Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unfair Seafaring {FR RP} {Closed}
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/222984/22298382.png[/img][/center] Zahi was at the blunt of the assault of shards and is knocked away, lying on his back with his black tattered wings splayed out. Was he dead? No, he was just taking the ice shards scratching his numbed skin poorly. His head hung back, maw open and his pointed tongue rolled out and even touching the deck with its tip. He seemed like he may be out [i]cold[/i]. Or he's just playing possum. The fact that his eyes were obscured under his skull mask made it hard to tell.
22298382.png

Zahi was at the blunt of the assault of shards and is knocked away, lying on his back with his black tattered wings splayed out. Was he dead? No, he was just taking the ice shards scratching his numbed skin poorly. His head hung back, maw open and his pointed tongue rolled out and even touching the deck with its tip. He seemed like he may be out cold. Or he's just playing possum. The fact that his eyes were obscured under his skull mask made it hard to tell.
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37473736][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/374738/37473736.png[/img][/url][/center] [left][indent]There was a pause, perhaps one that was painfully long, as the fae blankly stared towards the pearlcatcher. Without a word, the treasured object raised higher and hovered over the edge of the ship - a threat. [b]"I am pleased to have your attention."[/b] Petunia began as she moved a claw to fix her spectacles with an arm still dedicated to the map. [b]"But if you choose to attack me, know that I will lose focus, and your pearl will plummet into the sea."[/b] As she spoke, her wings were lowered and folded away again. The fae's eyes darted between the mirrors, and she began to go on the longest spew of words she had yet to unleash among the presence of the captives. [b]"You are more trouble than any amount of coin could be worth. I have witnessed so little of your being and I already despise being forced to interact with you. You have harmed my captain and her son, and now you threaten me with battle so quickly. If I were crueler, I would have already sent your pearl so far that it may even reach the depths of the Tidelord's darkest seas. If you are clever, child, you will cease this foolish behavior at once. Are you so blind? Did you not witness the damage to my wing? It has practically been entirely devoured off. If you continue to cause trouble for this crew, you shall face worse fates than my lecture and quite arguably, worse than death itself. It may even spread the misfortune to your fellow captives - Or are you more heartless than I? Are my words wasted on your ears? As wasted as they were when I called to others to save me from joining this crew?"[/b] Petunia's fins stayed raised as she spoke, they quivered and twitched in an anger like no other. But would the youthful looking dragon even care? [/indent][/left]
37473736.png
There was a pause, perhaps one that was painfully long, as the fae blankly stared towards the pearlcatcher. Without a word, the treasured object raised higher and hovered over the edge of the ship - a threat. "I am pleased to have your attention." Petunia began as she moved a claw to fix her spectacles with an arm still dedicated to the map. "But if you choose to attack me, know that I will lose focus, and your pearl will plummet into the sea." As she spoke, her wings were lowered and folded away again.

The fae's eyes darted between the mirrors, and she began to go on the longest spew of words she had yet to unleash among the presence of the captives. "You are more trouble than any amount of coin could be worth. I have witnessed so little of your being and I already despise being forced to interact with you. You have harmed my captain and her son, and now you threaten me with battle so quickly. If I were crueler, I would have already sent your pearl so far that it may even reach the depths of the Tidelord's darkest seas. If you are clever, child, you will cease this foolish behavior at once. Are you so blind? Did you not witness the damage to my wing? It has practically been entirely devoured off. If you continue to cause trouble for this crew, you shall face worse fates than my lecture and quite arguably, worse than death itself. It may even spread the misfortune to your fellow captives - Or are you more heartless than I? Are my words wasted on your ears? As wasted as they were when I called to others to save me from joining this crew?" Petunia's fins stayed raised as she spoke, they quivered and twitched in an anger like no other. But would the youthful looking dragon even care?
Z-Typhoon-100px.png 5-100.pngOuCLRie.pngOFfZHqy.png DBaZusI.png DE0CDEFE-3359-4983-8E77-777E73E1EC26.png
UzGmb10.png
dXQxiNg.png
Basil remained hiding behind the barrel. The pirate mister looked dead. The hatchling Nocturne was honestly scared. He would go play with a toy or cook a little snack if he could, but there were no toys on deck and no one has even given him permission to go to the kitchen, if there is one on the ship.
Instead, he began singing a little song to himself. It seems like he's trying to sing some kind of pirate song, but if it is it's not one he knows the lyrics to with "la la lee la"'s only being the main substance to the tune he's "singing".
Basil remained hiding behind the barrel. The pirate mister looked dead. The hatchling Nocturne was honestly scared. He would go play with a toy or cook a little snack if he could, but there were no toys on deck and no one has even given him permission to go to the kitchen, if there is one on the ship.
Instead, he began singing a little song to himself. It seems like he's trying to sing some kind of pirate song, but if it is it's not one he knows the lyrics to with "la la lee la"'s only being the main substance to the tune he's "singing".
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22298383][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/222984/22298383.png[/img][/url][/center] A short cry rang from above, just about drowned out by the rough laughter of the captain. Once again, the smaller purple and green Mirror dove off of the crow's nest, wings spread wide to catch herself. She landed with a hard thump on the deck beside Zahi, and peered down at his face for a moment, looking worried. Finally, she whispered, while reaching out to poke his lolling tongue. [color=#6A5ACD][i]"...Did you die? I'm gonna take your-"[/i][/color] She paused mid-sentence, and looked up to see who was singing. Unable to see the source, she abandoned Zahi, and began to prowl around curiously, following the hatchling's tiny voice. Finally, she came around the barrel he was behind, and grinned widely upon seeing him there. She rather loudly exclaimed, [color=#6A5ACD][b]"Found you! Hi!"[/b][/color] as she leapt up onto the top of the barrel. @YarnDrawcia
22298383.png
A short cry rang from above, just about drowned out by the rough laughter of the captain. Once again, the smaller purple and green Mirror dove off of the crow's nest, wings spread wide to catch herself. She landed with a hard thump on the deck beside Zahi, and peered down at his face for a moment, looking worried. Finally, she whispered, while reaching out to poke his lolling tongue. "...Did you die? I'm gonna take your-" She paused mid-sentence, and looked up to see who was singing. Unable to see the source, she abandoned Zahi, and began to prowl around curiously, following the hatchling's tiny voice. Finally, she came around the barrel he was behind, and grinned widely upon seeing him there. She rather loudly exclaimed, "Found you! Hi!" as she leapt up onto the top of the barrel.

@YarnDrawcia
Nacre raised a brow---how curious.
She wasn't expecting a verbal scolding.

At the fae's threat of throwing her pearl into the water, anger boiled any ice remaining in her.

Her first impulse was to charge the fae and to allow the pearl to drop. Swimming after it would have helped her escape after all...

But of course, if she couldn't manage to hold her pearl on land, she would drown trying to bring it back.

The thought was chilling, almost death instilling.

Nacre took on a relaxed posture and sat down. She said nothing as she stared stoically at the fae. Throwing insults would not be a good idea.
Nacre raised a brow---how curious.
She wasn't expecting a verbal scolding.

At the fae's threat of throwing her pearl into the water, anger boiled any ice remaining in her.

Her first impulse was to charge the fae and to allow the pearl to drop. Swimming after it would have helped her escape after all...

But of course, if she couldn't manage to hold her pearl on land, she would drown trying to bring it back.

The thought was chilling, almost death instilling.

Nacre took on a relaxed posture and sat down. She said nothing as she stared stoically at the fae. Throwing insults would not be a good idea.
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/222984/22298382.png[/img][/center] Zahi twitched slightly when the other young Mirror finished speaking, though it likely went unnoticed when she went to suddenly stalk elsewhere. He rolls over suddenly after she's left, seemingly trying to rise swiftly, but only stumbling over himself instead. A lot of him was still numb from the cold and fresh scratches stung his leathery skin. His interests were currently on Nasira. What was she gonna take that was [i]his[/i]? He'd lower himself into a stalking posture once he'd properly stood up on numb limbs, his freshly cut torso nearly grazing against the deck as he moves to shadow her. He'd deal with the Pearlcatcher another time, he wasn't about to get in his mothers way. Right now, curiosity was what compelled him, even if in the end it may have been nothing.
22298382.png
Zahi twitched slightly when the other young Mirror finished speaking, though it likely went unnoticed when she went to suddenly stalk elsewhere. He rolls over suddenly after she's left, seemingly trying to rise swiftly, but only stumbling over himself instead. A lot of him was still numb from the cold and fresh scratches stung his leathery skin.

His interests were currently on Nasira. What was she gonna take that was his? He'd lower himself into a stalking posture once he'd properly stood up on numb limbs, his freshly cut torso nearly grazing against the deck as he moves to shadow her. He'd deal with the Pearlcatcher another time, he wasn't about to get in his mothers way. Right now, curiosity was what compelled him, even if in the end it may have been nothing.
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37473736][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/374738/37473736.png[/img][/url][/center] [left][indent] The fae waited, expecting something, anything from the pearlcatcher. Yet there was nothing. A deep breath was taken in by Petunia and she began to walk to the captain's quarters once more. The pearl owned by the other dragon still floated, heading towards the dock before it dropped. It landed on the wooden planks with a thud near the skydancer, perfectly safe from sinking into the sea. [b]"I advise letting the child pearl leave, Cirina. She won't sell well and won't be any help to us. Let her suffer trying to get back home from here."[/b] [/indent][/left] @Hisscale @Eruvyreth
37473736.png
The fae waited, expecting something, anything from the pearlcatcher. Yet there was nothing. A deep breath was taken in by Petunia and she began to walk to the captain's quarters once more. The pearl owned by the other dragon still floated, heading towards the dock before it dropped. It landed on the wooden planks with a thud near the skydancer, perfectly safe from sinking into the sea.

"I advise letting the child pearl leave, Cirina. She won't sell well and won't be any help to us. Let her suffer trying to get back home from here."

@Hisscale
@Eruvyreth
Z-Typhoon-100px.png 5-100.pngOuCLRie.pngOFfZHqy.png DBaZusI.png DE0CDEFE-3359-4983-8E77-777E73E1EC26.png
UzGmb10.png
dXQxiNg.png
@eruvyreth

Despite the current situation, Yang figured that it would probably have been best to climb back onto the boat. She may have been sealing her fate, but it was better than dying in some port town. A memory of a cotal that lived in her clan then came to mind. He was a good pirate, so maybe she would find a way home with him. That being said, she was a long way from home. Maybe it would be best if she tried not to look like she was afraid.
@eruvyreth

Despite the current situation, Yang figured that it would probably have been best to climb back onto the boat. She may have been sealing her fate, but it was better than dying in some port town. A memory of a cotal that lived in her clan then came to mind. He was a good pirate, so maybe she would find a way home with him. That being said, she was a long way from home. Maybe it would be best if she tried not to look like she was afraid.
Nacre scowled at the fae. She ran up to her pearl as soon as it touched the ground.
Thankfully it was spared any damage and she cradled it close.
She peered up at the skydancer as if to gauge her reaction.

Nacre then remembered the fae's words and turned to the captain. She craned her head proud and polished her pearl, as if to come off disinterested in those around her.
Nacre scowled at the fae. She ran up to her pearl as soon as it touched the ground.
Thankfully it was spared any damage and she cradled it close.
She peered up at the skydancer as if to gauge her reaction.

Nacre then remembered the fae's words and turned to the captain. She craned her head proud and polished her pearl, as if to come off disinterested in those around her.
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
Basil giggled, having been able to soothe himself.
"Hi pirate miss!" he greeted the Mirror before going on to ask, "Did Nacre and the pirate mister stop fighting?"
He was still feeling concerned about what happen. Especially the state that he saw the male masked Mirror was in last time he checked.
Basil giggled, having been able to soothe himself.
"Hi pirate miss!" he greeted the Mirror before going on to ask, "Did Nacre and the pirate mister stop fighting?"
He was still feeling concerned about what happen. Especially the state that he saw the male masked Mirror was in last time he checked.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12