Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PMD X-Over: Shattered Memories (OOC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 6107 6108
Yeah, just give me until tonight to set this up into an OOC thread.
Yeah, just give me until tonight to set this up into an OOC thread.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
Hey, @EveningEmerald, wanna move the egg shenanigans? Or perhaps add another Kirby character?
Hey, @EveningEmerald, wanna move the egg shenanigans? Or perhaps add another Kirby character?
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
I might actually put off putting up an OOC until tomorrow, since I just began another roleplay offsite.
I might actually put off putting up an OOC until tomorrow, since I just began another roleplay offsite.
Everything's better with a Pokémon crossover. You've got another interested player!
Everything's better with a Pokémon crossover. You've got another interested player!
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
boop
boop
OH HECC I FORGOT ABOUT THIS.

I'll take care of this once I get home from school.
OH HECC I FORGOT ABOUT THIS.

I'll take care of this once I get home from school.
This is now officially the OOC!

Name: Mario
Pokemon species: Torchic
Original Universe: Super Mario Bros
Powers in original universe: High jumping ability, athleticism, able to conjure fire from palms, consumption of certain items to obtain different powers
Ability: Blaze
Original Appearance: Google is your friend.
Pokemon Appearance: A normal looking Torchic, albeit one that is small and slightly pudgy for one. On his neck is a crimson ribbon with a white emblem depicting the red M seen on Mario's cap in his original form.
Other: Nope.

Name: Luigi
Pokemon species: Rowlet
Powers in original universe: High jumping ability, athleticism, able to conjure fire and electricity from palms, consumption of certain items to obtain different powers
Ability: Overgrow
Original Appearance: Google is very lonely, why not give it a visit?
Pokemon Appearance: A standard looking Rowlet, though he's larger and slightly thinner than the average Rowlet. He wears a verdant ribbon around his neck with a white emblem depicting a green L from the cap of his original form.
This is now officially the OOC!

Name: Mario
Pokemon species: Torchic
Powers in original universe: High jumping ability, athleticism, able to conjure fire from palms, consumption of certain items to obtain different powers
Ability: Blaze
Original Appearance: Google is your friend.
Pokemon Appearance: A normal looking Torchic, albeit one that is small and slightly pudgy for one. On his neck is a crimson ribbon with a white emblem depicting the red M seen on Mario's cap in his original form.

Name: Luigi
Pokemon species: Rowlet
Powers in original universe: High jumping ability, athleticism, able to conjure fire and electricity from palms, consumption of certain items to obtain different powers
Ability: Overgrow
Original Appearance: Google is very lonely, why not give it a visit?
Pokemon Appearance: A standard looking Rowlet, though he's larger and slightly thinner than the average Rowlet. He wears a verdant ribbon around his neck with a white emblem depicting a green L from the cap of his original form.
@YarnDrawcia, do I have to ping you? [b]Name:[/b] Mipha [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Pokemon species:[/b] Eevee (I was thinking that the other champions become Eeveelutions. Champeons, if you will) [b]Original Universe:[/b] Zelda [b]Powers in original universe:[/b] Healing touch, powerful swimmer [b]Ability:[/b] Adaptability [b]Original Appearance: [/b][img]https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.354290931.4272/flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg[/img] [b]Pokemon Appearance:[/b] A shiny Eevee, but more delicate-looking, with white markings that resemble her original markings. Like the other Champeons, she wears a blue scarf around her neck. [b]Other:[/b] Does anyone else want to call one of the Champeons?
@YarnDrawcia, do I have to ping you?

Name: Mipha
Pokemon species: Eevee (I was thinking that the other champions become Eeveelutions. Champeons, if you will)
Original Universe: Zelda
Powers in original universe: Healing touch, powerful swimmer
Ability: Adaptability
Original Appearance: flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg
Pokemon Appearance: A shiny Eevee, but more delicate-looking, with white markings that resemble her original markings. Like the other Champeons, she wears a blue scarf around her neck.
Other: Does anyone else want to call one of the Champeons?
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@KalliZora

The characters have to be a base Pokemon. I'd suggest making Mipha an Eevee, she can become a Vaporeon later down the line.
@KalliZora

The characters have to be a base Pokemon. I'd suggest making Mipha an Eevee, she can become a Vaporeon later down the line.
Name: [i]Golf Ball[/i] Gender: Female Pokemon species: how about a friggin Type Null because [i]GB as a Silvally[/i] Original Universe: Battle for BFDI Powers in original universe: lol none Ability: Technician Original Appearance: [url=http://battlefordreamisland.wikia.com/wiki/Golf_Ball]the wiki is your friend[/url] [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/battlefordreamisland/images/c/c0/GBGBGB.png/revision/latest?cb=20180405230009.png[/img] Pokemon Appearance: A Type Null with paler fur, shadowy blue eyes and a dimpled mask. Other: i will try to canon character, since pokemon MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Name: Golf Ball
Pokemon species: how about a friggin Type Null because GB as a Silvally
Original Universe: Battle for BFDI
Powers in original universe: lol none
Ability: Technician
Original Appearance: the wiki is your friend
latest?cb=20180405230009.png
Pokemon Appearance: A Type Null with paler fur, shadowy blue eyes and a dimpled mask.
Other: i will try to canon character, since pokemon

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 6107 6108