Has been studying for three, amazing at logical thinking studies

Name: Lemon
Nickname: Lele
Sexuality: Bi
Reference image: Personality: Slightly shy, but if you get to know her well, she'll warm up and loves a good chat. Lemon loves learning and studying and always seems to have something to share. She's been with the Lair for only a year and already a star pupil!
Group: Pleures
Open for any relationships: yeppppp
Other: Great at literally everything except sports. Don't ask her to play sports with you.

A/N: Added a Pleure

N A V A G A I T O R

RULES II CHARACTERS II STAR PUPILS II LORE II CLASSES
Lorien | Flight Unknown | Chamber Hallways

Lorien kicked in her sleep, seeming to have fallen into a much deeper sleep than she had anticipated. Her tail flicked around, and she brought her pearl in closer to her, like she was reaching out for something safe.
Cries echoed over the horizon, a metallic and unpleasant smell drifting through the air. Vines adorned with pointy thorns crawled along the ground at an alarming rate, with Lorien just barely dodging.
Just when she thought she was safe, a dragon, covered in head to toe with scars, attacked her from behind. It held her from behind, covering her mouth with its claws. She scratched and kicked to no avail, the passing of time forcing her to suffocation. Her vision went black.
Lorien jolted awake, breathing heavily, as if she had actually been suffocated. Her eyes were cloudy, they seemed as if they were a sort of off-color. It wasn't strong enough for anyone to tell if it was a flight color or not, but as soon as it came, it vanished. She clutched her pearl closely, too terrified to take in her surroundings.

Lorien kicked in her sleep, seeming to have fallen into a much deeper sleep than she had anticipated. Her tail flicked around, and she brought her pearl in closer to her, like she was reaching out for something safe.
Cries echoed over the horizon, a metallic and unpleasant smell drifting through the air. Vines adorned with pointy thorns crawled along the ground at an alarming rate, with Lorien just barely dodging.
Just when she thought she was safe, a dragon, covered in head to toe with scars, attacked her from behind. It held her from behind, covering her mouth with its claws. She scratched and kicked to no avail, the passing of time forcing her to suffocation. Her vision went black.
Lorien jolted awake, breathing heavily, as if she had actually been suffocated. Her eyes were cloudy, they seemed as if they were a sort of off-color. It wasn't strong enough for anyone to tell if it was a flight color or not, but as soon as it came, it vanished. She clutched her pearl closely, too terrified to take in her surroundings.
Ave satanas OwO
@leavannysnest - Acacia
Regal

Regal felt his blood start to boil. How dare she say that he was small?! He wanted to smack that kiddo in the mouth, but she was, well, slightly larger. And she was a pupil. It wouldn't make a great first impression. "Ahem." He said, gathering himself. "You can ask me anything you want, since you are new. Er, just watch out. You chose to join the Ombre. This is most rowdiest group of them all, and try not to step in anything lurking in the shadows." Except maybe those stupid Soleil.

@SugaryDragon - Prism (you're an amazing writer by the way)
Swirls

Swirls ran down the chamber hallways, ignoring the occasional greeting from a friend. She HAD to tell Mister Storm about this discovery. She couldn't believe it! After so much studying, work, and scavenging, she has finally-

OWW! What in the world? Had she just smacked into a wall? She stood up shakily, dusted herself off, and came face to face with a Wildclaw. Gasping, she backed up in surprise. The other dragon looked, well, Swirls couldn't tell. "S-sorry. I didn't mean to- I was in a hurry- sorry!" She stammered. Smooth, Swirls, real smooth.

@Zypheria - Lorien (Arcane, sorry :p)
Violet

The Pearlcatcher dropped the floor, making Violet jump. Did she just fall asleep? Violet jumped forward and shook the little dragon, hoping she would drop into consciousness. A few murmurs from the other Soleil rang around her, but she didn't hear them. Suddenly, the Pearlcatcher's gray eyes blinked open, but they flashed pink for a moment. Violet backed up. "It's alright, you're safe." She reassured as the new pupil clutched her pearl to her chest tightly.

Rusty

"Heeeeeyyyyyy Miss Violet!" Rusty dove towards his Group Magister, his six wings all flapping at once. Something was going on. He sniffed and leaned in close, extended his neck. Did one of the new kids faint? Ha, what a great way to start the day. His gray eyes shone in the light of the bright Soleil chamber hallways. "Is that girl okay?" He asked with mock sympathy, landing beside Violet.
@leavannysnest - Acacia
Regal

Regal felt his blood start to boil. How dare she say that he was small?! He wanted to smack that kiddo in the mouth, but she was, well, slightly larger. And she was a pupil. It wouldn't make a great first impression. "Ahem." He said, gathering himself. "You can ask me anything you want, since you are new. Er, just watch out. You chose to join the Ombre. This is most rowdiest group of them all, and try not to step in anything lurking in the shadows." Except maybe those stupid Soleil.

@SugaryDragon - Prism (you're an amazing writer by the way)
Swirls

Swirls ran down the chamber hallways, ignoring the occasional greeting from a friend. She HAD to tell Mister Storm about this discovery. She couldn't believe it! After so much studying, work, and scavenging, she has finally-

OWW! What in the world? Had she just smacked into a wall? She stood up shakily, dusted herself off, and came face to face with a Wildclaw. Gasping, she backed up in surprise. The other dragon looked, well, Swirls couldn't tell. "S-sorry. I didn't mean to- I was in a hurry- sorry!" She stammered. Smooth, Swirls, real smooth.

@Zypheria - Lorien (Arcane, sorry :p)
Violet

The Pearlcatcher dropped the floor, making Violet jump. Did she just fall asleep? Violet jumped forward and shook the little dragon, hoping she would drop into consciousness. A few murmurs from the other Soleil rang around her, but she didn't hear them. Suddenly, the Pearlcatcher's gray eyes blinked open, but they flashed pink for a moment. Violet backed up. "It's alright, you're safe." She reassured as the new pupil clutched her pearl to her chest tightly.

Rusty

"Heeeeeyyyyyy Miss Violet!" Rusty dove towards his Group Magister, his six wings all flapping at once. Something was going on. He sniffed and leaned in close, extended his neck. Did one of the new kids faint? Ha, what a great way to start the day. His gray eyes shone in the light of the bright Soleil chamber hallways. "Is that girl okay?" He asked with mock sympathy, landing beside Violet.
@unisushi ((Thanks, dude! :0

Prism bumbled mindlessly for a few seconds before blindly following the crowd from afar, who seemed to be just as confused as her. She felt so tiny compared to the other big dragons here. Several Guardians and Imperials were in sight. Awkwardly walking through a few big dragons, she tried her best to avoid their feet as it seemed that the more rude pupils couldn't care less about where they stepped. She tugged at the strap that held her tome in nervousness as she got through the first wave of the crowd, gazing foreword to see a small group gathered in front of a blue Fae. Was he a Magister? Perhaps the leader for Estrella? She'd feel awful bad for asking a pointless question of who leads each group if he wasn't the right one.

She was about to force herself through another crowd to get to her Magister, but stumbled and almost fell upon feeling a force hit her side. She gazed down upon a smaller dragon, a Skydancer, who looked pretty frazzled. Prism was going to be the first to apologize, but this one did so first. "O-oh! No worries, friend." she said with a friendly voice and blank expression, tilting her head to reveal the reflective quality of her black scales under the light. Wait. This was her chance for clarification! "I know you're in a hurry, but I must ask. Do you know the Magister for Estrella? I think it's him, but I'm not sure." Prism pointed her muzzle in the direction of the little dragon.
@unisushi ((Thanks, dude! :0

Prism bumbled mindlessly for a few seconds before blindly following the crowd from afar, who seemed to be just as confused as her. She felt so tiny compared to the other big dragons here. Several Guardians and Imperials were in sight. Awkwardly walking through a few big dragons, she tried her best to avoid their feet as it seemed that the more rude pupils couldn't care less about where they stepped. She tugged at the strap that held her tome in nervousness as she got through the first wave of the crowd, gazing foreword to see a small group gathered in front of a blue Fae. Was he a Magister? Perhaps the leader for Estrella? She'd feel awful bad for asking a pointless question of who leads each group if he wasn't the right one.

She was about to force herself through another crowd to get to her Magister, but stumbled and almost fell upon feeling a force hit her side. She gazed down upon a smaller dragon, a Skydancer, who looked pretty frazzled. Prism was going to be the first to apologize, but this one did so first. "O-oh! No worries, friend." she said with a friendly voice and blank expression, tilting her head to reveal the reflective quality of her black scales under the light. Wait. This was her chance for clarification! "I know you're in a hurry, but I must ask. Do you know the Magister for Estrella? I think it's him, but I'm not sure." Prism pointed her muzzle in the direction of the little dragon.
Adan (not sure if i should ping or not -- im not sure who's subbed and who isn't--)

The guardian stayed quiet, noticing the pitter-patter of footsteps indicated that the rest that had surrounded him were probably taking their leave. He remained in his place and took notice that he didn't hear the soft scuttle of a fae moving around, and assumed the dragon that had just introduced himself as Storm was still there. "Your speech wasn't boring," he stated bluntly, emotion lacked through his sentence. His maw was closed almost as soon as it was open, and he returned back into his reserved state.
Adan (not sure if i should ping or not -- im not sure who's subbed and who isn't--)

The guardian stayed quiet, noticing the pitter-patter of footsteps indicated that the rest that had surrounded him were probably taking their leave. He remained in his place and took notice that he didn't hear the soft scuttle of a fae moving around, and assumed the dragon that had just introduced himself as Storm was still there. "Your speech wasn't boring," he stated bluntly, emotion lacked through his sentence. His maw was closed almost as soon as it was open, and he returned back into his reserved state.
Dragon Sales!..............FR Tumblr!
tumblr_inline_pawhtrOQpb1rue9g6_100.gif
(@unisushi
Actually, its Arcane.)

Lorien blinked several times, before calming down and loosening her grip on her pearl. She looked clearly flustered, and she attempted to recollect herself. "Oh, I-I'm sorry.. Um, did I miss anything?" She asked, still looking a little out of it.
Her thoughts dwindled, trying to recall her dream, but it started to fade when she spoke.
(@unisushi
Actually, its Arcane.)

Lorien blinked several times, before calming down and loosening her grip on her pearl. She looked clearly flustered, and she attempted to recollect herself. "Oh, I-I'm sorry.. Um, did I miss anything?" She asked, still looking a little out of it.
Her thoughts dwindled, trying to recall her dream, but it started to fade when she spoke.
Ave satanas OwO
A/N: Aw yis everyone is in the same place. Hyped!

@SugaryDragon - Prism (nooo probleeem)
Swirls

Swirls blinked a few times. She glanced up at where the Wildclaw was nodding and saw Mister Storm perched upon a stone ledger, trying to get the new pupils to listen. She almost laughed. Our Magister is so tiny. "Ah, er, yeah, that's Mister Storm. I think he's dealing with something, though..." Swirls trailed off, and then saw a large Guardian looking around mindlessly, probably wondering where Mister Storm went. Swirls admired the gold-coloured rose petals falling around him. "Anyways," she said, turning back towards the Wildclaw, "I'll stay here for the Magister's speech. He makes one every season."

@pyramids - Adan
Storm

The guardian looked down at him. "Your speech wasn't boring," he said, almost mono chromatically. Storm was dumbfounded for a moment before shaking his head and regained his spot at the top of the stone ledger. Suddenly, he spotted Swirls, his star pupil, speaking to... was that a Wildclaw? She looked new, as well. He wanted to get their attention, but they seemed to have started their conversation already.
"Alright, STUDENTS! Listen up!" He roared at the top of his lungs. Finally, he turned a few heads and the dragons seemed to finally realize he was there. Sighing, Storm regained his posture. Time to finally say this.
"Welcome to the Estrella group! I am PLEASED to see that SO MANY of you have joined MY GROUP this season!" He yelled. "If you would like A PLACE TO SLEEP TONIGHT, please SEE ME for your CHAMBER NUMBER!" A few dragons froze and gave each other confused looks.

@Zypheria - Lorien (fixed it for ya! :p)
Rusty

"Oh, good, she came to." Rusty smiled down at the Pearlcatcher, who seemed pretty flustered. She wasn't too bad for a newbie. Violet pushed past him, completely ignoring her star pupil and offered a claw to the Pearlcatcher.

A/N: Chamber number = room number, or the nest where you sleep

A/N: Aw yis everyone is in the same place. Hyped!

@SugaryDragon - Prism (nooo probleeem)
Swirls

Swirls blinked a few times. She glanced up at where the Wildclaw was nodding and saw Mister Storm perched upon a stone ledger, trying to get the new pupils to listen. She almost laughed. Our Magister is so tiny. "Ah, er, yeah, that's Mister Storm. I think he's dealing with something, though..." Swirls trailed off, and then saw a large Guardian looking around mindlessly, probably wondering where Mister Storm went. Swirls admired the gold-coloured rose petals falling around him. "Anyways," she said, turning back towards the Wildclaw, "I'll stay here for the Magister's speech. He makes one every season."

@pyramids - Adan
Storm

The guardian looked down at him. "Your speech wasn't boring," he said, almost mono chromatically. Storm was dumbfounded for a moment before shaking his head and regained his spot at the top of the stone ledger. Suddenly, he spotted Swirls, his star pupil, speaking to... was that a Wildclaw? She looked new, as well. He wanted to get their attention, but they seemed to have started their conversation already.
"Alright, STUDENTS! Listen up!" He roared at the top of his lungs. Finally, he turned a few heads and the dragons seemed to finally realize he was there. Sighing, Storm regained his posture. Time to finally say this.
"Welcome to the Estrella group! I am PLEASED to see that SO MANY of you have joined MY GROUP this season!" He yelled. "If you would like A PLACE TO SLEEP TONIGHT, please SEE ME for your CHAMBER NUMBER!" A few dragons froze and gave each other confused looks.

@Zypheria - Lorien (fixed it for ya! :p)
Rusty

"Oh, good, she came to." Rusty smiled down at the Pearlcatcher, who seemed pretty flustered. She wasn't too bad for a newbie. Violet pushed past him, completely ignoring her star pupil and offered a claw to the Pearlcatcher.

A/N: Chamber number = room number, or the nest where you sleep

@unisushi

"...may i ask exactly how i got here? and how long i'll be staying? i do have dragons to feed...i don't think i can leave them by themselves for too long..." she starts to mutter 'if i remember where they all are', but stops. she then thought to herself, she was having quite the case of memory loss. not even remembering her own area, none-the-less her own flight. it apparently isn't TOO rare, considering the amount of other dragons there, but...it's still worrying. why her?

she was far too frazzled for this. "actually...nevermind either of those. i'm just frustrated that i lost so much of my memory. but i will ask this, i will get the memories back. right? that's absolute?" she did lessen her tone of voice slightly, but she kept the glare going. she had to, in her mind.
@unisushi

"...may i ask exactly how i got here? and how long i'll be staying? i do have dragons to feed...i don't think i can leave them by themselves for too long..." she starts to mutter 'if i remember where they all are', but stops. she then thought to herself, she was having quite the case of memory loss. not even remembering her own area, none-the-less her own flight. it apparently isn't TOO rare, considering the amount of other dragons there, but...it's still worrying. why her?

she was far too frazzled for this. "actually...nevermind either of those. i'm just frustrated that i lost so much of my memory. but i will ask this, i will get the memories back. right? that's absolute?" she did lessen her tone of voice slightly, but she kept the glare going. she had to, in her mind.
Fae, Skydancer, and Coatl lover!
feel free to ask about breeding!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16