Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~Sornieth's baffling Village~(Open)
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
XD that's the best one)
XD that's the best one)
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
murderrrrrr)
Nova follows cuz duh.
murderrrrrr)
Nova follows cuz duh.
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
Orca got up and sat on a bench, staying in the sun. She liked the sun since she can gather a lot of sunlight with her grey/white/black scales, since it absorbed sunlight.
Citrine wondered what all would happen today. Probably not much, again..
Orca got up and sat on a bench, staying in the sun. She liked the sun since she can gather a lot of sunlight with her grey/white/black scales, since it absorbed sunlight.
Citrine wondered what all would happen today. Probably not much, again..
@crowdragon could i join? Ik im kinda late but id be happy to read the previous messages!
@crowdragon could i join? Ik im kinda late but id be happy to read the previous messages!
@Ali6616 you may join! Just me sure to do your description.
@Ali6616 you may join! Just me sure to do your description.
Ninohu is lurking somewhere near Tsuki, I think.
Near a lamppost.
Ninohu is lurking somewhere near Tsuki, I think.
Near a lamppost.
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
(When you dont know who Tsuki is XD)
Orca sat up and went into her shop after getting a order for 2 shank knives. So she made them quick but perfect and handed them to the buyer. After they left she walked back to her bench and sat, staring off into space.
(When you dont know who Tsuki is XD)
Orca sat up and went into her shop after getting a order for 2 shank knives. So she made them quick but perfect and handed them to the buyer. After they left she walked back to her bench and sat, staring off into space.
it's nova here...

unless he's stalking tsuki through this thread...
witch is...

-creepy-))
it's nova here...

unless he's stalking tsuki through this thread...
witch is...

-creepy-))
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif

who else is awed by lampposts and want to touch all of them)

who else is awed by lampposts and want to touch all of them)
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
I don't know about you but I think shirts are way more intense than lampposts. Like, you go in one hole and go out three.

(Just picked up great grandma from the emergency room while typing this, (she is ok but she got food poisoning and spent the night at the E.R.) thank you for making my morning suck less @NovaBorn)
I don't know about you but I think shirts are way more intense than lampposts. Like, you go in one hole and go out three.

(Just picked up great grandma from the emergency room while typing this, (she is ok but she got food poisoning and spent the night at the E.R.) thank you for making my morning suck less @NovaBorn)
""I feel I should apologize for what's happened here... some of my employees took things too far."
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67