Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Change in Order (open)
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 55 56
With my book in tow I made my way to breakfast, finding Savannah already in the hall. I grab my breakfast and sit besides her.
"You're up rather early, didn't sleep well I take it." I say taking a bit out of my cold meal. She seemed a bit out of it, possibly due to exhaustion and maybe something else.
"You seem distracted, is something wrong?" I ask finishing up my meal a bit faster than usual.

(Damsel)
I appeared in front of the Wildlclaw much to his surprise.
"Before? Oh how dreadful, what possibly for?" I say in response, mocking him in his own voice.
"I'd go mad with nothing to do in a bleak place like this, a wonder you're still sane!" I mock further, landing on the ground, bells jingling as I look up at the bewildered Wildclaw.
"However, I'm in a position to make you an offer of freedom. You help me, and I get you out! sound like a deal?" I tell him, returning to my normal voice, claws outstretched.
With my book in tow I made my way to breakfast, finding Savannah already in the hall. I grab my breakfast and sit besides her.
"You're up rather early, didn't sleep well I take it." I say taking a bit out of my cold meal. She seemed a bit out of it, possibly due to exhaustion and maybe something else.
"You seem distracted, is something wrong?" I ask finishing up my meal a bit faster than usual.

(Damsel)
I appeared in front of the Wildlclaw much to his surprise.
"Before? Oh how dreadful, what possibly for?" I say in response, mocking him in his own voice.
"I'd go mad with nothing to do in a bleak place like this, a wonder you're still sane!" I mock further, landing on the ground, bells jingling as I look up at the bewildered Wildclaw.
"However, I'm in a position to make you an offer of freedom. You help me, and I get you out! sound like a deal?" I tell him, returning to my normal voice, claws outstretched.
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
For a single moment, Savannah simply stared at the Nocturne with a blank, almost depressed-looking gaze before suddenly reverting back to her usual cheery personality. "Oh my Icewarden, is that you Abbadon?" She exclaimed, clearly surprised, as she now seemingly towered over the former Guardian. "Wow Abby, I almost didn't recognize you back there! Look at how much larger I am compared to you now!"

The Wildclaw quickly stuffed the remains of her breakfast into her mouth. "You must be seriously rich if you actually managed to afford one of those scroll-thingies! I'd never be able to make that much in a lifetime!" Savannah finished with a wide grin.
For a single moment, Savannah simply stared at the Nocturne with a blank, almost depressed-looking gaze before suddenly reverting back to her usual cheery personality. "Oh my Icewarden, is that you Abbadon?" She exclaimed, clearly surprised, as she now seemingly towered over the former Guardian. "Wow Abby, I almost didn't recognize you back there! Look at how much larger I am compared to you now!"

The Wildclaw quickly stuffed the remains of her breakfast into her mouth. "You must be seriously rich if you actually managed to afford one of those scroll-thingies! I'd never be able to make that much in a lifetime!" Savannah finished with a wide grin.
60bawEH.png hiya thar, it's me, an absolute trashbag
?jKX9k=party.png
pokefarm
"In the scales, but don't take my smaller stature for granted. And how I ended up like this is a bit more complicated than just a simple scroll, a story for later though. But there is something I must tell you, come by the training hall later, I'll explain there; not to mention I'd like to try out my new body." I tell Savannah, picking up one of the insects I snagged out of curiosity and looking at it.
"You know, I never got the appeal of eating insects." I tell her.
"But that's besides the point, we can have our fun later and we can talk of more important matters. Sunset agreeable with you?" I ask as I meet her eyes, noticing a small hint of blue. Vitiligo, she took my advice.
"I hear you met one of the guardians I recorded, it's not often a guardian does anything that would warrant imprisonment. She seems harmless and cooperated well with me, I wouldn't worry about her. There are a few in that wing who are more violent though." I tell Savannah as I bite into the insect, chewing curiously at the taste. Not bad but not the same as meat, it would work if nothing else was available I suppose.

(Diamond)
"They suspect me, but how confused they will be when there is nothing to be tracked. A tiny Fae who sends the books directly to my room to be cataloged and hidden away, perfect. You strike tonight." I tell the small male Fae who simply nodded and went on his way, a smirk painting my crystal face.
"In the scales, but don't take my smaller stature for granted. And how I ended up like this is a bit more complicated than just a simple scroll, a story for later though. But there is something I must tell you, come by the training hall later, I'll explain there; not to mention I'd like to try out my new body." I tell Savannah, picking up one of the insects I snagged out of curiosity and looking at it.
"You know, I never got the appeal of eating insects." I tell her.
"But that's besides the point, we can have our fun later and we can talk of more important matters. Sunset agreeable with you?" I ask as I meet her eyes, noticing a small hint of blue. Vitiligo, she took my advice.
"I hear you met one of the guardians I recorded, it's not often a guardian does anything that would warrant imprisonment. She seems harmless and cooperated well with me, I wouldn't worry about her. There are a few in that wing who are more violent though." I tell Savannah as I bite into the insect, chewing curiously at the taste. Not bad but not the same as meat, it would work if nothing else was available I suppose.

(Diamond)
"They suspect me, but how confused they will be when there is nothing to be tracked. A tiny Fae who sends the books directly to my room to be cataloged and hidden away, perfect. You strike tonight." I tell the small male Fae who simply nodded and went on his way, a smirk painting my crystal face.
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
A veil of scorn seemed to cover Savannah's face as Abbadon mentioned the imprisoned Guardian, but a split-second later it was pushed away again. "I am very much willing to beat you up, Abby! Lucky for you, I've got a day free today!" She spoke in a excited tone. "Don't think you'll be able to beat me though!"

With a quick claw, she snagged a small chunk of her meat and tossed it at the Nocturne. "I'm not hungry anymore, you can have this." Savannah grinned.
A veil of scorn seemed to cover Savannah's face as Abbadon mentioned the imprisoned Guardian, but a split-second later it was pushed away again. "I am very much willing to beat you up, Abby! Lucky for you, I've got a day free today!" She spoke in a excited tone. "Don't think you'll be able to beat me though!"

With a quick claw, she snagged a small chunk of her meat and tossed it at the Nocturne. "I'm not hungry anymore, you can have this." Savannah grinned.
?jKX9k=party.png
pokefarm
I snag the piece of meat out of the air with my large wing claw, impaling it clean through. I pull it off and take a bite out of it, giving a glance to Savannah that said 'Try me.'
"In that case I'll be in the sparring hall in a little bit, just got a few things to take care of." I say as I go to take my leave to finish the few things that needed to be done.
Once to the Archives I took a small detour back home, to gather some strength and to hide this book of mine. Leaving it anywhere here would be dangerous, the wrong dragon could get their claws on it. The Foxfire Brambles would make the best place to hide this, and one excursion later resulted in almost foxfire blue patterning all over me. I sighed at my sensitivity to magical energies they constantly changed me, more to explain to Savannah and the others.
But I made my way back and took care of the inventory check, a few books still missing; yet a few were back where they should be. I took note of this as I made my way through, I spotted a small fae and pearlcatcher discussing psychology with each other. Something somewhat normal here, I also ran into the elder guardian I roomed with. We greeted each other with an acknowledging nod and went on our way. Once finished I made my way to the sparring hall, I knew my now small claws wouldn't do much. Thankfully a little magic could solve that.
I snag the piece of meat out of the air with my large wing claw, impaling it clean through. I pull it off and take a bite out of it, giving a glance to Savannah that said 'Try me.'
"In that case I'll be in the sparring hall in a little bit, just got a few things to take care of." I say as I go to take my leave to finish the few things that needed to be done.
Once to the Archives I took a small detour back home, to gather some strength and to hide this book of mine. Leaving it anywhere here would be dangerous, the wrong dragon could get their claws on it. The Foxfire Brambles would make the best place to hide this, and one excursion later resulted in almost foxfire blue patterning all over me. I sighed at my sensitivity to magical energies they constantly changed me, more to explain to Savannah and the others.
But I made my way back and took care of the inventory check, a few books still missing; yet a few were back where they should be. I took note of this as I made my way through, I spotted a small fae and pearlcatcher discussing psychology with each other. Something somewhat normal here, I also ran into the elder guardian I roomed with. We greeted each other with an acknowledging nod and went on our way. Once finished I made my way to the sparring hall, I knew my now small claws wouldn't do much. Thankfully a little magic could solve that.
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
Savannah hurried to the sparring hall, though she soon realized that she might've arrived a little bit too early. She wondered what the "few things" Abbadon needed to were, while impatiently tapping her claws on the hard floor. "If that dragon changes colour or something stupid like that, I'll bite my feet off." The Wildclaw muttered to herself, telling herself that she was only being half-sarcastic.

And lo and behold, as Abbadon finally showed up, she seemed to be sporting some new, bright blue scales. "Wonder how that happened, Abby." Savannah snickered.
Savannah hurried to the sparring hall, though she soon realized that she might've arrived a little bit too early. She wondered what the "few things" Abbadon needed to were, while impatiently tapping her claws on the hard floor. "If that dragon changes colour or something stupid like that, I'll bite my feet off." The Wildclaw muttered to herself, telling herself that she was only being half-sarcastic.

And lo and behold, as Abbadon finally showed up, she seemed to be sporting some new, bright blue scales. "Wonder how that happened, Abby." Savannah snickered.
?jKX9k=party.png
pokefarm
I approached Savannah who just seemed amused.
"If you're wondering, blame the children of the Shadowbinder and their tricks. Bit hard to hide when you're bright foxfire blue. But that's not what we're here to discuss. I doubt you're used to fighting small opponents, and Nocturnes are quick. Normally these claws wouldn't do much but I'm not normal now am I?" I say to her as I gather my magic around my claws and wings. Long hooked talons that could rival a Ridgeback adorned my hands and feet, three long blades of energy spread along the edges of my wings, and a trident of energy sprouted from the tip of my tail. In my concentration and readiness my feathers spread out and energy flowed from my eyes in a wisp like manner. I watched Savannah who seemed a bit unsure watch me, but I would let her make the first move.
I approached Savannah who just seemed amused.
"If you're wondering, blame the children of the Shadowbinder and their tricks. Bit hard to hide when you're bright foxfire blue. But that's not what we're here to discuss. I doubt you're used to fighting small opponents, and Nocturnes are quick. Normally these claws wouldn't do much but I'm not normal now am I?" I say to her as I gather my magic around my claws and wings. Long hooked talons that could rival a Ridgeback adorned my hands and feet, three long blades of energy spread along the edges of my wings, and a trident of energy sprouted from the tip of my tail. In my concentration and readiness my feathers spread out and energy flowed from my eyes in a wisp like manner. I watched Savannah who seemed a bit unsure watch me, but I would let her make the first move.
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
@InanisRex can I join this rp?
@InanisRex can I join this rp?
?V8783=party.pngbB2Em.gifjsHaP.gif
(Go ahead, do you mind being a prisoner? One of ours dropped out it seems. @TruthandLies )
(Go ahead, do you mind being a prisoner? One of ours dropped out it seems. @TruthandLies )
a3c5lWN.png[img][/img]
(InanisRex sure should I post a pic of my dragon? And can you tell me what is happening?)
(InanisRex sure should I post a pic of my dragon? And can you tell me what is happening?)
?V8783=party.pngbB2Em.gifjsHaP.gif
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 55 56