Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clans of the Heavens- IC Thread
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Swallowtail | Skyclan | Stormwind & Briarleaf

Swallowtail took her time, because she couldn't focus on such little things as balance or direction right now. But she did have many things to think about, or rather to feel about, so she followed the curves and dips of the mountain without complaint.
However, as her blue eyes lifted to climb over a particularly large boulder, she spotted the white and brown shapes of Stormwind and Briarleaf coming towards her, respectively.
Oh no no no, not yet, please not yet-
Foolish as it was, Swallowtail couldn't help but glance over her shoulder at the boulder she had just leaped down from, wondering if she couldn't hide behind it.
Too soon, they were upon her.
She swallowed hard and averted her eyes, afraid they would see too much if she let them see her face.
However, a ripple of surprise thrust through her cloud of turmoil at Stormwind's word choice and she looked up, caught by surprise, even as he hastily rectified it. And then he noticed her side, which must have started bleeding again- drat that cut- and moved to offer her his shoulder.
And it was so nice and so different from everything she had just experienced and so utterly Stormwind that Swallowtail couldn't stop it when burning rose to her eyes faster than she could keep up, and she hastily whipped her head away, choking on a sob that came out of nowhere.
She coughed hard, embarrassed heat swirling under her fur as she tried to disguise the pitiful noise with hacking coughs.
Smooth, Swallowtail.
This is so stupid.
"U- Um. I...ate a..." She glanced at Stormwind, then at Briarleaf. "...porcupine."
She flushed. "I mean- not a porcupine- I just meant I have a-"
She shook her head, too exhausted to come up with a decent excuse, especially when she'd already butchered it.
"Nevermind," she meowed, a familiar tingle of exasperation washing over her, and glanced at Stormwind sideways, afraid of how much he would see if she looked at him head-on.
"I don't want to- to get blood on you," she meowed softly, transferring her gaze to her paws. She took a deep breath.
"Thanks for coming all this way," she said, still staring at the rock, because it was so much easier than looking either tom in the eye. "I'm sorry I've caused trouble. I'm sure you- you want to be napping or something."
So she didn't have to look at them, she turned and swept her tongue over her red side several times, embarrassment prickling under her pelt.

Jasminepaw | Skyclan | Poppythorn

Jasminepaw glared at the aloe vera sitting there in the crevice of the rocks, smugly waving slimy strands at her.
Oh, it thought it was so clever, growing just out of her reach.
Well, I got news for you-
The medicine cat apprentice put her comfrey and horsetail down, carefully covering it with a beech leaf, and crouched, tensed. Then she launched herself at the mountainside, scrambling to get to the annoying plant, and she swore it grinned as she got so close only to slip back down.
You little mousebrain.
She hissed as she landed in a heap, before getting the idea to climb onto a ledge and leaping to another, and with a few tries, managed to get to the nasty herb.
Smirking, Jasminepaw bent to pick it, and then she leaped back down and bundled it up with the others. That should be enough for now.
So she picked up the fragrant bunch and padded back towards the camp, her mind flitting back to the topic of love and Poppythorn.
Well, Poppythorn was due for a check-up after giving birth anyway. She'd question her as soon as she got back to camp.

When she padded into camp, she glanced around, wondering at how deserted it was.
Shrugging to herself, Jasminepaw went ahead and stored the herbs into her den, and then pulled out some bramble twigs, because she had decided that Poppythorn should probably sleep after this whole ordeal.
She hesitated, analyzing the amount of herbs left, but ultimately decided this was all she should spare. After all, this was Leaf-fall- the time of stocking up for Leaf-bare.
And sleep was the best remedy of all, so Jasminepaw picked up the twigs and padded jauntily to the nursery, a smile growing across her face at the thought of seeing her friend again.
She stepped inside, eyes adjusting to the gloom, and immediately began purring as she spotted Poppythorn curled in a nest on the far side.
"Hello, my dear friend," she purred, trotting to her and putting down the twigs, and then proceeding to flop over beside her. She rolled onto her back, itching her head blissfully against the floor and presenting the ceiling with her prodigiously fluffy stomach. "How are you feeling?"
She peeked at her sideways and purred more loudly. "I'm glad you're here. Although I wish it was under better circumstances." She rolled over to face her and leaned forward to rub her head against hers, glancing down at Aspenkit as she did so. "But on the brighter side of things, we get to spend a whole moon together. Oh, and I brought you bramble twigs so you could get to sleep more easily," she added, nudging the wood over to her, and rested her head down on her paws. "But if you want to talk first, I'd like that too. But you don't have to, of course, because you must be exhausted and you really should sleep soon."
Swallowtail | Skyclan | Stormwind & Briarleaf

Swallowtail took her time, because she couldn't focus on such little things as balance or direction right now. But she did have many things to think about, or rather to feel about, so she followed the curves and dips of the mountain without complaint.
However, as her blue eyes lifted to climb over a particularly large boulder, she spotted the white and brown shapes of Stormwind and Briarleaf coming towards her, respectively.
Oh no no no, not yet, please not yet-
Foolish as it was, Swallowtail couldn't help but glance over her shoulder at the boulder she had just leaped down from, wondering if she couldn't hide behind it.
Too soon, they were upon her.
She swallowed hard and averted her eyes, afraid they would see too much if she let them see her face.
However, a ripple of surprise thrust through her cloud of turmoil at Stormwind's word choice and she looked up, caught by surprise, even as he hastily rectified it. And then he noticed her side, which must have started bleeding again- drat that cut- and moved to offer her his shoulder.
And it was so nice and so different from everything she had just experienced and so utterly Stormwind that Swallowtail couldn't stop it when burning rose to her eyes faster than she could keep up, and she hastily whipped her head away, choking on a sob that came out of nowhere.
She coughed hard, embarrassed heat swirling under her fur as she tried to disguise the pitiful noise with hacking coughs.
Smooth, Swallowtail.
This is so stupid.
"U- Um. I...ate a..." She glanced at Stormwind, then at Briarleaf. "...porcupine."
She flushed. "I mean- not a porcupine- I just meant I have a-"
She shook her head, too exhausted to come up with a decent excuse, especially when she'd already butchered it.
"Nevermind," she meowed, a familiar tingle of exasperation washing over her, and glanced at Stormwind sideways, afraid of how much he would see if she looked at him head-on.
"I don't want to- to get blood on you," she meowed softly, transferring her gaze to her paws. She took a deep breath.
"Thanks for coming all this way," she said, still staring at the rock, because it was so much easier than looking either tom in the eye. "I'm sorry I've caused trouble. I'm sure you- you want to be napping or something."
So she didn't have to look at them, she turned and swept her tongue over her red side several times, embarrassment prickling under her pelt.

Jasminepaw | Skyclan | Poppythorn

Jasminepaw glared at the aloe vera sitting there in the crevice of the rocks, smugly waving slimy strands at her.
Oh, it thought it was so clever, growing just out of her reach.
Well, I got news for you-
The medicine cat apprentice put her comfrey and horsetail down, carefully covering it with a beech leaf, and crouched, tensed. Then she launched herself at the mountainside, scrambling to get to the annoying plant, and she swore it grinned as she got so close only to slip back down.
You little mousebrain.
She hissed as she landed in a heap, before getting the idea to climb onto a ledge and leaping to another, and with a few tries, managed to get to the nasty herb.
Smirking, Jasminepaw bent to pick it, and then she leaped back down and bundled it up with the others. That should be enough for now.
So she picked up the fragrant bunch and padded back towards the camp, her mind flitting back to the topic of love and Poppythorn.
Well, Poppythorn was due for a check-up after giving birth anyway. She'd question her as soon as she got back to camp.

When she padded into camp, she glanced around, wondering at how deserted it was.
Shrugging to herself, Jasminepaw went ahead and stored the herbs into her den, and then pulled out some bramble twigs, because she had decided that Poppythorn should probably sleep after this whole ordeal.
She hesitated, analyzing the amount of herbs left, but ultimately decided this was all she should spare. After all, this was Leaf-fall- the time of stocking up for Leaf-bare.
And sleep was the best remedy of all, so Jasminepaw picked up the twigs and padded jauntily to the nursery, a smile growing across her face at the thought of seeing her friend again.
She stepped inside, eyes adjusting to the gloom, and immediately began purring as she spotted Poppythorn curled in a nest on the far side.
"Hello, my dear friend," she purred, trotting to her and putting down the twigs, and then proceeding to flop over beside her. She rolled onto her back, itching her head blissfully against the floor and presenting the ceiling with her prodigiously fluffy stomach. "How are you feeling?"
She peeked at her sideways and purred more loudly. "I'm glad you're here. Although I wish it was under better circumstances." She rolled over to face her and leaned forward to rub her head against hers, glancing down at Aspenkit as she did so. "But on the brighter side of things, we get to spend a whole moon together. Oh, and I brought you bramble twigs so you could get to sleep more easily," she added, nudging the wood over to her, and rested her head down on her paws. "But if you want to talk first, I'd like that too. But you don't have to, of course, because you must be exhausted and you really should sleep soon."
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
Willowstar|Dusk|deathwhisper, Adderpaw

"I'm going to get deathwhisper. Go to Dawnclan without us, we'll catch up." she meowed, turning around before the apprentice could reply. The second she was out of veiw, she let the tears she had been holding back spill out, running todards the littlerocks.

She watched ahead of her, eventually spotting the islands. "I'M SORRY!" she yowled, runnintg to her deputy. "I'm so, so sorry..." She looked over at deathwhisper, her green eyes dulled almost to a grey, as if she were dying without losing lives.

"Deathwhisper, I was lying. I could never be dissapointed in you! In all truth, I'm dissapointed in myself. I wanted you to escape so you could lead Duskclan. You deserve nine lives." she meowed, not daring to look away from her deputy. "I never even earned my first life."

"Deathwhisper, i've never told anyone of this before. All the cats who knew have passed." Guilt flooded into her voice, filling the air with an atmosphere so tense is could snap. "I was stillborn. I didn't survive being born. But starclan gave me a second chance."

She laid beside her friend, telling her story. "I have always felt that I didn't deserve one life nevermind nine." she chuckled, a sad, angry chuckle. "I am willing to give my lives for this clan because i didn't even earn one. Imagine that!"

Tears welled up in her eyes, and she looked at Deathwhisper. "Imagine being too weak to have the right to live." she laughed at herself. "But you are strong. You deserve everything good to ever happen to you. Because you are strong. Not only physically, but mentally."

"I may have been granted nine lives, and the title of leader, but you are Duskclans true leader, deathwhisper. You are strong enough to lead the clan. You are strong enough to live. So if you wish to be good, you must lead the clan not to power, but to joy. And you have already done that." She steps close to deathwhisper, tears spilling from her eyes.

"And you have suceeded more than I ever could."
Willowstar|Dusk|deathwhisper, Adderpaw

"I'm going to get deathwhisper. Go to Dawnclan without us, we'll catch up." she meowed, turning around before the apprentice could reply. The second she was out of veiw, she let the tears she had been holding back spill out, running todards the littlerocks.

She watched ahead of her, eventually spotting the islands. "I'M SORRY!" she yowled, runnintg to her deputy. "I'm so, so sorry..." She looked over at deathwhisper, her green eyes dulled almost to a grey, as if she were dying without losing lives.

"Deathwhisper, I was lying. I could never be dissapointed in you! In all truth, I'm dissapointed in myself. I wanted you to escape so you could lead Duskclan. You deserve nine lives." she meowed, not daring to look away from her deputy. "I never even earned my first life."

"Deathwhisper, i've never told anyone of this before. All the cats who knew have passed." Guilt flooded into her voice, filling the air with an atmosphere so tense is could snap. "I was stillborn. I didn't survive being born. But starclan gave me a second chance."

She laid beside her friend, telling her story. "I have always felt that I didn't deserve one life nevermind nine." she chuckled, a sad, angry chuckle. "I am willing to give my lives for this clan because i didn't even earn one. Imagine that!"

Tears welled up in her eyes, and she looked at Deathwhisper. "Imagine being too weak to have the right to live." she laughed at herself. "But you are strong. You deserve everything good to ever happen to you. Because you are strong. Not only physically, but mentally."

"I may have been granted nine lives, and the title of leader, but you are Duskclans true leader, deathwhisper. You are strong enough to lead the clan. You are strong enough to live. So if you wish to be good, you must lead the clan not to power, but to joy. And you have already done that." She steps close to deathwhisper, tears spilling from her eyes.

"And you have suceeded more than I ever could."
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
Amber | None | Crystalgleam

Her first reaction as the bird was given to her was immediate rejection along with thinking, Oh no. She looked down at the sparrow with an odd eye, tentative on eating it. Amber seen these birds before, perched on high walls of houses or on the street but they always flew away the second any disturbance is caused. There were much easier prey and even if a cat caught one, it would be considered a rarity and would most likely never reach her at the bottom of the eating order. Sometimes she would look at them chitter around and fly and feel in awe. Other times she has to force the deep jealousy away from her heart.

The other was right though, she hadn’t eaten for days. But even then the small bird didn’t look very luring at all. Her glance switched from looking at the small corpse and the grey she-cat, finally deciding it might look offending and she needed the energy anyways. A dash of nervousness crossed her face before the she-cat clenched her eyes together and held the body down as she bit off as much as she can swallow. Don’t chew don’t chew don’t chew. Gulping the entire piece down quickly, she repeated the same again until the bird was gone. Her face didn’t show anything alarming, hiding the discomfort easily.

Looking up, she gave a small smile gingerly as she took in what the other said like a sponge, “Thank you. I am forever in your debt.” Averting her gaze, she added quietly, “I would gladly meet your clan and leader.” Her mouth hung open for a moment before closing again as the question she’s been aching to ask retreated again to its hiding place. Amber wasn’t sure if she got her answer she still has the will to stay when a water source must be nearby for the other to wake her with water.

“Crystalgleam … I like it. I’m Amber.”

Deathwhisper | Dusk Clan | Willowstar

He didn’t look back, already detecting the scent over the musky smell of death and things burning into nothingness to know that there was no danger. If there were, he had no strength left to fight. It didn’t take long for his only unanswered question to be resolved, immediately recognizing- his leader? Friend? He wasn’t even sure now…. Nevertheless, he still continued to stare at the burning scene of his home being utterly wiped out, wanting to look away but can’t. But his ears twitched anyways, indicating he wasn’t ignoring her.

Deathwhisper’s face barely changed throughout the other’s talk, letting her speak and waiting his turn. Only subtle signs only for the most observant to see giving away the torment underneath the emotionlessness. His heart clenched, hurting so much it was eating him inside out. Was it rage? Shock? Betrayal? Sorrow? The deputy wasn’t sure. Maybe all of them. His unsheathed claws dug into the ground, the occasional small edged rocks stabbing against the balls of his paws but the cat didn’t care. The throbbing pain that made him want to hiss and scream kept him grounded in reality. Painful, hard reality that he wants to escape but can’t. Every single part of him was stiff, unable to relax. He was shaking a little that wasn’t even noticeable, his face kept on twitching, trying to form expressions. His eyes watered, but at least he can blame it on the smoke.

Taking a deep breath that came with another deep cough, he waited patiently for it to be gone, giving himself the chance to think about what to say next. There were words he wanted to spill, some good and some bad. Sentences from both the composed deputy and the kit who never got the comfort he needed so desperately. Complaints, whines, admitting things he never wanted anyone else to share the burden of. Words he kept shut on for forever, no one to spill too and lean on their shoulders and curl around. And for a moment, he wanted to let them go free and finally be rid of all the pain. No one else would hear, and even after her lies he still trusts his leader.

“I…”

So close.

“Do not be sorry my leader. You were doing your best, and although the words they sting that was in the past and we’re both alive.”

But too far.

“I never knew of that.” Because I was in fear every day to bother with else things. “I’m honored that you told me Willowstar, the trust you place is something I do not deserve but shall gladly accept.”And yet you lied to me, told you were disappointed in me, enough that I believed.I would’ve killed myself for there was no one left who cared… I would’ve done that. If only you trusted me and that I would not sit there and die. If only you trusted I had a plan. How can I still trust and look up to you after all this?

His voice was soft on the edges, hints of emotions that were still more signs of his feelings than the normal blunt and cold voice of his, “You deserve every single life blessed upon you, don’t ever feel you don’t deserve to live. I can never say I understand feeling too weak to live growing up,” But I do know what it feels to grow up feeling as if you were the problem, the pest that is disliked and useless and meaningless. Feeling as if I disappoint everyone, the world will no longer see value in me and toss me away.

Letting himself softly sigh, he answered tentatively, “I try to give my all and if that is what you see, I am truly honored.” I’ve been falling apart for so long, little pieces broke off every now and then. I nearly, so close, completely shattered when you said you were disappointed in me … How am I strong? I wanted to die and give up! How- how am I anything but strong?! And how am I supposed to lead a clan to joy if I’m in pain myself and cannot say for certain that I know what true joy is like? And if you know what I’ve always thought about, those darkest whispers even more true to my heart then this voice of mine, then-

“You, have succeeded. Thank you for your words, kind leader and for heading here.” You could’ve died! The clans, you should’ve tended to them over me! I can die, but the clans cannot. They are everything… “But it is much too dangerous to head back now, at least not with me lagging behind to go through the flames again. Always dragging things down … Sometimes even I’m shamed by myself. “There is not to be done now … We can either wait it out, or you might be able to head back to Dawn Clan where I hope the rest of the clan is at. They are safe correct?” For once the worry was heavily accented on his tone, “But then again, you wouldn’t be here if they didn't so thank Star Clan.” Taking another breath to calm himself down from rambling again, he meowed in the even voice, “Nevertheless, feel free to stay or head back …” He moved a little, ignoring the jolts from his shoulder in case the other wants some more space.

After a few moments, he finally whispered, “I- I just can’t believe that… our h-home. It’s really g-gone…” I don’t want to believe it, but it's playing out right in front of me. I want to hide, but the world has closed itself on me. For once, I do not have a plan… So I don’t want to believe it. I can’t.
Amber | None | Crystalgleam

Her first reaction as the bird was given to her was immediate rejection along with thinking, Oh no. She looked down at the sparrow with an odd eye, tentative on eating it. Amber seen these birds before, perched on high walls of houses or on the street but they always flew away the second any disturbance is caused. There were much easier prey and even if a cat caught one, it would be considered a rarity and would most likely never reach her at the bottom of the eating order. Sometimes she would look at them chitter around and fly and feel in awe. Other times she has to force the deep jealousy away from her heart.

The other was right though, she hadn’t eaten for days. But even then the small bird didn’t look very luring at all. Her glance switched from looking at the small corpse and the grey she-cat, finally deciding it might look offending and she needed the energy anyways. A dash of nervousness crossed her face before the she-cat clenched her eyes together and held the body down as she bit off as much as she can swallow. Don’t chew don’t chew don’t chew. Gulping the entire piece down quickly, she repeated the same again until the bird was gone. Her face didn’t show anything alarming, hiding the discomfort easily.

Looking up, she gave a small smile gingerly as she took in what the other said like a sponge, “Thank you. I am forever in your debt.” Averting her gaze, she added quietly, “I would gladly meet your clan and leader.” Her mouth hung open for a moment before closing again as the question she’s been aching to ask retreated again to its hiding place. Amber wasn’t sure if she got her answer she still has the will to stay when a water source must be nearby for the other to wake her with water.

“Crystalgleam … I like it. I’m Amber.”

Deathwhisper | Dusk Clan | Willowstar

He didn’t look back, already detecting the scent over the musky smell of death and things burning into nothingness to know that there was no danger. If there were, he had no strength left to fight. It didn’t take long for his only unanswered question to be resolved, immediately recognizing- his leader? Friend? He wasn’t even sure now…. Nevertheless, he still continued to stare at the burning scene of his home being utterly wiped out, wanting to look away but can’t. But his ears twitched anyways, indicating he wasn’t ignoring her.

Deathwhisper’s face barely changed throughout the other’s talk, letting her speak and waiting his turn. Only subtle signs only for the most observant to see giving away the torment underneath the emotionlessness. His heart clenched, hurting so much it was eating him inside out. Was it rage? Shock? Betrayal? Sorrow? The deputy wasn’t sure. Maybe all of them. His unsheathed claws dug into the ground, the occasional small edged rocks stabbing against the balls of his paws but the cat didn’t care. The throbbing pain that made him want to hiss and scream kept him grounded in reality. Painful, hard reality that he wants to escape but can’t. Every single part of him was stiff, unable to relax. He was shaking a little that wasn’t even noticeable, his face kept on twitching, trying to form expressions. His eyes watered, but at least he can blame it on the smoke.

Taking a deep breath that came with another deep cough, he waited patiently for it to be gone, giving himself the chance to think about what to say next. There were words he wanted to spill, some good and some bad. Sentences from both the composed deputy and the kit who never got the comfort he needed so desperately. Complaints, whines, admitting things he never wanted anyone else to share the burden of. Words he kept shut on for forever, no one to spill too and lean on their shoulders and curl around. And for a moment, he wanted to let them go free and finally be rid of all the pain. No one else would hear, and even after her lies he still trusts his leader.

“I…”

So close.

“Do not be sorry my leader. You were doing your best, and although the words they sting that was in the past and we’re both alive.”

But too far.

“I never knew of that.” Because I was in fear every day to bother with else things. “I’m honored that you told me Willowstar, the trust you place is something I do not deserve but shall gladly accept.”And yet you lied to me, told you were disappointed in me, enough that I believed.I would’ve killed myself for there was no one left who cared… I would’ve done that. If only you trusted me and that I would not sit there and die. If only you trusted I had a plan. How can I still trust and look up to you after all this?

His voice was soft on the edges, hints of emotions that were still more signs of his feelings than the normal blunt and cold voice of his, “You deserve every single life blessed upon you, don’t ever feel you don’t deserve to live. I can never say I understand feeling too weak to live growing up,” But I do know what it feels to grow up feeling as if you were the problem, the pest that is disliked and useless and meaningless. Feeling as if I disappoint everyone, the world will no longer see value in me and toss me away.

Letting himself softly sigh, he answered tentatively, “I try to give my all and if that is what you see, I am truly honored.” I’ve been falling apart for so long, little pieces broke off every now and then. I nearly, so close, completely shattered when you said you were disappointed in me … How am I strong? I wanted to die and give up! How- how am I anything but strong?! And how am I supposed to lead a clan to joy if I’m in pain myself and cannot say for certain that I know what true joy is like? And if you know what I’ve always thought about, those darkest whispers even more true to my heart then this voice of mine, then-

“You, have succeeded. Thank you for your words, kind leader and for heading here.” You could’ve died! The clans, you should’ve tended to them over me! I can die, but the clans cannot. They are everything… “But it is much too dangerous to head back now, at least not with me lagging behind to go through the flames again. Always dragging things down … Sometimes even I’m shamed by myself. “There is not to be done now … We can either wait it out, or you might be able to head back to Dawn Clan where I hope the rest of the clan is at. They are safe correct?” For once the worry was heavily accented on his tone, “But then again, you wouldn’t be here if they didn't so thank Star Clan.” Taking another breath to calm himself down from rambling again, he meowed in the even voice, “Nevertheless, feel free to stay or head back …” He moved a little, ignoring the jolts from his shoulder in case the other wants some more space.

After a few moments, he finally whispered, “I- I just can’t believe that… our h-home. It’s really g-gone…” I don’t want to believe it, but it's playing out right in front of me. I want to hide, but the world has closed itself on me. For once, I do not have a plan… So I don’t want to believe it. I can’t.
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
Willowstar|duskclan|Deathwhisper

"I can't beleive it either..." she meowed quietly, shaking. "And just after the attack, too..." She shook her ash-stained fur a bit, staring at the blazing fire. Her tail dusted the ground behind her, simply out of habit, and she forced her gaze away from the fire. "Let's go." she meowed.

Havng faith that Deathwhisper would follow, she began heading towards the rest of the clan, staggering slightly and coughing. "Don't worry!" she meowed, forgetting to check of deathwhisper had followed her. "I'm fine!" She meowed as loud as she could, pushing onwards.

Bane|sky|Twigstar

Bane ran towards the skyclan camp, screaming at the top of her lungs. Her paws thudded on the ground as she ran. She didn't care if duskclan, dawnclan, or even whatever demon had possessed the dawnclan leader heard her.

Running faster than she had ever ran before, she rushed into the camp, screaming. Not paying attention to exactly where she hasd been running, she crashed directly into Twigstar. She looked up, and screamed as loud as she could. "WE WEREE TRYING TO HELP THE FIGHT BUT IT WAS MOVED OUT OF THE DUSKCLAN CAMP AND SO WE WERE GOING HOME BUT THEN A FIRE STARTED AND BONE WANTED TO HELP DUSKCLA AND SHE JUMPED INTO THE FIRE!!!" She shreiked, eyes wide and entire body shaking.

Bone|Skyclan|nope just the fire

Why am I doing this??? She wondered as she leapt. Where was this so-called starclan when the fire started?! Where were thede fake, dead cats when the demon was here?! Her thoughts raced as she ran through the fire, trying to ignore the burn of the fire.

Her mind flashed back to memories of being a kit, and her mother curlng around her and bone. But most of all, she remembered the twoleg that causes this strange, twisted state of mine that she shared with Bane.

She would help to save Duskclan, and push that twoleg out of her mind. But for now, as she raced through fires, she had to remember the one twoleg who she hated the most.

Maylyn.
Willowstar|duskclan|Deathwhisper

"I can't beleive it either..." she meowed quietly, shaking. "And just after the attack, too..." She shook her ash-stained fur a bit, staring at the blazing fire. Her tail dusted the ground behind her, simply out of habit, and she forced her gaze away from the fire. "Let's go." she meowed.

Havng faith that Deathwhisper would follow, she began heading towards the rest of the clan, staggering slightly and coughing. "Don't worry!" she meowed, forgetting to check of deathwhisper had followed her. "I'm fine!" She meowed as loud as she could, pushing onwards.

Bane|sky|Twigstar

Bane ran towards the skyclan camp, screaming at the top of her lungs. Her paws thudded on the ground as she ran. She didn't care if duskclan, dawnclan, or even whatever demon had possessed the dawnclan leader heard her.

Running faster than she had ever ran before, she rushed into the camp, screaming. Not paying attention to exactly where she hasd been running, she crashed directly into Twigstar. She looked up, and screamed as loud as she could. "WE WEREE TRYING TO HELP THE FIGHT BUT IT WAS MOVED OUT OF THE DUSKCLAN CAMP AND SO WE WERE GOING HOME BUT THEN A FIRE STARTED AND BONE WANTED TO HELP DUSKCLA AND SHE JUMPED INTO THE FIRE!!!" She shreiked, eyes wide and entire body shaking.

Bone|Skyclan|nope just the fire

Why am I doing this??? She wondered as she leapt. Where was this so-called starclan when the fire started?! Where were thede fake, dead cats when the demon was here?! Her thoughts raced as she ran through the fire, trying to ignore the burn of the fire.

Her mind flashed back to memories of being a kit, and her mother curlng around her and bone. But most of all, she remembered the twoleg that causes this strange, twisted state of mine that she shared with Bane.

She would help to save Duskclan, and push that twoleg out of her mind. But for now, as she raced through fires, she had to remember the one twoleg who she hated the most.

Maylyn.
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

Crystalgleam | Sky clan | Amber, Bane

Crystal snickered seeing the ginger she-cat eyeing the suspicious bird in front of her. "Not a fan of birds i see, Sorry, but skyclan only eats bird, we don't find many mouses or lizards in our territory, occasionally Marshwater catches a fish and shares it with us but that everything you get here. If you wan the standard food you have better chances in Dawn or Duskcan" she said taking a look over the mountains seeing the smoke in the sky.

"Although you can put Duskclan on hold for that, i hope they could escape" she turned her head back to Amber, hearing her name and smiled. "No need to thank me, i don't leave injured cats behind if i can save them, besides that's also my task. I'm a medicine cat. Speaking of this. I'm sorry but i have to go back to my clan and ask help. Stay here and rest, i bring you something for the pain. I be right back".

She said dipping her head and letting her slender form jump easily over the rocks and gaps of the mountains. From the top of one she could see a flash of black and white stripped cat running past Was that Bane? Where is Bone? The twins never left each other sides and from the way she was coming from only gave her one idea. These two had gone back to Duskclan, where fire was currently taking over.

Mousebrains, Twigstar should really start to teach them not to jump into danger. She continued her way and after a few minutes she finally saw the entrance of Skyclan. Reaching it she was on time, seeing Bone crash into Twigstar and hearing the she cat scream.

"WHAT! What in spirits name was your sister thinking, jumping into a fire"she yelled.
Crystalgleam | Sky clan | Amber, Bane

Crystal snickered seeing the ginger she-cat eyeing the suspicious bird in front of her. "Not a fan of birds i see, Sorry, but skyclan only eats bird, we don't find many mouses or lizards in our territory, occasionally Marshwater catches a fish and shares it with us but that everything you get here. If you wan the standard food you have better chances in Dawn or Duskcan" she said taking a look over the mountains seeing the smoke in the sky.

"Although you can put Duskclan on hold for that, i hope they could escape" she turned her head back to Amber, hearing her name and smiled. "No need to thank me, i don't leave injured cats behind if i can save them, besides that's also my task. I'm a medicine cat. Speaking of this. I'm sorry but i have to go back to my clan and ask help. Stay here and rest, i bring you something for the pain. I be right back".

She said dipping her head and letting her slender form jump easily over the rocks and gaps of the mountains. From the top of one she could see a flash of black and white stripped cat running past Was that Bane? Where is Bone? The twins never left each other sides and from the way she was coming from only gave her one idea. These two had gone back to Duskclan, where fire was currently taking over.

Mousebrains, Twigstar should really start to teach them not to jump into danger. She continued her way and after a few minutes she finally saw the entrance of Skyclan. Reaching it she was on time, seeing Bone crash into Twigstar and hearing the she cat scream.

"WHAT! What in spirits name was your sister thinking, jumping into a fire"she yelled.
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
Jasminepaw | Skyclan | Poppythorn, Crystalgleam, & Bane

As Jasminepaw lay against the moss, bright eyes awaiting Poppythorn's answer, she heard a terrific screech come from outside and shot upright.
"Um, I'll be back in a moment. That is, if no Clan is about to explode or something."
Casting the she-cat a rueful, amused glance, Jasminepaw then hurried outside to see what all the ruckus was about.
Unsurprisingly, she found Bone. Or...Bane?
She took a closer look as she padded across the clearing to the young she-cat. No, definitely Bane.
"Bane," she meowed, pressing her side comfortingly against hers, and wrapped her fluffy tail around the other apprentice. "Please calm d- She what?"
Bone jumped into a fire?
No, surely Bane was exaggerating. Even Bone wouldn't be so foolish.
And then, as though discovering Bone had purposefully roasted herself to a crisp wasn't surprising enough, Crystalgleam came charging through the entrance.
She's alright!
"Crystalgleam-?"
What, what, what?
"Crystalgleam," she said more sternly at her mentor's outburst, overcoming her shock swiftly. "I don't think you're helping the situation."
She frowned at her. She'd have a word with her later about telling no one she'd stayed in DuskClan and turned back to Bane, soothingly trailing her tail down her side.
"Bane, what do you mean Bone jumped into a fire? Why would she possibly want to do that?" she asked, gentling her mew. "Are you sure Bone didn't jump around or over a fire?"
Her tail rippled uneasily.
All creatures had a certain amount of self-preservation ingrained in them. If they didn't, medicine cats like herself would have a much harder job. It made no sense that Bone would fling herself into a fire.
Of course, Bone also didn't know what a kit was, so there was that to contend with. But this was utter madness! Cats just didn't do things like this. Bane had made a mistake.
Jasminepaw | Skyclan | Poppythorn, Crystalgleam, & Bane

As Jasminepaw lay against the moss, bright eyes awaiting Poppythorn's answer, she heard a terrific screech come from outside and shot upright.
"Um, I'll be back in a moment. That is, if no Clan is about to explode or something."
Casting the she-cat a rueful, amused glance, Jasminepaw then hurried outside to see what all the ruckus was about.
Unsurprisingly, she found Bone. Or...Bane?
She took a closer look as she padded across the clearing to the young she-cat. No, definitely Bane.
"Bane," she meowed, pressing her side comfortingly against hers, and wrapped her fluffy tail around the other apprentice. "Please calm d- She what?"
Bone jumped into a fire?
No, surely Bane was exaggerating. Even Bone wouldn't be so foolish.
And then, as though discovering Bone had purposefully roasted herself to a crisp wasn't surprising enough, Crystalgleam came charging through the entrance.
She's alright!
"Crystalgleam-?"
What, what, what?
"Crystalgleam," she said more sternly at her mentor's outburst, overcoming her shock swiftly. "I don't think you're helping the situation."
She frowned at her. She'd have a word with her later about telling no one she'd stayed in DuskClan and turned back to Bane, soothingly trailing her tail down her side.
"Bane, what do you mean Bone jumped into a fire? Why would she possibly want to do that?" she asked, gentling her mew. "Are you sure Bone didn't jump around or over a fire?"
Her tail rippled uneasily.
All creatures had a certain amount of self-preservation ingrained in them. If they didn't, medicine cats like herself would have a much harder job. It made no sense that Bone would fling herself into a fire.
Of course, Bone also didn't know what a kit was, so there was that to contend with. But this was utter madness! Cats just didn't do things like this. Bane had made a mistake.

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
Bane|sky|Jasminepaw

"I'm certain!" She mewled helplessly, her stubby legs trembling. "She jumped into a fire, saying something about helping duskclan! Maybe she went through it instead of into one, I don't know, but she's in danger and jumped into a fire and I don't know what to do!"

She attempted to reach for the other apprentice, only to fall face first on the ground, wailing with fear. "What if she dies?!" She wails, only to feel a feeling of determination and anger that she herself didn't feel. She's still alive

"She's not dead yet, but what if I lose her? what if she burns? WHAT IF DUSCLAN ALREADY GOT OUT AND SHE'LL DIE FOR NO REASON?!" She sniffled, and buried her face in her paws, completely inconsolable. Her wails echoed through the camp as she unintntionally alerted every cat inside the camp about the current predicament.

Bone|skyclan|fiiiirrreee

Bane I'm ok... She thought, hoping somehow some feeling of comfort and relief would reach her sister from this far away. Her mind felt empty without her sisteer occupying it. Without Bane, she felt absolutely mousebrained! This is wrong. Bane isn't in my head. As she entered the Duskclan camp, she looked around, crouching low to avoid the fire toughing her more than it had. "HELLO?!" Her voice refused to travel very far.

She coughed, already regretting trying to save Duskclan. After all, it isn't worth it to put yourself in deadly situations to save someone who already escaped. Through the smoke, she thought she saw a shadowy figure dart around. But it was just the smoke forming into shaped similar to a cat.

Then she realised that maybe if she couldn't help them escape, she could help the medicine cats. Crouching low, which wasn't an issue due to her small stature and stubby legs, she raced towards the medicine den. "Don't worry Hollybutt!" she whispered under her breath as she grabbed a small bundle of herbs.

""Oh right! The really big leaves!" She mewed, grabbing a beech leaf and tossing in any herbs that hadn't been singed by the fire. I can't see... Where's the way out again..? She could feel her mind grow fuzzy for a second, and she almost fainted, only to push herslef upwards and run blindly in a direction, hoping to escape the blaze.
Bane|sky|Jasminepaw

"I'm certain!" She mewled helplessly, her stubby legs trembling. "She jumped into a fire, saying something about helping duskclan! Maybe she went through it instead of into one, I don't know, but she's in danger and jumped into a fire and I don't know what to do!"

She attempted to reach for the other apprentice, only to fall face first on the ground, wailing with fear. "What if she dies?!" She wails, only to feel a feeling of determination and anger that she herself didn't feel. She's still alive

"She's not dead yet, but what if I lose her? what if she burns? WHAT IF DUSCLAN ALREADY GOT OUT AND SHE'LL DIE FOR NO REASON?!" She sniffled, and buried her face in her paws, completely inconsolable. Her wails echoed through the camp as she unintntionally alerted every cat inside the camp about the current predicament.

Bone|skyclan|fiiiirrreee

Bane I'm ok... She thought, hoping somehow some feeling of comfort and relief would reach her sister from this far away. Her mind felt empty without her sisteer occupying it. Without Bane, she felt absolutely mousebrained! This is wrong. Bane isn't in my head. As she entered the Duskclan camp, she looked around, crouching low to avoid the fire toughing her more than it had. "HELLO?!" Her voice refused to travel very far.

She coughed, already regretting trying to save Duskclan. After all, it isn't worth it to put yourself in deadly situations to save someone who already escaped. Through the smoke, she thought she saw a shadowy figure dart around. But it was just the smoke forming into shaped similar to a cat.

Then she realised that maybe if she couldn't help them escape, she could help the medicine cats. Crouching low, which wasn't an issue due to her small stature and stubby legs, she raced towards the medicine den. "Don't worry Hollybutt!" she whispered under her breath as she grabbed a small bundle of herbs.

""Oh right! The really big leaves!" She mewed, grabbing a beech leaf and tossing in any herbs that hadn't been singed by the fire. I can't see... Where's the way out again..? She could feel her mind grow fuzzy for a second, and she almost fainted, only to push herslef upwards and run blindly in a direction, hoping to escape the blaze.
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

Crystalgleam | Sky clan | Jasminepaw, Bane

Crystalgleam ignored her apprentice's frown and listen to Bane. She scoffed, well then her fault for being a maniac and trying to jump into the fire. No cat would willingly stay behind unless they had a death wish or there was no escape. Was Bane expecting the entire clan to jump afterwards now, just to save an idiotic apprentice and putting the lives of more cats in peril then necessary.

"I heard thunder strike near the Duskclan camp, but i tumbled against and injured and unconscious cat on the way back home. So i couldn't see what happen, if Duskclan isn't stupid they probably miles away now. I lead the injured cat to a cave she should be save, but now we have to look for Bone."she meowed, her gaze was ice cold. These continues events were getting ridiculous by the minute and Crystal was getting seriously annoyed.

"I hope by the spirits that your sister got out of that place, if she does after all this mess a lecture about not jumping into suicidal situation without any reason should be held for the entire day"she growled before averting her gaze from Bane.

"Jasminepaw let's get the herbs ready for the worst case scenario"she said padding over to her den.
Crystalgleam | Sky clan | Jasminepaw, Bane

Crystalgleam ignored her apprentice's frown and listen to Bane. She scoffed, well then her fault for being a maniac and trying to jump into the fire. No cat would willingly stay behind unless they had a death wish or there was no escape. Was Bane expecting the entire clan to jump afterwards now, just to save an idiotic apprentice and putting the lives of more cats in peril then necessary.

"I heard thunder strike near the Duskclan camp, but i tumbled against and injured and unconscious cat on the way back home. So i couldn't see what happen, if Duskclan isn't stupid they probably miles away now. I lead the injured cat to a cave she should be save, but now we have to look for Bone."she meowed, her gaze was ice cold. These continues events were getting ridiculous by the minute and Crystal was getting seriously annoyed.

"I hope by the spirits that your sister got out of that place, if she does after all this mess a lecture about not jumping into suicidal situation without any reason should be held for the entire day"she growled before averting her gaze from Bane.

"Jasminepaw let's get the herbs ready for the worst case scenario"she said padding over to her den.
qvTNuJR.pngny1CRK5.png
Jasminepaw | SkyClan | Crystalgleam & Bane

Jasminepaw's frown at her mentor turned into a glare.
She had lost a sister before! Crystalgleam had told her that just a few days ago. She should be more sympathetic to the distraught Bane.
As Crystalgleam commanded her to rise and join her, Jasminepaw stayed where she was, her pale purple gaze growing defiant.
She didn't move.
Well, until Bane collapsed, in which case she lowered herself to the earth and tucked her tail comfortingly around the black she-cat.
"Bane," she meowed steadily, lending her warmth and fluff, "listen, Bone has to be made of some, well, exceptional stuff if Twigstar took her as his apprentice. His other apprentice," she added, nosing Bane's ear. "Bone loves you- she'll find her way back to you," she said softly, but no less firmly.
Nevertheless, she couldn't help a prickle of unease.
If Bone didn't come back... What then?
She pushed it away. She wouldn't think about that yet.
"Twigstar has led a patrol to investigate the fire," Jasminepaw continued levelly and rose, nudging Bane to her paws. "Let's move to the medicine cat den. There's a nest there calling your name."
Privately, she wondered if moving Bane in any closer proximity to Crystalgleam's brutally blunt tongue was wise, but she could hardly leave Bane in the middle of the clearing.
"Crystalgleam!" she called, steadying her voice to one of stoic formality, because she was not pleased with her mentor for a number of reasons. "You said you ran into an injured cat on the way here. Are their wounds life-threatening and are they safe from the fire?"
Jasminepaw kept her tail curled around Bane. Just in case she got it into her head to run off somewhere.
It seemed like something a distraught cat would do.
Jasminepaw | SkyClan | Crystalgleam & Bane

Jasminepaw's frown at her mentor turned into a glare.
She had lost a sister before! Crystalgleam had told her that just a few days ago. She should be more sympathetic to the distraught Bane.
As Crystalgleam commanded her to rise and join her, Jasminepaw stayed where she was, her pale purple gaze growing defiant.
She didn't move.
Well, until Bane collapsed, in which case she lowered herself to the earth and tucked her tail comfortingly around the black she-cat.
"Bane," she meowed steadily, lending her warmth and fluff, "listen, Bone has to be made of some, well, exceptional stuff if Twigstar took her as his apprentice. His other apprentice," she added, nosing Bane's ear. "Bone loves you- she'll find her way back to you," she said softly, but no less firmly.
Nevertheless, she couldn't help a prickle of unease.
If Bone didn't come back... What then?
She pushed it away. She wouldn't think about that yet.
"Twigstar has led a patrol to investigate the fire," Jasminepaw continued levelly and rose, nudging Bane to her paws. "Let's move to the medicine cat den. There's a nest there calling your name."
Privately, she wondered if moving Bane in any closer proximity to Crystalgleam's brutally blunt tongue was wise, but she could hardly leave Bane in the middle of the clearing.
"Crystalgleam!" she called, steadying her voice to one of stoic formality, because she was not pleased with her mentor for a number of reasons. "You said you ran into an injured cat on the way here. Are their wounds life-threatening and are they safe from the fire?"
Jasminepaw kept her tail curled around Bane. Just in case she got it into her head to run off somewhere.
It seemed like something a distraught cat would do.

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
Bane|skyclan|Jasminepaw

Bane didn't lift her head, but continued to rapidly talk into her paws. She was an absolute mess. Some of the tips of her fur looked slightly singed, as if the fire wanted to make sure that it got both of the twins trapped. She finally lifted her head, looking up ta Jasminepaw.

Her voice seemed like it didn't come from her mouth. it sounded as if her brain was speaking to save her mouth the trouble. "W-Will she be okay?" Her sobs cut through her words as she attempted to speak.

Bone|sky|fiiiirrreeee

Bone put down the herbs just for a second to cough, before picking them up again. Noticing that the smoke was ditturbed by her movements, and she could see now, she began batting the smoke with her paws before she walked. Soon enough she saw the duskclan camp exit, and began racing towards it, ducked as low as she could.

As she ran, she heard the sound of cats. Duskclan! Se started racing towards them, and glanced up. A massive flaming tree was falling directly above her. Fear shot through her, and she began to run the other way, only to see another tree. She backed up until she was in between the trees, and shut her eyes tight, hoping it would all be over soon. Bane... I love you. She thought, hoping that the message would somehow reach her sister.

It never did.
Bane|skyclan|Jasminepaw

Bane didn't lift her head, but continued to rapidly talk into her paws. She was an absolute mess. Some of the tips of her fur looked slightly singed, as if the fire wanted to make sure that it got both of the twins trapped. She finally lifted her head, looking up ta Jasminepaw.

Her voice seemed like it didn't come from her mouth. it sounded as if her brain was speaking to save her mouth the trouble. "W-Will she be okay?" Her sobs cut through her words as she attempted to speak.

Bone|sky|fiiiirrreeee

Bone put down the herbs just for a second to cough, before picking them up again. Noticing that the smoke was ditturbed by her movements, and she could see now, she began batting the smoke with her paws before she walked. Soon enough she saw the duskclan camp exit, and began racing towards it, ducked as low as she could.

As she ran, she heard the sound of cats. Duskclan! Se started racing towards them, and glanced up. A massive flaming tree was falling directly above her. Fear shot through her, and she began to run the other way, only to see another tree. She backed up until she was in between the trees, and shut her eyes tight, hoping it would all be over soon. Bane... I love you. She thought, hoping that the message would somehow reach her sister.

It never did.
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44