Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Twelfth Flight RP (request to join)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 440 441
"Sure. I'll go gather the stuff. I'll be back for the rest of you guys if you want some."
Tsuki trotted to the cave, then ran to the forest, gathered sticks, ran back, put the sticks in the fire, poured out the contents of one pocket in her sack, ran to get more sticks. How will I make it retractable? Tsuki ran through ways in her mind, but chose the simplest. She got a tray, made for smelting, and melted some iron on it. She looked for a hammer, finding one in a storage place in the cave. She started forming the bar, hitting and hitting until all her arms were sore. She went and grabed a cup she didn't think would melt, and used that to make the bracelet type attachment that would connect to Lyus's forearm. This better be the right size. Tsuki started to make the blade part pointed, and hammered once again. After that, she got metal she had made while waiting for most of it to cool, and attached it to the blade and bracelet. She let the finished project cool and rested by the fire, checking on the contraption once in awhile.
"Sure. I'll go gather the stuff. I'll be back for the rest of you guys if you want some."
Tsuki trotted to the cave, then ran to the forest, gathered sticks, ran back, put the sticks in the fire, poured out the contents of one pocket in her sack, ran to get more sticks. How will I make it retractable? Tsuki ran through ways in her mind, but chose the simplest. She got a tray, made for smelting, and melted some iron on it. She looked for a hammer, finding one in a storage place in the cave. She started forming the bar, hitting and hitting until all her arms were sore. She went and grabed a cup she didn't think would melt, and used that to make the bracelet type attachment that would connect to Lyus's forearm. This better be the right size. Tsuki started to make the blade part pointed, and hammered once again. After that, she got metal she had made while waiting for most of it to cool, and attached it to the blade and bracelet. She let the finished project cool and rested by the fire, checking on the contraption once in awhile.
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
WOOOO MAGIC STAFFF WOOO)
WOOOO MAGIC STAFFF WOOO)
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
Serenity ran into the cave and grabbed her mothers metal staff
Serenity ran into the cave and grabbed her mothers metal staff
CLICK ON MAH EGGS AND DERGS PLEASE
0DnUf.gifHOYbk.gifg4y1h.gift3y1Q.gif
Tsuki looked at the staff. "That's really cool. Do you know who made it?" I need to visit this dragons grave when there dead. That's a pretty good staff.
Tsuki looked at the staff. "That's really cool. Do you know who made it?" I need to visit this dragons grave when there dead. That's a pretty good staff.
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
Lycus examined the weapon Tsuki had made.
“It’s... perfect. Is it cool enough to try on now, or should I wait a bit?”
Lycus examined the weapon Tsuki had made.
“It’s... perfect. Is it cool enough to try on now, or should I wait a bit?”
1E71D593-D9DE-4817-801E-70F75C722D52_500x100.png
Tsuki glanced at the weapon and Lycus. "It should be, but dont put it on any delicate scales or anything."
Tsuki glanced at the weapon and Lycus. "It should be, but dont put it on any delicate scales or anything."
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
Lycus wrapped his arm with a few strips of leather, then positioned the bracelet on his forearm and secured it to its place. He snapped his arm back and forth, testing the reliability of the blade. “Glade keeper forbid I ever have to use this... but it’ll be ready if I have to. Thank you, Tsuki.”
Lycus wrapped his arm with a few strips of leather, then positioned the bracelet on his forearm and secured it to its place. He snapped his arm back and forth, testing the reliability of the blade. “Glade keeper forbid I ever have to use this... but it’ll be ready if I have to. Thank you, Tsuki.”
1E71D593-D9DE-4817-801E-70F75C722D52_500x100.png
"Welcome. I think I'll make use of this sharped leftover." Tsuki grabbed the leftover, sharpening her talons until they were almost minni daggers.
"Welcome. I think I'll make use of this sharped leftover." Tsuki grabbed the leftover, sharpening her talons until they were almost minni daggers.
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
“The staff was made by Lightweaver himself, I never saw my mom use it, I never really saw her, but I was walking through the cave and I found it. The weirdest thing is, it has my name engraved in Runic in it.”
“The staff was made by Lightweaver himself, I never saw my mom use it, I never really saw her, but I was walking through the cave and I found it. The weirdest thing is, it has my name engraved in Runic in it.”
CLICK ON MAH EGGS AND DERGS PLEASE
0DnUf.gifHOYbk.gifg4y1h.gift3y1Q.gif
Tsuki whistled. "That's cool and mysterious. Maybe your mom knew you would need it. Now when are we leaving? QUILL WHEN WE LEAVING?"
Tsuki whistled. "That's cool and mysterious. Maybe your mom knew you would need it. Now when are we leaving? QUILL WHEN WE LEAVING?"
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 440 441