Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Twelfth Flight RP (request to join)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 440 441
The Nocturne tilted her head towards Tsuki. "No, go on. If it's about fufilling my point of life, I'm interested." she said amusingly.
The Nocturne tilted her head towards Tsuki. "No, go on. If it's about fufilling my point of life, I'm interested." she said amusingly.
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
"Ack. I warn you, it starts out ok, but it always goes downhill."
But in the back of her mind, it was mayhem. And then hermouth started moving. Fastly.
"OKsoyouhavereadbooksaboutthisplace.Youhavemadethisplaceyourdreamdestination, whatyouhavereadabout,whatyouwishtovisit. Nowyouarefuffiling....well,illljust say pointoflifebutthereswaymoretolife, butanywaysoonyouwillnotjustreadthebooksandhavethepicturesinyourmind, you can improvethebooks,makethembetterandcorrectthedefects. Youcouldwriteyourownbook,orwhenyouroldyoucanbethenationalstoryteller! Orgoonmoreadventures!Orvisitdragonsthere!Orbecomeacreaturetamer!YOUWILLBEGREATASTHELEAF!THELEAFHASSOMANYCHOICESTHATITCANFUFFILIFIT'SJUSTBLOWNAWAYBYTHEWIND!YOUCANBEALEAF!" Tsuki kept on talking and talking, about leafs and saplings and ice and snow and shadows, on and on. Once her mouth moved, it took a bit to stop the engine.
"Ack. I warn you, it starts out ok, but it always goes downhill."
But in the back of her mind, it was mayhem. And then hermouth started moving. Fastly.
"OKsoyouhavereadbooksaboutthisplace.Youhavemadethisplaceyourdreamdestination, whatyouhavereadabout,whatyouwishtovisit. Nowyouarefuffiling....well,illljust say pointoflifebutthereswaymoretolife, butanywaysoonyouwillnotjustreadthebooksandhavethepicturesinyourmind, you can improvethebooks,makethembetterandcorrectthedefects. Youcouldwriteyourownbook,orwhenyouroldyoucanbethenationalstoryteller! Orgoonmoreadventures!Orvisitdragonsthere!Orbecomeacreaturetamer!YOUWILLBEGREATASTHELEAF!THELEAFHASSOMANYCHOICESTHATITCANFUFFILIFIT'SJUSTBLOWNAWAYBYTHEWIND!YOUCANBEALEAF!" Tsuki kept on talking and talking, about leafs and saplings and ice and snow and shadows, on and on. Once her mouth moved, it took a bit to stop the engine.
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
Quill watched Tsuki, definitely amused. She also searched for a bit of honey; this Skydancer's throat was going to be sore after a bit.
Quill watched Tsuki, definitely amused. She also searched for a bit of honey; this Skydancer's throat was going to be sore after a bit.
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
lol) "THELEAFSARE- she abruptly cut off. "Nay. I am not finishing that." You've done it again, you worm. She mumble her thoughts under her breath aswell.
lol) "THELEAFSARE- she abruptly cut off. "Nay. I am not finishing that." You've done it again, you worm. She mumble her thoughts under her breath aswell.
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
Quill smiled. "Perhaps you should get some honey. If you don't mind the stings, it can be really useful for your poor throat." She said. "I can take care of the stings if you get stung. Or I can just get it myself, either way, take pity on your vocal box!"
Quill smiled. "Perhaps you should get some honey. If you don't mind the stings, it can be really useful for your poor throat." She said. "I can take care of the stings if you get stung. Or I can just get it myself, either way, take pity on your vocal box!"
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
Tsuki laughed, then folded her wings down and dropped like a rock, spreading them out right before she hit the ground. She made a fire and put it on a stick. Then she became silent, and followed a buzzing noise. A whole hive, yep, yep. She patted the fire until it was just smoke, then put the smokeing stick in a hole in the hive. I really hope that guardian wasn't crazy.
Tsuki laughed, then folded her wings down and dropped like a rock, spreading them out right before she hit the ground. She made a fire and put it on a stick. Then she became silent, and followed a buzzing noise. A whole hive, yep, yep. She patted the fire until it was just smoke, then put the smokeing stick in a hole in the hive. I really hope that guardian wasn't crazy.
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
Tsuki grabbed some honey, the bees buzzing quieter now, and slowly walked away, feeling a sting on her tail and shoulder.
She flew back up, with the honey treasure dipping everywhere.
Tsuki grabbed some honey, the bees buzzing quieter now, and slowly walked away, feeling a sting on her tail and shoulder.
She flew back up, with the honey treasure dipping everywhere.
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
Birb_Cult.gif
The Nocturne's eyes widened. "You just needed a bit of it, but okay," she said. "Do you want me to take care of your stings? They might get infected, or sore." Offered Quill.
The Nocturne's eyes widened. "You just needed a bit of it, but okay," she said. "Do you want me to take care of your stings? They might get infected, or sore." Offered Quill.
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
Lycus wasn’t sure if he was laughing or crying, all he could tell was that colors were everywhere and he was a victim of a crayon tidal wave. He laughed again at Tsuki, who definitely seemed to be having a lot of fun, before he gagged on another crayon.
Lycus wasn’t sure if he was laughing or crying, all he could tell was that colors were everywhere and he was a victim of a crayon tidal wave. He laughed again at Tsuki, who definitely seemed to be having a lot of fun, before he gagged on another crayon.
1E71D593-D9DE-4817-801E-70F75C722D52_500x100.png
Serenity was yards behind. She was very slow, but didn’t complain, when and if they stopped for the night she’d catch up.
Serenity was yards behind. She was very slow, but didn’t complain, when and if they stopped for the night she’d catch up.
CLICK ON MAH EGGS AND DERGS PLEASE
0DnUf.gifHOYbk.gifg4y1h.gift3y1Q.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 440 441