Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~Sornieth's baffling Village~(Open)
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 66 67
(XD I had to run 2 miles that's why they are jelly (no jealous XD))
"Well, don't worry, I never was really invited to any parties cause dragons thought I was a weirdo since I'm a wildclaw that eats fruit rather than meat, and that I like plants instead of being with others of my species, though I do have one friend that sorta has Real issues like weak bones and stuff, she's a mechanic, even if she uses gold and spare gears and metal to keep her in shape, since she can get broken bones easily." Citrine said.
"Her name is Orcascale- Orca for short, she is a wildclaw like me."
"Ill invite her to the party/celebration so you all can meet her, she's sort of shy but she is really nice, she made the arm for me and shipped it to the place I was at during the war."
(XD I had to run 2 miles that's why they are jelly (no jealous XD))
"Well, don't worry, I never was really invited to any parties cause dragons thought I was a weirdo since I'm a wildclaw that eats fruit rather than meat, and that I like plants instead of being with others of my species, though I do have one friend that sorta has Real issues like weak bones and stuff, she's a mechanic, even if she uses gold and spare gears and metal to keep her in shape, since she can get broken bones easily." Citrine said.
"Her name is Orcascale- Orca for short, she is a wildclaw like me."
"Ill invite her to the party/celebration so you all can meet her, she's sort of shy but she is really nice, she made the arm for me and shipped it to the place I was at during the war."
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
"That's pretty cool. So, what kind of party thingy is this?" NOva retired her pans to the shelf and sat down.
"That's pretty cool. So, what kind of party thingy is this?" NOva retired her pans to the shelf and sat down.
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
"Celebration, with cake and sweets and stuff." Citrine replied.
"Celebration, with cake and sweets and stuff." Citrine replied.
"Hah, I don't get invited to parties much, at least, not the reputable kind."

Ammanas continued sharpening his knife with his slow repetitive drags across the stone.

"Tell me about your friend Orca, she seems like an interesting character."
"Hah, I don't get invited to parties much, at least, not the reputable kind."

Ammanas continued sharpening his knife with his slow repetitive drags across the stone.

"Tell me about your friend Orca, she seems like an interesting character."
""I feel I should apologize for what's happened here... some of my employees took things too far."
"Orca is a mechanic, so to speak. Though she doesnt really like to be in big groups but she normally sticks to a small group. She really likes shiny things and gifts, which she attaches to the gold things that support her, since she was born with bones that were too weak, and her favorite color is gold and blue, you'd have to see her yourself to know more about her." Citrine replied.
"I'll go get her, be right back!" Citrine said walking out the door to the town, dragging back Orca, even though Orca is larger than her.
"This is Orca!" Citrine said, walking into the door.
"Oh, H-hello everyone..?" Orca said quietly.
Orca is a sort of grey patterned wildclaw that looks rather different from different patterns, with lots of what look like springlocks on her to help her walks and do everyday stuff, the gears often turn whenever she moves, to help move the pieces for her. She also wears goggles when at the forge but keeps them on her. She has gold eyes when she takes off the goggles, since she is in the light flight. She has a blue silk scarf around her neck with another scarf that goes with the gold things on her.. She is rather shiny in the sun, and her goggles glow faintly at night. Though she doesnt talk all too much but likes to talk.
"Orca is a mechanic, so to speak. Though she doesnt really like to be in big groups but she normally sticks to a small group. She really likes shiny things and gifts, which she attaches to the gold things that support her, since she was born with bones that were too weak, and her favorite color is gold and blue, you'd have to see her yourself to know more about her." Citrine replied.
"I'll go get her, be right back!" Citrine said walking out the door to the town, dragging back Orca, even though Orca is larger than her.
"This is Orca!" Citrine said, walking into the door.
"Oh, H-hello everyone..?" Orca said quietly.
Orca is a sort of grey patterned wildclaw that looks rather different from different patterns, with lots of what look like springlocks on her to help her walks and do everyday stuff, the gears often turn whenever she moves, to help move the pieces for her. She also wears goggles when at the forge but keeps them on her. She has gold eyes when she takes off the goggles, since she is in the light flight. She has a blue silk scarf around her neck with another scarf that goes with the gold things on her.. She is rather shiny in the sun, and her goggles glow faintly at night. Though she doesnt talk all too much but likes to talk.
"Hello Orca, I'm Ammanas. "

Ammanas flipped the stone poured a little more water from the canteen onto the stone. He then returned to rhythmically dragging the knife along the stone.
"Hello Orca, I'm Ammanas. "

Ammanas flipped the stone poured a little more water from the canteen onto the stone. He then returned to rhythmically dragging the knife along the stone.
""I feel I should apologize for what's happened here... some of my employees took things too far."
Nova peeked from behind a shelf. "Hiya, I'm Nova" she then went back to observbing the behind of the shelf.
Nova peeked from behind a shelf. "Hiya, I'm Nova" she then went back to observbing the behind of the shelf.
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
Cruq how did ye make the button tiny so it will fit in signatures?)
Cruq how did ye make the button tiny so it will fit in signatures?)
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
Sorry school, I made my own button so it fit.)
"Hello, Ammanas and Nova, nice to meet you too, I'm Orcascale or Orca for short." Orca replied.
"She is a mechanic!" Citrine said.
"Yeah.." Orca replied silently.
" A sort of bad one since I'm weak" Orca said.
Sorry school, I made my own button so it fit.)
"Hello, Ammanas and Nova, nice to meet you too, I'm Orcascale or Orca for short." Orca replied.
"She is a mechanic!" Citrine said.
"Yeah.." Orca replied silently.
" A sort of bad one since I'm weak" Orca said.
"Aw come on now! you look to have done a fine job of being a mechanic, especially if you are working on yourself. It takes a special kind of person to be a mechanic. You need special skills and a light touch. " [right][img]https://twibbon.blob.core.windows.net/twibbon/2015/306/581ec96d-0776-4c74-ad31-05b3ea3dc6cc.png[/img][/right] [right](It is Wednesday)[/right]
"Aw come on now! you look to have done a fine job of being a mechanic, especially if you are working on yourself. It takes a special kind of person to be a mechanic. You need special skills and a light touch. "
581ec96d-0776-4c74-ad31-05b3ea3dc6cc.png
(It is Wednesday)
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 66 67