Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Twelfth Flight RP (request to join)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 440 441
Quill jumped at Tsuki. Deities above, calm down! And we leave whenever you're ready," she said. "I don't need a weapon, I think." she dissmised with a flick of her wings. The Nocturne also sharpened her claws, imagining them sunk into an ennemy's flesh.

(Sorry for being the most inactive person ever >.<)
Quill jumped at Tsuki. Deities above, calm down! And we leave whenever you're ready," she said. "I don't need a weapon, I think." she dissmised with a flick of her wings. The Nocturne also sharpened her claws, imagining them sunk into an ennemy's flesh.

(Sorry for being the most inactive person ever >.<)
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
LOL, hehe) Tsuki paced a bit. "Sorry, making things gets me worked up. Usually I take this time to torchure some random dragon by giving a speech, but IS EVERYONE READY I AM SO READY!"
LOL, hehe) Tsuki paced a bit. "Sorry, making things gets me worked up. Usually I take this time to torchure some random dragon by giving a speech, but IS EVERYONE READY I AM SO READY!"
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
"YES I AM READY SHUT YOUR PIEHOLES PLEASE." she yelled at Tsuki. "BE PATIENT, OR YOU CAN MEET MY FIST."

(lesgo)
"YES I AM READY SHUT YOUR PIEHOLES PLEASE." she yelled at Tsuki. "BE PATIENT, OR YOU CAN MEET MY FIST."

(lesgo)
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
“Quill, watch it hun. Don’t make me knock you out again~” Lycus playfully traces a claw under her chin. “I’m ready, too! LET’S ADVENTURE!”
“Quill, watch it hun. Don’t make me knock you out again~” Lycus playfully traces a claw under her chin. “I’m ready, too! LET’S ADVENTURE!”
1E71D593-D9DE-4817-801E-70F75C722D52_500x100.png
The Nocturne blushed sheepishly. "Yeah, yeah. Okay. But wait for Serenity." she mumbled.
The Nocturne blushed sheepishly. "Yeah, yeah. Okay. But wait for Serenity." she mumbled.
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
"OK ILL TRY!" Tsuki jumped up and started flying towards the wastelands, smiling at the wind. Shifting her wings, she flew at a steady past.comeonslowpokesmytalonsareitchingforadventureohireallyneedtogiveaspeechsoonmybrainisinlikeoverdrivemaybereadingabooknoonowereflying
"OK ILL TRY!" Tsuki jumped up and started flying towards the wastelands, smiling at the wind. Shifting her wings, she flew at a steady past.comeonslowpokesmytalonsareitchingforadventureohireallyneedtogiveaspeechsoonmybrainisinlikeoverdrivemaybereadingabooknoonowereflying
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
"CMON SERE WAKE UP FROM STARING AT THE STAFF!" she flew around evryones heads, barely heard over the wind
"CMON SERE WAKE UP FROM STARING AT THE STAFF!" she flew around evryones heads, barely heard over the wind
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
"H-hey! Wait up!" Lycus grabbed Quill by her claw and looked at her with puppy eyes. "I wanna adventure, too..."
"H-hey! Wait up!" Lycus grabbed Quill by her claw and looked at her with puppy eyes. "I wanna adventure, too..."
1E71D593-D9DE-4817-801E-70F75C722D52_500x100.png
Quill smiled at Lycus, then flew up to Tsuki totally not whacking her in the side while she's at it, and waited for Lycus.
Quill smiled at Lycus, then flew up to Tsuki totally not whacking her in the side while she's at it, and waited for Lycus.
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
i gtg) thanks for totally not hitting Tsuki) Tsuki started flying, getting this blank stare look. (bahhhhhhhhh craaazzyyyyy follllkkss)
i gtg) thanks for totally not hitting Tsuki) Tsuki started flying, getting this blank stare look. (bahhhhhhhhh craaazzyyyyy follllkkss)
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 440 441