Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PMD X-Over: Shattered Memories (OOC)
1 2 ... 748 749 750 751 752 ... 6107 6108
[img]https://rlv.zcache.com/you_tried_gold_star_sticker-rb3d05b51bcb64c76a563f1169e546eb3_v9w09_8byvr_540.jpg[/img]
you_tried_gold_star_sticker-rb3d05b51bcb64c76a563f1169e546eb3_v9w09_8byvr_540.jpg
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
SIN

WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE

BAD SIN

BAD
SIN

WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE

BAD SIN

BAD
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
In case anybody wants a tour of my pocket dimension, here we go.

The walls are all lavender colored, and there is a super soft white carpet.

Multiple pushes exist. Here are a few.
-the star sanses
-Princess luna
- lapis lazuli
-lion
-multiple owl plushies

There are also 2 desks. One specifically for art, complete with drawers filled with art supplies, and also fabric. Hence the sewing machine on the table, for her cosplay. Current cosplay project: Ink sans.

The second desk has a laptop on it, complete with a few monitors just in case they are needed. In the drawers of this desk are an oculus rift headset with full body tracking and hand controllers, and a stash of notebook paper.

Both desks have a super comfy chair.

She has a bed. Its nothing special, just a bed with 3 blankets: a pink and orange star blanket, a cheetah print blanket, and then a lavender with white blanket. She also has comfy pillows in it.

From time to time a furry friend of hers will enter the room. Mainly she gets her cuddly cat, but sometimes it's her dog.

And she has the classic door that can take you anywhere.

Also the widows make it look Lien snow is falling outside... somehow.

And a TV. With an xbox!

In case anybody wants a tour of my pocket dimension, here we go.

The walls are all lavender colored, and there is a super soft white carpet.

Multiple pushes exist. Here are a few.
-the star sanses
-Princess luna
- lapis lazuli
-lion
-multiple owl plushies

There are also 2 desks. One specifically for art, complete with drawers filled with art supplies, and also fabric. Hence the sewing machine on the table, for her cosplay. Current cosplay project: Ink sans.

The second desk has a laptop on it, complete with a few monitors just in case they are needed. In the drawers of this desk are an oculus rift headset with full body tracking and hand controllers, and a stash of notebook paper.

Both desks have a super comfy chair.

She has a bed. Its nothing special, just a bed with 3 blankets: a pink and orange star blanket, a cheetah print blanket, and then a lavender with white blanket. She also has comfy pillows in it.

From time to time a furry friend of hers will enter the room. Mainly she gets her cuddly cat, but sometimes it's her dog.

And she has the classic door that can take you anywhere.

Also the widows make it look Lien snow is falling outside... somehow.

And a TV. With an xbox!

Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
Our pocket dimension is colored in pastel blues, pinks, and yellows. We have two beds, for if we ever wish to unfuse and sleep apart from each other. Our room is... messy. To say the least. It's mostly Voina's stuff, but we digress. We have many shelves with books, a desk where we do our art and our observance, and, of course, the door that goes to wherever we choose. It's quite easy for things to get lost in our pocket dimension, since the walls aren't really walls at all, and instead a wispy fog that goes on forever. How crystal was able to break a wall is... a mystery, to say the least. It caused us a lot of paperwork... anyways, we usually keep to ourselves, but we have recently installed another two rooms in the fog. A bunker, and a gameroom.
Our pocket dimension is colored in pastel blues, pinks, and yellows. We have two beds, for if we ever wish to unfuse and sleep apart from each other. Our room is... messy. To say the least. It's mostly Voina's stuff, but we digress. We have many shelves with books, a desk where we do our art and our observance, and, of course, the door that goes to wherever we choose. It's quite easy for things to get lost in our pocket dimension, since the walls aren't really walls at all, and instead a wispy fog that goes on forever. How crystal was able to break a wall is... a mystery, to say the least. It caused us a lot of paperwork... anyways, we usually keep to ourselves, but we have recently installed another two rooms in the fog. A bunker, and a gameroom.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
hey kiddos remember when I asked if you wanted to see what happens when an essence like Lucky gets corrupted [img]https://i.imgur.com/F78L22g.png[/img]
hey kiddos remember when I asked if you wanted to see what happens when an essence like Lucky gets corrupted

F78L22g.png
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
my pocket dimension is
well
it's just octo canyon with a teleporter rigged to take me to my room, which has pink walls and a really sof bed and the Doofus Dimension Door™
there's a desk i never use along with a tv stand with a gamecube wired up to the tv
oh yeah, and a mountain of plushies
my pocket dimension is
well
it's just octo canyon with a teleporter rigged to take me to my room, which has pink walls and a really sof bed and the Doofus Dimension Door™
there's a desk i never use along with a tv stand with a gamecube wired up to the tv
oh yeah, and a mountain of plushies
My pocket dimension has pastel pink walls and a pastel pink floor. In one corner, there's a shelf with figurines of fandom characters on it. There's a desk in the opposite corner from the shelf, with a laptop on it (that's usually running Cuphead or Undertale). There's also a sewing machine on said desk that is mostly used to make cosplays.

My bed in the pocket dimension has a very soft pastel pink blanket and has multiple plushies of dragons, wolves, various mythical creatures, and characters from many different fandoms on it. On the floor, there is a very soft pastel blue rug.

On the wall, there's also a rather large TV (mostly used to watch episodes of SU or GF or play video games).
My pocket dimension has pastel pink walls and a pastel pink floor. In one corner, there's a shelf with figurines of fandom characters on it. There's a desk in the opposite corner from the shelf, with a laptop on it (that's usually running Cuphead or Undertale). There's also a sewing machine on said desk that is mostly used to make cosplays.

My bed in the pocket dimension has a very soft pastel pink blanket and has multiple plushies of dragons, wolves, various mythical creatures, and characters from many different fandoms on it. On the floor, there is a very soft pastel blue rug.

On the wall, there's also a rather large TV (mostly used to watch episodes of SU or GF or play video games).
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
When I say multiple plushies, I really mean a mountain of them
When I say multiple plushies, I really mean a mountain of them
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Anyone wanna play sploon 2 with me
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
[quote name="Paravoina" date="2018-06-19 08:57:56" ] Anyone wanna play sploon 2 with me [/quote] s p l o o n ? yeah hang on lemme finish octo expansion, think i'm almost done
Paravoina wrote on 2018-06-19 08:57:56:
s p l o o n ?
yeah hang on lemme finish octo expansion, think i'm almost done
1 2 ... 748 749 750 751 752 ... 6107 6108