Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unfair Seafaring {FR RP} {Closed}
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
Hasil wasn't pleased with the mirror's reply. What makes them think he'd ever listen to them? He doesn't take any order except from his clan leader. It didn't look like he was going to get out of here anytime soon. He had to think of a plan. Being tied up clearly puts him at a disadvantage; however, he could use his size to his advantage. "If you won't untie me, shall I force you to do so then?", he replied, a smirk in his lips. "I wonder what will happen if I struggle and rock this small ship of yours?" He was aware that his movements could possible cause damage to this ship.

@Eruvyreth
Hasil wasn't pleased with the mirror's reply. What makes them think he'd ever listen to them? He doesn't take any order except from his clan leader. It didn't look like he was going to get out of here anytime soon. He had to think of a plan. Being tied up clearly puts him at a disadvantage; however, he could use his size to his advantage. "If you won't untie me, shall I force you to do so then?", he replied, a smirk in his lips. "I wonder what will happen if I struggle and rock this small ship of yours?" He was aware that his movements could possible cause damage to this ship.

@Eruvyreth
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
Nacre found remaining calm troublesome. Her heart felt like it had a leak.
Staying stealthy was impossible as she was pushed into a restless search.

She sniffed the air, trying to track her pearl by scent.

She investigated the cargo, only to find stinking barrels of pickled fish and dried meats--she made a face.

Plants were her meal of choice.
Thankfully, she also found dried fruits and pickled vegetables...

Nacre laughed softly to herself. Now was NO time to be eating!

The search continued. Her toes were uncharacteristically sweaty.

The pearl was close. Her soul tingled when it was near, or so she told herself.

Her pearl was distinctly smelly, even among the food stores.

FINALLY, it was there--among a bunch of salt blocks no less.

Odd.

She stuck her claws in, finding the salt wasn't all blocks. At the very bottom of the bin was her pearl.

Nacre was smaller than her pearl, due to her experienced life her body didn't follow. Getting the pearl out was impossible with just herself, especially with the salt in the way.

Again following her noise and her ears high in the air she peeked out above onto the deck.

She spied many dragons, though a green nocturne hatchling got her attention. In her experience, dealing with hatchlings over adults was easier--so she approached, trying to appear confident.

@YarnDrawcia
Nacre found remaining calm troublesome. Her heart felt like it had a leak.
Staying stealthy was impossible as she was pushed into a restless search.

She sniffed the air, trying to track her pearl by scent.

She investigated the cargo, only to find stinking barrels of pickled fish and dried meats--she made a face.

Plants were her meal of choice.
Thankfully, she also found dried fruits and pickled vegetables...

Nacre laughed softly to herself. Now was NO time to be eating!

The search continued. Her toes were uncharacteristically sweaty.

The pearl was close. Her soul tingled when it was near, or so she told herself.

Her pearl was distinctly smelly, even among the food stores.

FINALLY, it was there--among a bunch of salt blocks no less.

Odd.

She stuck her claws in, finding the salt wasn't all blocks. At the very bottom of the bin was her pearl.

Nacre was smaller than her pearl, due to her experienced life her body didn't follow. Getting the pearl out was impossible with just herself, especially with the salt in the way.

Again following her noise and her ears high in the air she peeked out above onto the deck.

She spied many dragons, though a green nocturne hatchling got her attention. In her experience, dealing with hatchlings over adults was easier--so she approached, trying to appear confident.

@YarnDrawcia
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=213204][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/2133/213204.png[/img][/url][/center] The captain stared flatly at Hasil, then sneered as she replied, leaning forward slightly over the helm. [color=#931364][b]"If you dare to take us down, then you sink to the sea floor, too, still tied up like a pig. Now, if you wanted to cooperate, instead, nobody has to drown."[/b][/color] She looked away, then, returning her attention to the ship, and what the others were up to. She scanned the deck for her little fae friend, mumbling to herself. @Solztize
213204.png
The captain stared flatly at Hasil, then sneered as she replied, leaning forward slightly over the helm. "If you dare to take us down, then you sink to the sea floor, too, still tied up like a pig. Now, if you wanted to cooperate, instead, nobody has to drown."
She looked away, then, returning her attention to the ship, and what the others were up to. She scanned the deck for her little fae friend, mumbling to herself.

@Solztize
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/315518/31551745.png[/img][/center] The Pearlcatcher hadn't gone unnoticed in her efforts to search the lower decks, as an ominous presence had watched her throughout her search to find her pearl. The click of clawed steps and the jingle of metal briefly ringed in the darkness after the Pearlcatcher ascended onto the deck, but were she to look back at any point there'd be no obvious signs of what emanated the sound.
31551745.png
The Pearlcatcher hadn't gone unnoticed in her efforts to search the lower decks, as an ominous presence had watched her throughout her search to find her pearl. The click of clawed steps and the jingle of metal briefly ringed in the darkness after the Pearlcatcher ascended onto the deck, but were she to look back at any point there'd be no obvious signs of what emanated the sound.
As the other dragons argued, Yang felt a deep grow come from her stomach, and it was only then that she realized that some time had passed since she had eaten. The dragoness then began to look for any plants that she might be able to eat. She didn’t need much, but there was no telling what the pirates might have on board.
As the other dragons argued, Yang felt a deep grow come from her stomach, and it was only then that she realized that some time had passed since she had eaten. The dragoness then began to look for any plants that she might be able to eat. She didn’t need much, but there was no telling what the pirates might have on board.
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37473736][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/374738/37473736.png[/img][/url][/center] [left][indent] The fae shook her head as she hurried off. She was not nice, but she wouldn't bother arguing with a child when she had work to do. Besides, perhaps he'd cooperate with her better in the future if she allowed him to keep such a thought. Petunia zipped away into the captain's cabin, a little arcane magic was used to assist with the door. It was again used to help her leap onto the desk that was well covered with maps. She took her time and used her claws in a gentle motion to smooth out the pages that were often rolled up. [b]"First we followed the sun.. that means from here we went.. and then we had gone beside it and.."[/b] The fae muttered away to herself like this for some time and used a claw to point at the locations as she recalled them. She had many details to consider - the wind, time passed, where they had left, the unexpected detours.. [b]"Trying to get us lost."[/b] She mumbled on, her head fin fanned out in a quiet annoyance. [b]"Here, that will do."[/b] Petunia gathered the map that was a great deal larger than her. She carried it over her shoulder and darted out to rejoin the mirror's side. It might've been funny to watch - the little fae doing its best to run with a map that threw her off her balance. [b]"Captain."[/b] She announced herself once she came to a stop by Cirina. [/indent][/left]
37473736.png
The fae shook her head as she hurried off. She was not nice, but she wouldn't bother arguing with a child when she had work to do. Besides, perhaps he'd cooperate with her better in the future if she allowed him to keep such a thought. Petunia zipped away into the captain's cabin, a little arcane magic was used to assist with the door. It was again used to help her leap onto the desk that was well covered with maps. She took her time and used her claws in a gentle motion to smooth out the pages that were often rolled up. "First we followed the sun.. that means from here we went.. and then we had gone beside it and.." The fae muttered away to herself like this for some time and used a claw to point at the locations as she recalled them. She had many details to consider - the wind, time passed, where they had left, the unexpected detours.. "Trying to get us lost." She mumbled on, her head fin fanned out in a quiet annoyance.

"Here, that will do." Petunia gathered the map that was a great deal larger than her. She carried it over her shoulder and darted out to rejoin the mirror's side. It might've been funny to watch - the little fae doing its best to run with a map that threw her off her balance. "Captain." She announced herself once she came to a stop by Cirina.
Z-Typhoon-100px.png 5-100.pngOuCLRie.pngOFfZHqy.png DBaZusI.png DE0CDEFE-3359-4983-8E77-777E73E1EC26.png
UzGmb10.png
dXQxiNg.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=213204][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/2133/213204.png[/img][/url][/center] The captain grinned, crooked fangs showing, as Petunia came scuttling up to her side. She reached over with one hand, the other still holding to the wheel, toward the map the Fae held. [color=#931364][b]"There you are. Found a good spot to land, I hope?"[/b][/color] The stiff fins on her head flare slightly, her excitement evident. She's eager to get moving and get rid of some of the lot they picked up- she's already quite bored of the kidnapping, apparently. Despite that, her attention is briefly caught by the little Nocturne, and she watches him- more with her heat-sensitive secondary pair of eyes than her main set, which still looked at Petunia. A cook, he said. Even if he is a hatchling, he's probably better at it than any dragon on her crew. Maybe he was worth keeping. She smirked, an idea starting to form in her mind.
213204.png
The captain grinned, crooked fangs showing, as Petunia came scuttling up to her side. She reached over with one hand, the other still holding to the wheel, toward the map the Fae held. "There you are. Found a good spot to land, I hope?" The stiff fins on her head flare slightly, her excitement evident. She's eager to get moving and get rid of some of the lot they picked up- she's already quite bored of the kidnapping, apparently.
Despite that, her attention is briefly caught by the little Nocturne, and she watches him- more with her heat-sensitive secondary pair of eyes than her main set, which still looked at Petunia. A cook, he said. Even if he is a hatchling, he's probably better at it than any dragon on her crew. Maybe he was worth keeping. She smirked, an idea starting to form in her mind.
Basil turned around the face the Pearlcatcher, still stumbling around without the assistance of his wings to keep him balanced.
"Hi!" he cheerfully greeted the dragon that looked like a hatchling. "I'm Basil! What's your name?"
Basil turned around the face the Pearlcatcher, still stumbling around without the assistance of his wings to keep him balanced.
"Hi!" he cheerfully greeted the dragon that looked like a hatchling. "I'm Basil! What's your name?"
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
As Nacre approached the nocturne hatchling she noticed a skydancer nearby.
A quick look around the deck made her look like the most approachable dragon on deck--she didn't have as many scars.

Nacre sucked in her belly and mustered all her confidence. She wasn't about to come off as weak--even if she didn't have her pearl.

"Hello, Basil!" Nacre always had a quiet, monotone voice--though a fake enthusiasm was attempted.

She dipped her head politely, "My name is Nacre!" She gestured to the surrounding area, "What is this place?

@ YarnDrawcia
--BlitzRyu
As Nacre approached the nocturne hatchling she noticed a skydancer nearby.
A quick look around the deck made her look like the most approachable dragon on deck--she didn't have as many scars.

Nacre sucked in her belly and mustered all her confidence. She wasn't about to come off as weak--even if she didn't have her pearl.

"Hello, Basil!" Nacre always had a quiet, monotone voice--though a fake enthusiasm was attempted.

She dipped her head politely, "My name is Nacre!" She gestured to the surrounding area, "What is this place?

@ YarnDrawcia
--BlitzRyu
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
@misscale

Yang had managed to find some plants to eat, though she didn’t exactly need much. Her attention was then brought towards a pearlcatcher that seemed rather young, too young to be on this ship. Figuring that it wouldn’t hurt to talk to someone, the skydancer simply nodded. “It’s nice to meet you, Nacre. My name is Yang.” The dragoness then have a gentle smile. “I suppose we’re stuck on this ship for the same reasons?”
@misscale

Yang had managed to find some plants to eat, though she didn’t exactly need much. Her attention was then brought towards a pearlcatcher that seemed rather young, too young to be on this ship. Figuring that it wouldn’t hurt to talk to someone, the skydancer simply nodded. “It’s nice to meet you, Nacre. My name is Yang.” The dragoness then have a gentle smile. “I suppose we’re stuck on this ship for the same reasons?”
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12